This Fawad Chaudhry guy from PPP is insane

PetroDollars

First Class Captain
Runs
So just a few months back he was defending Musharraf like a pious man defends the prophet and was blasting PPP, Zadari and Gilani.

Fast forward to today and now he suddenly turns against his Musharraf and starts defending Zadari and gillani like there messiahs.

This guy is well mental.

It just makes you think. Do PPP and PMLN pay all these fools who come to the media to defend their trash, obviously an idiot wouldnt even defend them unless their on there payroll.

He's obviously getting some money and never come across as relatively honest when he defends PPP (he always talk about how Pakistan has nuclear weapons and the cotton industry is doing great anyway *cough* I rarely see credible information).

how he is different from javed hashmi or shah mahmood qureshi

Epic :facepalm: @ comparing that tool to Javed Hashmi.

So just a few months back he was defending Musharraf like a pious man defends the prophet and was blasting PPP, Zadari and Gilani.

Fast forward to today and now he suddenly turns against his Musharraf and starts defending Zadari and gillani like there messiahs.

This guy is well mental.

It just makes you think. Do PPP and PMLN pay all these fools who come to the media to defend their trash, obviously an idiot wouldnt even defend them unless their on there payroll.

whether that guy is tool or not is a different discussion but the situation op presented is same for that so called tool and javed hashmi. by the way it seems that you agree with shah mahmood qureshi's comparison with that tool.

^^^^
What is different between these thugs, hasmi himself admitted he was plotting IK's defeat just few days before joining PTI. They are all corrupt as they come.

and its not only a matter of payrol as i doubt IK is paying these corrupt politians to join him, its also about power. SMQ who was going to sell the nation through Kerry-Lugar bill, did not come to his senses when he resigned with the excuse of RD being a CIA agent and ppp protecting him, he saw a sinking ship that was going to drown his career in and he jumped off it, was probably going to join PMLN so he could continue with his point scoring against PPP but when he saw IKs Lahore jalsa he decided to go with him. There is no hope in these people and the people who see hope in them are hopeless.

This guy is well mental.

Hahaha. Fawad Chaudhary is now Minister of Selected government :)

Fawad got destroyed by Senator Mushahidullah yesterday in Senate. PTI is liars brigade fooling average Pakistanis through Sieged Media and Social Media.

Personally I would apologise Senator Mushahidullah aswell since these lies were sold to me by ISI stooges Soobaydaar hawaldaar journalists and I criticised him n hurled similar allegations here.

This Lota was taken to cleaners by Democrat Mushahidullah Khan.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One can disagree with Sen Mushahidullah Khan on a hundred things. But in his speech on the floor of the House in Senate yesterday, he simply rocked. Here's the full speech for those interested. <a href="https://t.co/rl18n70Kc0">https://t.co/rl18n70Kc0</a></p>— Marvi Sirmed (@marvisirmed) <a href="https://twitter.com/marvisirmed/status/1045887936766652416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fawad got destroyed by Senator Mushahidullah yesterday in Senate. PTI is liars brigade fooling average Pakistanis through Sieged Media and Social Media.

Personally I would apologise Senator Mushahidullah aswell since these lies were sold to me by ISI stooges Soobaydaar hawaldaar journalists and I criticised him n hurled similar allegations here.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One can disagree with Sen Mushahidullah Khan on a hundred things. But in his speech on the floor of the House in Senate yesterday, he simply rocked. Here's the full speech for those interested. <a href="https://t.co/rl18n70Kc0">https://t.co/rl18n70Kc0</a></p>— Marvi Sirmed (@marvisirmed) <a href="https://twitter.com/marvisirmed/status/1045887936766652416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is this the crook you are on about? 2 brothers as soon as the Nooras take power. One day You may even find an honest person. The guys you write about seem to be complete losers.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1029308
Or

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nation.com.pk/24-Aug-2015/pia-s-unholy-blessings?version=amp

Last edited by a moderator:
"Daku se hum kyun maafi mangien" - Fawad Chaudry :)))

Mushadullah shown his place. Another thread for [MENTION=138980]TalentSpotterPk[/MENTION] to run away from and hide away in his cave. The threads were this patwari is getting a phainti are growing in number rapidly :))

Can anyone enlighten me on the credentials does our new Minister of Science & Technology have for this highly important ministry?

I am not clear on his academic background. I have heard that he did matriculation in arts and later graduated with a degree in law.

BB8C6139-05DA-45E3-B163-24E0300F960C.jpg

Can anyone enlighten me on the credentials does our new Minister of Science & Technology have for this highly important ministry?

