"What is happening in Bangladesh can happen in India": Former Indian External Affair Minister

Do you agree with Salman Khurshid here?

• Total voters
All elections after 2008 were sham elections. Hasina was indeed an illegal dictator.

It is why Hasina was ousted.
As I said elected. similar to how imran khan was "elected"
Little Indian puppet has been ousted. Deal with it.
good. now stop telling bangledshi to stop begging for medicines and visas from india

Last edited by a moderator:
So now have things that you can discuss. OK

I'm guessing murdering him in the middle of the night and his kids in kosher in your books?

Yes. they can.

Gandhi's murderer was tried and punished. no one went around murdering killing Gandhi's children and wife

Care discuss what happened to Mujib's and his children's murderers?

You will be judged for what you do and say, not for who your grandfather is.

Suck it up and deal with it.

and guess who sponsored them,

and guess what their compliant was.

and?
If you think people will be judged for who they are not who their grandparents are, then why did you make a point of mentioning the murder of children of founding fathers?

You can't attach significance to being the offspring/lineage in one post and then tell people that it's meaningless in the other.

I can't believe some Indian posters here seem to think Hasina was a legitimately elected leader. LOL.

Hasina and her party purged all oppositions after coming to power in 2008. That is the textbook definition of dictatorship.

Not just that but she and her party looted Billions of Dollars from Bangladeshi common people. This has crippled Bangladeshi economy.

On top of that, she committed treason by behaving like an agent of India. As far as I am concerned, she should receive death penalty.

So no answer to what happened to the murderers?

not sure if you are intellectually dishonest or plain slow
If you think people will be judged for who they are not who their grandparents are, then why did you make a point of mentioning the murder of children of founding fathers?
Becos mujib's children were murdered in cold blood in the middle of the night for no reason

You can't attach significance to being the offspring/lineage in one post and then tell people that it's meaningless in the other.
Yes, I can. If those children are murdered at a young age for no fault of their own.

So no answer to what happened to the murderers?

not sure if you are intellectually dishonest or plain slow

Becos mujib's children were murdered in cold blood in the middle of the night for no reason

Yes, I can. If those children are murdered at a young age for no fault of their own.

What difference does it make what happened to the murderers?

The reality is you spoke about the children of founding fathers to punch down on Bangladeshis forgetting the same thing has happened in your country. To the children of Nehru and even to Gandhi himself.

The killer of Gandhi is considered a hero by the majority of right wing Indians.

Now the only thing you have going is that oh the punishments for the crime were different.

What difference does it make what happened to the murderers?
are you being serious now? There are no precogs in this world like minority report. All we can do is deal with the aftermath when a crime is commited
The reality is you spoke about the children of founding fathers to punch down on Bangladeshis forgetting the same thing has happened in your country.
Nope. thats a empty assertion. on your part.
Now the only thing you have going is that oh the punishments for the crime were different.
Sure, being given diplomatic posts in cushy foreign lands is punishment for murdering children. is this what your faith teaches you? you being religious, moral and all that

are you being serious now? There are no precogs in this world like minority report. All we can do is deal with the aftermath when a crime is commited

Nope. thats a empty assertion. on your part.

Sure, being given diplomatic posts in cushy foreign lands is punishment for murdering children. is this what your faith teaches you? you being religious, moral and all that
They have punished some of the killers. Sometimes criminals escape the arm of the law. It happens in all countries.

And speaking of aftermath and you randomly bringing what faith teaches, your countrymen lionize their murderers of your PMs and leaders. Ask a devout Singh about Indiras kllers and they call them heroes, speak to a devout Hindu about Godse and they will sing his praises. They want temples built for him, cities to be named after him etc.

