UAE U19's v Pakistan U19's | Tri-Nation U19's Tournament | 11/12/2013 | Sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Match is scheduled to begin in about 20 min.

Pakistan have won both their matches - remaining undefeated.

Can they continue this run or will UAE fight back?

PAK U-19s finally in a with a breakthrough.

Zafar Gohar gets Vijaykumar for 22. UAE U-19s 49/1 after 8.2 overs.

Zafar Gohar strikes once again. Chiraj Suri is caught in front - LBW for 34. UAE 70/2 after 12 overs.

Spinners have destroyed the UAE batting line up.

UAE 76/6 in 20 overs. Zafar Gohar has picked up 4 wickets, Karamat Ali with 2

Mohammad Aftab picks up a wicket as well after an expensive first spell.

UAE U-19s 88/7 after 25 overs

UAE U-19 have been bowled out for 104.

Mohammad Aftab finishes with figures of 3/43, Kamran Gohar with 5/16, Karamat Ali with 2/10

Sami Aslam striking three boundaries of the first over

Pak U19 12/0 1.0 over

both openers were really attacking the opening bowlers..Hussain Talat gone

33/1 of 4.2

Now Imam-ul-Haq goes, was really struggling in terms of ticking the scoreboard a long

Pak U19 35/2 of 7.3 overs

Sami Aslam with back to back sixes! Brings up his 50 in style, with a huge :six

51* - Sami Aslam, well played sir!

Pak U19 77/2

This is now total carnage by Sami Aslam, 4th six of the innings from him! Really trying to finish the innings off, so don't have to come back after the lunch break!

Pak U19 90/2

Can our senior Team even dream of getting a team hundred inside the 20 overs after losing two early wickets :13:??

Game finished, Pakistan pull an easy victory here! Sami Aslam ends up scoring about 70% of the total score.

When is our next game?

Congratulations to the Pak U19 boys! Clinical performance that!

Well done to Pakistan U-19's . This is how you do it against a minnow team. A top drawer performance .Well deserved win:14:

Has anyone here seen Sami Aslam play?

Is he the real deal?

Well done boys. Zafar Gohar is really impressive and Sami Aslam continues to plunder runs.

Pakistan u19s seem good. Is there any chance they are going to play against Indian u19s before the world cup next year?

These fellas could teach our current team a thing or two. Impressive.

Sami Aslam and Zafar Gohar again

Misbah and Saeed ajmal of UN-19 Team

Sami Aslam and Zafar Gohar again

Misbah and Saeed ajmal of UN-19 Team

Same, can't wait to see the beast (Sami Aslam) in action and Zia ul haq against Vijay Zol. Is Chand in the squad?.

Chand is definitely not there. He is 20 I guess. I'm not sure about the entire team, there a couple of good batsmen and Kuldeep, the left arm chinaman bowler. They should be playing couple more Mumbai youngsters Prithvi (14) and Arman (16) in the team.

Last edited:
for ASIA CUP UN-19
Nasir Afridi,Salman Saeed,Mohammad Umair will come in

my xi for Pakistan UN-19 Asia cup

Sami aslam
Hussain Talat
Imam ul haq
Nasir Afridi
Saud shakeel
Kamran Ghulam
Saifullah WK/Bat
Salman Saeed
Zafar Gohar long bating line up
Karmat ali
Zia ul haq

Irfan shah is not in Sqaud for Asia cup UN-19

QUOTE=Sandeep99;6330296]Chand is definitely not there. He is 20 I guess. I'm not sure about the entire team, there a couple of good batsmen and Kuldeep, the left arm chinaman bowler. They should be playing couple more Mumbai youngsters Prithvi (14) and Arman (16) in the team.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Rate Chand quite high. Though Zol is a beast as well.

Attachments

• UAE Pak U-19 Score Sheet.jpg
    UAE Pak U-19 Score Sheet.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 95
  • UAE Pak U-19 Score Sheet 1.jpg
    UAE Pak U-19 Score Sheet 1.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 95
really have to question the selection for this tour, i dont understand why kamran ghulam, sami aslam and zafar gohar were selected to play under 19s when they were establishing themselves in domestic cricket.

surely domestic is much better than playing uae u-19, or even england u-19 in conditions where one would assume they would not be stiff competition. its been ages since pak selectors selected anyone on under 19 performance so clearly they dont rate it too highly either.

should have used this tournament to check out some new kids imo. zafar, kamran and sami need A-cricket, not age grade cricket. too bad pak dont arrange any A-tours anymore.

really have to question the selection for this tour, i dont understand why kamran ghulam, sami aslam and zafar gohar were selected to play under 19s when they were establishing themselves in domestic cricket.

surely domestic is much better than playing uae u-19, or even england u-19 in conditions where one would assume they would not be stiff competition. its been ages since pak selectors selected anyone on under 19 performance so clearly they dont rate it too highly either.

should have used this tournament to check out some new kids imo. zafar, kamran and sami need A-cricket, not age grade cricket. too bad pak dont arrange any A-tours anymore.

They are going to play asia cup in UAE so its good to have some practise in UAE

Sami Aslam,Kamran,Zia ul haq,Zafar Gohar Those Boys should Play Domestic Cricket and for Pakistan-A Team now

Give chance in UN-19 To New Boys

Sami Aslam,Kamran,Zia ul haq,Zafar Gohar Those Boys should Play Domestic Cricket and for Pakistan-A Team now

We don't have any A tour's so it is best that they play in UAE and get used to the condition's for the world cup. After the u-19 wc then we should bring in some new boy's.

Is this the same Hasham who was in favor of inclusion of Babar Azam in the U-19 team for the 3rd time to make the team stronger?? :najam

Is this the same Hasham who was in favor of inclusion of Babar Azam in the U-19 team for the 3rd time to make the team stronger?? :najam

I Never said we should Bring Babar azam in Un-19 team

Will Like to see more Young boys in UN-19 Team

like Nasir Afridi,Mohamamd Umair,Salman saeed and also Hopefully Your bROTHER Also get chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back