Zimbabwe v India | 1st ODI | Harare l 24/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal

Local Club Star
Runs
Kohli wins toss and bowls.

Ambati Rayadu is given a deserved cap. Unadkat - not too sure, Mohit Sharma should have been there before him.

Unadkat is as bad as Vinay kooomar. Unadkat looks absolute joke to be honest. He has a body of a girl.

What happ to Pawan suyal and Rahul shukla who can clock 140s easily? Atleast Dhawal kulkarni would have made a sensible option.

Unadkat's action is as awkward as his name. Was really looking forward to Mohit Sharma - another potential winning trundler in the Venky Prasad mould.

Did Shami Ahmed change his name or something? What's with Mohammad Shami now? Or was he always called that?

1st ODI: Zimbabwe v India at Harare, Jul 24, 2013

Sikander Raza opening for Zim??

Did Shami Ahmed change his name or something? What's with Mohammad Shami now? Or was he always called that?

his real name is Mohd. Shami. CAB recorded it wrong and it stuck.now is the correct name

Complete waste of time

loss-loss situation for IND

if we win taken for granted, we lose bashed to hell

his real name is Mohd. Shami. CAB recorded it wrong and it stuck.now is the correct name

Wouldn't be the first time the Bengali cricket folks goof3d up.

Seems be be a fairly large outfield there.

This is the one tour where our bowlers resemble Glenn McGrath at the height of his powers. :batman:

is speed gun available will be interesting to see Unadkat's pace last time i remember in a test in SA he was 120ish....

Like pakistan INdia also trying to recycle Mishra another TTF :kami

Haha check this out. Fifteen overs have gone by and though we've gotten some to spear and dart around we've ended up wicketless. Typical us.

Zim can only win if their bowlers bowl a destructive spell..........

We'll be chasing 285 tonight at this rate.

Jaydev is as useless as Vinay kumar. lol. If he was a Pakistani, he would have never made it to their state team. Our selectors are just dumb

If Zim cam make 100-0 it proves we have poor bowling than ireland and even zimbabwe:facepalm:

It would hurt me if we don't have pace bowlers, but we have pace bowlers who can bowl 140 plus but they don't get selected because of the selection policy which kills me. lol

Yawn, time to turn the TV off. I'll be back when we're batting.

Slow outfield and track is offering swing, 260+ perhaps would be a competitive score?

Raza 37 (71) .. Misbah seems to be setting the standards for upcoming batsmen these days

How India will make it to the finals of the ICC Test Championship is beyond me... perhaps some intervention from :srini?

What a slap shot for six ! Butt is awkward yet confident at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back