I am not clear on his academic background. I have heard that he did matriculation in arts and later graduated with a degree in law.

View attachment 90647

It doesnt matter; vision is important and getting things done. He will have advisors. Going by your logic; a lot project managers do not have a PM, IT degrees but flourish in the role. Plus, Nawaz Sharif had a bachelors law degree; Fawad is a barrister; how was Nawaz qualified to be Prime Minister? Or Rana Sanaullah the biggest thugs imo qualified to be the law minister?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">strongly condemn terroist attacks on the Churches and hotels in SL. Our hearts and thoughts are with people of SL in this hour of pain and grief, Ironically it conincides with SL announcemen of their Cricket team to visit Pakistan to play a Cricket series. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Srilanka?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Srilanka</a></p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1119843349702291456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread title certainly is still applicable.

View attachment 90647

I hope you had these questions somewhere posted on PP when Rana Tanveer was given this ministry in PMLN govt and Pir Aftab Shah in PPP govt.

It doesnt matter; vision is important and getting things done. He will have advisors. Going by your logic; a lot project managers do not have a PM, IT degrees but flourish in the role. Plus, Nawaz Sharif had a bachelors law degree; Fawad is a barrister; how was Nawaz qualified to be Prime Minister? Or Rana Sanaullah the biggest thugs imo qualified to be the law minister?

I hope you had these questions somewhere posted on PP when Rana Tanveer was given this ministry in PMLN govt and Pir Aftab Shah in PPP govt.

Again, pointing out the mistakes of other parties does not justify the mistakes of PTI. This is where PTI supporters lose the plot - they talk about change, but then when they fail to walk the talk, they try to justify themselves by pointing at other parties.

Also, your example of PM is flawed. It doesn’t matter if your PM is a lawyer or a cricketer - it is not necessary for your PM to have expertise in a specific field because that is why he has a cabinet that is composed of individuals with expertise.

That is how you develop competencies. Running a government is not the same as a private company where a project manager doesn’t need to have a degree in management or IT to excel.

That is what we need to learn from the Asad Umar experiment, who flopped as Finance Minister in spite of his experience as CEO, and had to be removed after only 8 months, in spite of Imran advertising him as the solution to our economic woes for 8 years.

Someone like Fawad Chaudhry has absolutely no credentials to take charge of such an important ministry. We are already lagging behind in Science and Technology and Fawad Chaudhry has no competency to drive it forward.

Just because the past governments have appointed the wrong people in the right jobs doesn’t mean that PTI has the license to do the same.

Your PM is as good as his cabinet, because they are the people who run the country. Imran and his supporters were deluded into thinking that just because Imran is honest everything will fall in place.

That naivety is the reason why the wheels are coming off already, and there have been 5 resignations in 8 months and our PM himself has been forced out of the Interior Ministry. This circus is not going to stop any time soon, and pointing at the mistakes of previous parties will not make PTI any better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">strongly condemn terroist attacks on the Churches and hotels in SL. Our hearts and thoughts are with people of SL in this hour of pain and grief, Ironically it conincides with SL announcemen of their Cricket team to visit Pakistan to play a Cricket series. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Srilanka?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Srilanka</a></p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1119843349702291456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread title certainly is still applicable.

These are the champions of Naya Pakistan and the people who will drive the country forward. I am in awe of his mindset and thinking-process.

Again, pointing out the mistakes of other parties does not justify the mistakes of PTI. This is where PTI supporters lose the plot - they talk about change, but then when they fail to walk the talk, they try to justify themselves by pointing at other parties.

Also, your example of PM is flawed. It doesn’t matter if your PM is a lawyer or a cricketer - it is not necessary for your PM to have expertise in a specific field because that is why he has a cabinet that is composed of individuals with expertise.

That is how you develop competencies. Running a government is not the same as a private company where a project manager doesn’t need to have a degree in management or IT to excel.

That is what we need to learn from the Asad Umar experiment, who flopped as Finance Minister in spite of his experience as CEO, and had to be removed after only 8 months, in spite of Imran advertising him as the solution to our economic woes for 8 years.

Someone like Fawad Chaudhry has absolutely no credentials to take charge of such an important ministry. We are already lagging behind in Science and Technology and Fawad Chaudhry has no competency to drive it forward.

Just because the past governments have appointed the wrong people in the right jobs doesn’t mean that PTI has the license to do the same.

Your PM is as good as his cabinet, because they are the people who run the country. Imran and his supporters were deluded into thinking that just because Imran is honest everything will fall in place.

