Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse banned in UAE and Saudi Arabia cinemas

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
If you were hoping to watch Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse in The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, you’re not in luck.

The film, starring Shameik Moore and Hailee Steinfeld has reportedly been banned from release across the nation due to claims that it hasn’t passed the region’s requirements to be shown in public cinemas.

Fans have been speculating as to why the ban has come into effect, with one pointing out that it might be down to the appearance of a trans pride flag, which is seen, for a split second, hanging on a bedroom wall.

Those who had pre-booked tickets to watch the movie in the region were simply told by vendors that the film is not being released in the UAE and that refunds would be issued.

Venting their frustrations on a Reddit thread, one fan fumed: ‘THIS SUCKS! I’ve never missed a movie with Spider-Man in it since 2012.

‘I was badly waiting for this one. This ban ends my streak :( THIS A CANON EVENT?!’

Echoing a similar sentiment, another said: ‘I am devastated, I was really looking forward to seeing the movie.’

Taking to Twitter, a third added: ‘The UAE literally banned the new Spider-Man movie cause a trans flag was in it for literally 3 seconds. Like just delete the scene and move on. I was so excited to watch it too.’

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse isn’t the only film that has been banned in UAE in recent years.

In 2022, Toy Story spin-off Lightyear, which features a same-sex kiss, was not allowed to be shown in public cinemas due to it violating the country’s media content standards.

A year before that, Pixar’s Onward, a 2020 American computer-animated urban fantasy adventure film, was reportedly banned by several Middle Eastern countries because of a reference to lesbian parents.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...p&cvid=d4493852f4124804b5bc4bf3cfd03a99&ei=13

This is the offending bit (on top of the door)

7MOrxio.png

They honestly need to stop with this trans agenda. It is getting tiresome at this point.

How is that message against Muslims ethos?

It seems to be asking kids to protest those against bending with a like for gender ?

Am not sure if Protest Trans Kids would be in line with any Muslim Ethos ? or am I unaware of something

From a pure cinematic angle, I don’t know what that does to drive the plot or character arc.

But I think the ME nations have got this wrong because they’ve raised more awareness for the haram behaviour

It seems to be asking kids to protest those against bending with a like for gender ?

Am not sure if Protest Trans Kids would be in line with any Muslim Ethos ? or am I unaware of something

From a pure cinematic angle, I don’t know what that does to drive the plot or character arc.

But I think the ME nations have got this wrong because they’ve raised more awareness for the haram behaviour

the word is "protect" not protest, mate.

I didn’t look at it that closely mongy, what part of Islam instructs us to protect trans kids specifically :yk

Are you serious?

Islam tells us to value human life and protect it ALL, regardless of race/sex/religion, etc. This was a very very weak question.

Are you serious?

Islam tells us to value human life and protect it ALL, regardless of race/sex/religion, etc. This was a very very weak question.

So you want to go out of your way to protect homosexuals ? how does that not conflict with your beliefs, assuming you’re a practicing muslim

What could be weak is the faith I think

This is the thing for me, at first I was thinking, why not just cut that scene? But maybe that poster was placed at a really critical part of the film. Whe else would it be there? Why else would Saudi have banned it when they have let so many others through? It's like Andrew Tate says: Islam is the last bastion against perversion, no other ideology stands against it these days.

Although the trans and stuff is definitely against Islamic values but I think majority of people wouldn't even have noticed that. Now with them banning it, it will garner more attention as to why it was banned. They could have simply cut the scene from their theatrical release maybe.

Hearing it is a great movie and probably better than the first part.

Although the trans and stuff is definitely against Islamic values but I think majority of people wouldn't even have noticed that. Now with them banning it, it will garner more attention as to why it was banned. They could have simply cut the scene from their theatrical release maybe.

Hearing it is a great movie and probably better than the first part.

It depends on where you draw the line. It was obviously seen as an important ideological stand from those who made the film otherwise they could also have left the poster out. I never agreed with the idea of not mentioning bad stuff which is broadcast as it attracts more attention. It's a cowardly stance whichever side you stand on. Once it's broadcast it's out there practically challenging for a response.

It depends on where you draw the line. It was obviously seen as an important ideological stand from those who made the film otherwise they could also have left the poster out. I never agreed with the idea of not mentioning bad stuff which is broadcast as it attracts more attention. It's a cowardly stance whichever side you stand on. Once it's broadcast it's out there practically challenging for a response.

Movies show all kind of satanism and cults stuff but you can't really stop it and the movies will keep getting made. They could have just cut out the scene. I am sure there's censor boards in UAE and Saudia rather than outright banning it. If they can show rated R movies then they should maybe give it a pass too with some censoring even there the logo seems like some easter egg rather than being featured prominently.

So you want to go out of your way to protect homosexuals ? how does that not conflict with your beliefs, assuming you’re a practicing muslim

If some crazy is attacking them, then they should be protected.

I watched the movie in the UK and did not even notice it. I did notice a part of the movie where they show a Pakistani Masjid in NY though.

This was a one-frame censor job, instead they banned the whole movie. Genius

I watched the movie in the UK and did not even notice it. I did notice a part of the movie where they show a Pakistani Masjid in NY though.

This was a one-frame censor job, instead they banned the whole movie. Genius

Banning it is only going to put the previously unnoticeable logo more noticeable.

Was it better than the first one?

Banning it is only going to put the previously unnoticeable logo more noticeable.

Was it better than the first one?

Maybe recency bias, but yes 100%. The story was slightly grittier, higher stakes, higher tension with some great twists. Just like the first movie, the production and animation is simply breath taking. This one is also more multi-cultural, it's got some good entertainment and little jokes especially for a desi audience, without giving too much away. I loved it personally.

I will also caveat that I watched in while in a great mood lol, so my experience in the cinema was even better :))

Transgenders are NOT homosexuals.

Kids, this is why education is important. Stay in school!

