South Asia's first Post-Ambient band is Pakistani band!

zumy

Debutant
Runs
Hey guys i dont know if you know but there's this new underground Pakistani band which is introducing a new genre in south asia and their music is sooo goood...

Havent heard anything like it and i liked it so much thought to share it! :genius

Definitely the best song of the year!

Havent heard anything like it and i liked it so much thought to share it! :genius

Definitely the best song of the year!

Really, that's a big statement? sounds like any other band featured on Coke studio etc.

Really, that's a big statement? sounds like any other band featured on Coke studio etc.

Wow, the way you wrote your statement I can tell you listen to a lot of bollywood songs. If you don't find anything different with this song then I dont think you know the depth of how pakistani music sounds like

Honestly dont know but when i first heard it, it sounded different

Music lacks depth for a post ambient song. Nice attempt though.:liam

I think they did a pretty good job considering its a pakistani song. I recommend listening to it through earphones because some things are noticeable through good quality earphones.

Like when i first heard the song the shiny sparkly sound in the beginning was heard when i put earphones in or when i listen to it in my car, i found the true essence sound quality that way, but if i listen just on the pc, the quality is not emphasized

Back