Salman Taseer - One year on...

Momo

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Salman-Taseer-courtesy-saeed-akhtar-640x480.jpg

Halka kiye baithe raho ik sham'a ko yaaro
Kuchh raushni baaqi to hai, harchand ke kam hai

Rest in peace, Salman Taseer sahab.

May Allah protect us from the Qadris of this world, ameen.

Kab yaad mein tera saath naheen, kab haath mein tera haath naheen
Sad shukr ke apni raaton mein ab hijr ki koi raat naheen

Mushkil hain agar haalaat wahaan, dil bech aayen jaan de aayen
Dil waalo koocha e jaanaan mein kya aese bhi haalaat naheen?

Gar baazi ishq ki baazi hai, jo chaahe laga do dar kaesa
Gar jeet gaye to kye kehna, haare bhi to baazi maat naheen

Jis dhaj se koi maqtal mein gaya wo shaan salaamat rehti hai
Ye jaan to aani jaani hai, is jaan ki to koi baat naheen

Ye jaan to aani jaani hai, is jaan ki to koi baat naheen...

Aaj baazaar main paa bajaulan chalo
Chashm-e-nam, jaan-e-shoreeda kafi nahin
Tohmat-e-ishq-posheeda kafi nahin

Aaj bazaar main paa bajaulan chalo
Dast afshan chalo, mast-o-raqsan chalo
Khaak bar sar chalo, khoon badaamaan chalo

Raah takta hai sub shehr-e-janaan chalo
Haakim-e-shehr bhi, majma-e-aam bhi
Teer-e-ilzam bhi, sang-e-dushnaam bhi
Subh-e-naashaad bhi, roz-e-naakaam bhi

Unka dum-saaz apnay siwa kaun hai
Shehr-e-janaan main ab baa-sifa kaun hai
Dast-e-qaatil ke shaayaan raha kaun hai

Rakht-e-dil bandh lo, dil figaaro chalo
Phir hameen qatl ho aayen yaaro chalo

Harf e taaza ki taraah qissa e paareena kahoon
Kal ki taareekh ko main aaj ka aa'ina kahoon

Chashm e saaqi se jhalakti hai ma'e jaan talabi
Tu ise zeher kahe, main ise nausheena kahoon

Mai kahoon jurrat e izhaar Husainiyyat hai
Mere yaaron ka ye kehna hai ke ye bhi na kahoon

Mai to jannat ko bhi jaanaan ka shabistaan janoon
Mai to dozakh ko bhi aatish kade e seena kahoon

Ae gham e ishq salaamat teri saabit qadami
Ae gham e yaar tujhe hamdam e dereena kahoon

Ishq ki raah mein jo koh e garaan aata hai
Log deewaar kahein, main to ise zeena kahoon

Sab jise taaz mohabbat ka nasha kehte hain
Main Faraaz usko khumaar e ma'e dosheena kahoon

I wasnt a fan of the guy but his murder was horrific and so was the support his murderer received

Hope qadri rots in hell!

the taseers are fun loving and larger than life people, the quintessential lahoris , salman taseer always stood for what he thought was right .

hope that scumbag mumtaz quadri suffers as much as the taseers have had to suffer because of him ..i loathe these self proclaimed guardians of religion , freaking hypocrites .:akhtar

Poor Taseer. When ever there is someone who stands up for the right stuff he ends up being killed.

Pakistan is messed up.

We kill people who stand up against wrong. Look at the jahils who were supporting Qadri :facepalm:

RIP!

I am absolutely pissed at some of the PPP leaders that went into hiding after Salman Taseer Murder bashing Imran Khan today even when Imran Khan was the only one condemning salman taseer murder and condemning heroic treatment given to Qadri by people.

The sooner we get rid of these Cowards & Munafiqs the better.

^^ Some of the current PPP leaders are just opportunistic scum :)

Even peeplas don't like them.

Refreshing to see support for Taseer. Thank you guys you made my day a bit better. Hope Justice and sanity prevails in Pakistan even though it looks pretty dim.

