Which player has the best overall kit?

iHammad

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Opinionated question :)

Which player (in your opinion) has the best overall kit?

This is including, gloves, pads, helmet, bats, guards, shoes and of course the bats :D.

Please also post pictures.

From head-to-toe;

121353.jpg

120861.jpg

Last edited:
Who is he Sami ?

I was also about to post picture of Umar Akmal but he is using outdated stuff :facepalm:

Didn't find any GM player who use all GM including GM Hero Helmet.

The second picture of Bell is class, not talking about gear but look at the technique!!

The concaved profile that was somewhere between a Hero and an Icon, the sky blue graphics, the white grip, love it.

I presume "Iconish" to be a good thing....

The concaved profile that was somewhere between a Hero and an Icon, the sky blue graphics, the white grip, love it.

I found a profile shot;

GMCatalystLeft.jpg

Looks a bit traditionalish, just not my cup of tea to be honest.

As far sticker are concerned nothing beats 2010 ones in my opinion they re class act.

should have stuck with this one instead of the new ST RANGE:

sachin-mrf-adidas-bat.jpg

I agree, these stickers look much classy imo.

hussey and haddin looked nice when they still had beast and ice but i must admit all GM gear looks soo nice!

Does this include the box?

:D

Anyway, everybody knows who the winner is.:afridi

But seriously, when it comes to pads GM wins it quite clearly. And when it comes to bats, GN is the worst,they have far too much stuff on their bat.

When it comes to a box, Younis Khan wins it.
:D
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gOlDpWZk-M4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I found a profile shot;

GMCatalystLeft.jpg

Looks a bit traditionalish, just not my cup of tea to be honest.

As far sticker are concerned nothing beats 2010 ones in my opinion they re class act.

I agree, these stickers look much classy imo.

Wut, it's a great profile.
GM--Catalyst-2008-Bat-500x500.jpg

I almost got one of these upon my return to cricket before the Hero DXM came out.

The stickers on GM bats have been same for ages, these 2011 are revolutionary perhaps:)))

The DXM stickers are completely black, plus the bit that goes all around the bat is of a different design (The band with a triangle below the GM logo on the 2008 model is replaced with a rectangle flanked by two inverted chevrons). Not to mention the model number (Original etc) sits below the stickers on the DXMs whereas on the older models it sits on the black band below the GM logo.

The stickers from 2007 are different-er too.

And that's a Hero Smith is using.

I surrender Sir SempreSami, next time I will make sure I don't argue with you on GM ;-)

No you closely look at the pictures and stickers etc.

I look at pictures too but not as closely as you do thats for sure.

Some classy kit pictures in this thread.

For me, Ian Bell wins. His adidas gear is very attractive!

I have met him twice and on both occasion I wasn't into cricket equipments, hence, I didn't see his stuff :facepalm:

lol that pic of umar does not look great he looks like all other gm users but when in whites it lookes even better

Last edited:
lol that pic of umar does not look great he looks like all other gm users but when in whites it lookes even better

Its Kamran Akmal not Umar :)

where did u meet him? what is he like?

First it was on roadside, he stopped his car to meet me.

Second was at National Cricket Academy in Lahore.

He is probably the best professional I have ever met, very good guy down to earth.

Lahore.

Not saying because he is my favourite player but believe me or not he was probably the nicest player I have ever met.

After that I spoke with him on phone many times and this guy was down to earth.

The last conversation I had with him was around 3 months ago and I asked about his bat.

Back