[VIDEO] "I'm Not A Malala, I'm Free In India": Kashmiri Journalist In UK Parliament

A few points I got from this thread.

1. If you are not a Muslim, your intention and efforts don't count. Just forget about it

2. If you are NON Muslim, you are not allowed to use any customs that are exclusive(?) to Muslims.

3. Whether a person is native or not, we can check that from the dress in a pic.

4. Religion is important for the fact that, it will depend upon whether you are Muslim or non Muslim in the context of how much importance your logic will have.

No wonder I've seen so much discriminations in terms of religion from these same posters.

Bro, TBH I don't blame brother @Hextro or any other Pakistani posters here. All they are doing is defending their community and religion. That is totally fine. I have a problem when the same privilege is not allowed to us and people quick to call us right wing nutjobs, Bhakts, fascists etc etc.

Even in this thread you will see some liberal Indians calling her propagandist and BJP lady. Assuming she supports BJP, so what?

What I fail to understand is if Pakistan is an Islamic republic, Kashmir belongs to only local muslims why other Indian states has to remain secular?

What I fail to understand is why when someone calls out this hypocrisy, they are being called as Modi Bhakts and right wingers?

What I fail to understand is, if Kashmir only belongs to local muslims where non muslims from other states are not allowed and considered outsiders, why the CAA bill which prohibits persecuted muslims from other neighboring countries to benefit from that bill is considered fascist?

What I fail to understand is, if liberals claim Hindu Muslim should be bhai bhai in UP, Gujarat or Rajasthan, why that bhai chaara disappears in Kashmir?

There are so many things I fail to understand...maybe I am a failure but these are genuine questions. I know I will shown the mirror of Indian constitution but for me Indian constitution is hypocritical.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I fail to understand is if Pakistan is an Islamic republic, Kashmir belongs to only local muslims why other Indian states has to remain

Which indian poster here has said that Kashmir belongs to only local muslims ? :unsure:

A few points I got from this thread.

1. If you are not a Muslim, your intention and efforts don't count. Just forget about it

2. If you are NON Muslim, you are not allowed to use any customs that are exclusive(?) to Muslims.

3. Whether a person is native or not, we can check that from the dress in a pic.

4. Religion is important for the fact that, it will depend upon whether you are Muslim or non Muslim in the context of how much importance your logic will have.

No wonder I've seen so much discriminations in terms of religion from these same posters.

It's weird you missed the main point then, which is why Mirchanda needed to present as a false flag Muslim Kashmiri. Why not just make those same points as a Hindu? (I am giving her the benefit of the doubt as to whether she actually is from Kashmir as I think that is a lesser matter).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, TBH I don't blame brother @Hextro or any other Pakistani posters here. All they are doing is defending their community and religion. That is totally fine. I have a problem when the same privilege is not allowed to us and people quick to call us right wing nutjobs, Bhakts, fascists etc etc.

I repeatedly find myself needing to clarify that I'm not religious, nor do I have any affiliation with Kashmir(despite a decent chunk of Kashmir being in Pakistan). I express my sympathy towards the Kashmiri people due to the discrimination they face, the same way I'm against discrimination faced by other groups.

It's weird you missed the main point then, which is why Mirchanda needed to present as a false flag Muslim Kashmiri. Why not just make those same points as a Hindu? (I am giving her the benefit of the doubt as to whether she actually is from Kashmir as I think that is a lesser matter).
Let's add to the list then.

5. Mirchamda is not Muslim. (this will trigger point #1 as side effect.)

Any point else I have missed?

Let's add to the list then.

5. Mirchamda is not Muslim. (this will trigger point #1 as side effect.)

Any point else I have missed?

Yes. Again you missed the main point: why did she present as a false flag Muslim? It seems she did this to mislead audiences at home and abroad. Maybe you think otherwise but then I would question your sincerity.

Yes. Again you missed the main point: why did she present as a false flag Muslim? It seems she did this to mislead audiences at home and abroad. Maybe you think otherwise but then I would question your sincerity.
Did she call herself as Muslim?

I haven't found that in the thread. Can you point out the reference?

Very strange posts. Blind nationalism has let our neighbours convince themselves of some very strange "truths" about this fake persona adopted by this woman.

Credit to @Hextro for tearing their silly narrative to shreds.
What is truth and what is fake who decides?

Should nationalism be the criteria to differentiate people or religion?

There are many claims in your post that are vague itself and depends on the reference frame.

What is truth and what is fake who decides?

Should nationalism be the criteria to differentiate people or religion?

There are many claims in your post that are vague itself and depends on the reference frame.
I don't really understand what you mean

Did she call herself as Muslim?

I haven't found that in the thread. Can you point out the reference?

