“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

"saim ayub can play at a better strike rate than Babar and rizwan"
Feel so sorry for genuine Pakistan and cricket fans who have to scream the obvious to people who claim they know cricket.

Since Misbah took over, our basic cricket logic+strategy died a slow death.

It's fine if you don't rate Sarfaraz as a player and as a leader. But do you realize how absurd your comments sound when you say that Laurie Evans is responsible for ending Sarfaraz's career, when all he could manage in 4 innings was a mere 20 runs?
He did end this year in PSL didn't he? Did sarfraz play a game after Laurie evens was played ahead of him?

Daytrader threatened me about misbah on our first encounter when I didn't even know who he was, and then made a very snarky sneaky insult on a potw which wasn't relevant to him nor was even related to him.

I said don't disrespect our legends. It wasn't a threat like you're making it out to seem. Your responses to this were childish insults and when I exposed your lie about Asad Shafique being selected by Misbah, you became aggressive. Anyways you over dramatize stuff and have sworn me as an enemy. So don't cry if I play that role

Rizwan is definitely a better batter, specially in SENA whereas Sarfaraz's game against spin is brilliant.

I've answered everything 24/7. It's not my fault you can't comprehend English, it's bad enough you can't comprehend urdu, what language can you speak?
I rather not comprehend English the way you do. Urdu is not my mother tongue. As as I said all your responses are childish. I would ask for a refund whenever you are studying.

YOU COMPRESSION IS IMAD WAS BETTER BATSMEN THAN IFTIKHAR IN PSL WHILE HAVING LESS RUNS, LOWER SR, LOWER BOUNDARIES, LOWER SIXES AND LOWER AVERAGE. THIS IS YOUR COMPREHENSION. I rather not go to that level.

He started it and so did you. If you're gonna start insulting, be prepared for retaliation. It's a simple formula. Give respect, get respect otherwise get owned
It's an alien concept to educated people like him. Poor chap is still learning.

I said don't disrespect our legends. It wasn't a threat like you're making it out to seem. Your responses to this were childish insults and when I exposed your lie about Asad Shafique being selected by Misbah, you became aggressive. Anyways you over dramatize stuff and have sworn me as an enemy. So don't cry if I play that role
No no, you were kind and caring to me when you claimed don't disrespect our legends. Your manners were on point.

Then what it is exactly? You verbatim told me ON A PUBLIC FORUMN, to basically shut my mouth.

When you say the words " Don't disrespect our legends" You're basically implying that I shpuld not speak certain words because Mr daytrader doesn't like it.

Why? Why on earth should I stay quiet, who on earth are you tell me to what to do?

It was a threat, even if it wasn't, it was a demand to keep quiet.

Also buddy you ain't my enemy, stating that would imply that I value you in some way lol.

My points still remains the same

Doesn't matter if its in game 1 and 2 or game 4 and 5 or even in psl

Point is

Discussing this further will only make you look stupid

Can and will are two different things.

You provided selected match data and the same can be done for Babar and Rizwan's case. For instance, in this match both of them were striking better than Saim.

See the folly of this logic and how you went about trying to prove a point?

Anyways Saim's getting his chances and I hope he succeeds.

No no, you were kind and caring to me when you claimed don't disrespect our legends. Your manners were on point.

Then what it is exactly? You verbatim told me ON A PUBLIC FORUMN, to basically shut my mouth.

When you say the words " Don't disrespect our legends" You're basically implying that I shpuld not speak certain words because Mr daytrader doesn't like it.

Why? Why on earth should I stay quiet, who on earth are you tell me to what to do?

It was a threat, even if it wasn't, it was a demand to keep quiet.

Also buddy you ain't my enemy, stating that would imply that I value you in some way lol.

As I said you over dramatize stuff and you've had this meltdown a few times now. So please stop the dramay baazi

Plus you just wished me to go away once you gather the dragon balls lol yet I'm not an enemy 🐲

As I said you over dramatize stuff and you've had this meltdown a few times now. So please stop the dramay baazi

Plus you just wished me to go away once you gather the dragon balls lol yet I'm not an enemy 🐲
I'd wish worse on my enemy trust me, way way way worse.

Also off note I have a question to ask.

Have you met misbah in real life? I've met afridi, wasim akram and Mohammad yousaf.

No you started it months ago, when I didn't even know you, you pinged. All you, your face drawn and name written all over the chalk board.
He started it and so did you. If you're gonna start insulting, be prepared for retaliation. It's a simple formula. Give respect, get respect otherwise get owned

I've never run away to anyone lol.
And than you complain about comprehension when you can't even read. Read again did I say you? I said "one of them". I have to bring myself to toddler level to teach you the meaning of one of them. Hopefully this clears it for you.

I rather not comprehend English the way you do. Urdu is not my mother tongue. As as I said all your responses are childish. I would ask for a refund whenever you are studying.

YOU COMPRESSION IS IMAD WAS BETTER BATSMEN THAN IFTIKHAR IN PSL WHILE HAVING LESS RUNS, LOWER SR, LOWER BOUNDARIES, LOWER SIXES AND LOWER AVERAGE. THIS IS YOUR COMPREHENSION. I rather not go to that level.
Imad played 3 clutch games, chacha couldn't, overall stats do not matter in this context, ans you know which context I'm speaking about.