If some crazy is attacking them, then they should be protected.

Yes! If they are endangered and are threatened, Allah orders you to protect them however you can. You can at least think bad of those who want to bring them harm. That’s your responsibility as a Muslim and not be happy or turn your head the other way if someone/anyone is threatened.

Not the transgenders in Pakistan who are born with multiple defects in terms of their body anatomy and physiology. But think he's talking about the recent trend of people who don't like their gender so they have been voluntarily undergoing procedures to change their sex and then living like that. Like Bruce Jenner, Ellen Page, Wachiowsky Brothers etc.

Not the transgenders in Pakistan who are born with multiple defects in terms of their body anatomy and physiology. But think he's talking about the recent trend of people who don't like their gender so they have been voluntarily undergoing procedures to change their sex and then living like that. Like Bruce Jenner, Ellen Page, Wachiowsky Brothers etc.

Transgender does include both. It’s scientifically, medically and psychologically accepted that some people do not identify with sex they are assigned at birth and have to go through reassignment for a better life. The names you took, we don’t know their actual situation. I am not doubting some of them could be screwed in their head. But we don’t know what percentage of them falls under that category. Holding the entire sub section of these people in negative light is not ok by any standards. There should be empathy.

Hate of any sort and form is bad.

Certainly, a proper Islamic School and not the ones which Liberal Kids scribe to, and then act like there is no conflict with their faith.

What part of your faith prompts you to go out of your way to protect those who want to disfigure themselves?

Whether they are transgender or homosexual or something else unnatural, the movement which supports them is the same is it not? idiot.

Only sub-humans support this garbage, talk about not to hate but are the first to get their knickers in a twist if their support for bending is questioned.

Certainly, a proper Islamic School and not the ones which Liberal Kids scribe to, and then act like there is no conflict with their faith.

What part of your faith prompts you to go out of your way to protect those who want to disfigure themselves?

Whether they are transgender or homosexual or something else unnatural, the movement which supports them is the same is it not? idiot.

Only sub-humans support this garbage, talk about not to hate but are the first to get their knickers in a twist if their support for bending is questioned.

Shaz, I think we have to consider US Pakistanis are a special breed. They don't really have much presence in America, most people there think it's a country in the middle east. It's not easy remembering your identity is such far flung places, must be similar to when freshies land on British shores and have to forge new lives. Maybe a lot of them sympathise with Indians who live in America because they have similar lack of respect over there?

Shaz, I think we have to consider US Pakistanis are a special breed. They don't really have much presence in America, most people there think it's a country in the middle east. It's not easy remembering your identity is such far flung places, must be similar to when freshies land on British shores and have to forge new lives. Maybe a lot of them sympathise with Indians who live in America because they have similar lack of respect over there?

I missed that, he’s a Yankee. You’re right. There is definitely an even bigger identity crisis down there with gay imams and all that, they’ve lost their marbles completely

You guys seem to miss a lot of stuff… such as the topic of this thread. You want to bash me personally, go do it on one of tens of threads comparing the sorry situation of UK Pakistanis vs the prospering US ones. Let’s stick to the topic.

So I am assuming going by the general sentiment by rishwat and shaz, any children who suffer from gender dysphoria are not to be protected. So what should we do? Do we let such children suffer in silence? What are the treatment options? Do we send them all to the prestigious UK madrassahs?

What about those children who quite clearly seem out of place in their birth genders due to hormonal imbalances? In countries like Pakistan they already get threatened a lot and are targets of violence, amongst other much worse crimes. Do we not protect them because well their birth condition is their fault and just because they somehow fall in the LGBTQ bucket (mind you they may not even support homosexuality, they are just transgender and or intersex) we ignore them? In fact if it were up to some of you guys, you would probably want them lynched.

I hope you guys take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves are you truly Muslims.

You guys seem to miss a lot of stuff… such as the topic of this thread. You want to bash me personally, go do it on one of tens of threads comparing the sorry situation of UK Pakistanis vs the prospering US ones. Let’s stick to the topic.

So I am assuming going by the general sentiment by rishwat and shaz, any children who suffer from gender dysphoria are not to be protected. So what should we do? Do we let such children suffer in silence? What are the treatment options? Do we send them all to the prestigious UK madrassahs?

What about those children who quite clearly seem out of place in their birth genders due to hormonal imbalances? In countries like Pakistan they already get threatened a lot and are targets of violence, amongst other much worse crimes. Do we not protect them because well their birth condition is their fault and just because they somehow fall in the LGBTQ bucket (mind you they may not even support homosexuality, they are just transgender and or intersex) we ignore them? In fact if it were up to some of you guys, you would probably want them lynched.

I hope you guys take a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and ask yourselves are you truly Muslims.

Not good.

Guys no need to get personal.

Grinding, disfiguring and bending is haram, surely we are more muslim then those who support movements which want to protect getting their nipples pierced among other things. I do apologise to Sheik Al Ghandi.

You’re so corrupted that you want to question someones faith because they don’t support liberal extremism which is a direct insult towards Allah swt. You barely responded to the questions asked of you and have gone off on a tangent with a diabolical rant.

I don’t want to be the one to call you a Kuffar, but goodness me :facepalm:

Welcome to Amreeka where Kinder Surprise is banned, but guns are not. No qualms from Amreekans, but the moment another nation bans their radical lefty agenda propaganda under the guise of entertainment then it is time to go 'freedom' mode at the behest of social and political Armageddon.

Welcome to Amreeka where Kinder Surprise is banned, but guns are not. No qualms from Amreekans, but the moment another nation bans their radical lefty agenda propaganda under the guise of entertainment then it is time to go 'freedom' mode at the behest of social and political Armageddon.

In USA you cant buy cigarettes unless you are 21, yet you can change your gender at 8.

US entertainment is now using kids shows, movies to spread their propaganda. There is a film called Willow where the main character is lesbian.

