WelcOmE hOmE bEaSt !!!

allan2377

Debutant
Runs
Hola People.....

Here is my new CA Plus 15000, Am not good at writing unlike some legends here...
Anyways I'll give it a go....

I've always wanted to get a CA Bat since I joined the Forum... First it was 12k then TRD ... now I have ended up with CA 15000... Thanks to Sarmad... lol

I checked with few retailers about the bat... Finally I made my mind to go ahead with Armughan Altaf from batsandmore.com

I added him on Facebook started exchanging messages and made sure I was dealing with the right man... (as his website was down)
This guy ARMIE was awesome to deal with.... answered all my questions... and was super quick with his responses... every time I asked something... he replies within 2 hours max... Moreover very HONEST, the reason being is even when my shipment was delayed due to customs issues... He did not shy away from my torture of inquiring about the shipment ( I kept mailing him....almost like 7 mails a day) to which he responded as usual... Was so impressed with his customer service....

Now the bat...
Sticker on it says its 2.7... as others say it is without sticker, toe guard, grip.... so actually a 2.7 CA bat would weigh around 2.8 +
I don't think so... coz this bat just picks like Dream... Super Light.... Fantastic Balance.... 42 mm edges... and my 2.8 - 2.9 SS Limited Edition feels heavier after holding CA....
Ping: I cant say how good it is as I don't go with bouncing ball on it or with mallet... I will have to use them against couple of throw downs or in the net session to say how good it is...
Hope it turns out to be a belter

Sad.... I will not be use it till September that's when my season begins here...

Here we go with the pics....

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Hope you guys liked it....

^Beautiful..........G8 bat dude! :14:

Hope you score lots of runs with it....!:19:

Looks like a beast..:D

How big are the edges?

What is the handle like?

Any chance of weighing on a scale? From the pics i'd say it'd weigh in more like 2lb12 than 2lb9

this one is certainly no more then 2lbs 8 if even that. Plus 15000 has some exceptional sticks.

beautiful! congratz allan upon getting it, i must say the garins on it look gorgeous, wish u very best of luck and i hope you score tons of tons with this mighty bat! thumbs up all the way

That looks like a cracker, I'm sure it will play like one as well.

Just knock in the toe as toe of CA bats are weak compared to others makes in my experience.

How big are the edges?

What is the handle like?

Any chance of weighing on a scale? From the pics I'd say it'd weigh in more like 2lb12 than 2lb9

Edges are 41/42mm at the biggest spot....

I found Handle much bigger than my SS ton Ltd Edn... I don't have a weighing scale.... however will try to get that measure.. but it is light.... Pick up on it just awesome....

beautiful! congratz allan upon getting it, i must say the garins on it look gorgeous, wish u very best of luck and i hope you score tons of tons with this mighty bat! thumbs up all the way

Thanks MS.... I'll end up picking another one soon.....:D

That looks like a cracker, I'm sure it will play like one as well.

Just knock in the toe as toe of CA bats are weak compared to others makes in my experience.

Thanks Mate.... sure thing.... how is your TRD going for u ???

Thanks Mate.... sure thing.... how is your TRD going for u ???

Its still going good but it doesnt seem as pingy as I first got it (or maybe Im not hitting the middle of the bat enough :afridi).
Im tempted to get a CA 15000 but it will have to be for next season.

Its still going good but it doesnt seem as pingy as I first got it (or maybe Im not hitting the middle of the bat enough :afridi).
Im tempted to get a CA 15000 but it will have to be for next season.

May be u need to get one then....

hmmmmm, and by the way i am getting a few bats on monday ishallah, gonna post pic then, so get ready to buy a few more bats, lol

so whats coming up on Monday MS.... na Mate... the reason I should be getting another CA plus 15000 is my mate is so interested in taking this bat of me.... so yeah will wait for him to pay up.... and I will get one.... anyways curious to know what ya getting.....

so whats coming up on Monday MS.... na Mate... the reason I should be getting another CA plus 15000 is my mate is so interested in taking this bat of me.... so yeah will wait for him to pay up.... and I will get one.... anyways curious to know what ya getting.....

gray nicolls legend icon dxm halo dxm kahuna t20 recoil 450 millichamp and hall original and a puma claibre 4000 i gues....and they might arrive today! will obviously post pic as soon as i get them!

You can't tell me this cleft is not over dried to get this weight. I doubt this bat weighs less than 2lb11, impossible to be 2lb7.

It might pick up like a 2lb7 bat but that is not its dead weight.

Have you oiled the bat yet? or did it come with the extratec applied?

top bat allan, I like the red sofas too, i just ordered some for my new flat, pick them up on 28th.

You can't tell me this cleft is not over dried to get this weight. I doubt this bat weighs less than 2lb11, impossible to be 2lb7.

It might pick up like a 2lb7 bat but that is not its dead weight.

Have you oiled the bat yet? or did it come with the extratec applied?

its best to ask Armie... I havent oiled or done anything with it yet... as it is winter here... I'll get to use it only in September....any my mate is so desperate to buy it off me....

Back