I'd wish worse on my enemy trust me, way way way worse.

Also off note I have a question to ask.

Have you met misbah in real life? I've met afridi, wasim akram and Mohammad yousaf.

I have not but I have met the other 3 + Saqlain, Inzimam, Moin, Mohammad Irfan, Azhar Mehmood oh and Hafeez lol. I hope Misbah travels to Canada at some point. Missed out on some of the Rizwan sermons last time he was here.

I have not but I have met the other 3 + Saqlain, Inzimam, Moin, Mohammad Irfan, Azhar Mehmood oh and Hafeez lol. I hope Misbah travels to Canada at some point. Missed out on some of the Rizwan sermons last time he was here.
Why would any of our players travel to Canada? Lol. Unless theirs a cup?

I wish to meet the rest of the Pakistani team in Australia though the next time they come. I've met the Australian team a few members, not all of em. Warner being the most famous one ove met.

And than you complain about comprehension when you can't even read. Read again did I say you? I said "one of them". I have to bring myself to toddler level to teach you the meaning of one of them. Hopefully this clears it for you.
Well news flash, their is no them, I am not a collective entity or part of a group, I am who I am and that is the man who is destined to spread the truth about Pakistan cricket.

Imad played 3 clutch games, chacha couldn't, overall stats do not matter in this context, ans you know which context I'm speaking about.
So that means Maxwell is a better bowler than kuldeep because he took a wicket in the world cup final of Rohit. Great logic. Imad was carried in both games by Haider Ali and than Naseem shah lol.

Why would any of our players travel to Canada? Lol. Unless theirs a cup?

I wish to meet the rest of the Pakistani team in Australia though the next time they come. I've met the Australian team a few members, not all of em. Warner being the most famous one ove met.

Back in the day the iconic Sahara cup between Pakistan and India used to be in Toronto. And recently now the Global T20. If we don't do well this World Cup, mark my words, the Pak guys that come to Toronto are in for a chitrol

Well news flash, their is no them, I am not a collective entity or part of a group, I am who I am and that is the man who is destined to spread the truth about Pakistan cricket.
Again you can't comprehend I thought me brining myself to toddler level would have helped but it didn't. Can go much lower than that.

Back in the day the iconic Sahara cup between Pakistan and India used to be in Toronto. And recently now the Global T20. If we don't do well this World Cup, mark my words, the Pak guys that come to Toronto are in for a chitrol
Well good for overseas Pakistanis living in Canada.

FYI Canada and Australia are my favourite countries( Dad's brother's 3 children live their aka my older cousins, so I've visited multiple times)

But I didn't know cricket is played their much.

So that means Maxwell is a better bowler than kuldeep because he took a wicket in the world cup final of Rohit. Great logic. Imad was carried in both games by Haider Ali and than Naseem shah lol.
No but it means maxwell is a better bowler in a pressure stage and a knock put stage.

Bhai do you not want players who can play clutch during knock put stages.

And its a team game when has chacha single handidleu carried anyone?

He did end this year in PSL didn't he? Did sarfraz play a game after Laurie evens was played ahead of him?
Has Sarfaraz's career come to an official conclusion? Do you genuinely believe that Laurie Evans' performance of mere 20 runs in 4 innings has ended the career of Sarfaraz?

You provided selected match data and the same can be done for Babar and Rizwan's case. For instance, in this match both of them were striking better than Saim.

It's embarrassing after playing 100+ t20i your overall SR still can't pass 130

Saim has only played 12 t20is and you can see from his game he can play much faster then the 2 jokers

Chadwick Walton had ended Rizwan's PSL season 3-4 years back. Anything can happen in such leagues.
Imad and Chadwick showed the world that you don’t have to be forced to play Rizwan in order to win silverware

If he doesn’t fit in your team combination, he sits on the bench!

Great you clarified. So much easier when you guys don't write useless essay and stick to a point.

Anyways please join @mominsaigol to gather the Dragon balls. We don't have any players striking at 150 let alone 170.
There’s only one player in the entire world, from a non minnow team, who in the last 2 years has played at a 30+ average and 170 SR batting in the top 3 and and that’s Rossouw from SA.

People pretend like these kinds of players grow on trees. People watch too much franchise cricket where the bowling standards are much lower and the bowlers also try much less than international cricket.

It's fine if you don't rate Sarfaraz as a player and as a leader. But do you realize how absurd your comments sound when you say that Laurie Evans is responsible for ending Sarfaraz's career, when all he could manage in 4 innings was a mere 20 runs?
Sarfraz’s career ended because he’s no longer a good player.

"Laurie Evans ended Sarfraz's career" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This has to be on the Pakpassion all of fame for post of the century alongside with Mohammad Rizwan - the best keeper to represent Pakistan

Sarfraz’s career ended because he’s no longer a good player.
Maybe, thing is I'd agree with this if the selector wasn't misbah lol.

Problem is, you can't claim as to why someone is dropped or not in a management such as pcb.

This is the same management that randomly brought back Ahmed shehzad and umar akmal out of the blue, or asked umar Amin and Imam ul haq to open in t20 for a couple of games.