End game - Destroy the family structure, when someone has no family to defend ,they will not care what happens to their nation.

To my knowledge, there's no medical cause for gender dysphoria. It's a perversion. If there's hormonal imbalance, then it comes under the umbrella of DSD disorders. The thing is if you are going to tell a kid that it is okay to feel like other sex, he/she is more likely going to try it. If you start putting him in company of kids his own gender, he's more likely to start adapting.

There's no cause of gender dysphorias. They are perversions. Just like fetish, necrophilia, transvestism etc. You have to learn to control it. If there's no boundaries, the end result is total chaos.

Mutilating your perfectly working internal organs and getting new ones just because you don't feel like it isn't a good enough cause sorry.

A few years back they did a study trying to find a genetic cause of homosexuality, it was speculated first that homosexuals had a different makeup in one of their chromosomes but later on it was found to be not correct.

Stupid rules of stupid countries.

Hopefully this wont get banned in Pakistan.

Funny seeing insecure britishers that think children become gay because of this. Like why live in UK than, why not move back to the pind or the middle east

There are gay and lesbien people in Pakistan, and i know they have existed since 2005. Back in 2005 there was no material on LGBQT in Pakistan, yet there were people that were gay and lesbien.

Now I still dont understand the logic given by the low intellect people (especially from Uk), how does a cartoon or a movie with a pride flag make your child gay? When there are pakistanis that have been gay even without seeing such things.

The first ever film on LGBQT that was released in Pakistan or made it to Pakistani tvs was the bollywood film Dostana in 2010 i believe...

Travel up to KPK and there are many people you will find that are involved in this. Alot of students of Madrassahs are gay and bi because of being segregated from females.

But, no its not the culture and segregation of Islamic societies that is the issue, but a movie in hollywood that is turning people gay :facepalm:

Like i have said many times, before commentating for a whole nation, we need to first live in those nations to pass comments

i think you need to study the basic concepts such as nature vs nurture to even understand what i am saying.

I believe your sexuality is nurtured, and this is what gender studies proposes aswell.

AS always, the whole post went over your head.

Also, as a britisher, why you lot involved in child sex grooming?

Lol, getting so rattled you are now reduced to trying to divert the thread to totally different topic - which I could answer but I won't because the posts will end up getting removed, which is probably what you are hoping for by now.

Lol, getting so rattled you are now reduced to trying to divert the thread to totally different topic - which I could answer but I won't because the posts will end up getting removed, which is probably what you are hoping for by now.

says the guy who needed to mentioned bilalwal in the thread only because he is threaten by a spiderman movie

says the guy who needed to mentioned bilalwal in the thread only because he is threaten by a spiderman movie

So finally back on topic. I am not threatened by a spiderman movie, it was banned in Saudi Arabia, not Britain, neither have I argued that it should be banned. Please debate with some sense and stop getting emotional.

So finally back on topic. I am not threatened by a spiderman movie, it was banned in Saudi Arabia, not Britain, neither have I argued that it should be banned. Please debate with some sense and stop getting emotional.
instead of giving advices, maybe follow your own words first, before draggin political personalities to score cheap points. DOnt forget one politicians wife has made claims about someone on this topic

I don’t understand how someone think that mutilating a part of their body is okay. You have kids getting their genitals chopped off and that is disgusting. Instead of encouraging kids to be proud of their identity, these immoral left wingers are encouraging kids to change their gender. That is nothing but child abuse.

To my knowledge, there's no medical cause for gender dysphoria. It's a perversion. If there's hormonal imbalance, then it comes under the umbrella of DSD disorders. The thing is if you are going to tell a kid that it is okay to feel like other sex, he/she is more likely going to try it. If you start putting him in company of kids his own gender, he's more likely to start adapting.

There's no cause of gender dysphorias. They are perversions. Just like fetish, necrophilia, transvestism etc. You have to learn to control it. If there's no boundaries, the end result is total chaos.

Mutilating your perfectly working internal organs and getting new ones just because you don't feel like it isn't a good enough cause sorry.

A few years back they did a study trying to find a genetic cause of homosexuality, it was speculated first that homosexuals had a different makeup in one of their chromosomes but later on it was found to be not correct.

If i counter this with actualy scientific studies and ask you to go get educated, somehow my posts will be removed and i will be told i am getting personal. Fact of the matter is, i am trying to spread awareness about a subject which is lumoped in with sexual orientation because the same people who voice rights for the gay community are taking up the cause of transgender people. This is a case of "guilty by association" and a lot of the posters here are showing their prejudice and lack of ability to understand the difference.

Here is an excerpt describing gender dysphoria from Mayo Clinic site. Mayo clinic is one of the top medical research institutions in the world.

Complications
Gender dysphoria can affect many aspects of life, including daily activities. People experiencing gender dysphoria might have difficulty in school due to pressure to dress in a way that's associated with their sex assigned at birth or out of fear of being harassed or teased.

If gender dysphoria impairs the ability to function at school or at work, the result may be school dropout or unemployment. Relationship difficulties are common. Anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, substance misuse and other problems can occur.

People who have gender dysphoria also often experience discrimination, resulting in stress. Accessing health services and mental health services can be difficult due to fear of stigma and a lack of experienced care providers.

Adolescents and adults with gender dysphoria without gender-affirming treatment might be at risk of thinking about or attempting suicide.

SOURCE: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/symptoms-causes/syc-20475255

It is a well known psychological/mental disorder brought about by hormonal changes. Those who claim here that children are getting their genitals chopped off and only their consent is required, have no clue what they are talking about. Gender reassignment surgeries are performed only when the subject meets the critera posted above and the medical authorities do their due diligence in diagnosing and performing the required steps. It is not a case of one simply walking into a hospital and asking someone to chop off their existing genitalia and then assign them a new one.

