Where can i get mb malik bubber sher bat from in uk?

Try Uzisports.co.uk. The owner is a member here as well.

Or cricmall.com and batsandmore.com or sialkotshop.com (this is in Pakistan).

I hope this helps.

yh these sites are expensive i asked the ebay guy he said he can give me two bubber sher bats for £200 cash on collection and i only live 20minutes away from him. im wondering if he sells genuine mb malik bats

@Asad: Oh--task sports!! They are legit! Might be a lam---not sure though; looks like one at first glimpse. You might wanna check it out with them :)

Last edited:
@Asad: Oh--task sports!! They are legit! Might be a lam---not sure though; looks like one at first glimpse. You might wanna check it out with them :)

Just curious...How do you know that he is a legit seller? Have you bought stuff from him?

yh these sites are expensive i asked the ebay guy he said he can give me two bubber sher bats for £200 cash on collection and i only live 20minutes away from him. im wondering if he sells genuine mb malik bats
I would definitely buy it if he is offering 2 bats for £200. This means they are less than the Trade price we paid to import these bats from Pakistan.
Regards

Asad

I would definitely buy it if he is offering 2 bats for £200. This means they are less than the Trade price we paid to import these bats from Pakistan.
Regards

Asad

Asad Bhai,

It is really unbelievable how genuine these bats look....with the hologram and all the effects...how can one really differentiate? How do you normally find out if the bats are genuine or fake?

Just curious...How do you know that he is a legit seller? Have you bought stuff from him?

They have been around for a long time and I know people who have dealt with them. They were the first to sell the Boom Boom Maxi and Apex bats in the UK. They have a legitimate Pak connection.

They have been around for a long time and I know people who have dealt with them. They were the first to sell the Boom Boom Maxi and Apex bats in the UK. They have a legitimate Pak connection.

Oh ok...Thanks Zeusky.

MB MALIK Bubber Sher

Hi Guys,

I am new on here, I have brought back two bats from Sialkot for the new season but have decided to keep only one. I have a Malik Bubber Sher and CA 10000 both original and still in plastic with bat covers.

I am not sure which one to keep as both feel great, I am leaning towards the CA 10000, I just wanted to know which one you would recommend and to the poster if I decide to sell the MB Bubber Sher you can let me know how much you want to pay. I live in east London.

Cover Drive - I bought the Malik Bubber Sher last year. Last season it had good ping and performance. But after keeping it at home all winter, this season it seems like the ping is gone and the wood feels softer. Have you experienced the same? I would like to bring the ping back if possible.

I am also going to buy the Lekka grips that you reviewed elsewhere. What kind of gloves do you recommend with this bat. I have small hands so usually wear youth size.

Thank you.

Cover Drive - I bought the Malik Bubber Sher last year. Last season it had good ping and performance. But after keeping it at home all winter, this season it seems like the ping is gone and the wood feels softer. Have you experienced the same? I would like to bring the ping back if possible.

I am also going to buy the Lekka grips that you reviewed elsewhere. What kind of gloves do you recommend with this bat. I have small hands so usually wear youth size.

Thank you.
hmmm, i also have a bubber sher and my bat went softer after a seasons but i felt that that was just the bat opening up and i thought the performance of my bat actually felt better

Hi

Same question . Where can i buy MB Bubber sher frim in India .
Please dont inform me about online sites .

Does any body here on the forum have a real hand experience of buying BATS from this ebay seller ?

Most of the reviews and feedback on ebay are for other cricketing goods like gloves, pads, grips, anti scuff sheets and so on.

Very few entries i could see on BATS.

Can some body please share your experience here please ?

Back