RIP, Taseer was a political expedient but he did not deserve to be killed for saying what he believed in. Qadri fanboys garlanding him was a sickening sight.

Kuch unj ve ravan aukhian sn Kuch gal vich gham ta tauk ve see Kuch sher de log ve zalm sn Kuch sanu marn da shauq ve see

The gun he used to kill him , Sunni Council wants to buy it for as much as 100 million rupees . :facepalm: I could not be more ashamed of being a " Sunni "

It's was a sick murder no doubt but you don't become a hero just for being murdered.

The gun he used to kill him , Sunni Council wants to buy it for as much as 100 million rupees . :facepalm: I could not be more ashamed of being a " Sunni "

That doesn't even make any sense. Why would you be ashamed of being a Muslim over what some Pakistani Party does? Irrelevant of what it's name is.

Lets just hope his son gets home safely inshallah.
Taseer family has already suffered alot.

You have a flag of a nation which is responsible for terrorising Muslims. Not ashamed of that?

What some Muslims do doesn't represent the whole community of near 2 billion.

It's was a sick murder no doubt but you don't become a hero just for being murdered.

Yes you do if you stand up for justice specially for someone who is from a different faith knowing fully well that your life is at risk if this not heroism then how else can you describe heroism .

Yes you do if you stand up for justice specially for someone who is from a different faith knowing fully well that your life is at risk if this not heroism then how else can you describe heroism .

Imo it’s more to do with his personal political views against blasphemy. He wanted to make a political change but did not approach it in the right way. Of-course his murder was unjust and sickening but he didn't help his cause with the way he spoke against the law.

Here are some of his comments.

* The sentencing of Asia Bibi for blasphemy by a magistrate is more damaging to Pakistan’s image than the attack on CID HQ in Karachi.
* Aasia Bibi’s appeal has been filed in the High Court. I am personally supervising the case. Inshallah I will ensure she is not victimized.
* Leaving for district jail Sheikhapura to see Aasia Bibi with mercy petition for President Zardari. Hum ne gulshan ke tahfuz ki qasm khae hae.
* Held press conference in Sheikhpura jail with Aasia Bibi. Got her clemency petition signed to forward to President Zardari. Said we want Jinnah’s Pakistan.
* Said the White strip in our flag is for minorities. Our religion commits us to their protection. She is a poor woman who could not defend herself.
* Said we want a progressive Pakistan not hostage to religious fanaticism Vaaris of Jinnah Benazir & Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
* Very positive and encouraging response on my stand on Aasia Bibi case. President has clearly stated that Aasia will not be punished.
* In 1992 the enlightened Nawaz Sharif introduced mandatory death sentence to Blasphemy Law (295-c) after which after which surge in cases.
* Maulvis have given a fatwa against me!!! It gets better and better.
* Before my visit to Sheikapura jail people were afraid to talk of the black blasphemy laws. Now it’s open season. The glass wall has been broken.
* Just watched Imran Khan on TV opposing the Blasphemy law! I want to see how his friends the mullahs react. Will he be branded apostate?
* Imran Khan supporting my contention that on a non-party basis we should re-examine the blasphemy law. Before I took up the issue no one spoke.
* Javed Ghamdi Islamic scholar says blasphemy law is against Islamic tenants.
* Sherry Rehman has filed amendment to blasphemy laws. Well done Sherry!
* My observation on minorities: A man/nation is judged by how they support those weaker than them not how they lean on those stronger.
* The worst thing about a society permeated with religious fanatics, fundamentalists and extremists is that they make you ashamed of being normal.
* Covered in the righteous cloak of religion even a puny dwarf imagines himself a monster. Important to face. And call their bluff.
* I’m ok with my effigy being burnt and Fatwas against me but I’m really angry that I’m not mentioned anywhere in WikiLeaks!
* Tomorrow mullahs are demonstrating against me after Juma. Thousands of beards screaming for my head. What a great feeling!
* So the much hyped Juma call against me flopped badly. Barely a few hundred that’s it. Threats proved empty.
* Really? And when was that? RT @ISuckBigTime @SalmaanTaseer You disrespected Holy Prophet PBUH so I hate you from deepest chambers of my heart.
* It took Maulana four weeks to realize I oppose blasphemy laws. Perhaps Swati being sacked for corruption was the wakeup call?
* Aasia Bibi case mobilized public opinion against extremists like Rosa Parks in US South. Babar Awan DOES NOT represent PPP stance thank God.
* Religious right trying to pressurise from the street their support of blasphemy laws. Point is it must be decided in Parliament not on the road.
* I was under huge pressure sure to cow down before rightist pressure on blasphemy. Refused. Even if I’m the last man standing. (December 31, 2010)
* Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein. Significant? (January 4, 2010 – the day of his assassination)