Something like this also required full parental consent, some ill-educated member here posted you could be 8 years old or something and get it done. That is false. It does not work that way.

Now with all that being said: i do agree with how some people have just taken this a bit too far and using gender fluidity to gain 15 minutes of fame. I think its a fad and will die out slowly itself. But those here belonging to the so called conservative "Muslim" circles, there is no malicious conspiracy at work here to turn all your male children into females and female children into males. You really dont have to lose any sleep over it. lol

Other than circumcision which is mutilation I have not heard of kids getting their genitals chopped off??

Because it does NOT happen. This is just misguided propaganda and lack of awareness and education is making it spread like wildfire.

If i counter this with actualy scientific studies and ask you to go get educated, somehow my posts will be removed and i will be told i am getting personal. Fact of the matter is, i am trying to spread awareness about a subject which is lumoped in with sexual orientation because the same people who voice rights for the gay community are taking up the cause of transgender people. This is a case of "guilty by association" and a lot of the posters here are showing their prejudice and lack of ability to understand the difference.

Here is an excerpt describing gender dysphoria from Mayo Clinic site. Mayo clinic is one of the top medical research institutions in the world.

Complications
Gender dysphoria can affect many aspects of life, including daily activities. People experiencing gender dysphoria might have difficulty in school due to pressure to dress in a way that's associated with their sex assigned at birth or out of fear of being harassed or teased.

If gender dysphoria impairs the ability to function at school or at work, the result may be school dropout or unemployment. Relationship difficulties are common. Anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, substance misuse and other problems can occur.

People who have gender dysphoria also often experience discrimination, resulting in stress. Accessing health services and mental health services can be difficult due to fear of stigma and a lack of experienced care providers.

Adolescents and adults with gender dysphoria without gender-affirming treatment might be at risk of thinking about or attempting suicide.

SOURCE: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/symptoms-causes/syc-20475255

It is a well known psychological/mental disorder brought about by hormonal changes. Those who claim here that children are getting their genitals chopped off and only their consent is required, have no clue what they are talking about. Gender reassignment surgeries are performed only when the subject meets the critera posted above and the medical authorities do their due diligence in diagnosing and performing the required steps. It is not a case of one simply walking into a hospital and asking someone to chop off their existing genitalia and then assign them a new one.

Something like this also required full parental consent, some ill-educated member here posted you could be 8 years old or something and get it done. That is false. It does not work that way.

Now with all that being said: i do agree with how some people have just taken this a bit too far and using gender fluidity to gain 15 minutes of fame. I think its a fad and will die out slowly itself. But those here belonging to the so called conservative "Muslim" circles, there is no malicious conspiracy at work here to turn all your male children into females and female children into males. You really dont have to lose any sleep over it. lol

What part of Islam supports this view and which fatwa was issued which states we are no longer muslim for not believing in this crap and which imam supports you ? don’t quote the gay ones from America :yk

How pathetic when the gays and trannies want to use religion to justify their unnatural choices, Islam is not open to be be exploited in this way and used to support child abuse, the LGBT movement is not indifferent to ISIS in this era, arguably worse.

What part of Islam supports this view and which fatwa was issued which states we are no longer muslim for not believing in this crap and which imam supports you ? don’t quote the gay ones from America :yk

How pathetic when the gays and trannies want to use religion to justify their unnatural choices, Islam is not open to be be exploited in this way and used to support child abuse, the LGBT movement is not indifferent to ISIS in this era, arguably worse.

Comparing ISIS to LGBT is the most insane statement. That takes the cake.

Show me a fatwa that commands you to not protect human life. Lets stick to the topic. PLease do not use a fatwa from an extremist mulla from your local UK mosque. Use someone credible.

Please bear in mind, the topic of the thread is protecting kid's lives, kids who happen to be transgender. it is not about homosexuality, and it is not asking you to agree with gender change surgical procedures. It is simply stating, if a trangender kid's life in in danger, you should protect it.

Thats all I am stating, despite you and your ilks' best efforts to derail the thread, i would like us to try and stay on topic.

Now show me a fatwa, a Quranic aya, a Hadith, anything that states that Muslims should NOT protect human lives, unless one finds onself in a state of war, or to defend oneself.

Comparing ISIS to LGBT is the most insane statement. That takes the cake.

i think more disturbing is the evidence of the lack of reading skills here. I have written several times about the difference between homosexuality and transgenderism and I have made it clear how these are two separate phenomena. I have also alluded to the fact that some participants of this thread do not fully understand the difference and need to spend more time educating themselves on what and who they are..

somehow it keeps circling back to homosexuals=transgender.

i hope these people do not talk like that in real life as well, especially in front of someone half educated in such matters. Its an embarassment.

Last edited:
i think more disturbing is the evidence of the lack of reading skills here. I have written several times about the difference between homosexuality and transgenderism and I have made it clear how these are two separate phenomena. I have also alluded to the fact that some participants of this thread do not fully understand the difference and need to spend more time educating themselves on what and who they are..

somehow it keeps circling back to homosexuals=transgender.

i hope these people do not talk like that in real life as well, especially in front of someone half educated in such matters. Its an embarassment.

In islamic republic of Iran, homosexuality is illegal, however transgender surgeries are legal.

Show me a fatwa that commands you to not protect human life. Lets stick to the topic. PLease do not use a fatwa from an extremist mulla from your local UK mosque. Use someone credible.

Please bear in mind, the topic of the thread is protecting kid's lives, kids who happen to be transgender. it is not about homosexuality, and it is not asking you to agree with gender change surgical procedures. It is simply stating, if a trangender kid's life in in danger, you should protect it.

Thats all I am stating, despite you and your ilks' best efforts to derail the thread, i would like us to try and stay on topic.

Now show me a fatwa, a Quranic aya, a Hadith, anything that states that Muslims should NOT protect human lives, unless one finds onself in a state of war, or to defend oneself.

