Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer [Post#175]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Little over 3 years in jail for Dutt. There are consequenses of playing footsie with the Mob</p>— SAURABH KAPOOR (@saurabhkap00r) <a href="https://twitter.com/saurabhkap00r/status/314627968829911040">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23SanjayDutt">#SanjayDutt</a> is proof that when you're in, you're in. There's no 'minor role' when you're dealing with terrorists.</p>— Shiv Aroor (@ShivAroor) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShivAroor/status/314628445260886016">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>1993 Mumbai blasts verdict: Sanjay Dutt sentenced to 5 years jail; death for Yakub Memon <a href="http://t.co/L5QsgKoLOl" title="http://bit.ly/101BnB1">bit.ly/101BnB1</a><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23SanjayDutt">#SanjayDutt</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Yakub">#Yakub</a> Memon</p>— Mid Day Infomedia (@mid_day) <a href="https://twitter.com/mid_day/status/314626038632165376">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>SC says convicts who are on bail, including Sanjay Dutt, will have to surrender within four weeks.</p>— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/314629018647412736">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>SC says that the circumstances and nature of offence was so serious that Dutt cannot be released on probation.</p>— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/314629020673245184">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>SC says that evidence and materials perused by TADA court in arriving at the decision against Dutt was correct.</p>— Press Trust of India (@PTI_News) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/314629520705597440">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Fail to understand the massive sympathy wave for <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23SanjayDutt">#SanjayDutt</a>. Done the crime now do the time!</p>— Preeti Choudhry (@PreetiChoudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/PreetiChoudhry/status/314631869490679808">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>People who hid weapons for Sanjay Dutt were sentenced under TADA. Dutt got softer Arms Act charge. Star treatment? <a href="http://t.co/9ls7GUib4F" title="http://www.mumbaimirror.com/printarticle.aspx?page=comments&action=add&sectid=15&contentid=200611290237348289892c00d&subsite=">mumbaimirror.com/printarticle.a…</a></p>— naresh fernandes (@tajmahalfoxtrot) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajmahalfoxtrot/status/314633954101710849">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

Last edited:
Sanjay Dutt working for ISI + Dawood Ibrahim???????

a true hero indeed :heart:

this calls for a new film in Munna Bhai series

Justice served!!!

We was in touch with terrorists like Chhota Shakeel, Tiger Memon etc and was found in possession of an AK-56 rifle and some hand-grenades, procured through them.

was that ever proven..did/do they have any hard evidence?

hopefully no more delay in this idiot serving his sentence..he has managed to drag it for so long..

Good news. Now I hope that " Being Human " dramebaaz Bhai also gets punishment for his crimes.

From what I can figure out from twitter, sanjay Dutt was not involved in the Mumbai bombings. He was in touch with the underworld which carried out these bombings, but then most of Bollywood was as well. Dutt's main culpibility arises from keeping an AK-56 at his home which makes him laible under the Arms Act. Dutt's contention was that he had kept it to safeguard his home as his father (who as a Congress MP) had received death threats during the riots that followed.

This is why many consider his offence one done by a naive young man. Hence the sympathy.

the sympathy is because he is a bollywood star and people see him as Munna bhai, that charming innocent guy instead of sanjay dutt who is an idiot..and the puiishment for arms is minimum 6 yrs..i wonder how it was reduced to 5 years.

Re: Sanjay Dutt gets five-year jail sentence in 1993 Bombay blasts case

Salman Khans crimes are far greater

From what I can figure out from twitter, sanjay Dutt was not involved in the Mumbai bombings. He was in touch with the underworld which carried out these bombings, but then most of Bollywood was as well. Dutt's main culpibility arises from keeping an AK-56 at his home which makes him laible under the Arms Act. Dutt's contention was that he had kept it to safeguard his home as his father (who as a Congress MP) had received death threats during the riots that followed.

This is why many consider his offence one done by a naive young man. Hence the sympathy.

His father has armed guards. They even possessed a licensed gun. Why he needed an AK-56?

the sympathy is because he is a bollywood star and people see him as Munna bhai, that charming innocent guy instead of sanjay dutt who is an idiot..and the puiishment for arms is minimum 6 yrs..i wonder how it was reduced to 5 years.

didnt he serve time before?like 18 months..for the same case?maybe they deducted it from there

His father has armed guards. They even possessed a licensed gun. Why he needed an AK-56?

