Which bat is better, Ca plus 12000 trd or ca plus 15000

Nadir17

Debutant
Runs
Hey, i want your guys opinion that which is better, a ca plus 12000 trd or a ca plus 15000. I am willing to buy either one of them. Please share your views1

Hey, i want your guys opinion that which is better, a ca plus 12000 trd or a ca plus 15000. I am willing to buy either one of them. Please share your views1

ping, the willow, the ball response, the edge sizes and the pick, all these characteristics are better on plus 15000.......rest is up to u!

Thanks, so the plus 15000 is better. Thanks. Can you recommended me any shop or online shop which has good deals of genuine plus 15000? I live in Islamabad so say according to that

Thanks, so the plus 15000 is better. Thanks. Can you recommended me any shop or online shop which has good deals of genuine plus 15000? I live in Islamabad so say according to that

the best option would be to call at ca's factory, get their account number, deposit the money, and get your bat shipped to your address.......
any other online shop would be costly....or if you want to feel your bat in you hands before you pay for it, then i'd suggest you to visit Choburji in Lahore, there are a lot of well reputed sports shops, in fact why not visit sialkot.....there you can select your bat from a great variety .....

the best option would be to call at ca's factory, get their account number, deposit the money, and get your bat shipped to your address.......
any other online shop would be costly....or if you want to feel your bat in you hands before you pay for it, then i'd suggest you to visit Choburji in Lahore, there are a lot of well reputed sports shops, in fact why not visit sialkot.....there you can select your bat from a great variety .....

Do you know how much it would cost ?

Thank you, ill order it. But is there any good shop in Islamabad which has good deals. The shops in Jinnah and Super market charge to much. If not in islamabad, ill order the bat

Thank you, ill order it. But is there any good shop in Islamabad which has good deals. The shops in Jinnah and Super market charge to much. If not in islamabad, ill order the bat

u won't get it cheaper than the factory.....ordering it would be the best option i guess.

Thanks. Btw how r ur bats. looks like you have quite a few now? Can I know which is the best in the lot ?

yes quite a few ones.....all are good bats, gray nicolls legend ss gladiator and ca plus 15000 are my fav bats from all these........oblivion is also in my top list........but millichamp and hall original is my all time fav......num 1.

Back