West Indies tour of Australia, 3rd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Canberra, Feb 6,

Justcrazy

ATG
Runs
West Indies team

CH Gayle, KOA Powell, RR Sarwan, DM Bravo, DJ Bravo, KA Pollard, DC Thomas†, AD Russell, DJG Sammy*, SP Narine, KAJ Roach

Australian Team

PJ Hughes, MJ Clarke*, GJ Bailey, MS Wade†, GJ Maxwell, JP Faulkner, MG Johnson, MA Starc, CJ McKay, AJ Finch, S.Watson

But at least they've always held tour games there. I recall Ryder smacking over a dozen sixes prior to the start of last season's test series, on his way to a mammoth 150+ score.

Pity he failed in the actual tests though.

Gayle to Watson, SIX, gets his 100th six, the pace helped a bit and he picked it over deep midwicket with his favourite slog sweep

Dont get over excited at the score, this is a Hobbit sized ground meaning scores over 300 are not that impressive

Re: West Indies tour of Australia, 3rd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Canberra, Feb

I wanted him to get a double hundred. :( I know he has the ability to do it.

Dont get over excited at the score, this is a Hobbit sized ground meaning scores over 300 are not that impressive

Funny you say that, Ryder smashed a lot of sixes in a tour game prior to last season's test series, as I mentioned above.

Re: West Indies tour of Australia, 3rd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Canberra, Feb

Another screamer by Pollard, how tall is he !!!

6'5" but the athleticism and agility that he has is quiet unbelievable for a tall guy. Imagine Mohammad Irfan taking catches like these.

McKay reminds me of an Indian phast bowler, runs in hard, screams when he lets the thunderbolt go at....130kph

Why did they send the poor wicket keeper to open the innings when he's already injured? Stupid thinking by West Indies.

What's that?

A major Melbourne based football club been investigated for following Lance Armstrong.

In more relevant news its great to see Watson score a century. Hughes certainly doesn't have much luck in the 80s though.

Gotta say, I can see why they hype little Bravo but I have never seen him make an innings of significance

Back