Scotland v England | Only ODI | Aberdeen | 9th May, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland are a competent side and in Koetzer they have a very good batsman. But i cant see them beating a FM at the WC next year (maybe theyll beat Bangladesh). They also have the same problem as us in that the bowling is just medium pace trundling. In Haq they have an excellent spinner though

Exactly the same colour kits? Cricket should also have a second kit (like football's away kit) when two same colour kit countries are playing. Lot of Green and Blue in cricket.

Ireland has shown phenomenal growth at the International Level only in a mater of few years whereas Scotland inspite of playing since a long time , as far as I can remember Scotland played in the 1999 WC, has still not showed any decent progress or improvement , nor have they ever beaten a strong side .

Ireland has shown phenomenal growth at the International Level only in a mater of few years whereas Scotland inspite of playing since a long time , as far as I can remember Scotland played in the 1999 WC, has still not showed any decent progress or improvement , nor have they ever beaten a strong side .

True , scotland do not look like that good Team compared to other Minnows , it is surprising because they have strong roots in cricket.

75 / 0 after 11 overs.

So far it is evident that scots lack wicket taking bowlers . This is something they need to work on , if they want to progress to next level.

Hope they get a game in so no refunds are needed. Hopefully the club that runs the ground makes a lot of cash from this big crowd.

We should thrash Scotland with ease. Yawn. Like the new-look fresh England side. Should bode well for our future.

I don't know about new look, it's largely the same idiots who failed in the World T20 plus old timers Cook and Bell.

Scotland look devoid of energy really. Their big hitter Leask is in so we'll see how he does. Theyd want to improve big time over the coming months though

Scotland , Netherlands, Canada , Hong Kong are all boring teams that will take forever to improve.

Scotland , Netherlands, Canada , Hong Kong are all boring teams that will take forever to improve.

Dont agree with you re:scotland. They have a solid batting unit. Netherlands are also solid but rely too heavily on expats. The Scots however do have some good young players such as Leask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back