Wasn't a hero overall BUT his comments on the blasphemy law were spot on.

Imo it’s more to do with his personal political views against blasphemy. He wanted to make a political change but did not approach it in the right way. Of-course his murder was unjust and sickening but he didn't help his cause with the way he spoke against the law.

Dont see anything wrong in his comments but extremist mullahs dont need much justification anyway.

Last edited:

Agree with most of his comments there. The white in the Pakistani flag is for minorities and a person is judged on how well he treats those weaker than him. Taseer, whatever else he may have been, took a principled stand for a poor and defenceless woman. Good on him.

Agree with most of his comments there. The white in the Pakistani flag is for minorities and a person is judged on how well he treats those weaker than him. Taseer, whatever else he may have been, took a principled stand for a poor and defenceless woman. Good on him.

Only God can truly judge someones reals intentions but even before his murder imo it was pretty obvious his main agenda was one of promoting secularism but used this womans trial to further this political goal. Politicians use whatever they can to further strengthen their views on certain matters. He was irrational and too hotheaded in his stance where other polticians made better statements on the same issue.

His stance and his murder was used by those who are trying to portray Pakistan as an extremist failed state.

Hero? No

A clever politician brutally murdered? Yes

Last edited:
The judge who actually gave death sentence to qadri really deserves respect for being brave.

RIP Salman Taseer

One has to feel for the Taseer family with the abduction of Shahbaz Taseer since Ramadan it's one of the worst times for them.

I pray and hope his son has not been harmed.

The family can not suffer any more, especially when his killer is celebrated as a hero by some.

Allah Hamaray leader ko apni hifazat mein rakhay

[utube]HFOWFCMNd8o[/utube]

Allah Hamaray leader ko apni hifazat mein rakhay

[utube]HFOWFCMNd8o[/utube]

What's with the bandaid on the neck. Was he bitten by some vampire, hence the aggression. :)

Last edited:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/316023/has-anything-changed-since-taseers-murder/

Has anything changed since Taseer's murder ?

By Raza Rumi

One year after Salmaan Taseer’s murder, Pakistan still bleeds. The debate on laws introduced or amended by General Ziaul Haq has been muzzled. Progressives and moderate Pakistanis who mourned for Taseer continue to remain bewildered at the shameful support given to the Taseer’s murderer.
Contrary to many predictions, the trial court delivered a sentence against Mumtaz Qadri and that was a small ray of hope which reminded us of the innate possibilities of reforming and strengthening the state. Yet, the judge who sentenced Qadri has had to flee the country because he was facing death threats. Earlier the prosecutors were threatened and when the judge delivered the sentence, lawyers vandalised the court premises. The foot soldiers of the rule of law movement were never exposed better than in the Taseer episode when hundreds of Islamabad and Rawalpindi lawyers garlanded a murderer; and thus emerged the unfortunate image of our times — a smug killer celebrated, denoting the disturbing side of Pakistani society.
More importantly, the eerie silence of Pakistan’s moderate parties such as the Pakistan People’s Party, the Awami National Party and the PML-N on the issue of Taseer’s murder revealed how weak the political process is against the forces of extremism. The near-capitulation of the political class was evident when senators refused to offer prayer in the house. Only when a strong woman parliamentarian insisted and took the initiative, a prayer was held. These incidents will remain a shameful testament of how far we have allowed bigotry to rule us.
Reportedly, the PPP-affiliated cleric who offered the funeral prayers for Taseer has also had to leave the country. Furthermore, citizens wish to know what happened to the members of the elite police force who were apparently complicit in Qadri’s crime. Has the leadership of a force meant to protect people been asked to answer for this fiasco? Moreover, what measures have the federal and provincial governments taken to prevent similar incidents taking place in the future?
A year later, the media is yet to take stock of its questionable role in fanning misinformation and sensationalism about Taseer’s murder. One newspaper printed the copy of the fatwa against the former governor and a TV anchor called him a westernised liberal and almost a blasphemer. The media bodies, inactive as they are, have taken no cognisance of these ghastly cases of misconduct. It seems that the state and its strange ally, the media, are leading us towards further radicalisation.
Taseer’s family continues to live in fear and his son, since August 2011, is in the custody of his abductors, who according to media reports, are none other than the infamous militant groups hell-bent on destroying Pakistan. The establishment, the political elite and the media are, at best, pandering to the rise of radical ideologies, which merge with the global Islamist movements.
Should we let Pakistan slide into this extremist morass, deep into a sectarian abyss, or should we think of alternatives? Taseer’s murder and his son’s abduction are symptomatic of the easily identifiable fault lines that endangers Pakistan’s future. A year later, there is much to keep mourning about. Taseer was not an ordinary man — he represented the lost vision for Pakistan.

