Who will win the 2nd Test between New Zealand and Pakistan?

Who will win the 2nd Test between New Zealand and Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Stakes as high as they get for Pakistan but the weather is also a factor.

All NZ have to do is to hold out for a draw.

So what are Pakistan's chances?

As per habit, I vote for Pakistan!

Pakistan has a better batting than what they displayed in the first test. Just not used to playing on green pitches. Now Pakistan will display cornered tiger's spirit and win the second test. Pakistan got good practice on green pitch so it should look better third time playing on similar surface.

I want to see Pakistan go to Aus with a win otherwise team will be low in confidence and series will not look good.

I voted for NZ because it will be green mamba, not because Pakistani batsman inability to play on green track, but more so bowler's inability to move ball in pure swing bowling condition, I'll be surprise even if Pakistan shows a little bit of resistance.

I voted for NZ because it will be green mamba, not because Pakistani batsman inability to play on green track, but more so bowler's inability to move ball in pure swing bowling condition, I'll be surprise even if Pakistan shows a little bit of resistance.

300 runs total after batting 2 times suggest otherwise.

Even Marshall, Steyn, McGrath and Ambrose may find it hard to win with 150 runs per inning on board by batsmen. I am not saying that Pakistani pacers bowled well, but batsmen needs to score runs otherwise game will be over for Pakistan. 300 runs in two innings is poor.

Can't see how anyone can confidently claim a Pak win atm.

Whenever we are expected to do well we boult it :rosco

Like before the England series a lot of ppl didn't want to give us a chance but we surprised.

Looking at the forecast rain looks a clear winner in this match.

After seeing the forecast, there is a good chance Pakistan might able to draw the game.

It's harder to win in New Zealand than in Australia I feel. New Zealand pitches looks far more difficult to play on, as compared to Australian pitches.

Thanksgiving meal is coming up. Traditionally I am supposed to watch Dallas Cowboys play someone, but as I don't really care for American Football, I think I will be watching NZ-Pak instead!

Pak-NZ match starting in 3 hours and then Australia-SA match, but this thanksgiving activities already heating up at my huse. Generally this is my favorite holiday but today I would rather watch cricket, ah.

Pakistan.

Our bowlers will struggle because the Pakistani's won't throw their wickets away this time.

These conditions are not suitable for "swing". There good for bowlers who hit the deck i.e Seam bowling

If Misbah was the captain I would have put my money on a Pakistani win. Unfortunately we have a gut-less nobody leading us, NZ to win it easily.

Back