That naivety is the reason why the wheels are coming off already, and there have been 5 resignations in 8 months and our PM himself has been forced out of the Interior Ministry. This circus is not going to stop any time soon, and pointing at the mistakes of previous parties will not make PTI any better.

I just asked a simple question where are your posts/threads on PP against other govts and and their ministers on same issues that you are using now to criticize PTI?

I feel there are a LOT of similarities between Imran and Modi.

Similarities

1. Charismatic leaders.

2. Messiah complex.

3. Cult followers.

4. No understanding of economics...neither desire to appoint experts.

5. Will say and do what they need to win the election (Modi's antics are known...but didn't Imran speak against Ahmedi community as well as induct all kinds of corrupt politicians to win the election)

5. Joomlas (Modi employment fiasco, demonetization fiasco, economic policy fiasco.....for Imran it's BRT and KP education as of now I believe).

Differences

1. Modi has a history. And is despicable. Imran is not. Atleast not yet.

2. Modi is unpolished while Imran is polished.

4. No understanding of economics...neither desire to appoint experts.

Well Imran at least is quick to learn from his mistakes he just removed multiple ministers within 8 months and now is giving those ministries to technocrats with lot of experience in the field.

I just asked a simple question where are your posts/threads on PP against other govts and and their ministers on same issues that you are using now to criticize PTI?

These parties did not sell the dream of tabdeeli. They did not claim that they will put an end to status quo and will not repeat the same mistakes of the previous governments.

Imran and PTI did, but this is the result. They have failed to walk the talk and are not living up to their manifesto that they will do things differently.

In fact, that manifesto died the day PTI took the electables route, which was the beginning of PTI’s downfall.

Furthermore, whether I criticize PPP/PMLN or not will not make this PTI government any less of a circus, and neither will it make people like Fawad Chaudhry and Firdous Awan competent.

You can focus on me if you wish, but it will not change anything.

Well Imran at least is quick to learn from his mistakes he just removed multiple ministers within 8 months and now is giving those ministries to technocrats with lot of experience in the field.

He is repeating the same mistake in other ministries now. He simply doesn’t have a clue and thinks Prime Ministry is like cricket captaincy.

Now again, pointing at Nawaz and Zardari will not make Imran a better PM.

These parties did not sell the dream of tabdeeli. They did not claim that they will put an end to status quo and will not repeat the same mistakes of the previous governments.

Imran and PTI did, but this is the result. They have failed to walk the talk and are not living up to their manifesto that they will do things differently.

In fact, that manifesto died the day PTI took the electables route, which was the beginning of PTI’s downfall.

Furthermore, whether I criticize PPP/PMLN or not will not make this PTI government any less of a circus, and neither will it make people like Fawad Chaudhry and Firdous Awan competent.

You can focus on me if you wish, but it will not change anything.

It's not focus Mamoon the issue is you never criticize others but don'y miss a chance to critize IK/PTI even far before they came into power you use to do same at PP. And you can't even use the excuse like i voted for them so i can bash them i mean you did it because according to you your Mom forced you to vote for PTI otherwise you were never gonna vote for them so that's not something you did by yourself willingly in support of a change or Naya Pakistan.

He is repeating the same mistake in other ministries now. He simply doesn’t have a clue and thinks Prime Ministry is like cricket captaincy.

Now again, pointing at Nawaz and Zardari will not make Imran a better PM.

We will decide after 5 years/or next elections and for now he is the lesser of 3 evils. IK over Zardari/NS/Maryam/Bilawal/SS any day of the week for me

We will decide after 5 years/or next elections and for now he is the lesser of 3 evils. IK over Zardari/NS/Maryam/Bilawal/SS any day of the week for me

I totally respect that, but we should be capable of discussing and criticizing Imran without diverting the discussion to others.

It's not focus Mamoon the issue is you never criticize others but don'y miss a chance to critize IK/PTI even far before they came into power you use to do same at PP. And you can't even use the excuse like i voted for them so i can bash them i mean you did it because according to you your Mom forced you to vote for PTI otherwise you were never gonna vote for them so that's not something you did by yourself willingly in support of a change or Naya Pakistan.

Again, what difference will my criticism of PPP and PMLN make? It will not improve PTI’s performance, will it?

Again, what difference will my criticism of PPP and PMLN make? It will not improve PTI’s performance, will it?

Yes but my points that why in you long career at PP i only saw you criticizing PTI/IK not others. And if you say thats because PTI talked about Naya Pakistan and is in Govt now well you were doing it for years even before they came into power.