I could ask is that what their faith teaches them

They have punished some of the killers. Sometimes criminals escape the arm of the law. It happens in all countries.
Blah.

you are ether ignorant or dishonest.

the bangladeshi constitution was rewritten to exonarate the murderers

And speaking of aftermath and you randomly bringing what faith teaches, your countrymen lionize their murderers of your PMs and leaders. Ask a devout Singh about Indiras kllers and they call them heroes, speak to a devout Hindu about Godse and they will sing his praises. They want temples built for him, cities to be named after him etc.
and?
I could ask is that what their faith teaches them
you should. world would be a better place for it.

FTR, my position is that liberating east pakistan was a bad idea from a strategic perspective for india

should have made deal for FDI for india and allowed punjabi muslims to have fun slaughtering bengali muslims

PM Modi accused the JMM of aligning with "Bangladeshi and Rohingya infiltrators," claiming that these "fundamentalists" are increasingly influencing the party. He alleged that JMM has been overtaken by the "ghost of Congress," which has shifted its focus to appeasement politics. According to PM, whenever Congress influences a party, "appeasement becomes the only agenda," and the first to suffer are "the interests of Dalits, tribals, and the backward society." He emphasised that the same betrayal is now evident in JMM's actions.

India Today

I predicted Indian occupied Bengal will have the Bangladesh flag flying over it soon. You can see now that the more extreme people in Bangladesh are eyeing it up and Bengal nationalists in IOP will now be getting ideas.

India opened up a real pandaros box that will create chaos at home for them too.
Finally someone speaks the truth.

My Mamata Ammayi has been facilitating a full invasion of Bengal by the Bangladeshis for years.

My Mamata Ammayi has been facilitating a full invasion of Bengal by the Bangladeshis for years.
She did it to ensure political victory of her party for years to come. In a decade or so from now, people will realize how she ruined Bengal.

You should have seen how the Congress Government led by Tarun Gogoi did far worse to my state when they were in power. So much that Assamese Muslims hate those Miyas (illegal Bangladeshi immigrants) in Assam from the core of their heart.

You should have seen how the Congress Government led by Tarun Gogoi did far worse to my state when they were in power. So much that Assamese Muslims hate those Miyas (illegal Bangladeshi immigrants) in Assam from the core of their heart.
Thats always the case
The vast majority of Mexicans here in Texas who are/were here " legally with proper documents and wait times " and are now legal residents and their kids who are US citizens hate the "illegals mostly Mexicans" who want to circumvent the law and want to cross the border " illegally" and then become a nuisance or menace to the local community

Blah.

you are ether ignorant or dishonest.

the bangladeshi constitution was rewritten to exonarate the murderers

and?

you should. world would be a better place for it.

FTR, my position is that liberating east pakistan was a bad idea from a strategic perspective for india

should have made deal for FDI for india and allowed punjabi muslims to have fun slaughtering bengali muslims
India had no choice. The East Pakistani refugees, both Hindu and muslim, were entering India in the millions to escape from Pak army atrocities. India had to intervene to stop it.

India had no choice. The East Pakistani refugees, both Hindu and muslim, were entering India in the millions to escape from Pak army atrocities. India had to intervene to stop it.
India should have been selective. Bangladeshi muslims are murderous thugs who championed direct action day.

If punjabi muslims wanted to wipe out bangladeshi muslims, India should have let them

India should have been selective. Bangladeshi muslims are murderous thugs who championed direct action day.

If punjabi muslims wanted to wipe out bangladeshi muslims, India should have let them
That is not possible you can't be sure who is Muslim who is Hindu even if only hindus were allowed to enter India.

Oh, absolutely! India stepped in 1971 solely because of the influx of Bangladeshi migrants. Brilliant move.

Oh, absolutely! Because India definitely wasn’t supporting Bangladeshi freedom fighters long before any sign of trouble, and of course, had no clue that people might cross the border. Clearly, Japan and China were lined up, ready to roll out the red carpet for them instead!.
You can deny the genocide all you want and thats fine. Facts are facts. If you want to say thats ok- we are still muslim brothers now islamic natione now , thats ok. I understand the muslim brotherhood concept

Back