[VIDEOS] Muhammad Irfan Khan an emerging batting talent hailing from Mianwali

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Muhammad Irfan Khan, born on 28th December 2002, is a promising right-handed batter from Mianwali. He has represented Mianwali Under-19s, Central Punjab, State Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad Region Under 19s, and Pakistan Shaheens in domestic cricket. He also represented Karachi Kings in PSL 8 in 2023. In PSL Draft 2024 Karachi Kings have selected him again in the emerging category.

Screenshot_20231222_204431_ESPNCricinfo.jpg

How do you envision the future of this young talent's career?

=====================================

Highlights of Muhammad Irfan Khan's Maiden List-A fifty 64(67) for Faisalabad against Lahore Whites in Pakistan Cup 2023.

Brilliant Catch for Muhammad Irfan Khan for Karachi Kings against Lahore Qalandars in PSL 8

Last edited:
There has been soo much talk about him since the last 2 years. Hasnt done anything special as of yet.

SBP's Muhammad Irfan Khan has scored unbeatable 82 off 81 balls in first innings against PTV in first round of President's Trophy 2023-24. Enjoy Highlights of his innings

Last edited:
Muhammad Irfan Khan played really well in the third round of the President's Trophy (2023-24) match against SNGPL. He scored 75 runs from 118 balls in the 2nd innings for SBP. He showed how skilled he is at handling pressure in red-ball cricket matches.

Muhammad Irfan Khan played really well in the third round of the President's Trophy (2023-24) match against SNGPL. He scored 75 runs from 118 balls in the 2nd innings for SBP. He showed how skilled he is at handling pressure in red-ball cricket matches.
Good performance today. But need more such innings to make a solid case for himself.

As we saw against Australia we don't have players that can hook and pull. Looking at that little sample he seems to be able to pull. But these guys are 80mph and not 85mph and not 6 4+

A few good performances are not enough to judge a player on his skills. he needs a few more consistent games before he can be noticed by the people in PCB.

Average batsman and a huge age fudging

Last edited by a moderator:
SBP's Muhammad Irfan Khan scored an unbeatable 91(124) against KRL in the fifth round of the President's Trophy 2023-24. However, he missed out on scoring his maiden First-Class century as SBP was bowled out for 194 in the first innings.

I want this guy to play for Pakistan in T20 cricket

he is a solid hitter, his shots remind me of Yousuf pathan

Irfan Khan scored his maiden first-class century in a tricky chase.He made unbeaten 101* to steer his side SBP to victory against Khan Research Laboratories (KRL). His heroics today helped SBP to seal a victory with four wickets to spare.

In a Qualifier 1 showdown of SPL 2024, Irfan Khan Niazi dazzled with a breathtaking innings for Hyderabad Bahadurs, smashing an unbeaten electrifying 53 runs off 22 balls against the formidable Mirpurkhaas Tigers.

Last edited:
His stance reminds me of Yousuf Pathan. He could be a very good T20 player, I have seen his few innings and he was very impressive in power hitting.

Don't know if he has been selected in this year's PSL or not.

Muhammad Irfan Khan while interacting with the media on the sidelines of the Kings’ optional training session at LCCA Cricket Ground here revealed his admiration for senior teammate Shoaib Malik.

“The number of matches Shoaib bhai played for Pakistan, I want to emulate that. My strive would be to play as many matches. He has lots of experience and is my idol,”

“It [PSL] is the best platform for the youngsters. Those who perform well here soon make their debut for Pakistan,”

“And, it is a good stage where you get to share the dressing with big names like [Kieron] Pollard and Shoaib bhai which gives you a wealth of experience,”

“It is not tough at all because the seniors we have here like Shoaib, Shan, and Hasan Ali, all are supportive. They back us and motivate us to trust our abilities.”

Back