Yes but my points that why in you long career at PP i only saw you criticizing PTI/IK not others. And if you say thats because PTI talked about Naya Pakistan and is in Govt now well you were doing it for years even before they came into power.

Not just me, but other people were critical even before he came into power because it was very obvious that all this tabdeeli drama will not work.

Yet you voted for him twice; makes a lot of sense.

He deserves a chance even if the outcome was inevitable. It was important for PTI supporters to get a reality check, so I am happy that he came into power and I could play my part.

He deserves a chance even if the outcome was inevitable. It was important for PTI supporters to get a reality check, so I am happy that he came into power and I could play my part.

I thought people vote for what they believe is right or is a better option from available options?

I thought people vote for what they believe is right or is a better option from available options?

That is correct, but that was certainly not my intention. I succumbed to pressure which shouldn’t have happened. However, I am not entirely guilty because I believe that it was important for PTI to get a chance at the federal level so that their tabdeeli rhetoric could be exposed.

That is correct, but that was certainly not my intention. I succumbed to pressure which shouldn’t have happened. However, I am not entirely guilty because I believe that it was important for PTI to get a chance at the federal level so that their tabdeeli rhetoric could be exposed.

Mamoon i expected better from you i mean a person like you shouldn't have voted for PTI because emotionally you were under pressure. There was a party with Slogan "Vote ko izzat do" in market and you had a soft corner for Maryam why didn't you supported her.

So you did not learn from your mistake the first time; did a u turn and voted for PTI again. After this; should your political opinions hold any weight? What if you do another U-turn after 4 years and vote for PTI again?

Mamoon i expected better from you i mean a person like you shouldn't have voted for PTI because emotionally you were under pressure. There was a party with Slogan "Vote ko izzat do" in market and you had a soft corner for Maryam why didn't you supported her.

So you did not learn from your mistake the first time; did a u turn and voted for PTI again. After this; should your political opinions hold any weight? What if you do another U-turn after 4 years and vote for PTI again?

I wasn’t sure who to vote for so I succumbed under pressure. However, I have already decided to vote for PPP next time so that won’t happen again.

I wasn’t sure who to vote for so I succumbed under pressure. However, I have already decided to vote for PPP next time so that won’t happen again.

Mamoon you said exactly same after voting for PTI in 2013 before 2018 so how can you be so sure?

Mamoon you said exactly same after voting for PTI in 2013 before 2018 so how can you be so sure?

The difference is that I didn’t know who to vote for in 2018. However, now I know.

The difference is that I didn’t know who to vote for in 2018. However, now I know.

4 years is a long period your views about PPP can change if Maryam becomes face of PMLN again

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">مجھے تو مکی آرتھر کی فکر ہے، ابھی باب ووالمر کا غم نہیں بھولے۔۔۔</p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1131999100956815367?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

Really? Really? Does he think before tweeting?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">مجھے تو مکی آرتھر کی فکر ہے، ابھی باب ووالمر کا غم نہیں بھولے۔۔۔</p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1131999100956815367?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

A really poor tweet Fawad please shut your big mouth there is a reason you are removed from info ministry.

This alone should be enough to kick him out of cabinet.
Unfortunately our very ethics committee is unethical. And it includes 99% lota-group. They are unethical and don't usually follow any ideology.

He has totally lost it. The sooner Imran get’s rid of him the better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mr <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PoniTail?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#PoniTail</a> C class Journo just look at yourself before making an absurd claim, I have made you stop showing off in gay colours shirts now its turn of your pajama, soon u ll find that on a pool <a href="https://t.co/SUYNEILhIx">https://t.co/SUYNEILhIx</a></p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1137050598476537857?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
[MENTION=142451]Mian[/MENTION] [MENTION=133397]WebGuru[/MENTION] Can someone explain what is going on here :inti

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mr <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PoniTail?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#PoniTail</a> C class Journo just look at yourself before making an absurd claim, I have made you stop showing off in gay colours shirts now its turn of your pajama, soon u ll find that on a pool <a href="https://t.co/SUYNEILhIx">https://t.co/SUYNEILhIx</a></p>— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) <a href="https://twitter.com/fawadchaudhry/status/1137050598476537857?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
[MENTION=142451]Mian[/MENTION] [MENTION=133397]WebGuru[/MENTION] Can someone explain what is going on here :inti

Sami Ibrahim a few days go accused Fawad that he is part of a plot against IK and Army and that Fawad is going to leave PTI soon from there a war between Fawad and Sami started on Twitter.

Whatever his loyalties he is quite a delightful troll. The moulvi brigade had barely recovered from the outrage over Eid Moon sighting and he goes on twitter asking everyone to move beyond the controversy....y announcing the dates for Moharram and Eid ul Adha.

