Their is no balance in the Pakistan cricket team

Oh chal mama you want improvement but not Willing to move forward from RizBar!
I would love to recommend someone better, but you havent gotten any. and Honestly I love to bash Rizbar more than anyone. A bit of Schadenfreude on my part. But what I see is Pakistan being very similar to India of 90s, Only Tendulkar was there for us and Kumble with his spin and a revolving doors of nobodies till Ganguly joined him at top. We got lucky with Dravid at 3.
There was so much talk of sending Tendulkar at number 4 and strengthening the middle order and what not. When teams dont win, people get desperate.

Pakistan is stuck in very much the same loop. Babar and Rizwan are nowhere close to the level of SRT and Ganguly but its a similar pattern.

I would love to recommend someone better, but you havent gotten any. and Honestly I love to bash Rizbar more than anyone. A bit of Schadenfreude on my part. But what I see is Pakistan being very similar to India of 90s, Only Tendulkar was there for us and Kumble with his spin and a revolving doors of nobodies till Ganguly joined him at top. We got lucky with Dravid at 3.
There was so much talk of sending Tendulkar at number 4 and strengthening the middle order and what not. When teams dont win, people get desperate.

Pakistan is stuck in very much the same loop. Babar and Rizwan are nowhere close to the level of SRT and Ganguly but its a similar pattern.
Acha jee. Let’s continue with a crap T20 opening approach and let these two hide in super overs when it really matters!

Acha jee. Let’s continue with a crap T20 opening approach and let these two hide in super overs when it really matters!
Super over was popcorn delight for an Indian honestly!! I am just saying you dont have anyone close to the quality rizwan and Babar to replace that doesnt mean they are high quality at world level.

Super over was popcorn delight for an Indian honestly!! I am just saying you dont have anyone close to the quality rizwan and Babar to replace that doesnt mean they are high quality at world level.
Theek hai,

I also think you should open with KL Rahul and Gaikwad

Theek hai,

I also think you should open with KL Rahul and Gaikwad
I am fine with Kohli and Rohit... they bring lots of class experience.. and then we have the craziness of Pant to follow. and Sky is T20 star. Would love to see Jaiswal in the team.. but ehhh what can be done.

The point is team should be versatile not one trick pony. If you look at Pakistan team including the bench strength, its like mirror image players in terms of skill. There is an utter lack of variety.

I am not sure you can compare Babar/Rizwan with Tendulkar/Ganguly in the sense Babar/Rizwan are part of the problem. THey are not the solutions. They are statistically better than others. That is where the comparison stops. Both are limited to varying degree. Won't be part of the playing XI for most top countries. Tendulkar/Ganguly would walk into many teams back then.

I am not sure you can compare Babar/Rizwan with Tendulkar/Ganguly in the sense Babar/Rizwan are part of the problem. THey are not the solutions. They are statistically better than others. That is where the comparison stops. Both are limited to varying degree. Won't be part of the playing XI for most top countries. Tendulkar/Ganguly would walk into many teams back then.
As i said similar not the same.. There is huge gulf but Pakistan has not enough tools to address the issues without Rizwan and Babar.
I posted my prediction as half joke but I have a feel they would be quite accurate come the CT next year.

Back