You already claimed we are not muslim because we don’t support the LGBT movement, so show us where does it say this in our religion?

Using “all human life” to justify this movement in the name of Islam is one of the worst takes I’ve ever come across.

Disfiguring yourself, homosexuality, changing your gender is unacceptable in Islam - show me where this is not true? God forgive me, but I can’t recall any ayah supporting sodomy ?

No one is saying we all should get a danda and beat these idiots up, but you are using this protect none sense to support the movement in the name of Islam, and if we all don’t, we are committing haram and are not muslim :))

Introducing this extremist movement and justifying it under the shield of “protecting kids” is one of the worst crisis in history.

You can’t be that dumb, that poster is not literal anyway, it’s a product of the LGBT agenda.

There are many major issues which impact and threaten genuine Muslim lives, but I trust a Yankee to go out of their way to defend this baqwas, that too in the name of Islam LOL

Amreekans are no one to talk science or demand the world accept their left looney propaganda - after all the majority of Amreekan voted for Biden!

You already claimed we are not muslim because we don’t support the LGBT movement, so show us where does it say this in our religion?

Using “all human life” to justify this movement in the name of Islam is one of the worst takes I’ve ever come across.

Disfiguring yourself, homosexuality, changing your gender is unacceptable in Islam - show me where this is not true? God forgive me, but I can’t recall any ayah supporting sodomy ?

No one is saying we all should get a danda and beat these idiots up, but you are using this protect none sense to support the movement in the name of Islam, and if we all don’t, we are committing haram and are not muslim :))

Introducing this extremist movement and justifying it under the shield of “protecting kids” is one of the worst crisis in history.

You can’t be that dumb, that poster is not literal anyway, it’s a product of the LGBT agenda.

There are many major issues which impact and threaten genuine Muslim lives, but I trust a Yankee to go out of their way to defend this baqwas, that too in the name of Islam LOL

Like I said.. extreme lack of reading skills.

If you can show me or quote me where I did that, I will concede this argument to you right now. I am perhaps the only one trying to stay on topic whereas you have gotten personal with me simply because I am an educated Pakistani American. YOU have called me a yank, you have said nonsense that makes it sound like we have gay imams in our masjids here (without proof, may I add) and you have insinuated we support homosexuality, WHICH ONCE AGAIN FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME, is not the topic of this thread (and even if it was, I have never supported homosexuality, simply the right of a human being to exercise freedom) so with that being said can you try and stay objective on this thread rather than offering nothing but personal and offensive vitriol?

Like I said.. extreme lack of reading skills.

If you can show me or quote me where I did that, I will concede this argument to you right now. I am perhaps the only one trying to stay on topic whereas you have gotten personal with me simply because I am an educated Pakistani American. YOU have called me a yank, you have said nonsense that makes it sound like we have gay imams in our masjids here (without proof, may I add) and you have insinuated we support homosexuality, WHICH ONCE AGAIN FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME, is not the topic of this thread (and even if it was, I have never supported homosexuality, simply the right of a human being to exercise freedom) so with that being said can you try and stay objective on this thread rather than offering nothing but personal and offensive vitriol?

Why take the moral high ground with personal this and that, no point crying like a baby after you questioned the Islamic beliefs of others because they don’t scribe to the same view as you on trannies. I’ve merely tried to educate you on your disgraceful interpretation of Islam which apparently supports trannies, be careful not to preach such garbage outside of America because I don’t think you’re that bad a guy, I tolerate non-muslims and their choices, I don’t need to agree with the propaganda which the LGBT movement spew, I don’t appreciate any attack on my faith though or the religion of Islam

In islamic republic of Iran, homosexuality is illegal, however transgender surgeries are legal.

and in Islamic republic of Pakistan, gender studies is promoted by the govt and lgbqt is a topic that is heavily covered in that. ANd this has been happening under all three govts

I didn’t look at it that closely mongy, what part of Islam instructs us to protect trans kids specifically :yk
this is what you said, i quoted you. but what about protecting them? sure you wont beat them up but will you protect them from discrimination and lynching if it ever comes to it?

thats all the message on the film capture up there states. It is not asking you to get your gender changed by the way.

Just to be clear. I dont get how that message somehow conveys to you that you should support LGBTQ because they are two vastly different concepts.

Why take the moral high ground with personal this and that, no point crying like a baby after you questioned the Islamic beliefs of others because they don’t scribe to the same view as you on trannies. I’ve merely tried to educate you on your disgraceful interpretation of Islam which apparently supports trannies, be careful not to preach such garbage outside of America because I don’t think you’re that bad a guy, I tolerate non-muslims and their choices, I don’t need to agree with the propaganda which the LGBT movement spew, I don’t appreciate any attack on my faith though or the religion of Islam

Does ISLAM not ask you to protect human life? JUst answer that. Everything else is a pivot from you. NOt what I said. I am still waiting for you to provide that quote from me where I am asking you to support LGBTQ. HAHAHA

Just wonderful stuff from the highly elite class of Pakistanis on this thread. Smply wonderful. I feel like an intellectual in yall's presence!

and in Islamic republic of Pakistan, gender studies is promoted by the govt and lgbqt is a topic that is heavily covered in that. ANd this has been happening under all three govts

Gender correction or change surgeries have been performed in Pakistan

https://pakobserver.net/first-successful-transgender-operation-at-lgh/

For the first time in the history of Lahore General Hospital, Amara, a matriculation the student was made a boy after undergoing a unique operation.

Under the supervision of the Head of the Department Plastic Surgery Dr. Roomana Ikhlaq along with assistant professors Dr. Muhammad Nasrullah Dr. Muhammad Imran completed this gender reassignment procedure after performing a complicated but successful surgery of four hours, after which the parents changed her name to Ammar. The patient was discharged from the hospital after recovery.