Well played.

Whatever his loyalties he is quite a delightful troll. The moulvi brigade had barely recovered from the outrage over Eid Moon sighting and he goes on twitter asking everyone to move beyond the controversy....y announcing the dates for Moharram and Eid ul Adha.

Well played.

Have you watched his interview as a scientist just to troll everyone?

Sami Ibrahim a few days go accused Fawad that he is part of a plot against IK and Army and that Fawad is going to leave PTI soon from there a war between Fawad and Sami started on Twitter.

I see. Quite the war of words on Twitter.

I like Ch Fawad- he was much better than the recently appointed lady spokesman, she would be better as a deputy. There a lot jealousies in politics and much of the criticism of him is due to that, although he has made mistakes.

It is pretty embarrassing that someone like this holds a position of power in our country. There is no hope

It is pretty embarrassing that someone like this holds a position of power in our country. There is no hope

I don't think so. He has showed that he has the balls to stand for what he believes. He may be wrong on some issues, but this is not a problem.

I don't think so. He has showed that he has the balls to stand for what he believes. He may be wrong on some issues, but this is not a problem.

Standing up for what you believe is not a qualification for holding important ministries.

Minister of Science and Technology is a very significant position in a underdeveloped country, and someone who thinks that the Hubble telescope was sent to space by Pakistan is no shape or form fit for this role.

Imran Khan has made a complete mockery of competency by appointing someone like him.

I like Ch Fawad- he was much better than the recently appointed lady spokesman, she would be better as a deputy. There a lot jealousies in politics and much of the criticism of him is due to that, although he has made mistakes.

He was certainly the right for the Ministry of Propaganda - definitely a better option than Firdous Awan.

However, appointing him Minister of Science and Technology is a complete joke, and yet another example of Imran botching his team selection.

He was certainly the right for the Ministry of Propaganda - definitely a better option than Firdous Awan.

However, appointing him Minister of Science and Technology is a complete joke, and yet another example of Imran botching his team selection.

He has done some decent work, and some dodgy work but what you are advocating is technocrats for these specialist jobs but when they appoint those, the likes of you also moan.

Differences

1. Modi has a history. And is despicable. Imran is not. Atleast not yet.

2. Modi is unpolished while Imran is polished.

(Modi speaks rather well in Hindi and Gujarati).

3. Modi has real power and the Army obeys him as it should in a democracy, whereas IK obeys the Army.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/world/asia/pakistan-india-talks.html

4. And last but most importantly: Modi has averaged 7% GDP growth while IK will be lucky if he gets to 4%.

Last edited:
Standing up for what you believe is not a qualification for holding important ministries.

Minister of Science and Technology is a very significant position in a underdeveloped country, and someone who thinks that the Hubble telescope was sent to space by Pakistan is no shape or form fit for this role.

Imran Khan has made a complete mockery of competency by appointing someone like him.

I don't think that it is his fault that Imran Khan gave him this ministry of science and technology. The blame lies mainly upon Imran Khan.

Fawad was good as Information minister and he faced the Mullahs and all others with courage, while Imran Khan and Zardari/Bilawal or any other politicians are not able to utter a single word against fanatic Mullahs.

(Modi speaks rather well in Hindi and Gujarati).

3. Modi has real power and the Army obeys him as it should in a democracy, whereas IK obeys the Army.

4. And last but most importantly: Modi has averaged 7% GDP growth while IK will be lucky if he gets to 4%.

Credit to India and it's Constitution and implementation.

The headlines of IBNLIVE today

https://www.news18.com/news/opinion...battling-crisis-2178459.html?ref=hp_top_pos_1

This is just an opinion piece only but many news articles have come out.

I know the ground realities. Things are really bad in here dude.

Also when Modi came, crude oil prices dropped.

Manmohan Singh played on tough tracks while Modi played on pattas and still screwed up.

As bad as Congress was, at the end of 2014, employment rate was better than at the end of 2009 (when they won big).

Credit to India and it's Constitution and implementation.

Indeed. One cannot expect one man to single-handedly make a country into a democracy. There however remains a difference between Modi and IK, one is a boss the other a subordinate. Not a difference in their characters, however a difference in the impact they can have on their respective countries.

The headlines of IBNLIVE today

https://www.news18.com/news/opinion...battling-crisis-2178459.html?ref=hp_top_pos_1

This is just an opinion piece only but many news articles have come out.

I know the ground realities. Things are really bad in here dude.

Also when Modi came, crude oil prices dropped.