This is also the same management that keeps bringing back players like faheem ashraf, makes shan masood a captain, doesn't take abrar and saim in a world cup due to lack of list A experience but takes Abdullah shafiq who ironically had even Less experience.

This is the same board that will kick out your highest run scorer( Per game) aka fawad alam in 2014 to bring back younis Khan, like I get yk bribed his way into the team but why at the expense of fawad? Why not jamshed? Especially when YK asked to open or be a no 3? Fawad was a no 4/5?

Pcb doesn't function the way you think it does.

It's not Australia or Indian boards that kicks a player out because their not good enough. India didn't take sanju sampson in wc because they verbatim told him as a keeper Rahul was better atm but he was a reserve in case Rahul was injured.

Similarly sky was a reserve for pandya due to lower order hitting and sadly thakur didn't live up to expectation as a replacement allrounder.

Pcb doesn't think along these lines. They never will in their life, they don't replace openers for openers, or middle order bats for middle order bats.

If this is good according to you, then NOTHING Misbah did was wrong.
Misbah replaced a non performing player with a player who was performing. Trust me this is how everything thing works you perform you stay, you don't you get the boot. Simple really.

Trust me this is how everything thing works you perform you stay, you don't you get the boot. Simple really.
No sorry, that’s not how it works for some. It works for those who you have a personal agenda against. Otherwise, there were plenty of players who should have for the boot before and after the World Cup. Not returning as captain for instance even though there was ZERO EVIDENCE to suggest that you are an improved leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sorry, that’s not how it works for some. It works for those who you have a personal agenda against. Otherwise, there were plenty of players who should have for the boot before and after the World Cup. Not returning as captain for instance even though there was ZERO EVIDENCE to suggest that you are an improved leader.

They should know by now, this is the same board that will claim they are making revolutionary changes to avoid the humiliating asia cup performance, with their revolutionary change being hasan Ali over naseem 😂.

How said Babar should have been bought back as a captain. Sarfraz was rubbish for years and was batting below tail enders.

Anyway rizwan is playing for Pakistan while sarfraz is sitting at home and saying rizwan is better than him.

They should know by now, this is the same board that will claim they are making revolutionary changes to avoid the humiliating asia cup performance, with their revolutionary change being hasan Ali over naseem 😂.
PCB made the decision to throw sarfraz out not me. Hope it helps you to understand.

PCB made the decision to throw sarfraz out not me. Hope it helps you to understand.

What does your statement have anything to do with the statement I made? What's the link?

How said Babar should have been bought back as a captain
I presume you wanted to write “who said” and not “how said”? Ironic because you were planning to give me English tuition lessons. Anyhow,

You made a comment about how organisations in which there is a structure to fire, sack or appoint based on performance work, in order to validate the claim Sarfaraz was removed due to non performance as captain/player.

I refuted this argument of yours that the PCB doesn’t work in this simplistic way, otherwise the same rules should apply clearly all non-performing players and not the ones who you can pick and choose who to apply it on. You don’t have to say ‘who said Babar should be brought back as captain’, because you do indirectly contradict your proposed simplistic model when the practical implementation is farcical with such cases being an example.

I presume you wanted to write “who said” and not “how said”? Ironic because you were planning to give me English tuition lessons. Anyhow,

You made a comment about how organisations in which there is a structure to fire, sack or appoint based on performance work, in order to validate the claim Sarfaraz was removed due to non performance as captain/player.

I refuted this argument of yours that the PCB doesn’t work in this simplistic way, otherwise the same rules should apply clearly all non-performing players and not the ones who you can pick and choose who to apply it on. You don’t have to say ‘who said Babar should be brought back as captain’, because you do indirectly contradict your proposed simplistic model when the practical implementation is farcical with such cases being an example.

For a start Babar didn't average in 20 in all formats for a year plus.

@Rana @CerebralPatriot

BTW alot of people don't know this but usman khan played under sarfraz early on his donestic career and it was sarfraz who promoted him to opening.

Now guess where Babar is playing him at?

Maybe, thing is I'd agree with this if the selector wasn't misbah lol.

Problem is, you can't claim as to why someone is dropped or not in a management such as pcb.

This is the same management that randomly brought back Ahmed shehzad and umar akmal out of the blue, or asked umar Amin and Imam ul haq to open in t20 for a couple of games.

This is also the same management that keeps bringing back players like faheem ashraf, makes shan masood a captain, doesn't take abrar and saim in a world cup due to lack of list A experience but takes Abdullah shafiq who ironically had even Less experience.

This is the same board that will kick out your highest run scorer( Per game) aka fawad alam in 2014 to bring back younis Khan, like I get yk bribed his way into the team but why at the expense of fawad? Why not jamshed? Especially when YK asked to open or be a no 3? Fawad was a no 4/5?

Pcb doesn't function the way you think it does.

It's not Australia or Indian boards that kicks a player out because their not good enough. India didn't take sanju sampson in wc because they verbatim told him as a keeper Rahul was better atm but he was a reserve in case Rahul was injured.

Similarly sky was a reserve for pandya due to lower order hitting and sadly thakur didn't live up to expectation as a replacement allrounder.