According to him, after the riots broke out, his father stood by Muslims, which angered the Hindus. So he was sensing a possible attack on his house. His house had one police constable guarding it it seems.

I am not really aware of the case. Just figuring out things from twitter.

According to him, after the riots broke out, his father stood by Muslims, which angered the Hindus. So he was sensing a possible attack on his house. His house had one police constable guarding it it seems.

I am not really aware of the case. Just figuring out things from twitter.

Twitter is full of junk.

Sanjay was a drug-addict, and had undergone rehab a few times. The weapons found from his possession were brought from alleged underworld gangsters, who were involved in the 93 blasts.

He must be thankful to his late father, who was a good man and an MP, who made sure this douche got out of investigations relating him with alleged connections with the underworld, and 93 blasts directly. In that case, he would've gone for a lifer minimum.

Hard to judge but back then Sanjay was a coked up rich kid.

Now when he seems to have settled down his past is catching up with him

Crime is a crime though.

Sad twists for a big star like this.

Hard to judge but back then Sanjay was a coked up rich kid.

Now when he seems to have settled down his past is catching up with him

Crime is a crime though.

Sad twists for a big star like this.

This!

And it's hard to claim self defence when you're caught with several assault rifles and hand grenades in your possession. The people who transported the weapons were convicted under TADA yet Sanjay was saved from this after running to 'Uncle' Thackeray.

Sunil Dutt was an honourable man and it was sad what his son put him through.

Last edited:
Deserved it I guess, This guy had a bad life....Severe drug addiction....Actually few people told me that even those rifles were in exchange for his drugs.....

Now when he seems to settle down with kids and stuff....he has to serve it...Sad life...but def deserve it !!

next in the list is "being human " !!

I was just reading...apparently court has given a month to finish shootings coz crores are riding on him...and in the mean while his lawyer is going to file an appeal to give him "sentence undergone" coz he served 1.5 years years....but the window to get it is narrow it seems !!!! Hopefully he does not get it...257 innocent indians died dat day.....1.5 is too less....

Sanjay Dutt gets five-year jail sentence in 1993 Bombay blasts case

If he has done this, he deserves. Simple as that!

So many people didnt die because of him. His only crime was illegal weapons under the arms act..as for contacts with the underworld..all bollywood biggies have contacts..earlier they used to lick the feet of bhai, now they lick the thackerays..

yeah ....but wasn't arms and grenades from the consignment that came in for the attacks.....he hid the info...and actually in 2006 ... he said Abu salem came to his house and had dinner at his house during the riota and then backtracked the statement due to legal issue.....there is much more to it than what he is convicted for ....

Having face to connections in the 90s when mafia was on a high in mumbai was inescapable ....but he took it a bit far!

Delayed but good decision. Will increase the confidence of common man.

Murderers of Muslims and Sikhs roam free and you can never find "evidence" to convict them but throw the book at Sanjay Dutt. Along with his father, was one of the few prominent "hindus" to come to the aid of muslims of Mumbai. Ofcourse these people have to be taught a lesson.

Keep it up India :19:

Sanjay Dutt the spoiled rich brat of 80s definitely deserved it but i am not too sure whether today's matured Sanjay Dutt, a loved and respected star, a family man needs to go through all this. One of the worse things about Indian judiciary, things get delayed so much that they seem almost insignificant irrespective of whether the punishment is deserved or not.

Anyway he's still very fortunate that they couldn't charge him for his alleged involvement with the underworld people. If he was a random muslim, things could well have been very different. Now lets see what happens with Sallu miyaan, he's next.

sunil dutt was a good man but not sanjay .just because his father helped muslims during mumbai riots does not make him free to be not prosecuted by law.he did a crime and he rightly got the punishment.there is no need for sympathy here just because he is a star.

Murderers of Muslims and Sikhs roam free and you can never find "evidence" to convict them but throw the book at Sanjay Dutt. Along with his father, was one of the few prominent "hindus" to come to the aid of muslims of Mumbai. Ofcourse these people have to be taught a lesson.

So now Sanjay Dutt is supposed to be some kind of protector and bulwark of Muslims lol.

If he cared so much for the Muslims of Mumbai then what was he doing jumping into bed with Bal Thackeray whenever he could.

Run with the hare and hunt with the hounds eh?