Principal Ameer Uddin Medical College Prof. Dr. Sardar Muhammad Al-Freed Zafar while congratulating the doctors on the first successful transgender operation through plastic surgery at LGH said that it is practical proof of their professionalism and competence which is highly admirable and commendable.

Prof. Al-freed Zafar further said that the doctors and surgeons of PGMI/LGH are not less qualified and competent than the doctors of any world-class hospital and the General Hospital is equipped with all the latest medical equipment and facilities as well to provide the best surgery facilities to all the patients.

Talking to media in this regard, Dr. Roomana Akhlaq said that Amara underwent a complete medical examination on arrival at the hospital and after various diagnostic tests in the light of which it was decided to perform the operation which was successful.

Leading Gynecologist Prof. Al-freed Zafar while answering the questions of the media said that gender reassignment is not possible in Pakistan as a fashion.

Only when the boy or girl shows signs of the opposite sex, hormonal changes and other such issues in early childhood, then the doctors check up on the patient and determine whether the sex change of the said boy or girl is necessary and due.

He said that such gender reassignment operations are being carried out in Pakistan as per requirement but not as a fashion like other countries.

The family of Ammar thanked the doctors, nurses, and paramedics for taking better care of their patient and expressed their happiness over their daughter’s change of gender.

They told that right from childhood she was showing different signs like why and by the time she reached puberty, his face had begun to grow like a man’s, and a hormonal check-up was done, which was performed by doctors at the General Hospital, who undertook this complex operation.

After the sex change, Ammar said in his talk that he is thankful to Allah Almighty and the addition of a boy in our family is a reward from nature on which everyone is happy.

He said that after this successful operation his world has changed as girls at school used to make fun of boy’s voices while my hobby was riding motorcycles, playing cricket and other sports on which people were surprised. Now I have become a boy for which I am very happy.

These moments are nothing short of a miracle for me. Ammar’s mother said that such operations cost millions of rupees in the private sector but the administration and doctors of the LGH have provided the best medical facilities free of cost. Ammar expressed that he will fulfill the responsibility of his family.

On his recovery, Ammar marked victory and thanked the doctors, nurses and paramedics who treated him very well. Dr. Abdul Aziz, Dr. Saima Fatima, Mehwish Saeed, Navera Sharif, Humera Boota and other medical staff were present on this occasion.

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION], i guess you should issue a fatwa at your local bradford or birmingham masjid on this blasphemous doctor and have him hung. or perhaps go ask him first what fatwa he followed before performing this procedure. or maybe you should simply go beat him up for offending your muslim sensibilities?

this is what you said, i quoted you. but what about protecting them? sure you wont beat them up but will you protect them from discrimination and lynching if it ever comes to it?

thats all the message on the film capture up there states. It is not asking you to get your gender changed by the way.

Just to be clear. I dont get how that message somehow conveys to you that you should support LGBTQ because they are two vastly different concepts.

Does ISLAM not ask you to protect human life? JUst answer that. Everything else is a pivot from you. NOt what I said. I am still waiting for you to provide that quote from me where I am asking you to support LGBTQ. HAHAHA

Just wonderful stuff from the highly elite class of Pakistanis on this thread. Smply wonderful. I feel like an intellectual in yall's presence!

Well that’s exactly what you intend, if this is not about supporting LGBTQ, then what sort of moronic ** is this protect human life none sense, it’s so generic and can be applied to anything, it’s like me calling everyone non-believers of Islam if they don’t agree with me wanting to protect the human life from “intellectuals” like you and gay people who call themselves imam, America never fails to surprise.

You’re seriously confused, asking one to protect said individuals from discrimination is supporting their choice. Why do you expect muslims to go out of their way to do this? that flag and others like it are pure propaganda regardless, it stems from an extremist liberal ideology and you’re a victim of it.

Tell us what part of Islam tells us to go out of our way to ‘protect’ trans people? you would stand with that lot who are victims of their own deeds opposed to those who suffer from Islamophobia in your deranged country.

Lots of personal attacks have been deleted

I would suggest that you all think carefull about your next post as we really don't have time to babysit adults.

Well that’s exactly what you intend, if this is not about supporting LGBTQ, then what sort of moronic ** is this protect human life none sense, it’s so generic and can be applied to anything, it’s like me calling everyone non-believers of Islam if they don’t agree with me wanting to protect the human life from “intellectuals” like you and gay people who call themselves imam, America never fails to surprise.

You’re seriously confused, asking one to protect said individuals from discrimination is supporting their choice. Why do you expect muslims to go out of their way to do this? that flag and others like it are pure propaganda regardless, it stems from an extremist liberal ideology and you’re a victim of it.

Tell us what part of Islam tells us to go out of our way to ‘protect’ trans people? you would stand with that lot who are victims of their own deeds opposed to those who suffer from Islamophobia in your deranged country.

Sirat-e-mustaqim, brother. May Allah protect us all from prejudice, hatred and bigory, give us the strength of character to cherish and protect ALL HUMAN life and give us all hidayah on the righteous path.

AMEEN!

Sirat-e-mustaqim, brother. May Allah protect us all from prejudice, hatred and bigory, give us the strength of character to cherish and protect ALL HUMAN life and give us all hidayah on the righteous path.

AMEEN!

No need to use all human life as a front to justify support for gender change in Islam. Anyone who calls 911 for help, there’s no filter on who one will help so you’ve gone way off topic.

There is concern clearly, that LGBTQ propaganda poses a risk to younger people, specifically muslims, who’s religion does not support this depravity. There is simply no justification for it and especially child abuse.

That flag doesn’t say all human life does it, or highlight muslims suffering at the hands of various oppressors around the globe including those in your own country. It’s specific to trans people and well supported by the LGBTQ community and Liberal Extremists, that can’t be denied.

Before giving speeches about bigotry and hatred directed at others, first address your own towards muslims and how you attempt to define others beliefs for them based on corrupted views.