Pcb doesn't think along these lines. They never will in their life, they don't replace openers for openers, or middle order bats for middle order bats.
Sarfraz can not even make the starting squad of a PSL team anymore. He also was never in his entire career as good of a batsmen of a batsmen as Rizwan is and Rizwan has already surpassed all of his batting accomplishments. Whatever the reason, it was good that Sarfraz was dropped.

Rizwan is better in ODI tournaments and in Test cricket.

In WC’s:
Sarfraz averages 43 @ 85 SR
Rizwan averages 65 @ 95 SR

In Asia Cups:
Sarfraz averages 26 @ 71 SR
Rizwan averages 97 @ 94 SR

In Tests in SENA:
Sarfraz averages 22
Rizwan averages 43.8

In T20s, Sarfraz can’t even make a PSL team anymore and has a career SR of 125 which is even worse considering he came lower down the order.

Sarfraz can not even make the starting squad of a PSL team anymore. He also was never in his entire career as good of a batsmen of a batsmen as Rizwan is and Rizwan has already surpassed all of his batting accomplishments. Whatever the reason, it was good that Sarfraz was dropped.

Rizwan is better in ODI tournaments and in Test cricket.

In WC’s:
Sarfraz averages 43 @ 85 SR
Rizwan averages 65 @ 95 SR

In Asia Cups:
Sarfraz averages 26 @ 71 SR
Rizwan averages 97 @ 94 SR

In Tests in SENA:
Sarfraz averages 22
Rizwan averages 43.8

In T20s, Sarfraz can’t even make a PSL team anymore and has a career SR of 125 which is even worse considering he came lower down the order.
Idrc about this argument, I'm just exposing the whole PCB makes fair decisions narrative that people have going on here.

@Rana @CerebralPatriot

BTW alot of people don't know this but usman khan played under sarfraz early on his donestic career and it was sarfraz who promoted him to opening.

Now guess where Babar is playing him at?
A few weeks ago you said that the best team we could play against New Zealand had Usman Khan at #4:
Best team you can send

1) Saud Shakeel (Classy bat) otherwise fakhar zaman is fakhar is in form
2) Saim ayub
3) Babar Azam (Needs to learn how to improve his sr)
4) Usman Khan (Maybe try him at 4 due to his spin bashing)
5) Imad waseem (Was a goat no 5 in psl)
6) Chacha (I'm cool with it, because pcb is incompetent in developing a rising allrounder) plus he can maybe bowl 1 or 2, otherwise go for haider Ali ig)
7) Muhammad haris (can be decent as a no 7)
8) Shaheen Afridi (c)
9) Naseem shah
10) Mohammad Ali/ Amir( Amir is a tourney bowler but Ali needs the go ahead for now due to psl form)
11) Usman mir/ Abrar (Usama needs one last go due to psl form, otherwise back to domestic to improve before coming back, otherwise abrar as main pick)

Idrc about this argument, I'm just exposing the whole PCB makes fair decisions narrative that people have going on here.
No one can tell the reason someone is dropped from any squad anywhere in the world because we can’t hear the private conversations that happened behind the scenes. Sarfraz was literally Misbah’s go to keeper in Tests for years so it’s weird to say he suddenly hated him and had him dropped, but that’s fine if that’s what you believe.

What can be proven for a fact though is that Sarfraz was performing horribly and that Rizwan is the far superior batsmen across all formats. So I’m happy Sarfraz was dropped for Rizwan.

A few weeks ago you said that the best team we could play against New Zealand had Usman Khan at #4:
I'm fine with usman khan playing at no 4. Again idk what you're trying to expose here.

Sarfraz had him open, but babar is 100% either going to make him bat at no 4/5 etc with saim batting at no 3, Fakhar at 4 or these 2 are interchangeable while clowns like chacha play, ik how Babar functions lol.

I put usman at 4 because he's a spin basher and is perfect at that position.

But I don't want him at 4 if that means fakhar doesn't get to open or if fakhar is put of form that means that either usman or fakhar compete for the same spot which ik babar will do.

No one can tell the reason someone is dropped from any squad anywhere in the world because we can’t hear the private conversations that happened behind the scenes. Sarfraz was literally Misbah’s go to keeper in Tests for years so it’s weird to say he suddenly hated him and had him dropped, but that’s fine if that’s what you believe.

What can be proven for a fact though is that Sarfraz was performing horribly and that Rizwan is the far superior batsmen across all formats. So I’m happy Sarfraz was dropped for Rizwan.
Even you know that's false. It's easy to understand decisions.

Bcci was very vocal with all their decison before the cup. They clearly labelled why sanju wasn't selected because Rahul was keeper and they wanted one keeper only, sanju would get reserves.

Similarly they were vocal on why sky was to replace pandya.

Australia does the same,

Every board labels decisions and typically replaces openers with openers, middle order with middle order, All rounders with all rounders.

These decisions are usually vocal or easy to interpret.

Only in pcb can someone bring back Muhammad irfan from a retirement home to bowl or replace hafeez and malik 2 allrounsers for an opening batsmen in shehzad and a middle order bat in akmal, 2 has beens and failures btw.

