T20: Auckland -vs- Pakistan - 23rd December 2010 [Pak Lost - Review thread]

anakwalajinn

ODI Debutant
Runs
Assalamu Aleikum :D

First of all, this game will NOT be televised (Confirmed by Auckland cricket, so no need to ask for links)

Will post a link for live text or audio coverage just before the game starts.

So less than 10 hours left for our first game of the series.
Look's like the buoyz have been training hard :inzi

I was checking Auckland's squad in my Cricket Coach 2011, and they have one Pakistani guy and 3-4 New Zealanders of Indian descent. Anyway, I was also at their Facebookpage and found out that tickets cost only 10 NZ $.

Anyway, it will be a good game :farhat

Watch out for their Kitchen, can sure serve us some too spicy stuff to handle in this short format:

Last edited:
Auckland not a Easy Team to Beat, Having some International Players.

Gareth Hopkins (c/wk)
Michael Bates
Bhupinder Singh
Colin de Grandhomme
Lachie Ferguson
Martin Guptill
Dusan Hakaraia
Roneel Hira
Anaru Kitchen
Kyle Mills
Colin Munro
Jimmy Neesham
Daryl Tuffey
Lou Vincent

Auckland team has 3 current NZ players, one former (and should be current) player and some up and coming future stars. So it's definitely 'game on', so to speak. If I didn't have work, I could go watch the game myself. Already taking work off to watch the International games so can't quite justify it for a warm up match. Tempting though!

Beautiful day here in Auckland. Sunny and not yet that humid. Perfect day for cricket, perfect day for Pakistan to find their feet and shake off jetlag and cobwebs.

Auckland team has 3 current NZ players, one former (and should be current) player and some up and coming future stars. So it's definitely 'game on', so to speak. If I didn't have work, I could go watch the game myself. Already taking work off to watch the International games so can't quite justify it for a warm up match. Tempting though!

Beautiful day here in Auckland. Sunny and not yet that humid. Perfect day for cricket, perfect day for Pakistan to find their feet and shake off jetlag and cobwebs.

will there be any live commentarry???

if not we in the UK can better go to bed and like you said wait for the real matches

Beautiful,picturesque grounds in New Zealand.

Great place for cricket (apart from the couple of people shouting racist abuse at Napier) and the best thing,even contests between bat and ball.Always a bit of grass in the wickets most of the time.

Auckland look a strong side so the players need to get into shape quickly.

Last edited:

if not we in the UK can better go to bed and like you said wait for the real matches

Might be with live local radio commentary.Rain has caused a problem during training sessions as Pakistan have had only 2 days outdoor and the rest indoor.

Last edited:

I doubt it. The match is being played at a VERY small local ground, which is not much bigger than a club ground (but is visually, much nicer). There won't be any facilities for media, so don't imagine there would be commentary, on television or radio. Go to bed and rest easy :)

I doubt it. The match is being played at a VERY small local ground, which is not much bigger than a club ground (but is visually, much nicer). There won't be any facilities for media, so don't imagine there would be commentary, on television or radio. Go to bed and rest easy :)

thanks

We are the best t20 side in history with 80% win ratio.These Auckland shaukland are nothing in front of us.

They have just announced on the radio link that there wil be live commentary in 35 minutes time for the 20/20 match between Pak and Auck.

Really hope the commentators are decent, I remember the england ones were ok.

I beleive the game is on. Anyone have live commentary? Radio OR text? Preferably texts :)

pakistan:
Hafeez
Afridi
shahzad
Khan
umar
razzaq
riaz
gul
ajmal
akhtar
rehman