She did everything to present herself as a Muslim without actually rubber stamping it. It is called subterfuge by another name. Read @Hextro 's many posts for greater detail, although I am sure you must have skimmed through them already. But perhaps you also want to indulge the subterfuge, which of course you can do if you want, there is no law against it. But no need to be cute, no one here is that dumb to not realise what this woman is doing on behalf of her govt, on the face of it unofficially.

How many times did he go to Kashmir when his own party was in power and there used to be stone peltings everyday, pray?
Very often actually. Just because photoops don't happen, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Check the militancy record prior and post-2014. Then boast about Modi lol

This is an interesting case.

I have written to the relevant MP for verification...

Aye right! If you are free then go and express your freedom in IoK where Indians soldiers are terrorizing the locals. Where Muslim homes are being bulldozed every day not only in IoK but all over India. Where every day some Hindu nutcase makes hate speeches particularly against Muslims. Typical Indian getting Pak involved in her own affairs. The thousands of Indians dying too go abroad even renouncing their citizenship on arrival must be free too!. Malala did not mention India or her in any of her speeches where as this nobody needs to mention Pak to be heard.

Until we get social media posts from actual Kashmiris of Muslim faith who can verify such content, any sane person is just going to treat this as shameless hindutva propaganda.

Until we get social media posts from actual Kashmiris of Muslim faith who can verify such content, any sane person is just going to treat this as shameless hindutva propaganda.
Read the story from Kashmiri, this is today's news during the PM's visit to Srinagar.

Who is PM Modi's 'friend' Nazim with whom he clicked selfie in Srinagar​

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who visited Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday, interacted with a local entrepreneur and also shared a selfie clicked with him.

"A memorable selfie with my friend Nazim. I was impressed by the good work he's doing. At the public meeting, he requested a selfie and was happy to meet him. My best wishes for his future endeavours," PM Modi said in a post on X.

Nazim Nazir, who hails from Pulwama and is an apiculturist, spoke to the Prime Minister about his journey as an entrepreneur.

Nazir said he started his beekeeping business in 2018 when he was in Class 10.Â

"I had kept two bee boxes on my terrace. After returning from school, I used to go to my terrace and take care of the bees. After completing my Class 10, I started thinking about how to turn this into a business," he said.

Nazim said he took a Rs 5 lakh loan under Prime Minister's Employment Generation Program (PMEGP). With this, he bought 25 bee boxes with a 50% subsidy.

"At first, I extracted 75 kg of honey. I sold this honey in my village and earned Rs 60,000, my first earnings. My family was happy. I became very motivated," Nazim said.

Nazim started his website in 2020 and now sells over 1000 kg of honey every year.

"In 2023, I had 2000 bee boxes and sold over 5,000 kg honey," said Nazim, who now has over 100 people working with him.

PM Modi lauded Nazim, saying, "We have heard about White Revolution and Green Revolution. But today, due to youngsters like Nazim, our Kashmir is witnessing a Sweet Revolution."

Later, speaking to news agency ANI, Nazim said, "PM Modi asked me about my journey and he also gave some suggestions. In the end, I requested PM Modi to take a selfie with me and he fulfilled my request. That was really beautiful."

"Today, the government is supporting us. There are several schemes online and you don't even need to take anyone's help for that," he said.

This was PM Modi's first visit to Kashmir since the Centre abrogated the special status given to the erstwhile state and bifurcated it into two Union territories -- Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh on August 5, 2019.

At the Srinagar event, PM Modi inaugurated development projects worth nearly Rs 5,000 crore for boosting the agri-economy in the Union territory.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/Indi...hom-he-clicked-selfie-in-srinagar/ar-BB1ju18f

I know it's off-topic but since you're talking about local products like honey, I just had to put it out there. Last year when I was in Kashmir, I bought walnuts and some other dry fruits from a recommended store in Srinagar - Amin-Bin-Khalik. Just incredible stuff - what quality! Gem of a guy and he has a nice online presence shipping all over India. I don't buy from anyone else now. Highly recommended.

Read the story from Kashmiri, this is today's news during the PM's visit to Srinagar.

Who is PM Modi's 'friend' Nazim with whom he clicked selfie in Srinagar​

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who visited Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday, interacted with a local entrepreneur and also shared a selfie clicked with him.

"A memorable selfie with my friend Nazim. I was impressed by the good work he's doing. At the public meeting, he requested a selfie and was happy to meet him. My best wishes for his future endeavours," PM Modi said in a post on X.

Nazim Nazir, who hails from Pulwama and is an apiculturist, spoke to the Prime Minister about his journey as an entrepreneur.

Nazir said he started his beekeeping business in 2018 when he was in Class 10.Â

"I had kept two bee boxes on my terrace. After returning from school, I used to go to my terrace and take care of the bees. After completing my Class 10, I started thinking about how to turn this into a business," he said.