I'm fine with usman khan playing at no 4. Again idk what you're trying to expose here.

Sarfraz had him open, but babar is 100% either going to make him bat at no 4/5 etc with saim batting at no 3, Fakhar at 4 or these 2 are interchangeable while clowns like chacha play, ik how Babar functions lol.

I put usman at 4 because he's a spin basher and is perfect at that position.

But I don't want him at 4 if that means fakhar doesn't get to open or if fakhar is put of form that means that either usman or fakhar compete for the same spot which ik babar will do.
Not trying to expose anything.

It’s just that a few weeks ago you said the best spot for Usman Khan was #4 in the best team we could send, but now when it seems like he won’t open - which is what you wished for - it seems you’re using that to criticize even though you’re getting your wish.

Not trying to expose anything.

It’s just that a few weeks ago you said the best spot for Usman Khan was #4 in the best team we could send, but now when it seems like he won’t open - which is what you wished for - it seems you’re using that to criticize even though you’re getting your wish.
I am not getting my wish. My wish is the team I selected. And labelled.

Even you know that's false. It's easy to understand decisions.

Bcci was very vocal with all their decison before the cup. They clearly labelled why sanju wasn't selected because Rahul was keeper and they wanted one keeper only, sanju would get reserves.

Similarly they were vocal on why sky was to replace pandya.

Australia does the same,

Every board labels decisions and typically replaces openers with openers, middle order with middle order, All rounders with all rounders.

These decisions are usually vocal or easy to interpret.

Only in pcb can someone bring back Muhammad irfan from a retirement home to bowl or replace hafeez and malik 2 allrounsers for an opening batsmen in shehzad and a middle order bat in akmal, 2 has beens and failures btw.
The issue is that when I ask you for proof, you’re going to say it’s impossible to prove. You don’t think it’s convenient that every thing you say is easy to judge really just aligns with whatever you believe?

BCCI makes tremendously stupid selection decisions too, have you not seen how torn apart the fanbase is by the upcoming T20 WC selection? And how much posters on this forum hate Rahul Dravid’s selections - especially his fast bowling selections? There’s 100s of posts of Indian posters on this forum wanted Rahul Dravid to be dropped because of this.

Sarfraz was literally Misbah’s go to keeper in Tests for years so it’s weird to say he suddenly hated him and had him dropped,

Because misbah only cared about red ball, he was a good red ball captain no doubt, but hes fanpus for having beyond atubborn views in white ball cricket.

hes the same guy who didnt play sarfraz for 6 games in the wc and went out of his way to justify akmal's trash keeping and jamshed opening as him just not having enough chances even though jamshed not only failed to get a double digit score he couldn't even hold onto a single catch.

He wanted sarfraz out, because he has his own stubborn views, its just outright dropping sarfi for no reason would be hard to justify.

I don't think misbah is stupid enough to bring akmal, Shehzad, Imam and irfan back into a t20nsquad and expect good results.

Theirs a reason misbah got the sack and rightfully so.

If misbah was genuine he'd replace rizwan for usman khan back then, Usman Khan 4 years ago would be 25, he'd be more then willing to replace usman, oh and he'd happily open in t20 since misbah loves having a keeper open.

The issue is that when I ask you for proof, you’re going to say it’s impossible to prove. You don’t think it’s convenient that every thing you say is easy to judge really just aligns with whatever you believe?

BCCI makes tremendously stupid selection decisions too, have you not seen how torn apart the fanbase is by the upcoming T20 WC selection? And how much posters on this forum hate Rahul Dravid’s selections - especially his fast bowling selections? There’s 100s of posts of Indian posters on this forum wanted Rahul Dravid to be dropped because of this.
What do you want me to prove? The sanju sampson statements are proven? Lol. Same with sky, their public statements?

Idrc about their fanbase, the team they selected for the wc was next to perfect. They were unbeaten and only lost due to a chocker tag, They'd have crushed Australia 9 times out of 10 Amy other day and this is coming from an aussie fan.

Their only weakness was their lower order bowlers couldn't even hold or defend like pat Cummings as a tail could. They had a weak tail but you cannot afford to discard shami, Bumrah and siraj by any means.

What do you want me to prove? The sanju sampson statements are proven? Lol. Same with sky, their public statements?

Idrc about their fanbase, the team they selected for the wc was next to perfect. They were unbeaten and only lost due to a chocker tag, They'd have crushed Australia 9 times out of 10 Amy other day and this is coming from an aussie fan.

Their only weakness was their lower order bowlers couldn't even hold or defend like pat Cummings as a tail could. They had a weak tail but you cannot afford to discard shami, Bumrah and siraj by any means.
I said that Sarfraz was dropped because he’s no longer a good player and that Rizwan is much much better. You disagreed and said that it was something about Misbah.

That’s what I was asking for proof of. I can prove to you that Sarfraz was performing terribly and Rizwan performed much much better.

You’re talking about their ODI selection and I’m talking about their T20 selection which is a completely different thing.

I said that Sarfraz was dropped because he’s no longer a good player and that Rizwan is much much better. You disagreed and said that it was something about Misbah.

