SS Gladiator or CA 15000 bat

s.h.a.k

Local Club Regular
Runs
I am on holiday in Pakistan and I visited a store in Islamabad called enqueue sports where I came across these 2 bats Ss ton gladiator and ca 15000. Both are top of the range bats and similar price range aroun 26k rupees. Which bat would be the better option as I cant make my mind up and also has anyone bought from enqueue sports or know about the store just to make sure they sell genuine bats.

As far as I remember one of the member asked the same question, PP bat experts did throw some light on pros and cons of both the bats. I guess both has good ping, CA has slightly larger sweet spot but SS is more durable. 50-60% of the International cricketers use SS (mostly Gladiators) including few Pakistani batsmen, I hope that answers your question.

As far as I remember one of the member asked the same question, PP bat experts did throw some light on pros and cons of both the bats. I guess both has good ping, CA has slightly larger sweet spot but SS is more durable. 50-60% of the International cricketers use SS (mostly Gladiators) including few Pakistani batsmen, I hope that answers your question.

Thanks for your reply. Also does anyone on here know about enqueue sports in islamabad do they sell genuine bats as they got all brand bats.

Both are great bats you should just pick them and see what feels better, to be honest i didnt think Pakistan sold SS bats ( but that could just be me being ignorant ).

I have a ca plus 15 k its a gun bat picks up well only negative side is with a soft press bat i doubt it will last 2 seasons. ( Cant say much about SS never used their bats)

Both are great bats you should just pick them and see what feels better, to be honest i didnt think Pakistan sold SS bats ( but that could just be me being ignorant ).

I have a ca plus 15 k its a gun bat picks up well only negative side is with a soft press bat i doubt it will last 2 seasons. ( Cant say much about SS never used their bats)

Thanks for your reply. And I also didnt think that you could get ss bats in pakistan. Thats why I want to know if any one knows about enqueue sports as they also sell other brand bats such as gm, kookabura etc. If any one knows about them let me know please because I dont want to end up paying for some fake bat.

I have used SS over the years and they are definitely real good bats.
Have never used gladiator, but have used SS Ton Pro and they are for sure a great bat and they last quite long as well.

Most of the Ranji and A class players in India use SS and have never really heard too mach cons about the bat.

The exact prices are got is 26k for the ca 15000 and 32k for gladiator. I have not visited the store yet I rang them up and they also have a website of theirs. I will give them a visit some time next week to check their shop out.
Thanks for your help everyone :)

Yeh 26 k for ca plus 1500 sounds about right (little bit on the expensive side) you could haggle with them if you are in a position id advise you get a trip to sialkot ca factory.. Its the only 110% way to be sure other tell tell signs are

1. GRIP should be a octopus grip
2. If you can roll down the grip in the handle it should have a marking saying ca plus 15000 on the handle
3. Toe Guard should have a ca plus 15000 k stamp on it as well

And Sarmad knows his stuff

Yeh 26 k for ca plus 1500 sounds about right (little bit on the expensive side) you could haggle with them if you are in a position id advise you get a trip to sialkot ca factory.. Its the only 110% way to be sure other tell tell signs are

1. GRIP should be a octopus grip
2. If you can roll down the grip in the handle it should have a marking saying ca plus 15000 on the handle
3. Toe Guard should have a ca plus 15000 k stamp on it as well

And Sarmad knows his stuff

Thanks for your help. Sialkot is too far from where I live so wont be able to go their. And thanks will look out at the things you told me.

All CA Bats from Plus 5000 to Plus 15k come with a 12 digit code now, so u can make sure that the bat is legit. Hope that helps!

id say buy the ca 15k because it has to be genuine for 26k as it's factory price here at the CA CENTRE karachi is 23k. And do check for the 12 digit code.

Last edited:
id say buy the ca 15k because it has to be genuine for 26k as it's factory price here at the CA CENTRE karachi is 23k. And do check for the 12 digit code.

Thanks for your reply. Will hopefully go their on the weekend and look at the bats.

Back