What famous events and people do you share your birthday with?

Supporter of Pak legends

First Class Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
With there existing a mere 365 days in the world in proportion to an immense number of people (over 7 billion), it is extremely likely that you share a birthday with someone famous.

Personally, I share a birthday with these events:

On the 27th of July 1956, Jim Laker managed to take 9 wickets in an innings against Australia, the same match in which he obtained a total of 19 wickets.

On my birthday 50 years ago, the Korean War concluded after the armistice agreement was signed. Even so, skirmishes between the two countries still occur and hostility is still present (with Seoul having to complete an Air Raid procedure twice in a year to prepare for a potential North Korean invasion).

By the way, my younger brother shares a brithday with that of Imran Khan. I can only hope that he will become as great an all-rounder than Khan was in his heyday.

So, what famous events and people do you share a birthday with?

Thanks for making sure everyone is off to Wikipedia :gul

I... Oh so I see, It's your plan to stalk and capture different posters. :akhtar, What's next which famous person do you live next. Which road... :butt

PS: Only joking, Don't take it seriously but...:13:

The day is not far off when he asks how many times a day you go to the bathroom :afridi

Jut kidding bro, I like your interesting threads :malik

I... Oh so I see, It's your plan to stalk and capture different posters. :akhtar, What's next which famous person do you live next. Which road... :butt

PS: Only joking, Don't take it seriously but...:13:

Of course not yaar. You can have that job if you want. :afridi

Well I share my bday with two legends of different fields i.e. Anil Kumble and Eminem :afridi

The day is not far off when he asks how many times a day you go to the bathroom :afridi

Jut kidding bro, I like your interesting threads :malik

Mamoon bro, we all know you are bitter because you share your birthday with virtually nobody, being born on the 29th of April. :afridi

Anyway, I'm glad you like my peculiar threads - you have some very eccentric threads of your own as well.

January 13

Stephen hendry

Orlando Bloom

Patrick Dempsey

Mamoon bro, we all know you are bitter because you share your birthday with virtually nobody, being born on the 29th of April. :afridi

Anyway, I'm glad you like my peculiar threads - you have some very eccentric threads of your own as well.

19th October :gul

and you are right I did check on Wiki and didn't find an inspiring name or event :msd

Woww,I can't believe it:O
I was born on 20 March,n according to wikepedia International day of happiness is celebrated on 20 March!

Its cuz I was born probably:135:
:p

I was born on 20 March,n according to wikepedia International day of happiness is celebrated on 20 March!

You share your birthday with Fernando Torres. :heart:

Well my favorite tennis player was born on same date...

<center>Pete Sampras

Pete_sampras_first_serve.jpg

A few others:

Zia ul Haq (Former President of Pakistan)
Buck Owens (Musician)
George Hamilton (Actor)
Casey Affleck (Actor)

Last edited:
Moin Khan, Bruce Springsteen, Mickey Rooney, Ray Charles and Juan Martin del Potro are a few notable names who i have the pleasure to say i share my birthday with.

Andre Agassi

Andre-Agassi_12.jpg

Daniel Day Lewis

lincoln-daniel-day-lewis-02.jpg

Uma Thurman

Uma-Thurman-Hair-Nicky-Clarke-Warren-Holmes-2.jpg

Michelle Pfifer

Michelle_Pfeiffer_15789.jpg

Jerry Sienfelf

485888-jseinfeld_375x375.jpg

The Bryan Brothers

bryan_brothers_shifted.jpg

Phill Tufnell

Phil-Tufnell-the-former-E-00112-051556.jpg

And the legend himself!

