“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

You clearly didn’t see the rest of the thread. He was melting down for at least 2 hours.
All you do here is waste everyone’s time. Your not here for a constructive purpose. You are here to cause friction and bait obscenity. I’m pretty sure you will be gone and deleted from this forum soon. I’ve been here for 2 decades, you won’t be here very long.

Bro I did see that conversation. I don't get what's disturbing or disgusting about it? This conversation doesn't feature any of the stuff the other person said? That went into brahama mode on every overseas Pakistani?

Or are you referring to some other event? What's this mod event?
I have no clue what you’re referring to?

It seems like we are talking about 2 completely separate situations.

All you do here is waste everyone’s time. You’re not here for a constructive purpose. You are here to cause friction and bait obscenity. I’m pretty sure you will be gone and deleted from this forum soon. I’ve been here for 2 decades, you won’t be here very long.
Yeah I don’t plan to be here long, it’s an online forum about cricket, it’s not the end all be all of my life like it seems to be for you.

I have no clue what you’re referring to?

It seems like we are talking about 2 completely separate situations.
All I saw the don't bro me situation and I moved on from that thread, because I was like these 2 are going at it again.

I don't know what disturbing thing you're talking about or what meltdown you're referring to tbh.

All you do here is waste everyone’s time. Your not here for a constructive purpose. You are here to cause friction and bait obscenity. I’m pretty sure you will be gone and deleted from this forum soon. I’ve been here for 2 decades, you won’t be here very long.
Also “bait obscenity” is a hilarious comment considering you’re the one who does not have even the most basic level of self control to stop yourself from saying obscene and disgusting things.

All I saw the don't bro me situation and I moved on from that thread, because I was like these 2 are going at it again.

I don't know what disturbing thing you're talking about or what meltdown you're referring to tbh.
The meltdown was in his pyjamas when I roasted him for his comments about Australia and India constructing their team like Pakistan :ROFLMAO:

The meltdown was in his pyjamas when I roasted him for his comments about Australia and India constructing their team like Pakistan :ROFLMAO:
I also saw that comment, don't know what disgusting or disturbing in it.

Most of the comments were You lie no you, and no u type kindergarten drama

It’s his way of deflecting embarrassment

When getting roasted: “you are a liar. You are having a meltdown. You run to the mods”

Dude, if you didn’t see it, there’s no more point in talking about it.

Anytime I talk about the things he said during his meltdown he reports it and gets it deleted. He did the same in the thread itself. He ran to the mods and had them delete all of the posts he made because he knew he came across as an unhinged crazy person.

Anytime I talk about the things he said during his meltdown he reports it and gets it deleted. He did the same in the thread itself. He ran to the mods and had them delete all of the posts he made because he knew he came across as an unhinged crazy person.
Well. That’s a clear lie.

The mods will know you are lying

You’re so desperate for approval from strangers on an online forum. It’s kinda pathetic man.
I need no approval

I have more people who disagree with me than those who agree. I couldn’t care less. I’ll continue to speak what I know to be the truth. You can continue to sulk.

Yeah I don’t plan to be here long, it’s an online forum about cricket, it’s not the end all be all of my life like it seems to be for you.
Bro, I just wanna say, you don't have to leave or anything. It's not as serious or as much a war as its Internet drama, I just laugh at Internet drama 😂😂. This type of stuff happens 24/7 lol, so genuinely I just wanna say, I don't take online stuff as seriously.

So calm down, things will 100% get heated 24/7, but just remember all of us are texts on a screen, that's how I look at it.

Well I would like to know, but if you want tondrop it that's fine.

Let's bring the temperature down okay?

We all saw it. You were tagging mods in between your meltdown.

Anyway, there’s no point in continuing this discussion. Peace out.
And what did I say? That if a person is allowed to drop comments that are below the belt, I should be allowed to respond befittingly without any repercussion. And boy I know how to ruin someone’s day if push comes to shove.

Bro, I just wanna say, you don't have to leave or anything. It's not as serious or as much a war as its Internet drama, I just laugh at Internet drama 😂😂. This type of stuff happens 24/7 lol, so genuinely I just wanna say, I don't take online stuff as seriously.

