Welcome back to PakPassion!

Good to see the forum back. However, I am not a fan the similar threads suggestion at the bottom. It is irritating.

Overall, the speed is good.
Noted - the reason for those threads is to remind us of other topics we can post on PP :)

Welcome back to everyone on Pakpassion forum was offline for a while it’s good to it return.

So all set to cover the Afghanistan v Pakistan series in our new home :)

EvVb7HY.jpg

Welcome back everyone and thank you to the team for sorting out the issue with my account which now allows me to log-in and post. PP back in time for the Asia Cup and WC!!

A couple of suggestions from me -
1) hope the country flag next to a poster's name will be back
2) the green color font of the thread titles on the subforums is a bit jarring, not easy on the eye at all. Black was perfect, like in the old PP.

Everything else is perfect, the new features are very handy. Cheers to the staff.

A couple of suggestions from me -
1) hope the country flag next to a poster's name will be back
2) the green color font of the thread titles on the subforums is a bit jarring, not easy on the eye at all. Black was perfect, like in the old PP.

Everything else is perfect, the new features are very handy. Cheers to the staff.
The flags will be fixed soon

We will check the other suggestion

Didn't know the forum was back !!! Great to see. Appreciate the mods and admins for their work BTS. :)

Also , the new design looks quite slick. I'll be honest though...will definitely miss the simplistic mobile version on the previous one. But no complaints on the new one.

Dear All

Many thanks for all your comments on improving your PakPassion experience.

So that we can get an idea of whether views on some aspect of PP are shared by others, please do use the LIKE button below the post to indicate your agreement with the suggestion.

Thanks

Is a mobile app for PakPassion in the pipeline?

Yes it is but for now, open PP on your mobile and it will have a few good ways to access/post

There is a little 'app' icon on top which you can click and it installs it as link on your phone.

Can all users who had flags before, please let me know your nicks and I will restore them

Great.
I Didn't know the forum was back, I just tried and its working.
Somehow not opening on mobile.

Its not at all opening bro, taking lot of time and throwing not available meesage.
All these day I was trying in mobile and thought PP was closed.

Its not at all opening bro, taking lot of time and throwing not available meesage.
All these day I was trying in mobile and thought PP was closed.

You can access the same url

via your phone browser - it's working fine for everyone else.

Good to come back on PP, missed it. So happy to see email in my inbox telling me this is up and running!
Well done to Saj, meninG, anyone else i have missed out - wonderful efforts yaaron!

Great to see so many of the regulars back and lots f new faces on the forums.

This is probably the wrong platform to ask this question but can someone please let me know how we got PP back?! I must've missed the memo but I thought PP was shutting down?

I randomly opened the webpage (to rant lol) and saw to my pleasant surprise the forum load up :)

This is probably the wrong platform to ask this question but can someone please let me know how we got PP back?! I must've missed the memo but I thought PP was shutting down?

I randomly opened the webpage (to rant lol) and saw to my pleasant surprise the forum load up :)
You are very late bro .we are enjoying PP from more than a months . Have you not read the update about PP when PP was not accessible,?

You are very late bro .we are enjoying PP from more than a months . Have you not read the update about PP when PP was not accessible,?
I am so happy to hear that!

I guess I just assumed we're done for good when the forum was deactivated - though I continued to miss it dearly!

Back