Manmohan Singh played on tough tracks while Modi played on pattas and still screwed up.

As bad as Congress was, at the end of 2014, employment rate was better than at the end of 2009 (when they won big).

Oil prices and unemployment are two things Modi critics latch on to, so let's take a look at these.

No doubt the drop in oil prices gave a huge boost to the Indian economy in the early part of Modi's tenure, with the oil import bill falling by about $40 billion that is about 1.4% of India's GDP. This extra money was mostly at the disposal of the Indian government to use as it wishes. Oil prices remained largely stable from the end of 2014 to now.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

Does a reduction in import costs of 1.4% lead to a one time increase in GDP of 1.4% or does it have a more long lasting effect. It is quite impossible to say. One just has to look at the decisions being made and implementation to judge performance, and BJP has done better than INC (especially when it comes to the absence of scams).

As for unemployment, it is a difficulty that all nations face. Simple economic growth is not enough to create employment. There is a move towards more automation in production that requires less labor. Also as the country gets richer, the rural poor who used to work for very low wages are no longer satisfied with their prior condition and seek better employment. The various new social security schemes of the government also make possible this transition, though in the short term it pushes up unemployment.

How to provide more employment in situation of increasing automation is a problem not easily solved, however it is still better to have have higher GDP than not. Government providing employment is an idea that is discredited at this point with the rampant corruption and inefficiencies it entails. The US has recently experienced a surge in employment growth along with GDP growth, but they mostly seem to be low end service sector jobs.

Here are a couple of posts from a Whatsapp group about Modi/BJP.

Subject: Voter Fury!

I was never in doubt that Modi would return to office this summer 2019 particularly after my visits to Pune, Mumbai,Goa, Kolkata.Although I kept saying this to all & sundry I met during the course of my travels including all friends on this forum, no one beleived me ,at least entirely.As the long campaign wore on & abusing Modi replaced issues It became clear that something would give.Finally, it did, in terms of voter fury. In the history of electins in India , at least during our lifetime,such a stinging rebuke by voters has not been seen before. In one stroke yesterday, the voters in this country kicked out dynasts, corrupt opposition leaders, appeasers, members of tukde tukde gang, the khan market gang & the left parties all at once and reposed their trust on One Man , Narendra Damodardas Modi making him the most powerful, democratically elected leader of the world. The staggering two thirds majority of the NDA alliance and a full majority of the BJP party has silenced all the negative, anti India , Illeberal, pseudo secular ******** who had become a cancer in the body politic of the nation over the last one and half years.

The daibolical plan to remove Modi by hook or crook hatched with the help of overseas anti india elements including taking help from India's enemies; putting pressure on India's judiciary by planting false cases against none less than the CJ himself : discrediting the CAG : using Parliament to threaten impeachment of judges who do not give favourable verdicts and finally underminig the election commision & blaming EVMs have all led to the Indian voter rising in unison to express their disgust thru the ballot by returning Modi to office with a hige mandate not seen in our lifetime since Indira Gandhi's election in the early 70s.

But to understand why the voter was so furious and why they reacted with such a mandate, one must understand the work done by Modi since he came into office and the vicious campaign by his detractors to discredit him no matter what he did.

1. National Security
No country can gain self confidence or outside support if it does not tackle it's own security issues by itself. During the first 10 years of this century, India faced many terrorist threats and repeated cross border attacks culminating in the Mumbai terror attack. Our response to all of these was to turn the other cheek and run to the international community to complain about Pakistan. The Dakat Sardar's govt did nothing decisive and hence things kept going out of control.
This govt instructed our Army to enter Myanmar jungles and finished off rebels who used to attack india in the North East whenever they pleased.Today after so many years, the NE region is peaceful and AFSPA has been removed from most parts of NE India.Border fencing across the NE has been completed with hi tech equipment . As a result , No Rohingyas could enter India during the last crisis a year ago when they were driven out of Myanmar. The people of NE especially Tripura which has a large border now feel secure.