Sanjay is paying for the bad things he did in the past. He was a spoilt brat and did stupid things.

Sanjay would have never seen day light if not for his Dutt Surname. His father Sunil Dutt was a very noble man.

sunil gavaskar stopped a mob from attacking a family (muslim) during the riots and told them that they will have to hit him first.. that is why we indians are always hating gavaskar..because this hindu needs to be taught a lesson. you have got eagle eyes for sure :19:

absurd people and absurd logics...dutt is a criminal and no savior!!! Although I agree with freelance... delay makes things very insignificant ...both to victims and for primary reason for punishment- justice and rehabilitation...!!

nothing wont happen to sallu....too much money riding on him...500 crores on just the satellite rights for his next films...and we all know how our judiciary functions when big shots with money os involved !'

Ofcourse he did gentleman! You have personal proof of that dont you.

You conveniently side stepped the issue of prominent people roaming free who are responsible for the killings of sikhs and muslims.

Heck, one is being lined up as the next prime minister of India and many of our Indian PPers are falling over backwards for him over on the other thread.

Keep it up :19:

Last edited:
lol..but you have personal proof that sanjay dutt of all people was saviour of muslims. sanjay dutt was as much savior as some people we see here who are self appointed thekaydaars of all muslims in the world. keep the parcham flying high bro.

Sanjay Dutt the spoiled rich brat of 80s definitely deserved it but i am not too sure whether today's matured Sanjay Dutt, a loved and respected star, a family man needs to go through all this. One of the worse things about Indian judiciary, things get delayed so much that they seem almost insignificant irrespective of whether the punishment is deserved or not.

Anyway he's still very fortunate that they couldn't charge him for his alleged involvement with the underworld people. If he was a random muslim, things could well have been very different. Now lets see what happens with Sallu miyaan, he's next.

It does not matter what or who he is today. If the judiciary finds him guilty he needs to do the time, whether a Bollywood star or a random Muslim or a random Hindu or any other denomination.
Had it not been for the nice man Mr. Dutt Senior or Bal Thackeray, i doubt if this guy would have even got out the first time.
But i am with you on the painstakingly slow judiciary process.

Conversation between Nanne Munne Bachchaa Sanju Baba and equally innocent savior of mankind Chottaa Shakeel (Released by Mumbai Police some time ago)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nZgT7kwWOPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankly, if Sanjay Dutt is dropped in a VAT of boiling water then sprinkled with salt and chillies by saffron clad yogis, I don't really care personally. All countries including India are responsible for their own law enforcement. We can have an opinion, but at the end of the day, they will enforce as they see fit.

^^

WOW this guy should be immediately hired by rupeenews.com, fantastic.

Sanjay Dutt the spoiled rich brat of 80s definitely deserved it but i am not too sure whether today's matured Sanjay Dutt, a loved and respected star, a family man needs to go through all this.

Even if Sanjay Dutt has done this in the past, he deserves to go through all this. It was by no means a minor issue.

sunil gavaskar stopped a mob from attacking a family (muslim) during the riots and told them that they will have to hit him first.. that is why we indians are always hating gavaskar..because this hindu needs to be taught a lesson. you have got eagle eyes for sure :19:

Not a huge fan of Sunil Gavaskar, the analyst; never watched him play, and neither would he have won any huge admirer here given the way he batted, but this is one thing I have always respected him for a lot:).

He thought he can get probation by involving or pretending to be doing social works. I am glad the court did not took this into consideration. Good he is going to jail for what he did.

Hrithik roshan ji says this "I cannot comprehend. I know d law is d LAW. But I can bet my Life 2 say that Sanju sir doesn't deserve this!" and other bolly celebs are are shedding tears for sanjubaba (what a shame on the name of sanjus).. this is the true face of the moral less, talent less bollywood mafia where they will support each other no matter what the crime is..because these bolly celebs are angels and above the law...when shiney ahuja was charged for rape these fake plastic celebs had come out to support him, saying a person like shiney can never rape.. put them all in jail i say and get us rid of this bollywood.

so now we have to wait another 3-5 years for a new Munabhai movie? gets 5 years for owning a illegal gun? stupid law.

Last edited:
lol..but you have personal proof that sanjay dutt of all people was saviour of muslims. sanjay dutt was as much savior as some people we see here who are self appointed thekaydaars of all muslims in the world. keep the parcham flying high bro.