I actually think Sony had been doing a good job with the rights for this movie (probably more likely to have been a Marvel decision) , but we have a serious problem in the world when muslims are starting to defend the propaganda on par with the Gestapo, their goal is achieved when muslims will go out of their way to teach their kids that transexuals are cool, perhaps they can be one to, Islam supports it etc good on these countries for the ban, this thread is evidence which supports them

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2336151/a-timeline-of-the-plight-of-pakistans-trans-community-in-2021

KARACHI:
Transperson – or Khwaja Sira, as they are locally known – have been granted certain rights, with the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act 2018 allowing them to choose their gender identity, and having it acknowledged on official documents such as the National Identity Card and passport. However, to this day, discrimination against them is rampant in Pakistan.

“At an event today a Deputy Superintendent of Police asked me if I was ‘real or fake’”, trans model and human rights activist Kami Sid recalled while talking to The Express Tribune.

“No one has the right to declare who is real or fake,” she maintained, adding that our society “tolerated” trans individuals instead of “accepting” them.

She hoped people will accept her community one day, emphasising that society will not change if those around a transperson – their friends, family and others – did not accept them.

“Some good things happened [this year], and the community was bought towards positivity. However, negative things occurred, and issues remained,” Kami told The Express Tribune, maintaining that people like her have not come to “fight” but to educate and sensitise people about the trans community and the difficulties they face.

“As human beings we deserve to be treated as equal citizens”.

This timeline aims to highlight the injustices suffered by the trans community throughout 2021, at the hands of our society and our leaders, while mentioning the small victories that they were able to achieve.

January 7 – Model Rimal Ali attacked in Lahore

Trans actor, model and dancer Rimal Ali was attacked and harassed in Lahore, and her alleged abuser Jahanzeb Khan chopped off all her hair.

“I am being oppressed daily so I can be prevented from working in the showbiz. My life is in danger, so if anything happens to me, Jahanzeb should be held accountable,” said Rimal.

January 29 – Rimal joins Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf

A few weeks after her attack, the model joined the ruling party in vengeance, claiming that her traumatic experience forced her to do so.

Rimal’s primary focus in PTI was the welfare sector, as she hoped to strengthen her community for people like her.

February 4 – LHC directs the Punjab Public Service Commission to admit a trans-person’s job application

Faziullah’s application for appearing in a competitive exam for the post of a lecturer was rejected by the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), due to the Punjab Higher Education Department’s (HED) gender requirements.

In response, Faizullah filed a petition in the Lahore High Court, highlighting that her master’s degree in Urdu qualified her for the job.

The Lahore High Court subsequently ordered the Punjab HED and PPSC to accept her application.

February 11 – Two trans people murdered in Gujranwala

Two transperson – identified as Sanam and Zaini – were shot dead by unidentified assailants in their home.

The two were getting ready to leave for an event when motorcyclists entered their house and shot them.

After the victims were killed protests were held by the trans community, particularly outside the Central Police Office and in GT Road. They demanded the immediate arrests of the killers.

February 16 – Trans community seeks legislative representation

On a plea seeking basic rights and representation of the transgender community in the Senate, National Assembly, provincial assembly, district councils and union councils, the Lahore High Court (LHC) directed the federal and provincial government law officers to submit final arguments on the application on April 16.

Petitioner Atif Sattar sought directions from the LHC to ensure enforcement of rights of the bereaved community in public as well as private spaces and enforce a ban on the use of derogatory terms for the Khawaja Siras.

The application also highlights the need to introduce measures to include transgender persons in the work environment of the government in various roles, even as elected representatives.

March 1 – Dolphin killed by her brother

When transperson Dolphin went to her hometown of Kohat, her visit’s information was leaked to her family. Soon after, her dead body was found in a dump.

A First Information Report was lodged with the Kohat Police for Dolphin’s murder, upon request of her father Waheed Ahmed.

Upon suspicion, Dolphin’s brother Rehman was soon booked for questioning. The accused confessed shooting Dolphin out of spite, during preliminary interrogation.

“We condemn dancing but murdering my child was cruel beyond measure. I had no idea my son would punish his own brother so severely. He should be arrested and brought to justice” the deceased’s father lamented.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/stories/2021/10/empowering-transgender-youth-pakistan

I was 15 when I told my family about my gender identity,” said Saro Imran, a transgender youth advocate and social entrepreneur for the rights and empowerment of transgender people in Multan, Pakistan.

Imran, 28, felt a sense of relief when she came out to her family because she didn’t have to live her life in secret anymore.

For many young transgender people, the reaction isn’t as positive when they reveal their gender identity to their families, friends, and community, Imran added.

UN Human Rights has documented widespread discrimination and stigma against trans people in the health sector, schools, employment and housing, as well as in accessing bathrooms and lack of recognition of their gender identity and made recommendations to Governments on steps to take to better protect the rights of trans people.

Since 2013, Imran has been a transgender youth advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights. She is working with several local and international organizations such as Rutgers Pakistan, AwazCDS-Pakistan, Family Planning 2030, Commonwealth Youth Network for Gender Equality, and International Youth Alliance for Family Planning.

Supporting the trans community
Imran knows firsthand what it is like to feel unsafe in public. In 2010, a crowd of people physically attacked her for being transgender. She was badly beaten and slowly recovered with the support from her peers, she said.

This type of violence and traumatization can deter young transgender people to be open in public about their identities, according to a recent report on youth protection.

She said that after the attack, she decided to be an advocate for those who are unable to stand up for themselves and be open about being transgender.

Imran said the accessibility of mental health services and peer support is crucial for transgender people because societal pressure and discrimination is an ongoing ordeal. This is echoed by the World Health Organization, that has documented substantial health disparities and barriers faced by trans people in accessing health services.

“They are going to go through a lot of ups and downs in their lives, especially those people who are not accepted by their families,” she said.

