[VIDEO] Faheem Ashraf just played the shot of PSL 8

Savak

Test Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
Incredible shot to play under pressure. Don't think i have ever seen such successful innovation in the PSL to hit a wide yorker for 6. This is what i want to see in the PSL, inventive stroke play

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="9lNDmgT"><a href="https://imgur.com/9lNDmgT">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a lost match.

Faheem Ashraf cant even sixes he relies on timing to hit fours. Remarkable batting. Unrealistic batting. I thought Islamabad had lost when Shadab got out and di not expect us to win this.

30 needed off the last two overs and than 18 needed off the last over. That 4 and than that 6 by Faheem changed the gamee. Lovely batting.

He has finisehd more games than Asif Ali this PSL

Oh hell yeah that was the shot of the tournament

AB Devilliers would be proud of that shot

Rizwan proving to be a dumb captain

Asking his bowler to bowl wide Yorkers with 3rd man in the inner circle :)))

The reflex and quick thinking was extraordinary. That was some next level stuff.

Loved Simon Doul's reaction. That is next level Waqar, next level.

Loved Simon Doul's reaction. That is next level Waqar, next level.

Simon Doull is now my favourite commentator

God sent me an Angel to help me battle the world!

I swear man, i said to myself the match has been lost cause Faheem is not a six hitter, even when 18 was needed and even when he got that 4. When he hit that 6 i was like hold on, did he seriously just hit that ramp shot for six.....

I still cant believe how Islamabad won this game. The long batting really worked for us today. Even Waseem Jr got a six.

Rana saab coming in clutch! Difference between a match winning allrounder and a selfish stat paddling allrounder that stays not out while his team loses and gets kicked out of the tournament.

It was an incredible shot. Faheem is an asset to have in your ranks for franchise cricket.

Another good innings from him today.

No idea why they sent him in at number 8 even below Asif Ali.

7 years of failure cannot wipe off by couple of good knocks on joke of a wicket .

He almost pulled it off today. i was at the stadium, oh man it was an interesting match as Islamabad was done for and this guy was striking the ball easily. If only he had not been bowled. The guy was consisstent.

The danger of using PSL as the ONLY way to judge progress of a player is very real.

Mohammad Yousuf in an interview

"When I worked with Faheem in the academy - my strategy was to provide him some fine cricket tuning that he needed at that point, and when he returned to Test cricket, he sufficiently scored runs whenever required. So, it essentially depends on the player as well, that how much are they willing to learn as a cricketer as well as an individual,"

Back