Spot on, brother. If risking your life and getting killed for protecting the weak and oppressed isn't heroic, nothing is.

Last edited:
Only God can truly judge someones reals intentions but even before his murder imo it was pretty obvious his main agenda was one of promoting secularism but used this womans trial to further this political goal.
In other words, only God and KKWC can truly judge someone's real intentions. :facepalm:

What did Salman Taseer did that we can call him as a hero? He was just a mouth piece of the dreaded Zardari and nothing else. It was sad that he was murdered but come on a person who supported Zardari and was so close to him should not get any respect.

Not surprised at all by the people who are supporting him like Momo & co. :ghamdi

Last edited:
In other words, only God and KKWC can truly judge someone's real intentions. :facepalm:

disclaimer-same one

BroKKWC said ONLY GOD CAN TRULY JUDGE someone's real intentions.....then goes onto say IN MY OPINION....

These are two different statements, he is NOT equating his judgement/opinion to that of The Creator, Allah The Most High. KKWC is correct in that only Allah truly knows our intentions, whilst kkcw was giving his own personal opinion based on what he has seen and read.

And I guess this is something we do everday, only Allah knows a person's true intention when they do something etc yet we judge an individual's statements, actions, deeds according to our own peronal opinion.

And Allah knows best.

Last edited:
It's funny how this debate is now turning about whether Salman was a hero or not.
I never called him a hero but if some do there is legetimate reasons for that - its already mentioned that he was a trying to protect a minority woman from being prosecuted by those taking advantage of the blasmpahey laws.

I am not surprised at all that those that keep attacking Salman never address the fact Qadri had so many flowers pelted on him or that quite a few celebrated his death coming in mass support. Its quite evident we have a few Qadri supporters in here - why else would they accuse you of being a supporter of Salman Tasser ?

The judge who actually gave death sentence to qadri really deserves respect for being brave.
Hats off to him! Not an easy thing to do in this crazy atmosphere replete with Qadris.

Last edited:
disclaimer-same one

BroKKWC said ONLY GOD CAN TRULY JUDGE someone's real intentions.....then goes onto say IN MY OPINION....

These are two different statements, he is NOT equating his judgement/opinion to that of The Creator, Allah The Most High. KKWC is correct in that only Allah truly knows our intentions, whilst kkcw was giving his own personal opinion based on what he has seen and read. And I guess this is something we do everday,
How about not having suspicions on people's intentions (something which only Allah knows), and instead focusing on their actions, which are visible? Too much to ask, I guess.

And if this is something that you do every day, I advise you to stop. Conjectures and suspicions like this are forbidden by Allah.

Yaa Ayyuhallazeena aamanujtanibu kaseeram minazzanni inna ba'azazzanni ismun. [Quran 49:12]

azhar329 said:
only Allah knows a person's true intention when they do something etc yet we judge an individual's statements, actions, deeds according to our own peronal opinion.

