YouTuber Detained and Humiliated in Invasive Israeli Airport Search

KingKhanWC

Test Captain
Runs

Really sad to him in distress and crying as such. A great human being who has helped so many.

Israelis humiliated him in such a degrading way.

When you visit Al-Aqsa you have to land in Israel, worse place for a Muslim to land.

What a prat, talk to people like that and you will have problems. Everyone that goes through airports regardless of their race or religion get searched. Make a big deal of it and talk to the staff like they are sub human and it won't end well for you. This man has no respect for women. No one cares if you are muslim and we all have to go through security procedures. I have been searched plenty of times and I'm not a muslim but because of the equipment I carry I get searched almost every time, start acting like a man and treat people with respect. Calling her a dirty woman shows how immature this person really is.

What a prat, talk to people like that and you will have problems. Everyone that goes through airports regardless of their race or religion get searched. Make a big deal of it and talk to the staff like they are sub human and it won't end well for you. This man has no respect for women. No one cares if you are muslim and we all have to go through security procedures. I have been searched plenty of times and I'm not a muslim but because of the equipment I carry I get searched almost every time, start acting like a man and treat people with respect. Calling her a dirty woman shows how immature this person really is.
Whom are you trying to convince? All they need is a chance to play the victim card.

You say you have been searched almost every time at airport, have you also been forced to striped completely naked as well? If yes then I admire your calmness after going through that. I personally would have been very angry if they did that to me, detained me for 3 hours and then you have people yelling at you to hurry up.

A Zionist fanboy has to come here to support the Israeli regime.

When travellers arrive in Israel, if they are Muslim they are put to one side and detained, others are not. They go through their phones and often force them to be naked.

Of course white Australians have abuse of natives in their genetics, which is why they enjoy others using similar tactics.

You say you have been searched almost every time at airport, have you also been forced to striped completely naked as well? If yes then I admire your calmness after going through that. I personally would have been very angry if they did that to me, detained me for 3 hours and then you have people yelling at you to hurry up.

He never has faced anything like this, if he did going by his posts he enjoyed it.

Plenty of Muslims live peacefully in Israel, leave alone travel in and out of there. The only difference is this prima donna has a YouTube channel and mouths off to get views and sympathy from the gullible.

Plenty of Muslims live peacefully in Israel, leave alone travel in and out of there. The only difference is this prima donna has a YouTube channel and mouths off to get views and sympathy from the gullible.

Im not sure how you are aware having never left Bombay but if you think living in Apartheid is living in peace, give Modi Ji a hug or explain yourself?

Sorry but if you are not black, not muslim, dont belong to a low caste hindu etc then you have no right to speak like this on this issue. Racism and discrimination exists, regardless of whether your white or light brown ass has experienced it, or not.

Im not sure how you are aware having never left Bombay but if you think living in Apartheid is living in peace, give Modi Ji a hug or explain yourself?

I could be an emperor penguin in Antarctica and still call out social media influencers for the posers they are.

Don't fall for his beard. He just wants you "view", "like" and "subscribe"; likewise from other gullible folks.

I could be an emperor penguin in Antarctica and still call out social media influencers for the posers they are.

Don't fall for his beard. He just wants you "view", "like" and "subscribe"; likewise from other gullible folks.

Those penguins are smarter than Modi.

He has videos which have millions of views.

His account of his treatment is no different to what many others have faced , inc people I know who went to visit Jerusalem. As I explained if you are a Muslim and land in Tel Aviv, you are put to one side in a separate area, made to wait for hours and interrogated inc forced to open your phone, photos, messages and sometimes made to strip naked.

Here is a US Palestinian who has more right to the land than any European Jew does.

Back