Your Highest Score and with which Bat?

JN1301

Debutant
Runs
What is your highest score in cricket and with which bat? Mine is 156 not out with my puma ballistic 6000 a few years ago. :)

Don't remember the score but it was with my Gray Nicolls Powerbow 3 Star.

You must really love this Powerbow of yours :)

How important do you think is willow grade for a good performing bat? It surely should have some influence or is it purely cosmetic?

nice do you remember whether it was a century?

No it wasn't a century, I haven't scored a century yet.

You must really love this Powerbow of yours :)

How important do you think is willow grade for a good performing bat? It surely should have some influence or is it purely cosmetic?

I really do love Powerbow, it is such a lovely bat!

Seeing the Powerbow and its performance I don't think it is important to be honest. Cosmetic's I don't think affects the performance of the bat.

I really do love Powerbow, it is such a lovely bat!

Seeing the Powerbow and its performance I don't think it is important to be honest. Cosmetic's I don't think affects the performance of the bat.
how do you compare your powerbow to the new ones today?

how do you compare your powerbow to the new ones today?

I was at local sports shot and picked the new Powerbow and believe me it is completely opposite, the profile is completely different on new ones.

Newer ones have concaving while the one I have has zero concaving profile and is convex rather than concave shape.

I was at local sports shot and picked the new Powerbow and believe me it is completely opposite, the profile is completely different on new ones.

Newer ones have concaving while the one I have has zero concaving profile and is convex rather than concave shape.
so im assuming you prefer the older model?

I don't know whether you have done this already but could you please upload some closely taken snaps of your PB? I have seen in another thread a couple of pics but they were I think from quite a distance.

And...keeping in accord with this thread....my first 50 with a electronical Dell non-English Willow...made in USA though!!

I don't know whether you have done this already but could you please upload some closely taken snaps of your PB? I have seen in another thread a couple of pics but they were I think from quite a distance.

You want profile shots?

Are these okay?

DSC05725.jpg

DSC05726.jpg

DSC05727.jpg

Apart from that my favourite player have same profile bat too (well he did when he last played)

112983.jpg

120876.jpg

120954.jpg

111029.jpg

Great bat! Thanks mate; just goes to prove that willow grade and number of grains are not the most important criteria for choosing bats. Here is wishing you a thousand more runs with that weapon......as a side-note, where IS Mohammad Yousuf? He is just such a class act and the present Pakistani middle order desperately needs him.

Politics is keeping him outside.

Bat is lovely, I still use when I can and get time.

Alright -- my highest ever score was back home in a couple of school competitions where games would last for 2 days. Both times I played with a BDM bat which the school supplied and the front had no stickers :) So I have no idea what those bats were. It was in the 90s. Both the times I scored 154. Then in University I scored another 150, but this time with a Slazenger V500.

Great bat! Thanks mate; just goes to prove that willow grade and number of grains are not the most important criteria for choosing bats. Here is wishing you a thousand more runs with that weapon......as a side-note, where IS Mohammad Yousuf? He is just such a class act and the present Pakistani middle order desperately needs him.

He is playing for Warwickshire in the English domestic set up. Yes you are right we need him.

84* in a T20 match last week. Opened the batting and played right through the innings. Smashed the last over for 5 4's. This was with my Fake Ice (Kook). Apart from the stickers the bat is awesome, that's why I took the stickers off a couple of weeks ago.

EDIT: I looked at the scorecard the other day, and the scorer counted it wrong, it was actually 84*.

Last edited:
82 in a T20 game got out in 12th over. I was using my old Malik Bat and it was in good old days.

looks like T20 are doing you guys plenty of favors. my last t20s have been disappointing. first one, i got a duck with bowling figures of 2/93485039485034853 lol. second one, i got 2 runs and bowling figures of around 1/10? only had 2overs in both games.

looks like T20 are doing you guys plenty of favors. my last t20s have been disappointing. first one, i got a duck with bowling figures of 2/93485039485034853 lol. second one, i got 2 runs and bowling figures of around 1/10? only had 2overs in both games.

lol my bowling figures are close to them in winter t20 lol

I made 157* just three weeks back using CA 10000.

last year 103 with my friends BAS vampire i think it was but that was u16s leauge this year division A 64 with my old gn nitro

Back