And Allah knows best.
By all means comment on people's statements and actions, but kindly stop guessing their intentions. You don't know what you are talking about when you do that. Desist!

:)))

I always find it funny when people make a post with the first sentence saying that only God could judge someone and only he know's someone's real intention, but then that same persons who posts that as his first sentence, goes on posting there own judgment lol.

I wonder if 'that' guy is on this thread.

Attachments

• 402244_10151127099845206_758495205_22280316_341372540_n.jpg
    402244_10151127099845206_758495205_22280316_341372540_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 198
How about not having suspicions on people's intentions (something which only Allah knows), and instead focusing on their actions, which are visible? Too much to ask, I guess.

And if this is something that you do every day, I advise you to stop. Conjectures and suspicions like this are forbidden by Allah.

Yaa Ayyuhallazeena aamanujtanibu kaseeram minazzanni inna ba'azazzanni ismun. [Quran 49:12]

By all means comment on people's statements and actions, but kindly stop guessing their intentions. You don't know what you are talking about when you do that. Desist!

disclaimer: same

I dont think youve understood the point Im trying to make, fair enough. I dont mean that a person scrutinises another's intention whatever they may say or do, not at all. If someone says something, on most occasions you take it as it is. Maybe KKWC was referring to Taseer in that way as he is a politician.

Anyway, I take that comment back IF it has been interpreted the wrong way and I wasnt clear enough. But the point stands and its a general point; we can judge a person as to their deeds but only Allah knows their intentions and He is the Ultimate Judge as to their intentions and deeds. Having said that there are times when you'll have to make judgement on a person by examining their intention eg Tony Blair and his delusional wmd's.

and momo, since you are here, care to answer the qs ? also see the golden age thread where you have been exposed again for ridiculing Islam etc, pls dont avoid them. If you dont believe in the return of Prophet Eesa (as) the coming of Imam Mahdi then say so, why are you trying to hide something that you believe in ?

And Allah knows best

Momo phir ro rahe he. :)

To clarify, of-course God can only judge people but the political secular views of Taseer were obvious to a donkey. Imo he used the Christian ladies charges to further his own personal political view, there is nothing herioic about this. Infact it's very cowardly, he wasn't no hero but just the usual rotten Pakistani politician.

That's why supporters of secularism are writing silly little poems and idolising him. :)

But the point stands and its a general point; we can judge a person as to their deeds but only Allah knows their intentions and He is the Ultimate Judge as to their intentions and deeds. Having said that there are times when you'll have to make judgement on a person by examining their intention eg Tony Blair and his delusional wmd's.
No, there is no room for "having said that" here. We are not entilted to speculate on people's intentions. Only Allah knows intentions. You can only comment on people's words and deeds. Full stop.

And no, Tony Blair is no exception either.

azhar329 said:
and momo, since you are here, care to answer the qs ? also see the golden age thread where you have been exposed again for ridiculing Islam etc, pls dont avoid them. If you dont believe in the return of Prophet Eesa (as) the coming of Imam Mahdi then say so, why are you trying to hide something that you believe in ?

And Allah knows best
Which questions?

And no, I have never ridiculed Islam.

And I have never hid my belief. In fact some would argue that I am a bit too expressive. There are a few threads on here where I have clearly stated that I don't think either will return/come. I honestly don't know what you are on about.

Not surprised at all by the people who are supporting him like Momo & co.
Oh, always honoured to be in the company of sane people instead of the shaheens, the NJamals, the azhars, the WCs. :)

The illness of our soul
by Ejaz Haider

Taseer is dead, in a physical sense. But in his death he survives because of the principle he stood for

I asked a Barelvi friend why we say Assalamo Alaikum? He said because it means peace be upon you. And why do we say that? He said because Islam salamati ka deen hai. I said I agreed with him but then what were the Barelvi crowds at Data Sahib and elsewhere doing on Jan 4 asking that Mumtaz Qadri be released for gratuitously and cold-bloodedly murdering Salmaan Taseer?