You have the Parcham (Bengali) my super intelligent friend and keep it flying high and proud.

Why is there never enough evidence against prominent personalities who are responsible for the murder of thousands of Sikhs and Muslims.

There are lot of hypocrites here, who on one hand praise the fascists leader with blood on his hands, and on the other coming here expressing joy at the supreme court's decision. Dutt is in trouble because he along with his family came to support muslims during the riots. To say that he is the only one with underworld connection in bollywood is an absurdity or to own a gun without a license.

Why have Thakarays or Modi not been in any trouble for the murder of muslims? No evidence I guess.

You have the Parcham (Bengali) my super intelligent friend and keep it flying high and proud.

Why is there never enough evidence against prominent personalities who are responsible for the murder of thousands of Sikhs and Muslims.

There are lot of hypocrites here, who on one hand praise the fascists leader with blood on his hands, and on the other coming here expressing joy at the supreme court's decision. Dutt is in trouble because he along with his family came to support muslims during the riots. To say that he is the only one with underworld connection in bollywood is an absurdity or to own a gun without a license.

Why have Thakarays or Modi not been in any trouble for the murder of muslims? No evidence I guess.

Yaar why are you implying as if Dutt is some sort of saviour of Muslims ? Do you know that Sanju Baba was released from the prison due to ehsan by Thackeray whom Sanju revered like his father.

when you have a film industry which is basically funded from karachi(until circa 90s) and flourishes in Bombay, the most ideal one was to gift Pakistan Bollywood along with all the actors. I am sure, they will get better love there than in India.

so now we have to wait another 3-5 years for a new Munabhai movie? gets 5 years for owning a illegal gun? stupid law.

Sanju baba helped the Masterminds of 93 Mumbai blasts ( in which 257 people were killed ) in hiding their weapons at his house. Since Sanju was son of an MP( MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT ) his terrorist friends thought that nobody would think about searching his house.

Yaar why are you implying as if Dutt is some sort of saviour of Muslims ? Do you know that Sanju Baba was released from the prison due to ehsan by Thackeray whom Sanju revered like his father.

I remember him and his father being the only ones coming out and voicing their outrage when muslims were being killed on the streets of Mumbai. All I remember is that since then, he has been targeted scrutinized and yet Thackary and co who were responsible for the murder of these muslims on the streets of mumbai never faced any judicial scrutiny let alone goto jail.

What does that tell you about the Indian judicial system that a thug can like Thackary can get you out of prison. What motivates the judges? Its certainly not justice.

Dude , he has been one of india's biggest super star....one if richest....infact even loved post munna bhai and you are talking as if he faced hardships ever since he supported muslims....he is lucky to be born in a family and a country he is born in ...would have been jailed for a good 20 yrs otherwise!!

5 years seems to be a too long sentence for me..

also i was in an impression that TADA was abolished

i remember like 4-5 years ago, they sentenced him for jail term, but he was out on bail AFTER the decision, that was strange for me. guess he is not making much more money for Govt at moment.
Salman cases were put last in line IIRC, at moment he is making crores for Govt. and giving them taxes too, once his time at top ll b finished, he ll b next do his jail term too

I remember him and his father being the only ones coming out and voicing their outrage when muslims were being killed on the streets of Mumbai. All I remember is that since then, he has been targeted scrutinized and yet Thackary and co who were responsible for the murder of these muslims on the streets of mumbai never faced any judicial scrutiny let alone goto jail.

What does that tell you about the Indian judicial system that a thug can like Thackary can get you out of prison. What motivates the judges? Its certainly not justice.

thackary didnt hid weapons like sanju baba nor does there is any evidance supporting against him ..
IMHO its very difficult in india to convict politicians

thackary didnt hid weapons like sanju baba nor does there is any evidance supporting against him ..
IMHO its very difficult in india to convict politicians

Not just in India, all over the world. Politician does not need a weapon to kill.

first tell me why are you concerned about indian citizens, whether they are muslims, sikhs or hindus. what is so endearing about us indians that you are so concerned...or do you filter your tears based on the religion of the victim and the religion of the aggressor?

about hyporcrites, please show me one poster who is not a hypocrite and i will show you a liar.

I wonder what will happen when" BEING HUMAN" Bhai gets prosecuted for being in touch with underworld bigwigs, being in hawala business, for butchering people on road under wheels of his car in drunkard state or for killing animals for fun.