Nazim said he took a Rs 5 lakh loan under Prime Minister's Employment Generation Program (PMEGP). With this, he bought 25 bee boxes with a 50% subsidy.

"At first, I extracted 75 kg of honey. I sold this honey in my village and earned Rs 60,000, my first earnings. My family was happy. I became very motivated," Nazim said.

Nazim started his website in 2020 and now sells over 1000 kg of honey every year.

"In 2023, I had 2000 bee boxes and sold over 5,000 kg honey," said Nazim, who now has over 100 people working with him.

PM Modi lauded Nazim, saying, "We have heard about White Revolution and Green Revolution. But today, due to youngsters like Nazim, our Kashmir is witnessing a Sweet Revolution."

Later, speaking to news agency ANI, Nazim said, "PM Modi asked me about my journey and he also gave some suggestions. In the end, I requested PM Modi to take a selfie with me and he fulfilled my request. That was really beautiful."

"Today, the government is supporting us. There are several schemes online and you don't even need to take anyone's help for that," he said.

This was PM Modi's first visit to Kashmir since the Centre abrogated the special status given to the erstwhile state and bifurcated it into two Union territories -- Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh on August 5, 2019.

At the Srinagar event, PM Modi inaugurated development projects worth nearly Rs 5,000 crore for boosting the agri-economy in the Union territory.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/Indi...hom-he-clicked-selfie-in-srinagar/ar-BB1ju18f

That's better, at least he is a Kashmiri Muslim and seems to be a genuine person, but of course he is one individual and is speaking about his individual story. He does not claim to represent Kashmiri people as a whole as the fake pretend Muslim lady who is actually a hindu.

That's better, at least he is a Kashmiri Muslim and seems to be a genuine person, but of course he is one individual and is speaking about his individual story. He does not claim to represent Kashmiri people as a whole as the fake pretend Muslim lady who is actually a hindu.
Pakistanis with heartburn doing propaganda is not a representation of the Kashmiri people either.

I know it is very painful to see how much has changed for the better since 2019 and how Pakistan’s Kashmir propaganda has gotten weaker and weaker, but it is time to accept the reality and move on.

Pakistanis with heartburn doing propaganda is not a representation of the Kashmiri people either.

I know it is very painful to see how much has changed for the better since 2019 and how Pakistan’s Kashmir propaganda has gotten weaker and weaker, but it is time to accept the reality and move on.

You only use emotive language like heartburn because you can't answer the points being made. Why should anyone believe carefully selected propaganda pieces presented on a Pakistani cricket site by Indians? Do you see crowds of Kashmiris milling round verifying the speeches? Why is there empty space around these talking heads?

This is like watching Chinese propaganda videos of happy Uihgurs which no doubt you would be condemning wholeheartedly. Actually scratch that, you would be condemning Pakistanis for having ties with China but you get the drift.

Journalists in India are just too unsafe
====
An award-winning journalist in Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK), who spent more than five years in jail, returned home on Wednesday after a court in the disputed region granted him bail in an ongoing terrorism case.

Asif Sultan, a reporter with a magazine that is now shuttered, was first arrested in August 2018 accused of “harbouring known militants”. Further charges under the stringent Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) were levelled against him after he was accused of participating in a jail riot.

Sultan was briefly bailed in February but rearrested two days later on fresh charges under the act. A relative and the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) said Sultan had been released again this week.

“He returned home today, but the bail conditions are very harsh. He is virtually banned from talking to anyone outside the family,” the relative told AFP, declining to be named for fear of reprisal.

Kunal Majumder of CPJ said on social media platform X that Sultan had been bailed on Tuesday.

A court document seen by AFP and dated Friday said that Sultan’s detention did “not serve any purpose” and granted his bail on strict conditions.

Sultan was forbidden from travelling outside IoK, using encrypted communication apps such as WhatsApp and allowing anyone else to use his phone.

More than half a million Indian soldiers are deployed in IoK, battling a running freedom movement from groups demanding independence or the territory’s merger with Pakistan. The fighting has killed tens of thousands of people, mostly civilians.

India accuses Pakistan of backing the insurgents, a charge that Islamabad denies.

Kashmiri journalists say independent media has suffered since Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government cancelled the region’s limited autonomy and imposed a drastic security clampdown in 2019.

Media workers have been arrested under anti-terrorism laws or repeatedly summoned by police for interrogation over their work, and authorities shut the independent Kashmir Press Club.

Last November, a court granted bail to a prominent local Kashmiri correspondent for the US-based Christian Science Monitor newspaper, two years after he was charged with “glorifying terrorism” in the disputed territory and accused of “spreading fake news”.

Source: Dawn News

Back