:rameez
:yk / :shafiq
:umarakmal
:malik
:misbah
:adnan
:sohail / :sk

Last edited:
he's playing pretty agressively these days. I wont be too disappoited if he plays

yes he is in good form, but he ruined the perfect retirement by coming back when he is not needed, plus we need to develop players like Shafiq and Raja, also having him in the team means Umar akmal will probably be coming far to low down the order

lets hope Pak loses toss and gets to bowl so i can watch the batting after jumma really no fun in watching them bowl on these pitches

why does cricinfo go to all the effort of covering and then not post anything till just before the start?

Another lovely day at the Harare Sports Club as we usher in the first of two Twenty20s between Zimbabwe and Pakistan. Zimbabwe have won the toss and chosen to field. We await the squad news, and should have the details soon. :ajmal

we've got more players in our squad than zimbabwe, and we're meant to be the touring side.

Misbahs gonna screw this up with his batting lol..

tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk hit tuk hit tuk tuk

Mohammad Hafeez, Rameez Raja (2), Asad Shafiq, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal†, Sohail Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Aizaz Cheema, Yasir Shah, Saeed Ajmal

Can't help but think that bowling first is a very defensive decision.

Pakistan squad:

Mohammad Hafeez, Rameez Raja (2), Asad Shafiq, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal†, Sohail Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Aizaz Cheema, Yasir Shah, Saeed Ajmal

Hafeez
Rameez Raja
Asad Shafiq
Misbah
Shoaib Malik
Umar Akmal
Sohail Khan
Sohail Tanvir
Cheema
Yasir Shah
Ajmal

UMAR AKMAL WILL KEEP WICKETS
NO YOUNIS KHAN

Now i can say Misbah ul haq is a good captain by picking raja
and has given every one chance

Great team selection here, umar akmal keeping wickets, just hope he goes up the order if we have a decent start, might have liked junaid in place of Yasir but not to fussed
Team:

Yup bowling overkill, but don't think they wanted to play younis, azhar or farhat

Is Junaid still injured? Would have preferred him over Sohail, but oh well...

Umar as Keeper -great idea

wuld like to have seen Junaid instead of Sohail Khan

Hafeez
Rameez Raja
Asad Shafiq
Misbah
Shoaib Malik
Umar Akmal
Sohail Khan
Sohail Tanvir
Cheema
Yasir Shah
Ajmal

UMAR AKMAL WILL KEEP WICKETS
NO YOUNIS KHAN

and more impotantly no :farhat

But the tail seems long! And no Junaid? Would have wanted him over Khan.

"Dressing room enviroment has been axcellent" :waqar

4 spinners are playing... but I guess would have been unfair to Shah had he only got one game...

Not a bad team tbh, they got the batting pretty much right. I would have played Junaid ahead of Yasir but let's see, maybe the wicket will give some turn. 3.5 spinners..

missed the full toss ball,should have send it out of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back