All of these Chahnewaleys of Bhai from Pak/Afghan would then accuse the Indian judiciary of implicating another innocent muslim aka Charity worker.

I wonder what will happen when" BEING HUMAN" Bhai gets prosecuted for being in touch with underworld bigwigs, being in hawala business, for butchering people on road under wheels of his car in drunkard state or for killing animals for fun.

All of these Chahnewaleys of Bhai from Pak/Afghan would then accuse the Indian judiciary of implicating another innocent muslim aka Charity worker.

can not compare Salman bhai and Munabhai case, Salman did committed murder.

Thackrey is a charity worker too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrithik roshan ji says this "I cannot comprehend. I know d law is d LAW. But I can bet my Life 2 say that Sanju sir doesn't deserve this!" and other bolly celebs are are shedding tears for sanjubaba (what a shame on the name of sanjus).. this is the true face of the moral less, talent less bollywood mafia where they will support each other no matter what the crime is..because these bolly celebs are angels and above the law...when shiney ahuja was charged for rape these fake plastic celebs had come out to support him, saying a person like shiney can never rape.. put them all in jail i say and get us rid of this bollywood.
Absolutely.

Bollywood stars should respect the law. They are not above it.

What do some posters say here ???

For having AK 56 (without license) and hand grenades he should have been given "Padma Shree" award ?

What do some posters say here ???

For having AK 56 (without license) and hand grenades he should have been given "Padma Shree" award ?

please understand from their POV..in some areas in Pakistan, you are not a man if you dont have an AK-47 and two grenades..so they are surprised how someone can be sentenced to jail for this.

Absolutely.

Bollywood stars should respect the law. They are not above it.

What about people who are the architects of the murder of thousands of people? ...... Very selective scrutiny going on here.

What about people who are the architects of the murder of thousands of people? ...... Very selective scrutiny going on here.
No, they should be tried and they are going through the same process.

Now, You tell. Keeping unauthorized AK56 and grenedes is punishable offense or not? Is Sanjay's case linked with whatever case you are giving example? Is their any obligation on the judiciary to wait till that case?

what do you want, that we bring bal thackray back from the dead and try him in courts..sorry not our fault that people complete their lifetime before our courts can give verdicts.

Now, You tell. Keeping unauthorized AK56 and grenedes is punishable offense or not? Is Sanjay's case linked with whatever case you are giving example? Is their any obligation on the judiciary to wait till that case?

Okay, despite not favouring him in a single post in this thread, I knew not this much about things. Keeping (unauthorised) grenades is simply...... Deserves not a word from me. Feeling now even more in the favour of the court´s verdict.

*Hardly participate in such threads, but doing so given Sanjay Dutt is of my most favourite actors and held I keen interest in this issue.*

Last edited:
Okay, despite not favouring him in a single post in this thread, I knew not this much about things. Keeping (unauthorised) grenades is simply...... Deserves not a word from me. Feeling now even more in the favour of the court´s verdict.

*Hardly participate in such threads, but doing so given Sanjay Dutt is of my most favourite actors and held I keen interest in this issue.*
Yes that is true. Even if I am a big fan of Sanju, the actor but I can see why he was punished. We all pay fine for even traffic offences. Why won't he get for keeping such illegal arms ?

I was old enough to remember everything about the case and I was living in Mumbai (Bombay ) at that time.

He had AK 56 (not even AK 47) and grenedes.

Now who needs those for security of one's family?

Some posters are just biased.

People should rather give credit to judiciary for nailing him even if he is a big star.

He got it from Dawood gang. That too when 93 serial blasts happened in Mumbai.

He got it from Dawood gang. That too when 93 serial blasts happened in Mumbai.
Yes, he did and that is his crime.

He got free from TADA as it couldn't be proved that he knew about their plan or was involved in the blast plan.

So he got the punishment only for possession of illegal arms and destroying evidence. I think that's fair enough.

first tell me why are you concerned about indian citizens, whether they are muslims, sikhs or hindus. what is so endearing about us indians that you are so concerned...or do you filter your tears based on the religion of the victim and the religion of the aggressor?

about hyporcrites, please show me one poster who is not a hypocrite and i will show you a liar.

You are losing the plot my super intelligent friend, concentrate on the post rather than the poster. Its not about me or Pakistan. Are you suggesting that I should not express any view here? Bear in in mind, I did not start the thread nor am I on an Indian forum.