So calm down, things will 100% get heated 24/7, but just remember all of us are texts on a screen, that's how I look at it.

Well I would like to know, but if you want tondrop it that's fine.

Let's bring the temperature down okay?
Trust me bro, I know it’s no big deal.

There’s only one poster I ever have big arguments with on this forum and it’s solely because I support Rizwan. If it wasn’t for that, he wouldn’t have had a problem with me either.

And what did I say? That if a person is allowed to drop comments that are below the belt, I should be allowed to respond befittingly without any repercussion. And boy I know how to ruin someone’s day if push comes to shove.
Worse than anything else you do is that you make up lies and misrepresent what people say. That’s why there’s no point in ever having a serious discussion with you.

It’s possible to have discussions with rude people who are at least honest. If you’re talking with someone who lies and misrepresents, the discussion is useless.

There’s only one poster I ever have big arguments with on this forum and it’s solely because I support Rizwan. If it wasn’t for that, he wouldn’t have had a problem with me either.
I want to make one thing clear. And let me repeat.

My issue isn't rizwan and Babar as players.

My issue is the politics, I discuss misbah and political things.

My viewpoints are very very different. Same with bcci, I discuss the reasoning behind certain things.

I'm fine sarfraz being removed for rizwan. I'm not fine with claiming that low performance was the reason. Its not, iknthe political game misbah played.

I'd drop sarfraz yes but not for the same reasons as misbah.

There are plenty of Rizwan fans who I argue with in a civil manner. A lot of them do not take anything I say personally, because it’s a ‘cricketing disagreement’. They do not resort to libellous claims like you do.

“You are a proven/convicted liar”

Well then you are a certified douchebag if that’s how you want to roll.

I want to make one thing clear. And let me repeat.

My issue isn't rizwan and Babar as players.

My issue is the politics, I discuss misbah and political things.

My viewpoints are very very different. Same with bcci, I discuss the reasoning behind certain things.

I'm fine sarfraz being removed for rizwan. I'm not fine with claiming that low performance was the reason. Its not, iknthe political game misbah played.

I'd drop sarfraz yes but not for the same reasons as misbah.
The thing we disagree is not whether politics in cricket is bad. I don’t want any politics in cricket.

But politics is something that has always existed in our cricket and I don’t think every situation can be explained by politics. One thing we clearly disagree on is that I don’t think Saya Corp is as powerful as you do. And that’s fine, it’s just a disagreement. I just don’t think there’s enough evidence to show they are some kind of mastermind running our cricket.

There are plenty of Rizwan fans who I argue with in a civil manner. A lot of them do not take anything I say personally, because it’s a ‘cricketing disagreement’. They do not resort to libellous claims like you do.

“You are a proven/convicted liar”

Well then you are a certified douchebag if that’s how you want to roll.
You lie about what I say literally all of the time. And I can go bring up posts that you’ve lied in before if that’s what you wish.

For example, I never said India and Australia should copy Pakistani’s system. I said Pakistan should take lessons from India and Australia’s system. Yet in every single thread you now repeat this lie you made up that I said India and Australia copy Pakistani’s selection system.

You lie about what I say literally all of the time. And I can go bring up posts that you’ve lied in before if that’s what you wish.

For example, I never said India and Australia should copy Pakistani’s system. I said Pakistan should take lessons from India and Australia’s system. Yet in every single thread you now repeat this lie you made up that I said India and Australia copy Pakistani’s selection system.
Bring up your post here about the structuring nonsense oh Pious one. Let’s see what you said and how I responded to it.

And rizwan has turned out to be a good performer but sarfraz we wait and see.
That implies being dropped from the PSL XI is insignificant. And if you believe that Rizwan is far superior than Sarfraz, then you don't need to bring Laurie Evans to bring Sarfraz down. It is an indisputable fact that 20 runs in 4 innings is a dismal performance at any level of cricket.