That’s what I was asking for proof of. I can prove to you that Sarfraz was performing terribly and Rizwan performed much much better.
Sarfraz being dropped was fine because he was underperforming. I'd have done the same thing.

However the reasons I would have done it aren't the same as what misbah did it for, Misbah is trying to get rid of sarfraz in white ball and establish his own clique composed of Babar, kushdil shah, rizwan, Chacha, Asif Ali etc.

Also can you please keep the India discussion to one post as well? Because its hard for me to comment on 2 posts and jump, I'll reply to the Indian post here.

First of they haven't even selected their t20 team for the world cup so what is their to critise? Rn the fans are just arguing as to who would be selected. Heck their fans don't want kohli to he selected and that's what rohit is discussing 💀.

So idk why you're brining up a squad or claiming stupid decisions are being made when a decison has NOT BEEN MADE.

Your statement was BCCI makes tremendously stupid decisons, rn for 2024 they haven't made a decison, So am inqrong to assume you're talking about 2023? Or are we suppose to go back till 2022?

What tremendously stupid decison are you talking about?

Sarfraz being dropped was fine because he was underperforming. I'd have done the same thing.

However the reasons I would have done it aren't the same as what misbah did it for, Misbah is trying to get rid of sarfraz in white ball and establish his own clique composed of Babar, kushdil shah, rizwan, Chacha, Asif Ali etc.
That’s fine if that’s what you believe. My main point was that Sarfraz wasn’t performing to the level he needed to be to deserve selection anymore so it was fine for him to be dropped.
First of they haven't even selected their t20 team for the world cup so what is their to critise? Rn the fans are just arguing as to who would be selected. Heck their fans don't want kohli to he selected and that's what rohit is discussing 💀.

So idk why you're brining up a squad or claiming stupid decisions are being made when a decison has NOT BEEN MADE.

Your statement was BCCI makes tremendously stupid decisons, rn for 2024 they haven't made a decison, So am inqrong to assume you're talking about 2023? Or are we suppose to go back till 2022?

What tremendously stupid decison are you talking about?
I just observe the discourse of Indian cricket fans, particularly on this forum, and the clear consensus seems to be that India sticks with players who have been unable to get them across the finish line even though they have tons of talent which is younger and hungrier waiting. Another thing commonly brought up is how Dravid prefers medium pacers over true fast bowlers which is in opposition to the Ravi/Kohli regime.

But that’s not really my point, I was just saying that selection happens for a number of reasons that we don’t always know and different selectors prioritize different things.

That’s fine if that’s what you believe. My main point was that Sarfraz wasn’t performing to the level he needed to be to deserve selection anymore so it was fine for him to be dropped.

I just observe the discourse of Indian cricket fans, particularly on this forum, and the clear consensus seems to be that India sticks with players who have been unable to get them across the finish line even though they have tons of talent which is younger and hungrier waiting. Another thing commonly brought up is how Dravid prefers medium pacers over true fast bowlers which is in opposition to the Ravi/Kohli regime.

But that’s not really my point, I was just saying that selection happens for a number of reasons that we don’t always know and different selectors prioritize different things.
Okay why should fans discourse be the cause for you to claim to me BCCI MAKES TREMENDOUSLY STUPID DECISONS ALL THE TIME?

they haven't made any decisions in 2024 as of yet?

When it comes to 2023 they choose the best team possible?

If you're referring to 2022, Siraj, Bumrah, Kuldeep, jadeja were injured and they weren't willing to rush em back pre maturely uence they had to rely on ashwin, Bhuvi etc.

As for batting, The whole kohli being a stat padder is a recent development which rohit Is discussing atm, In 2022 fans were doing bharangra for the thrashing kohli ditched on us.

The team got to the sf and were eliminated by the strongest team despite being injured and not having players?

So what TREMENDOUSLY STUPID decisions have bcci made which is WHAT YOU STATED

If you wanna state you were wrong and wanna retract that's fine, but don't shove me with an excuse of not really my point.

As for dravid, dude literally selects siraj, Bumrah, Shami, kuldeep and jadeja as his main? What are you even talking about? The kohli regime was terrible in 2021.

Seems like their fans are as uneducated as you.

Okay why should fans discourse be the cause for you to claim to me BCCI MAKES TREMENDOUSLY STUPID DECISONS ALL THE TIME?

they haven't made any decisions in 2024 as of yet?

When it comes to 2023 they choose the best team possible?

If you're referring to 2022, Siraj, Bumrah, Kuldeep, jadeja were injured and they weren't willing to rush em back pre maturely uence they had to rely on ashwin, Bhuvi etc.

As for batting, The whole kohli being a stat padder is a recent development which rohit Is discussing atm, In 2022 fans were doing bharangra for the thrashing kohli ditched on us.

The team got to the sf and were eliminated by the strongest team despite being injured and not having players?

So what TREMENDOUSLY STUPID decisions have bcci made which is WHAT YOU STATED

If you wanna state you were wrong and wanna retract that's fine, but don't shove me with an excuse of not really my point.

As for dravid, dude literally selects siraj, Bumrah, Shami, kuldeep and jadeja as his main? What are you even talking about? The kohli regime was terrible in 2021.

