Where is the current factory for Boom Boom Products?

asad81

Debutant
Runs
I saw on their website that they started a factory in Pakistan...How true is that ???

If you watch this, it will tell you Ihsan Sports make Boom Boom Bats. In fact if you watch it you will see, among others Boom Boom bats being made. I went to this factory in Hajipura in 1997, The owners were very nice, showed me around, and I bought three bats. I can't actually remember what I did with them, I didn't play with them, as that season, I had moved to using CA products.

Watch it, gives you a small insight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qChWknVU2PM

P.S. Hope you understand punjabi

The best bit is, when the owners says, the most expensive piece of willow is £60. I presume that would be grade 1.

Interesting video, would have been nice if he had have stayed at each station and got some information rather than rushing away as soon as he sees the station exists.

This factory looks more archaic than the BDM factory...

Boom Boom Contract with Ihsan sports has expired
I heard they start garments factory in Sialkot and Boom Boom bats will come from India.
and one man is starting a boom boom show room in Sialkot market also.

Yup, Boom Boom has set its own factory for garments in Sialkot. They may be getting bats from SS but they still are getting bats from Sialkot, mainly for their sponsored pros, though not necessarily from Ihsan.

I saw the video...nicely done. However, the news I'm referring to came around April 2, 2012 and video is uploaded to YouTube in March 2011.

I saw the video...nicely done. However, the news I'm referring to came around April 2, 2012 and video is uploaded to YouTube in March 2011.

Interesting, perhaps they source the bats cheaper elsewhere. Maybe India.

Back