@Rana @mominsaigol I hope u guys knows tribal mentality. If u don't support that tribe even once out of 1000 for them u r an opposition/enemy. They don't appreciate a neutral voice.

Bring up your post here about the structuring nonsense oh Pious one. Let’s see what you said and how I responded to it.
My post was literally about how it’s okay if Harris does not play as an opener even though he plays in the top 3 in franchise cricket. And then I gave the example of how India has players that also play in the top order in franchise cricket but play in different positions in international cricket.

One example I gave was Pant who plays at #3 in franchise cricket and then in the WC squad was playing at #6. That’s literally all I was saying. That Harris should be in the team over Azam Khan even if he plays at #6.

But instead, and now for the whole week, you’ve claimed that I said India and Australia copy Pakistan’s selection when anyone who read my post clearly knows that’s what I was saying.

@Rana @mominsaigol I hope u guys knows tribal mentality. If u don't support that tribe even once out of 1000 for them u r an opposition/enemy. They don't appreciate a neutral voice.
That’s ok though. There are some imposters from that tribe who I don’t mind having a full swing at if they want to act as if they are something they are not.

Sarfraz’s career ended because he’s no longer a good player.
He may not be a good player now, but that does not warrant humiliating him by referring to him as someone similar to those who feature in the European Cricket League.

That’s ok though. There are some imposters from that tribe who I don’t mind having a full swing at if they want to act as if they are something they are not.
You took your best swing and ended up crying to the mods to come save you. Please drop the tough guy act.

You took your best swing and ended up crying to the mods to come save you. Please drop the tough guy act.
Keep chatting nonsense. Keep it coming.

160kph of nonsense. That’s the speed you send it out.

That implies being dropped from the PSL XI is insignificant. And if you believe that Rizwan is far superior than Sarfraz, then you don't need to bring Laurie Evans to bring Sarfraz down. It is an indisputable fact that 20 runs in 4 innings is a dismal performance at any level of cricket.
Laurie evans was rubbish but sarfraz was even worse. That's a fact no matter how you want to twist it. The fact is that the team preferred someone like Laurie evans over sarfraz even though he was awful too.

BCCI makes tremendously stupid selection decisions too

For someone who doesnt care, huge bold claim to make.

Rahul was gun at no 5, he literally was one of the best no 5's. They didnt persist with him at opening, they never tried him in the middle and he clicked, hes only failed ONCE IN THE MIDDLE during an event, everyone struggled that day except for Travis head lol.

As for sky, sky wasn't frontline, pandya was, pandya got injured but their wasn't anyone they could take from reserves. Name the lower order indian bat youd replace him with? Guarantee their not lower order bats, nor do they have any international experience. Only one i can think if is sanju but sanju was poor prior to the cup which is why kohli told him he'd be dropped.

Sanju is gun now though.

also bro, i defended you in the past thinking you were different but now i see what @Rana meant about you and what @topspin Meant.

And I saw your comment earlier today before it got deleted and rightfully so. I stay out of any feud you have with rana, but don't cause a feud with me and don't ever tell me to calm down.
He’s a waste of time person. You can’t respond to him in a civil manner because he is going below the belt all the time.

A Babar/Rizwan/Misbah cult members are all a special bunch. Unless you conform to their blind cheerleading of these overrated mental midgets, they'll always be disingenuous. None of them are capable of accepting any criticism made towards their cult leaders.

Most of them will end up leaving the forum when it ultimately blows back in their face because they finally realise that they overestimated their knowledge of the game.

Laurie evans was rubbish but sarfraz was even worse. That's a fact no matter how you want to twist it. The fact is that the team preferred someone like Laurie evans over sarfraz even though he was awful too.
I am not twisting anything. In leagues, players who don't deliver are replaced; however, that does not imply that the ones who succeeded them necessarily are superior. In the IPL Maxwell and Siraj were replaced by Jacks and Vysakh. This does not mean that the latter players are better. You're trying too hard to raise the stature of a player who could manage mere 20 runs in 4 innings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not twisting anything. In leagues, players who don't deliver are replaced; however, that does not imply that the ones who succeeded them necessarily are superior. In the IPL, Maxwell and Siraj were replaced by Jacks and Vysakh. This does not mean that the latter players are better. You're trying too hard to raise the stature of a player who could manage mere 20 runs in 4 innings.
jAcKs aNd VySakH eNdEd MaXwElL aNd SiRaJ’s CaReEr