He said Taseer had committed blasphemy. I see. And how does he know that? Because Taseer opposed the blasphemy law in support of a non-Muslim woman, he replied. Ok, and what makes him, the Barelvi interlocutor, an expert on the law, its intent, its uses and abuses, the Islamic jurisprudence and much else that would allow him to offer an informed view? His retort: so many people could not have been wrong. I told him to read history to see how many times so many people have gone wrong.

How exactly did Taseer blaspheme, I said, by asking that the law be rationalised or because he supported a Christian woman? There was hemming and hawing. I persisted. Does Islam forbid public discussion of laws that are man-made? Is it enough to get killed for seeking justice for someone who has been sentenced by a lower court but could well be let off by a higher one?

He got irritated. What’s the point of all this, he demanded. The point should be clear, I said. No act of violence is an act of salamati (peace). Qadri, who killed Taseer, should be tried on two counts – for murder and also for tarnishing the image of Islam itself. Moreover, how does Islam, or for that matter any moral-religious creed, allow anyone to be both judge and executioner? Under what authority did Qadri arrogate to himself the right to judge Taseer and then without giving him the benefit of defence, execute him?

No matter how one looks at it, and I have not even gone one per cent into the legal-moral-logical complexities of what happened in Islamabad that fateful afternoon more than a year ago, Qadri’s act cannot be justified; there were no extenuating grounds for his dastardly act and his supporters, frothing from their mouths, are a bunch of dangerous dimwits.

That such crowds are now to decide the fate of this country, or think they can, should make our spines tingle with fear. On Jan 4, when some rights activists like friend Marvi Sirmed went to Kohsar to hold a meeting in memory of Salmaan Taseer, a group of beards appeared, threatening to kill those commemorating Taseer. They were escorted by armed policemen. The mourners had to disperse. The hooligans were victorious. Would the redoubtable Dr Rehman Malik, of the honorary-degree fame, in equal measure of which fame the infamy goes to the Karachi University, stand up and tell us why the police did not entertain the backsides of these beards for doing something so clearly illegal?

Let me recall. Taseer was a Pakistan Peoples Party leader. He was the PPP governor, even though he was nominated to the office by then General-President Musharraf. The last time I saw the map of Islamabad, I found Kohsar Market fairly close to the seat of the federal government. What stopped the Islamabad police from dealing with this bunch of potential murderers?

I know for a fact, and have written about it, that Rehman Malik D-infamous-Phil has been lackadaisical, to put it charitably, about nailing Qadri and his supporters. But should he get all the blame? It seems no one was prepared to stand up for Taseer, his act of bravery and his conviction except a handful of those who can see the tidings. Since Imran Khan talks about absolutisms, shunning the complexities of relativism, and since he is the rising star in this firmament, would it not have been in the fitness of things for him to give a statement to commemorate Taseer and the principle Taseer stood for?

Unless I completely missed it, and I am ready to apologise if I did, there was nothing from PTI or Mr Khan about Taseer. Of corruption Mr Khan never tires of talking and it’s good that he doesn’t, even though his assertions be rather simplistic. What about this total corruption of the religion of peace by misplaced, violent hordes, if not the corruption of the soul that seems to have entrenched itself within society in a way that leaves little to no room for any peaceful dialogue?

Pakistan faces many challenges. But one of the biggest is dealing with the remarkable absence of self-reflection in a rising majority that would even hound out Islamic scholars, let alone those who do not wear that badge of honour. How does a society advance itself and deal with complexities if it reduces spaces for dialogue? The Barelvi hordes that bay for the blood of anyone who wants to debate the abuse of Blasphemy Law have been killed by Deobandi hordes. Both use the principle of exclusion to kill those who want to question and argue.

It was a sad moment indeed that Qadri’s supporters gathered at the shrine of Data Sahib, the patron saint of Lahore, and demanded that which no decent society, if it wants to survive, can concede. And yet, we have seen this government constantly throw in the towel and let those who want to speak out be consumed by the hate-filled agenda of these hordes.