Once again let me re-iterate my POV. Muslims were being killed on the streets of Mumbai openly with the collusion of the police. The Dutt family were vocal in their outrage of what was going on.

Any intelligent being would ask, what happened to those people who were killing muslims on the streets of Mumbai? Well you guessed it..... nothing.

The only person who gets punished is the one who was trying to stop hindus from murdering muslims.

I care little for what he is as a person, all I know is that he had the guts to speak up when he could have just kept his mouth shut like everyone else in Bollywood and not brought this upon himself.

There was judicial review of these riots, why were the recommendations ignored and the report quietly buried? Did the policeman get punished for being hand in glove in these murders? The very same force (may even be same personnel) then "investigates" Dutt... can you see the absurdity here?

Last edited:
Just saw the official statement from Sanju baba...he talked about how he it will be hard on his family and 3 yr old twins...and he would try level best to complete movies for people who invested crores on him. and how he is patriotic and he will "fight" and stuff..and how he suffered for 20 yrs...and all the CRAP!!!!

Now...Sanju bhai, what about the hundreds of kid's whose fathers never returned home that day?? You will atleast return in 3 yrs.. and also what about your buddies who were not influential enough to get off the TADA unlike you...and then you had a chance to redeem yourself unlike them. 20+ yrs is huge time...and you probably are settled and good normal person now....I do think people change..and drug addiction or bad company or whatever the issue was ...people make terrible mistakes. But most people wont get a chance to lead a normal life if the gravity of the mistake is as high as this. Not sayin it is easy with this new settled life of yours..but man up..take responsibility for things you did when you were young..for people who were effected that day are still sufferring from the emptyness of missing a loved one. ....do your term...be gratefull for incredibly less term you have got ...come back..and give us another munna bhai !!! and stop acting like you will be along with normaal prisoners....I am sure you will get good facilities...which major chuck of poverty striken and lower middle class indians would not even in their day to day life. stop whining and even fighting for eff sake..give up and do your term !!!

You are losing the plot my super intelligent friend, concentrate on the post rather than the poster. Its not about me or Pakistan. Are you suggesting that I should not express any view here? Bear in in mind, I did not start the thread nor am I on an Indian forum.

Once again let me re-iterate my POV. Muslims were being killed on the streets of Mumbai openly with the collusion of the police. The Dutt family were vocal in their outrage of what was going on.

Any intelligent being would ask, what happened to those people who were killing muslims on the streets of Mumbai? Well you guessed it..... nothing.

The only person who gets punished is the one who was trying to stop hindus from murdering muslims.

I care little for what he is as a person, all I know is that he had the guts to speak up when he could have just kept his mouth shut like everyone else in Bollywood and not brought this upon himself.

There was judicial review of these riots, why were the recommendations ignored and the report quietly buried? Did the policeman get punished for being hand in glove in these murders? The very same force (may even be same personnel) then "investigates" Dutt... can you see the absurdity here?

Sanjay Dutt had the guts to speak his mind, yes..that is why he said this::

Speaking to a daily, an emotional Sanjay Dutt said, “Balasaheb is a father figure to me. He is a great man. He stood by me at a time when no one else came forward to support me. I`m extremely close to him and members of his family and when I heard he was critical, I rushed there. It broke my heart to see him in a critical condition. To me, Balasaheb has always been a pillar of strength and I just wanted to be with the family. I want them to know that I will always be there with them in whatever small capacity I can."

So that is why you support him, because he saw balasaheb as a father figure and a great man? Fine, continue supporting him..it is not like you are the first Pakistani to support the Bollywood stars.

Was unaware of all this but I guess it's fair enough.
What's this people here are saying about Salman? I think he had a hit n run to his name or was there more?

Was unaware of all this but I guess it's fair enough.
What's this people here are saying about Salman? I think he had a hit n run to his name or was there more?

hit and run case + more severe blackbuck hunting case..
justice may arrive little late for him , but he will get his due at his critical time

GentleMan said:
... sanjubaba (what a shame on the name of sanjus)..

Was Afzal Guru a shame on the name of Afzals:D?

Law and Order must be followed strictly for the famous celebrities, so local public gets a strong message! It changes mentality and some trust is restored for justice system.

5 yrs for possessing a weapon connected to the blasts. A lesson for azad Pakistani judiciary

Back