I am not twisting anything. In leagues, players who don't deliver are replaced; however, that does not imply that the ones who succeeded them necessarily are superior. In the IPL Maxwell and Siraj were replaced by Jacks and Vysakh. This does not mean that the latter players are better. You're trying too hard to raise the stature of a player who could manage mere 20 runs in 4 innings.
I have seen Laurie evans play he's not a wk but as a t20 batsmen he's miles better than sarfraz.

So you don't want to believe Rizwan in one interview but want to believe he's toxic in another.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Pick either or. Either Rizwan is toxic or he's telling the truth.

Nice try with your straw man but you're not going to divert the focus of this discussion away to somewhere else.

No one is going to believe that a player would happily risk losing their position in the side because they wish to give someone else a chance. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. It's right up there with that comment, when you tried rationalising the prospect of Babar scoring six consecutive fours in an over, when he's never done that before.

This is what happens when you envisage a cricketing utopia to be sourced merely through the lens of Misbah despite his substandard cricketing IQ. I mean seriously have some standards and take your head out of Misbah's rear for crying out loud. He's been tried and tested as captain, coach and chief selector and failed in each one of these roles.

I have a pro agenda for Rizwan because he's one of our best players and represents Pakistan with dignity.

So when he was doing all his acting/dance moves during the 2023 WC, whatever you want to call it, does that represent dignity to you?

He asked for the number 4 position, got it and conquered it. Speaking his mind and telling it as it is doesn't mean he's making a fuss.

Funny you say that because this is what he said:

Personally, I’m not happy with playing at number five and I’d prefer playing at four

He takes responsibility for his actions. And it was responsible of him to bat at 4 just like he showed responsibility by supporting Sarfraz's comeback. This is a fact. If he was as toxic as you make him out to be then he would have made a 'fuss' about being dropped from tests. The point is he didn't and the series footage shows he was genuinely happy and celebrating for Sarfraz. I don't know why you have a hard time digesting the fact that we have some decent human beings in the team.

You wanna believe him in one interview but not another. You can't have your cake and eat it too

It's rather obvious to see that fumbled that interview and as a result he ended up leting his mask slip.

How do we know that he fumbled this interview? Well he ends up contradicting himself.

First he says:

I’m not happy with playing at number five and I’d prefer playing at four

He then realised that he shouldn't have said this and tries to redeem himself by saying:

I will never complain and am happy to make sacrifices for the team

Isn't he complaining and then saying he won't complain at the same time? Will you be man enough to admit that he's contradicting himself?

You can find the interview for yourself in the link below:

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to defend the indefensible because it doesn't make you look credible. All you've done is come up with lie after lie. Pretty poor stuff. But at least we know where you stand.

@Rana @mominsaigol - all these Babar/Misbah/Rizwan fans are made from the same cloth.

Nice try with your straw man but you're not going to divert the focus of this discussion away to somewhere else.

No one is going to believe that a player would happily risk losing their position in the side because they wish to give someone else a chance. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. It's right up there with that comment, when you tried rationalising the prospect of Babar scoring six consecutive fours in an over, when he's never done that before.

This is what happens when you envisage a cricketing utopia to be sourced merely through the lens of Misbah despite his substandard cricketing IQ. I mean seriously have some standards and take your head out of Misbah's rear for crying out loud. He's been tried and tested as captain, coach and chief selector and failed in each one of these roles.

So when he was doing all his acting/dance moves during the 2023 WC, whatever you want to call it, does that represent dignity to you?

It's rather obvious to see that fumbled that interview and as a result he ended up leting his mask slip.

How do we know that he fumbled this interview? Well he ends up contradicting himself.