If the idea is to let these principles be sacrificed at the altar of petty politicking then the government of the day is deeply mistaken. Civilian governments survive in and through democracy. Democracy is about argumentation and negotiations in a non-violent mode. How can any government survive if it allows the shrinking of the very spaces that it needs for its own ultimate survival?

Taseer is dead, in a physical sense. But in his death he survives because of the principle he stood for. A year has passed. His family, and those of us who believe in basic human decencies, await justice.

as someone who isn't up to date with pakistani news, can someone clarify what salman taseer actually said (or did) that lead to his death?
what did he say in relation to the blasphemy law? and what did the blasphemy law entail? thanks

After this took place, wasn't it order that no bearded guy should be working in the police force?

If not, then a rule like that should come in place!

Ejaz Haider finally makes sense. :))

Shahrukh, there should be no rule which discriminates - EVER.

After this took place, wasn't it order that no bearded guy should be working in the police force?

So you need to have a beard to be a murderer? :asif

Keep the comedy rolling in.

126870d1265720359-victim-al-scarface-al-capone-chicago-al_cap10.jpg

Height of ignorance at display in this post.

Ejaz Haider finally makes sense. :))

Shahrukh, there should be no rule which discriminates - EVER.

why not, when it's always a guy with a beard invovle in such killing and suicide attacks.

Dari tax!

Height of ignorance at display in this post.

Your probably talking about post no. 35.......

Last edited:
No, there is no room for "having said that" here. We are not entilted to speculate on people's intentions. Only Allah knows intentions. You can only comment on people's words and deeds. Full stop.

And no, Tony Blair is no exception either.

Which questions?

And no, I have never ridiculed Islam.

And I have never hid my belief. In fact some would argue that I am a bit too expressive. There are a few threads on here where I have clearly stated that I don't think either will return/come. I honestly don't know what you are on about.

Ok, next time you get an email from a nigerian prince give him your bank details!!!!lol Dont judge his intentions just email those details asap!!!!

Re: You're honesty: YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL LIAR; see the Golden Age Thread. Yeah you are right in one sense you dont hide your belief; you have effectively stated that you believe Prophet Eesa (as) will NOT return and the Mahdi will NOT appear either. (audhubillah).

And Allah knows best

Last edited:
why not, when it's always a guy with a beard invovle in such killing and suicide attacks.

Dari tax!

Your probably talking about post no. 35.......

Can't believe that people like you also exist.

Can't believe that people like you also exist.

:yk, you should look at his post history..full of stupidity!

By the way, our prophet (pbuh) also had a beard..what do you make of that SRK??

Ok, next time you get an email from a nigerian prince give him your bank details!!!!lol Dont judge his intentions just email those details asap!!!!
It doesn't apply to you (since you don't possess a brain) but sane people don't need to judge intentions of Nigerian princes before deciding not to do silly things like sending one's bank details to strangers. :)

azhar329 said:
Re: You're honesty: YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL LIAR; see the Golden Age Thread. Yeah you are right in one sense you dont hide your belief; you have effectively stated that you believe Prophet Eesa (as) will NOT return and the Mahdi will NOT appear either. (audhubillah).
First you alleged that I hid my beliefs. Then you are acknowledging that I don't hide my beliefs. Who is the liar then? La'anatullahi alal kaazibeen.

Yes I don't believe Isa (AS) or Mahdi will appear. Big deal!

It doesn't apply to you (since you don't possess a brain) but sane people don't need to judge intentions of Nigerian princes before deciding not to do silly things like sending one's bank details to strangers. :)

First you alleged that I hid my beliefs. Then you are acknowledging that I don't hide my beliefs. Who is the liar then? La'anatullahi alal kaazibeen.

Yes I don't believe Isa (AS) or Mahdi will appear. Big deal!

Disclaimer: same

Allahu Akbar!!!!

Confirmation from your filthy tongue again! Doesnt believe in the return of Prophet Eesa (as) and the Mahdi! La hawla wa la quwatta illah billah!!!

A trait of the qadiyanis!