While the Lutyens media has been totally silent on this issue and gave no coverage to the change brought about by Modi's government, the voters in this area gave vent to their feelings yesterday by electing 14 BJP MPs out of 25 total NE seats. The allies added half a dozen more

The situation on the Western border required a robust response after Uri. The government responded with a surgical strike. After Pulwama the government responded with an air strike.Instead of supporting the govt on this national security issue, the opposition stupidly asked for proof. The anti India lutyen's media brigade teamed up with their counterparts abroad to question the action. Obscure news item from an Australian agency was used to reinforce a Pakistani version that there was no damage. This agency has expat ***** working there. Congress party declared in it"s manifesto that AFSPA would be removed from J&K and uninterrupted dialogue would be started with Pakistan risking National Security. The government got no credit & no support from either the opposition or Lutyen's media or left pseudo liberal commentators. In fact, it was mocked most of the time and had to spend time defending it's action.
The voter response yesterday in the Northern States & border areas of Punjab, Jammu region , Rajasthan etc was a 100% clean sweep of the polls. This is what happens when you play with lives of security personnel and the sentiment of people who are genuinely concerned of their safety & security

2. Internal Security

For many years Maoist's problem has plagued India. A red corridor spread across vast part of central india covering 126 districts was declared Maoist territory by the Dakat Sardar's incompetent government.
Additionally, every alternate month during the tenure of the last incompetent government's rule, there was a bomb blast in some city or another.Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi Guwahati were repeated targets with severe loss of innocent lives. Every time these incidents happened, the leftists would come on national TV and argue that the misguided people are our citizens and the govt should talk to them.
Their next generation members of the Tukde Tukde gang often celebrated these events on the JNU campus.

In the last 5 years, there have been no bomb blasts in any city and 44 out of 126 districts have been declared Maoist free. Needless to say that there was neither any coverage of these news on natioanl TV, no debate on how this govt has reduced this menace and no mention of this important issue by opposition parties.
But voters are no fools. They understand who is solving their security problems. As a result, all voters in Orissa, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand & Jangal mahal areas of WB voted overwhelmingly for BJP.

3. fear Mongering amongst Minorities

From the day, Modi took over in 2014, the opposition started a campaign to vilify him and spread canards about the safety of minorities. in this task, they were helped by leftists, award wapasi gang, Lutyen's media and all other anti India journalists and media houses.Every small law and order problem was blown up and given international coverage . Mohammed Aklaq and Pehlu khan became household names like Khassoggi. Some cases were even cooked up to defame the govt. Does anyone remember the kathua rape case in Kashmir which was ccoked up by Barkha Dutt and Shekhar Gupta working with ISI to whip up an anti Modi frenzy. In a nation of 130 crores, two lynchings and a few cases of cow vigilantism by criminals were linked to the govt as if the entire indian nation had become intolerant and an unsafe place for minorities. Those who disgraced the country thru such coverage thought that Modi would be ousted by force of public opinion and internationally isolated.The truth is that there has been no riots and no assault on minorities in Indian in the last 5 years In fact, the only voilence on majority community has happened in WB unleashed by Didi and her goons.
Well, the poll results showed yesterday that voters have seen thru this attempt to malign the government and most urban folks have voted for BJP & NDA allies including a small section of Minorities

4.Economic Performance

in 2014, Modi inherited a country which was called internationally "amongst the fragile 5". FDIs were drying; FIIs were not interested in investing in India ; Fiscal deficit was nearing 5%; current account deficit was more than 3%; inflation was running at between 10-11% ; Corruption was so endemic and all pervasive that business were shying away from investing in India . The Dakat Sardar was presiding over the loot of the country by his masters .

Five years hence , we hve a robust and healthy economy consistently being rated as the fastest growing in the world.....inflation is no longer an issue around 3%; fiscal deficit is down to 3.3%; CAD is down to less than 2.5%; For Exch reserves is more than US$400B India now attracts the highest FDI amongst all countries; FIIs are investing in India ; corruption in India is at its lowest and all international agencies are praising reforms like GST, Demo, Bankcrupcy law , PMLA etc. Direct taxes collection is at an all time high.Middle class has seen reduction in taxes .
The opposition and Lutyen's media cannot see the tremendous progress made in the last 5 years. But voters have given their thumbs up.

5.Tax Reform

GST was to be implemented years ago under the Dakat Sardar's govt. But his incompetence coupled with the lack of trust in PC ,who was in any case, too busy looting the nation, led to it's non implementation.
The Modi governmebt took it upon itself to complete the task. Having done so, the results have started showing. The monthly GST collection
crossed one lakh crores this april.

instead of supporting the implementation and it's hitches, the Congree party's leader Pappu termed it as Gabbar Singh Tax !! What else can you expect from a clown who has an IQ of 25.

The business community and the urban voters realised that it could not afford to have an economically illetrate clown and has therefore reduced the party to around 50 odd seats.