The Government of Pakistan took steps to make life safer and more inclusive by legally recognizing transgender people with the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, a law that was ratified by Parliament in 2018 to legally provide equality to transgender people and to protect their rights.

“The new law gave a lot of courage and support for this movement and the movement itself is becoming stronger,” she said.

Since the Protection of Rights Act, Imran has seen more grassroots level organizations for transgender people and it has also provided more opportunities for them as well.

“There are a lot of success stories that I have seen, including transgender people who are working now in Government, in media, in the corporate sector, and as entrepreneurs,” she said. “And that is a good thing that needs to be showcased on an international level, rather than just showing the bad things.”

Even with the progressive Protection of Rights Act, transgender people, especially youth, continue to face many challenges in the civic space such as harassment, security, and lack of access to social and economic opportunities, Imran said.

While the support from the Government is vital for this marginalized community to feel safe, Imran said there still needs to be more support from families and civil society.

“The biggest hurdle is there is no family acceptance for transgender people in Pakistan,” she said. “They are abandoned by their families at a very early age.”

Some members of Imran’s family are still not on her side, but she said it’s a long journey toward acceptance.

“Diversity is beautiful, so accept the diversity and accept your diverse kids,” she said. “If you do not accept them, the world will not accept them, and they will suffer in their own life.”

https://www.apa.org/topics/lgbtq/transgender-people-gender-identity-gender-expression

Why are some people transgender?
There is no single explanation for why some people are transgender. The diversity of transgender expression and experiences argues against any simple or unitary explanation. Many experts believe that biological factors such as genetic influences and prenatal hormone levels, early experiences, and experiences later in adolescence or adulthood may all contribute to the development of transgender identities.

Have transgender people always existed?
Transgender persons have been documented in many indigenous, Western, and Eastern cultures and societies from antiquity until the present day. However, the meaning of gender nonconformity may vary from culture to culture.

Is being transgender a mental disorder?
A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

What kinds of discrimination do transgender people face?
Anti-discrimination laws in most U.S. cities and states do not protect transgender people from discrimination based on gender identity or gender expression. Consequently, transgender people in most cities and states face discrimination in nearly every aspect of their lives. The National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force released a report in 2011 entitled Injustice at Every Turn, which confirmed the pervasive and severe discrimination faced by transgender people. Out of a sample of nearly 6,500 transgender people, the report found that transgender people experience high levels of discrimination in employment, housing, health care, education, legal systems, and even in their families.

Transgender people may also have additional identities that may affect the types of discrimination they experience. Groups with such additional identities include transgender people of racial, ethnic, or religious minority backgrounds; transgender people of lower socioeconomic statuses; transgender people with disabilities; transgender youth; transgender elderly; and others. Experiencing discrimination may cause significant amounts of psychological stress, often leaving transgender individuals to wonder whether they were discriminated against because of their gender identity or gender expression, another sociocultural identity, or some combination of all of these.

According to the study, while discrimination is pervasive for the majority of transgender people, the intersection of anti-transgender bias and persistent, structural racism is especially severe. People of color in general fare worse than White transgender people, with African American transgender individuals faring far worse than all other transgender populations examined.

Many transgender people are the targets of hate crimes. They are also the victims of subtle discrimination—which includes everything from glances or glares of disapproval or discomfort to invasive questions about their body parts.

Wow. If only the govt spent half as much effort on educating the public in Pakistan that trying to reach Europe via human traffickers is playing death lottery instead of promoting trans pressure groups via foreign agents, they may actually be doing something of value for their own for a change.

Wow. If only the govt spent half as much effort on educating the public in Pakistan that trying to reach Europe via human traffickers is playing death lottery instead of promoting trans pressure groups via foreign agents, they may actually be doing something of value for their own for a change.

Well, one would assume people understand the basic differences and pros and cons of doing something illegal (trying to travel and gain entry to another country illegally) and trying to conserve life and rights of a group you dont necessarily see eye to eye with. One is obviously illegal (i cant believe I am actually having to explain this) and the other is just the human civic thing to do.

If you need convincing, you can review post #61.

Other than circumcision which is mutilation I have not heard of kids getting their genitals chopped off??

Girls are getting their breasts chopped off. Boys are getting their penis chopped off. It is happening and liberals are promoting this rubbish in schools to little kids.

Girls are getting their breasts chopped off. Boys are getting their penis chopped off. It is happening and liberals are promoting this rubbish in schools to little kids.

I am guessing you have evidence of this and witnessed such ghastly acts being performed against the wishes of the children and their parents, performed by unqualified doctors… quite possibly masterminded by a nefarious organization hellbent on turning us all into perversions?

If so please feel free to present your evidence, even if it’s anecdotal.

I am guessing you have evidence of this and witnessed such ghastly acts being performed against the wishes of the children and their parents, performed by unqualified doctors… quite possibly masterminded by a nefarious organization hellbent on turning us all into perversions?

If so please feel free to present your evidence, even if it’s anecdotal.
I was reading an article today about junior high to high schools students in Ohio . There are 400k students in all in the state . Guess how many are trans 6. Yes 6 in total. And these people are going nuts. The poster above has no real evidence. Just rants

I was reading an article today about junior high to high schools students in Ohio . There are 400k students in all in the state . Guess how many are trans 6. Yes 6 in total. And these people are going nuts. The poster above has no real evidence. Just rants

The overall numbers are very very small, thank God for that. But this issue has been amplified politically thanks to the LGBTQ movement and they are just hammering stuff all over media, and showbiz. It has become a tool to get limelight and fame and obviously this sort of stuff has repercussions. It has ruffled the feathers on the conservative side of the specturm and people are starting to see this as some sort of a conspiracy to turn us all gay or transgender. LOL

I can kind of see why they are trying to educate the children about this stuff because the society calls for tolerance of these people. But at times they are pushing it too far.

Back