Seems like their fans are as uneducated as you.
First of all calm down. You’re completely missing the point of what was I saying. I literally do not care about the BCCI selection decisions. But I guess you are the self proclaimed expert on Pakistani, Australian, and Indian cricket and the rest of us are just “uneducated.”

India is stacked with batting and bowling talent and Dravid has not done a good job of utilizing it or developing it.

Literally some obvious terrible decisions he’s made made:
Selecting SKY in ODIs was a terrible decision. When you score a hat trick of golden ducks in ODI before the tournament, have always been terrible in ODI, it’s no surprise that you fail when it matters. No reason to have SKY in ODI when India has tremendous batting talent waiting on the bench.

Persisting with Rahul even though he always fails when it matters most and Indian has way better replacements waiting on the sidelines.
Dravid and rohit is the worst thing happened to Indian cricket no vision can't see talent players
Dravid has been a curse for Indian cricket. As a player, as a captain, as a coach.

He hates fast bowlers, so has been working overtime to undo all the good things Shastri, Kohli and Bharat Arun did the previous 5 years. Shastri was like take the pitch out of the equation and used net bowlers like Natarajan and Saini to win a series in Australia. But Dravid has no confidence even in Bumrah, Shami. First thing Dravid did as coach was bringing back Unadkat and Sakariya from the dead.
Problem is dravid does not know to cut the dead weights too.He carried dhawan till 22 dec,chahal till 23 july.On top of it he doesn't have sense to identify the talent.I think Greg chappel must have identified raina,gambhir when dravid was captian.
Ever since Dravid became the coach, Knuckle ballers, tuktukers started returning in the name of experience. I can't wait to see the end of the management. No guarantee who will be. But this one is a highly defensive, conservative management.
Here is 4 different examples of 4 separate posters criticizing Dravid’s decision making. You think all of them are “uneducated”? Please humble yourself when you say these kind of things and do not speak like you are an authority on all cricketing matters in the entire world.

First of all calm down. You’re completely missing the point of what was I saying. I literally do not care about the BCCI selection decisions. But I guess you are the self proclaimed expert on Pakistani, Australian, and Indian cricket and the rest of us are just “uneducated.”

India is stacked with batting and bowling talent and Dravid has not done a good job of utilizing it or developing it.

Selecting SKY in ODIs was a terrible decision. When you score a hat trick of golden ducks in ODI before the tournament, have always been terrible in ODI, it’s no surprise that you fail when it matters. No reason to have SKY in ODI when India has tremendous batting talent waiting on the bench.

Persisting with Rahul even though he always fails when it matters most and Indian has way better replacements waiting on the sidelines.

Here is 4 different examples of 4 separate posters criticizing Dravid’s decision making. You think all of them are “uneducated”? Please humble yourself when you say these kind of things and do not speak like you are an authority on all cricketing matters in the entire world.
If he educated with his views and posts I rather be uneducated.

BCCI makes tremendously stupid selection decisions too

For someone who doesnt care, huge bold claim to make.

Rahul was gun at no 5, he literally was one of the best no 5's. They didnt persist with him at opening, they never tried him in the middle and he clicked, hes only failed ONCE IN THE MIDDLE during an event, everyone struggled that day except for Travis head lol.

As for sky, sky wasn't frontline, pandya was, pandya got injured but their wasn't anyone they could take from reserves. Name the lower order indian bat youd replace him with? Guarantee their not lower order bats, nor do they have any international experience. Only one i can think if is sanju but sanju was poor prior to the cup which is why kohli told him he'd be dropped.

Sanju is gun now though.

also bro, i defended you in the past thinking you were different but now i see what @Rana meant about you and what @topspin Meant.

And I saw your comment earlier today before it got deleted and rightfully so. I stay out of any feud you have with rana, but don't cause a feud with me and don't ever tell me to calm down.

BCCI makes tremendously stupid selection decisions too

For someone who doesnt care, huge bold claim to make.

Rahul was gun at no 5, he literally was one of the best no 5's. They didnt persist with him at opening, they never tried him in the middle and he clicked, hes only failed ONCE IN THE MIDDLE during an event, everyone struggled that day except for Travis head lol.

As for sky, sky wasn't frontline, pandya was, pandya got injured but their wasn't anyone they could take from reserves. Name the lower order indian bat youd replace him with? Guarantee their not lower order bats, nor do they have any international experience. Only one i can think if is sanju but sanju was poor prior to the cup which is why kohli told him he'd be dropped.

Sanju is gun now though.

also bro, i defended you in the past thinking you were different but now i see what @Rana meant about you and what @topspin Meant.

And I saw your comment earlier today before it got deleted and rightfully so. I stay out of any feud you have with rana, but don't cause a feud with me and don't ever tell me to calm down.
He’s a waste of time person. You can’t respond to him in a civil manner because he is going below the belt all the time.

You called me uneducated but you think that’s it’s more offensive that I asked you to calm down?

Also, if it that’s the comment that I think you’re referring to then I stand by it 100%. You weren’t here when that poster was having a meltdown and saying very creepy, strange, and offensive things.

You called me uneducated but you think that’s it’s more offensive that I asked you to calm down?

