[VIDEOS] Sufiyan Muqeem: The Left-Arm Wrist Spin Enigma

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
qTfp9DB.png

Sufiyan Muqeem, the young Pakistani cricketer spinning heads in the domestic circuit. This 24-year-old left-arm wrist spinner is weaving magic with his sharp turn and guile, leaving batsmen baffled. Sufiyan's unique talent has the potential to revolutionize Pakistan's spin attack. Imagine a spinner who can trouble top-order batsmen with his unpredictability.

Can he become the answer to Pakistan's spin woes?

He's definitely better than faisal akram.
I am not sure about that.i know faisal got some Tap in last game but i think faisal has a better googly. I think both should be invested in and who ever is better should defo be given a chance in the longer format as we need mystery spin

I am not sure about that.i know faisal got some Tap in last game but i think faisal has a better googly. I think both should be invested in and who ever is better should defo be given a chance in the longer format as we need mystery spin
Have seen faisal on many occasions and I have never been impressed with him tbh. He's hasn't developed much is the last few years. He fielding is quite average and his batting is of a no .11.

Not impressed by either him or Faisal , Only Usman Qadir is a genuine spinner who can turn the ball in this tournament.

Not impressed by either him or Faisal , Only Usman Qadir is a genuine spinner who can turn the ball in this tournament.
Too much turn isn't always good. You only need a little turn to take the edge. Usman would be great but he lacks control. If only he gave preference to 1st class cricket.

Hope he plays in the upcoming FC season. Certainly looks like a bowler who can do well in white ball and I think extra reps of bowling long spells in FC will help him get his accuracy and line/length even better.

Back