[VIDEO] Q&A with Mohammad Hasnain | Music | Films | Food | Football | Team-mates and More

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Mohammad Hasnain reveals his favourite footballer, favourite food, favourite actors, favourites singers, the type of films he likes, funniest team-mates, what it was like to meet Shah Rukh Khan and more.

Last edited:
Nice interview.

I was at one of the world cup matches in England, it was against Sri Lanka. But it was raining, so start was delayed. Fans just had to wait around in the ground. A few players came out from the balcony to wave and say hello to the fans. Hasnain was one of them, and was the most friendly out of all of them. Match was eventually abandoned due to rain, but will always remember how nice Hasnain was that day to go the extra mile for fans. Wish him the best.

Nice interview.

I was at one of the world cup matches in England, it was against Sri Lanka. But it was raining, so start was delayed. Fans just had to wait around in the ground. A few players came out from the balcony to wave and say hello to the fans. Hasnain was one of them, and was the most friendly out of all of them. Match was eventually abandoned due to rain, but will always remember how nice Hasnain was that day to go the extra mile for fans. Wish him the best.

He comes across as a nice kid. Brought up well, humble.

I just hope he can sort out his injury, regain his confidence and get back in the Pakistan squad. A lot of hard work ahead for him.

He comes across as a nice kid. Brought up well, humble.

I just hope he can sort out his injury, regain his confidence and get back in the Pakistan squad. A lot of hard work ahead for him.

Wish him the best. He’s nowhere close to being done. Our awam are very reactive, a lot of them have lost confidence in him.

Our pacers need guidance. Which they’re not getting. Just jumping on the first low grade t20 league that offers money instead of prioritizing first class cricket, where champion bowlers are made. Especially mentally, something Hasnain needs

He can be underrated at times, he is nothing special but neither are the likes of Rauf and Naseem but he doesn’t have their PR.

The reality is that all Pakistani fast bowlers except Shaheen are mediocre and Shaheen himself has been bordering on mediocrity since his injury.

He can be underrated at times, he is nothing special but neither are the likes of Rauf and Naseem but he doesn’t have their PR.

The reality is that all Pakistani fast bowlers except Shaheen are mediocre and Shaheen himself has been bordering on mediocrity since his injury.
Fast bowlers from all test playing countries are mediocre now.Australia has Starc but he is only effective when the ball swings.Wood is fast but he can’t play more than a couple of tests consecutively.India never had any fast bowlers until recently.Indian never had two or three quicksand playing at the same time.Fast bowling is very demanding and tough.

Wish him the best. He’s nowhere close to being done. Our awam are very reactive, a lot of them have lost confidence in him.

Our pacers need guidance. Which they’re not getting. Just jumping on the first low grade t20 league that offers money instead of prioritizing first class cricket, where champion bowlers are made. Especially mentally, something Hasnain needs

This. Just shows how poor PCB set up is in handling raw talent.

After having been with team since nearly four years ago, He still has a long journey, as he is an actual young player.

I always felt he got rushed, but oh well this is the pakistani style.

And besides he somewhat has got some experience under his belt now, Im hoping he can improve a lot.

One of the youngsters whose age actually looks correct I reckon.

Seems to be sliding down the pecking order with the emergence of Zaman Khan, Mohammad Wasim jr.

Not sure when we will see him again in Pakistan colours.

This guy has dissappointed the most. Has shown zero growth and development since his debut in 2019 in comparison to Shaheen, Naseem and Rauf

He likes to make quick buck by playing random pajama leagues should have focused on 4 day cricket

This guy has dissappointed the most. Has shown zero growth and development since his debut in 2019 in comparison to Shaheen, Naseem and Rauf
With the kind of talent he has, he should have done better that he has in his international career but he had trouble with his action and a couple of injuries that can really halt the progress of a fast bowler.

Back