:nehra :nehra

ashish-nehra.jpg

I share my birthday with the following people

Nelson Mandela
Elizabeth McGovern (Actress in Once Upon a Time in America)
Al Snow (American professional wrestler)
Vin Diesel
Kristen Bell
Priyanka Chopra

Also Nawaz Sharif's tenure as Prime Ministers ended on the exact day I was born :D

Nope, this comment shows you are a little 'cuckoo!' which is explained by the fact that on your birthday, World Sparrow Day is celebrated. :waqar

Ricardo Kaka- Brazilian footballer
J Robert Oppenheimer- American scienctist (check my signature)
Chetan Bhagat - Indian writer
Jack Nicholson- Hollywood Actor
Lenin - Russian Revolutionary
Yehudi Menhunin- Famous violinist of 20th century
Marilyn Chambers- American Adult star:afridi
Jonathan Trott - English Cricketer

People born on 19th October will name me in such threads one day :afridi

The greatest Odi bat ever & the 2nd best Test bat ever . He is also a very decent guy . Take a guess :)

The greatest Odi bat ever & the 2nd best Test bat ever . He is also a very decent guy . Take a guess :)

Ahsan Ahmed - also known as Supporter of Pak legends? Though admittedly he is THE best Test batsman ever, not the 2nd best. What blasphemy! :)

Last edited:
Suppo , are you drunk ?

:)) No, not at all. As a Muslim, I've never been, and hope I will never, be drunk in my entire life. Unless my mother laced the tropical juice I drank for my afternoon lunch with some clear vodka. :p

I just that all of the criteria was describing me - however, it seems as though my talents so far are going unnoticed.

:))) Suppo
but Garu is my personal favorite:afridi

Who is 'Garu'? :(

Last edited:
Zakir Naik was born 1 day before me, but 36 years earlier :moyo

Mark Waugh steve Waugh and george Lohman

3 legends of the game in that list, with the two Waugh brothers and a bowler who has impressive record, even if on pitches which were greatly advantageous for bowlers.

Aug 29, Michael Jackson and more importantly Lenny henry!

I haven't seen Lenny Henry in a long time, what is he currently performing in/when was his last comedy performance?

I share my birthday, a day after Ms Dhoni's birthday, with the legend of Indian cricket - Ganguly - on the 8th of July. I had no idea of the fact that I share my birthday with this legend until recently when I found out probably over here. It is a motivation to benefit from especially when you are going to open for your Team. :D

^ On right side their are few with pics..

But, as shown by my birthday, the website offers no significant information which I'm interested in. The details I included in my opening post are present in the 'historical events on this day' webpage on the website, but I'd only know about them from before - I doubt no-one would be bothered to read through the list. Besides, I'd rather for interesting occurrences to be included in this thread because that would prove much more surprising and intriguing than simply a list of names and events.

How many famous people share a date of birth with you?

My birth date is 3rd August and the famous celebrities who were born on the same day as me, according to google are -

Evangeline Lilly

Martha Stewart

Karlie Kloss

Martin Sheen

James Hetfield

Jay Cutler

Edward Said, Palestinian academic, famous for his book “Orientalism,” Tim Cook of Apple, Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Natalia Tena, who played Nymphadora Tonks on Harry Potter.

The internet also mentions VVS Laxman and Aishwariya Rai, but I don’t know who they are.

Last edited:
According to internet :
arsene Wenger
jeff goldblum
Shaggy
Owais shah
Joan fontaine

Edward Said, Palestinian academic, famous for his book “Orientalism,” Tim Cook of Apple, Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Natalia Tena, who played Nymphadora Tonks on Harry Potter.

The internet also mentions VVS Laxman and Aishwariya Rai, but I don’t know who they are.

Unless I'm wrong I think that VVS Laxman is a actor and Aishwarya is a retired womens cricketer.

I have been able to get into colleagues accounts by just knowing their date of birth and fathers middle name.

Richard Gere, Jeff Hardy, Chris Tucker and Jahangir the emperor:fz Princess Diana also died on my birthday:ssmith

Share a birthday with Mario Gotze and Wasim Akram.

My birthday date is the same date (in a different year obviously) for a great sporting debut. Test Cricket debut of Imran Khan, v England at Edgbaston.

Back