6. Lying to win State elections

Farm distress has been caused by successive droughts. It is by no means unique nor is it a creation of the Modi government. The government has been working hard to find permanent solutions. Many innovative schemes have been implemented like soil health card, crop insurance, direct transfer of 6000/- in 3 installments to farmers every year to buy seeds etc. The Congress party response to all this was to lie to farmers by promising loan waivers ,first in karnataka & then to farmers in MP, Rajasthan & Chattisgarh . No where has it been implemented .
In yesterday's vote, Congress got wiped out in all these States. becoz of lying.

7. Welfare economics
This Modi government built 9 crore rural toilets; one crore fifty lacs rural houses; brought electricity to all rural houses; distributed 8 crore bulbs & gave cooking gas to rural households. Besides, it launched the world's most comprehensive health insurance scheme covering almost 40% of the population under a hospitalisation cover of Rs 5lakhs.No government has ever done anything near this. No wonder it received such a huge mandate from all those who have been touched by these schemes

8. International Relations

Since 2014, India's place in the world has risen quite dramatically. Today India has a seat at the head table in all world affairs. It was never the case earlier. Governments of Saudi Arabia, UAE, The Soviet Union have awarded their highest civilian honour to our PM. These as well as the Seoul Peace Prize has gone largely unreported in the Indian Press
The voters certainly recognise the merits of the man and his acheivements in such a short time and have blessed him with a second term giving him full freedom to implement his future plans

Looking ahead, the next 5 years looks very promising for India. Modi will have freedom to execute his plans , have full support both Inside and outside Parliament , and will not have the neccessity to deal with many irritants like the leftists who have been permanently thrown out, the Lutyens media who have been discredited , the opposition leaders many of whom have ended their political careers after yesterday's defeat and the tukde tukde gang who have been marginalised forever.

And the second one:

300 million votes is what BJP got
Everyone voting on illusion is rather insulting to the political intelligence of 300 million people
The problem was the lack of alternative
Would you vote for mamata who does not allow you file nominations
Would you vote for mayawati
Would you vote for lalu yadav
Would you vote for the deve gowda
Would you vote for stalin and marans
Would you vote for the Gandhi family
There was only one refrain that the country is in danger
There was no alternative narrative
Naveen Patnaik was a possibility but he did not want a role at the center
Oriyas this time voted tactically bjd for state and BJP for centre
Our people are far more mature than what most people think

Anyway, I was responding to your post comparing Modi to IK, not Modi to Manmohan.

There however remains a difference between Modi and IK, one is a boss the other a subordinate.

'Some of you' indians are real beghairats. Pak gives you a platform to discuss and you come here to insult our PM and millions of voters who voted for him? Your PM is a butcher with blood on his hands and he is there promoting RSS and hindutva ideology he is working for them making life of indian muslims hell so first clean you own house and then point finger own others. The amount of time you spend on discussing Pakistan and pakistan Army shows us your obsession.

'Some of you' indians are real beghairats. Pak gives you a platform to discuss and you come here to insult our PM and millions of voters who voted for him? Your PM is a butcher with blood on his hands and he is there promoting RSS and hindutva ideology he is working for them making life of indian muslims hell so first clean you own house and then point finger own others. The amount of time you spend on discussing Pakistan and pakistan Army shows us your obsession.

Pakistanis also benefit from the discussion, so it is not as if I am being done a favor. PP without opposing views would become dull very soon. If you actually read my posts you may actually be able to get rid of your delusions and come up with a plan that actually works to make your economy better (rather than a delusional plan which you think will work but which will disappoint you in a couple of years). You may not want modern industries in Pakistan, but I think most of your countrymen do.

If you read my posts, you will see I back them up with data and analysis. For example my post to this thread had the following link from NYT which discusses who has real power in Pakistan:

No replies unless I see something intelligent... peace :)

Last edited:
Pakistanis also benefit from the discussion, so it is not as if I am being done a favor. PP without opposing views would become dull very soon. If you actually read my posts you may actually be able to get rid of your delusions and come up with a plan that actually works to make your economy better (rather than a delusional plan which you think will work but which will disappoint you in a couple of years). You may not want modern industries in Pakistan, but I think most of your countrymen do.

If you read my posts, you will see I back them up with data and analysis. For example my post to this thread had the following link from NYT which discusses who has real power in Pakistan:

No replies unless I see something intelligent... peace :)

Nah we don't need lectures from hindutva democracy supporters thinking they are some intelligent ones. I wish you had spent half the time fixing issues in your country specially the hate crimes against Muslims under butcher Modi i am not going to mention toilets and poverty to make you more upset. You guys act like supa powers and thn you compare yourself with Pakistan instead of China thats a big slap on the face of delusionals like you.

Next time think twice before insulting my vote and my country and it's institutions.

Back