Why doesn't CA Endorse a Pakistani Player for Top of the Range?

momin97

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
aoa

hey can any1 tell me y did ca make a LE of dilshan couldnt they make it of sum Pakistani player e.g yk n misbah der top qlty players 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Because our batsman really aren't top of the range material if I can be so crass.

Yaar Shirazi Bhai you think Dilshan is better than Younis Khan ? Or even Misbah Ul Haq ?

LOL CD, all three of them are at a level on which it doesn't matter who is better. Possibly because there is no "better", there are only varying shades of worse.

I know but as a Pakistani Company I firmly believe that the top of the range should be endorsed to your local players. For instance, look at Gray Nicolls the only player to use Legend is Andrew Strauss.

I know but as a Pakistani Company I firmly believe that the top of the range should be endorsed to your local players. For instance, look at Gray Nicolls the only player to use Legend is Andrew Strauss.

I definitely agree with you there CD, it could have something to do with the amount of cricket played by Sri Lanka as opposed to Pakistan but that's only a wild guess.

I definitely agree with you there CD, it could have something to do with the amount of cricket played by Sri Lanka as opposed to Pakistan but that's only a wild guess.

Could be.

BUT Younis Khan is a new signee by CA whereas Misbah just came back in the side, hence, they don't have a range.

Plus I think in order to be classified for that you need to do something. For example, if Younis scores another triple century and this time with CA then perhaps CA will come out with a Younis Khan's triple century like this had Inzi 329.

Could be.

BUT Younis Khan is a new signee by CA whereas Misbah just came back in the side, hence, they don't have a range.

Plus I think in order to be classified for that you need to do something. For example, if Younis scores another triple century and this time with CA then perhaps CA will come out with a Younis Khan's triple century like this had Inzi 329.

Makes perfect sense. Pakistan have't really had a flagship player since Inzi so I guess CA looked elsewhere.

Makes perfect sense. Pakistan have't really had a flagship player since Inzi so I guess CA looked elsewhere.

If any Pakistani perform consistently with CA stick in there hands, CA will then make a line for them otherwise it is pointless for CA to do it.

aoa

hey can any1 tell me y did ca make a LE of dilshan couldnt they make it of sum Pakistani player e.g yk n misbah der top qlty players 2

:20:

What the....!

Please post in English.

In "language" that you might understand:

txt spk = lfe ban innit

ok 4 u shehryark bhai

aoa=assalahmualaikum
any1=anyone
y=why
LE=limted edition
sum=some
e.g= example
yk=younus khan
n=and
der=their
qlty=quality

hope dat helps ;) lol

Matt Walker was using the Legend towards the end of last season, and Strauss quickly switched back to the Quantum for some reason during the Ashes.

Outside of Pakistan, Dilshan is a lot more marketable than either of those 2.

Good point.

I believe another reason why Dilshan is more marketable is because of its playing style as he scores quickly whereas Younis Khan and Misbah Ul Haq are completely opposite of it.

With this I believe MB Malik have made a lot of money. Shahid Afridi has been using there bats for long long time so when they that it would go well with Shahid Afridi.

Matt Walker was using the Legend towards the end of last season, and Strauss quickly switched back to the Quantum for some reason during the Ashes.

Have no clue who Matt Walker is.

As far Strauss goes I was kinda surprised to see him switch back to Quantum during the Ashes, I believe he might ran out of stickers or perhaps forgot to get that restickered.

I don't think GN will be giving Legend to many players, only selected will get I believe.

YK is playing with a CA these days :13:

Yes, he is but he just started to use CA after making his comeback in UAE series.

Difference in Younis's and Dilshan's bat? Apart from sticker?

Anyone can explain me :D

Hard to tell from pictures unless you don't hold or feel both in hands.

I guess specs would be different whereas cleft, handle etc will be same.

Back