The Faisalabad Wolves Fan Club

You asked us to join but you didn't tell how?

I fancy them to win the title this time around.

Seem like a solid all round unit with some experienced players in their ranks.

i am in!! is my birthplaceee not Faisalabad (but near by)

No perks for membership nor any other rewards

Just wanted to know that how many of PP members are backing Fsd Wolves to win the T20 Cup. So created a forum for all Fsd fans.

Thnx for joining everyone.

I fancy them to win the title this time around.

Seem like a solid all round unit with some experienced players in their ranks.

Wolves always tend to reach the semis and Final and then we tend to run into the Stallions whose bowling attack usually runs through our batting for fun :(

My concern is Shoaib Malik's Donkeys who inevitably turn us over in the final ...

Yeah I know

The whole Butt Razzaq fiasco

But this time, there is no Asif and no Razzaq, there bowling attack is nothing great

I noticed Mansoor Amjad wasn't playing as well

Yeah but our Batting depends alot on Asif Hussain and Hafeez getting the team off to a powerful start...

plenty of Faisalabad chaps in the Pakistan team now :hafeez :ajmal :misbah

great to see!

on a side note, I have heard the most jugatbaaz people are from Faisalabad...is there any truth to this?

I am all for them, even though I don't really like Misbah captaining the national team.

I am all for them, even though I don't really like Misbah captaining the national team.
Stuff the national side! This is all about regions & provinces & cities!

Fasialabad!!!:misbah :ajmal :hafeez

Yea Faisalabad .... Go Wolves makes Proud!!!!

I miss Faisalabad :(

Question : Why all karachi fans are only supporting Dolphins & all Lahore fans are only supporting Lions. Why there is no support for Zebras & Eagles ?

Just because they are weaker teams..........

The Wolves have stolen their kit from a Norwegian team.:ajmal

Attachments

• bærum.jpg
    bærum.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 173
Dont know what it means, but I have a feeling they are correct!

:amin

Jugats are basically what we call 'Burns' in English...verbal ripostes meant to humiliate your opponent.

basically the stuff they do in Punjabi stage dramas.

they say Faisalabadis are the best in dishing out that kind pf pwnage :ajmal

Faisalabad's bowling attack is one of the best with Smiaullah, Asad Ali and Shahid Nazir, Saeed Ajmal and Hafeez. 2 are in current Pakistan squad and 2 have represented in the past.

Top order is also solid with Asif Hussain, Hafeez, Misbah and Naved Latif. We just need couple of young hard hitting batsmen, Ali Waqas is probably the only youngster but he isn't that consistent.

Go Wolves!!

The wolves are the only Pakistani team to win the International T20 World Championship :ajmal :misbah :hafeez

http://www.cricinfo.com/world-twenty20-2010/content/story/219506.html

Faisalabad Wolves International 20:20 champions

53711.1.jpg

Go Faisalabad!! They have one of they best bowling line ups in the tournament! Also I hope Asad Ali makes a huge impact!

Guys how did he bowl yesterday..for who watched the match?

This is Faisalabad's year

Nothing but a win over Shoaib Malik's Sialkoti Donkeys will suffice

This team is so good they named the tournament after us!!

FAYSALABAD!!!

This is Faisalabad's year

Nothing but a win over Shoaib Malik's Sialkoti Donkeys will suffice

Sorry to disappoint you but those donkeys will not make the semis this year, they'll be ramped on thursday

Yes, they will be missed. But be there in the final anyway, we dont want the circus ke sheer to devalue the final :p

Sorry to disappoint you but those donkeys will not make the semis this year, they'll be ramped on thursday

Yes, they will be missed. But be there in the final anyway, we dont want the circus ke sheer to devalue the final :p

yes, well played by RAMs

yes Fsd Wolves played poorly yesterday but they are not a poor team.

Better luck next time.

Pure Violence from Asif Ali! welcome to the wolf pack! :)

Wolves batting is okay but their bowling is inexperience and will get pummeled when they play Karachi or Lahore

Back