Allah tells us in the Quran that Prophet Eesa was not killed. (Therefore, he will return). You denying his return confirms the fact that you do not believe in that part of the Quran

Denying the return is KUFR.

My advice to everyone is not to take your deen from this jahil who doesnt believe in part of the Quran.

May Allah give you what you deserve.

Allah knows best

^ absolutely agree

Ignorance at its best by few posters here

@ Momo are you Qadiyani ? if not then you share the same ideology about Hazrat ESAA

Last edited:
Allah tells us in the Quran that Prophet Eesa was not killed. (Therefore, he will return). You denying his return confirms the fact that you do not believe in that part of the Quran.

My advice to everyone is not to take your deen from this jahil who doesnt believe in part of the Quran.
It's a lie. Shame on you. Stop lying about the contents of the Quran. The Quran never says Easa was not killed. It merely says, "They neither killed him, nor crucified him (they meaning the people who claimed they had killed the Messiah)."

azhar329 said:
Denying the return is KUFR.
No, it's not. :)

^ absolutely agree

Ignorance at its best by few posters here

@ Momo are you Qadiyani ? if not then you share the same ideology about Hazrat ESAA

PP: Do you believe we should read prayers?

If so, are you Qadiani? If not, why do you share the same ideology about namaz?

Are you sane? :)

^ i believe that if you are Qadiyani YOUR PrAYERS DON'T COUNT

no matter how many you offer :)

NOW are you Sane ?

btw you dint answer my question ?

^ i believe that if you are Qadiyani YOUR PrAYERS DON'T COUNT

no matter how many you offer :)

NOW are you Sane ?

btw you dint answer my question ?
Only Allah decides whose prayers count and whose don't count. If you think you can decide these matters, you are more insane than I thought. :)

^ Well Allah gave you brain to decide between right or wrong

you still dint answer my question

Are you Qadiyani ?

dont think its a hard question

It's a lie. Shame on you. Stop lying about the contents of the Quran. The Quran never says Easa was not killed. It merely says, "They neither killed him, nor crucified him (they meaning the people who claimed they had killed the Messiah)."

No, it's not. :)

What a sly jahil you really are! Post all the Ayat and the next one; You are the cut and paste jahil.

Allah says (as translated) Quran, Surah 4

Verse 157: "And (for) their saying "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but (another) was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."

Verse 158: " Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise."

This proves that Prophet Eesa (as) was not killed and will return.

And the fact that you refer to his return and the Mahdi's return as fairy tales is another confirmation of insulting and mocking the sunnah.

Subhan'Allah, may Allah keep the muslims safe from your filthy tongue, ameen.

Allah knows best

What a sly jahil you really are! Post all the Ayat and the next one; You are the cut and paste jahil.

Allah says (as translated) Quran, Surah 4

Verse 157: "And (for) their saying "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but (another) was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."

Verse 158: " Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise."

This proves that Prophet Eesa (as) was not killed and will return.

And the fact that you refer to his return and the Mahdi's return as fairy tales is another confirmation of insulting and mocking the sunnah.

Subhan'Allah, may Allah keep the muslims safe from your filthy tongue, ameen.

Allah knows best

You know you are just arguing with a fool

and you should happily lose the contest

read Momo signature for reference

since this thread is about Salman taseer and his murder

The discussion is going no where

"in ideal situation There could have been a
case against mr Taseer on this and court would have decided if he did commit Blasmphy"

But given the Judicial system in Pakistan Qadri took Taseer's Life out of desparation as he was sure that Courts wont be able to
have fair trial "

my stance on that is ' He Perfectly DID the Right thing"

1 less evil atleast

i wish there were more Qadris so we can get rid of these currupt politicians like
zardari-Sharifs - Altafs etc etc

You know you are just arguing with a fool

and you should happily lose the contest

read Momo signature for reference

Thanks for the heads up...

Alhamdulillah Allah has exposed his filthy beliefs for all on this forum to see. He insults the sunnah, rejects part of the Quran etc and All Praise is for Allah that the proofs are there for all to see.

Mr sincere advice to momo is: repent (in public as your claims were made in public).

Allah knows best

Back