Also, if it that’s the comment that I think you’re referring to then I stand by it 100%. You weren’t here when that poster was having a meltdown and saying very creepy, strange, and offensive things.
Yes uneducated in terms of Indian decison. Not uneducated in general.

Me calming down is not what I had an issue with. I had an issue with you claiming I think of myself as an authority.

That's a very very specific line of dialogue. It didn't come out of nowhere. It's more so your deep sentiments. It infuriated me 100%.

And if I wasn't here, then why ping me? You weren't here for the (I won't name him cause palenstine and sensitive topics) melt down, did I ping you?

Me calming down is not what I had an issue with. I had an issue with you claiming I think of myself as an authority.

That's a very very specific line of dialogue. It didn't come out of nowhere. It's more so your deep sentiments. It infuriated me 100%.

And if I wasn't here, then why ping me? You weren't here for the (I won't name him cause palenstine and sensitive topics) melt down, did I ping you?
The poster you’re referring to who you said you won’t ping is someone I have gotten into endless fights with him on this forum over all kinds of political things. I don’t even agree with him on most cricketing matters.

And yeah you called me and all of the other Indian posters who express sentiments critical of Dravid as “uneducated.” Disagreeing is fine, but saying that we are just uneducated and you are the one who can speak about Indian cricket is wrong.

Also before you have liked comments by Topspin making fun of my username, the post was later deleted by mods. You just liked a post by Rana saying that I am a “waste of time person.” That’s not even to mention all of the other foul and disgusting things Rana was saying the other day. And then you pretend like you are not associated with these type of comments despite liking them and tagging the people who make them in every thread I’m in.

Bro he’s referring to me asking him not to call me brother, but if he insists on trying to form a relationship with me he can call me daddy.

I honestly ain’t got no time or energy for this bloke asking for a civil conversation after coming up with his claims about me lying about Rizwan.

Here I’ll say it again, “Rizwan was purposely messing Usman Khan around”. What’s he going to do now? Condemn me to Dante’s 7th hell?

Bro he’s referring to me asking him not to call me brother, but if he insists on trying to form a relationship with me he can call me daddy.

I honestly ain’t got no time or energy for this bloke asking for a civil conversation after coming up with his claims about me lying about Rizwan.

Here I’ll say it again, “Rizwan was purposely messing Usman Khan around”. What’s he going to do now? Condemn me to Dante’s 7th hell?
I mean you are a confirmed liar and we have the evidence and posts to prove it. You said Rizwan dropped Usman Khan to keep him out of the squad because he was performing well, but instead Usman Khan went to the UAE for personal reason.

Also I don’t want a civil conversation with you. There’s nothing to be gained. You are wrong every series and when pointed out you had a brutal meltdown where you demanded the mods come and save you and delete all of the disgusting posts you made.

The poster you’re referring to who you said you won’t ping is someone I have gotten into endless fights with him on this forum over all kinds of political things. I don’t even agree with him on most cricketing matters.

And yeah you called me and all of the other Indian posters who express sentiments critical of Dravid as “uneducated.” Disagreeing is fine, but saying that we are just uneducated and you are the one who can speak about Indian cricket is wrong.

Also before you have liked comments by Topspin making fun of my username, the post was later deleted by mods. You just liked a post by Rana saying that I am a “waste of time person.” That’s not even to mention all of the other foul and disgusting things Rana was saying the other day. And then you pretend like you are not associated with these type of comments despite liking them and tagging the people who make them in every thread I’m in.
Don't you like comments of other posters towards me all the time? Lol.

And yes I stand by what I said, although I didn't exactly know which posters, if I had known jnaveen or other posters were claiming I'd ask them first,

Regardless you're being overdramatic, these posters commented on dravid's selections, you know full well I called you uneducated in claiming bcci has made(aka past tense) tremendously bad decisions which I debunked you on.

Fan sentiment to current events doesn't matter. You know the context of what I was speaking, yet you're deliberately lying about me to make it seem as if anyone who's claimed anything about dravid or other selections is uneducated lol. Absolutely not, just those that claim bcci made bad decisions in 2022 and 2023 and younknow the context, either that you're iq Is zero.

Oh that? I saw the conversation lol. I thought it was going to be something serious 😂😂.

@160KPH BRO him saying don't bro me isn't disturbing and disgusting? Huh?

Oh that? I saw the conversation lol. I thought it was going to be something serious 😂😂.

@160KPH BRO him saying don't bro me isn't disturbing and disgusting? Huh?
You clearly didn’t see the rest of the thread. He was melting down for at least 2 hours.

I mean you are a confirmed liar and we have the evidence and posts to prove it. You said Rizwan dropped Usman Khan to keep him out of the squad because he was performing well, but instead Usman Khan went to the UAE for personal reason.

Also I don’t want a civil conversation with you. There’s nothing to be gained. You are wrong every series and when pointed out you had a brutal meltdown where you demanded the mods come and save you and delete all of the disgusting posts you made.
Bro I did see that conversation. I don't get what's disturbing or disgusting about it? This conversation doesn't feature any of the stuff the other person said? That went into brahama mode on every overseas Pakistani?

Or are you referring to some other event? What's this mod event?

Back