First he says:

He then realised that he shouldn't have said this and tries to redeem himself by saying:

Isn't he complaining and then saying he won't complain at the same time? Will you be man enough to admit that he's contradicting himself?

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to defend the indefensible because it doesn't make you look credible. All you've done is come up with lie after lie. Pretty poor stuff. But at least we know where you stand.

@Rana @mominsaigol - all these Babar/Misbah/Rizwan fans are made from the same cloth.
Tbh bro, I think there is hope in @daytrader because I don’t think he genuinely believes in a lot of the ideas he tries to convey in order to win an argument. For instance, I doubt he genuinely believes Babar can hit 6x4 in a super over so he should be one of the 3 to face up. He has a sincerity towards Misbah, which is fair. Everyone is allowed to like something that attaches them to the game. It’s others who are a bit arrogant about our cricket with this Misbah mindset that irk me, he seems to be a bit more down to earth about it.

I can only hope that he realises that a lot of the criticism we dish out to Misbah and his ideology is because of the damage that man has caused to our game and is continuing to do so with his negative yet highly influential ideas as an analyst and someone continuously lurking around for the Pakistan job.

Why can’t this man first learn his art with a minnow side like Scotland or Ireland before he starts bringing his chat into Pakistan cricket? Why can’t he just focus on what he probably is useful at and just focus on red ball cricket? Why is he desperate to get involved in the white ball set up?

Tbh bro, I think there is hope in @daytrader because I don’t think he genuinely believes in a lot of the ideas he tries to convey in order to win an argument. For instance, I doubt he genuinely believes Babar can hit 6x4 in a super over so he should be one of the 3 to face up. He has a sincerity towards Misbah, which is fair. Everyone is allowed to like something that attaches them to the game. It’s others who are a bit arrogant about our cricket with this Misbah mindset that irk me, he seems to be a bit more down to earth about it.

I can only hope that he realises that a lot of the criticism we dish out to Misbah and his ideology is because of the damage that man has caused to our game and is continuing to do so with his negative yet highly influential ideas as an analyst and someone continuously lurking around for the Pakistan job.

Why can’t this man first learn his art with a minnow side like Scotland or Ireland before he starts bringing his chat into Pakistan cricket? Why can’t he just focus on what he probably is useful at and just focus on red ball cricket? Why is he desperate to get involved in the white ball set up?

I've given him numerous opportunities to accept valid cricketing related criticism that has been made towards Babar/Rizwan/Misbah, however he always ends up ducking the question or running away.

He went after Wasim Akram about his family ties, after I had revealed that he had called out Babar for being selfish. He also went after @mominsaigol with snidey remarks in his POTW thread because he's another poster, like us, who doesn't approve of Misbah's ideology and Babar's captaincy.

I've tried to reason with him and given him plenty of chances to be the best version of himself on here but after all these attempts in engaging with him, it's obvious to me he's always going to be insincere and disingenuous because he's a blind follower of anything that's remotely associated with Misbah, just like Major.

I've given him numerous opportunities to accept valid cricketing related criticism that has been made towards Babar/Rizwan/Misbah, however he always ends up ducking the question or running away.

He went after Wasim Akram about with his brother, after I had revealed that he had called out Babar for being selfish. He also went after @mominsaigol with snidey remarks in his POTW thread because he's another poster, like us, who doesn't approve of Misbah and Babar's captaincy.

I've tried to reason with him and given him plenty of chances to be the version of himself on here but after all these attempts in engaging with him, it's obvious to me he's always been insincere and disingenuous because he's a blind follower of anything that's remotely associated with Misbah.
Yeah tbh I don’t like seeing that. It’s pointless. @mominsaigol is a gifted orator and cricketing analyst. Always tries his best to add good quality to the discussion forums. It kind of hurts me seeing him and daytrader go at each other the way they do sometimes, don’t really expect DT to hit low blows…I suppose passions can boil over. We should try to put an end to all this. We have @PakEngFan who we can always banter with, but let’s try to understand that he too is a bit bhola/innocent. He needs time, will understand we are not enemies but the guys who try to give you the best, honest perspective.

The difference between a hateful troll and a sincere poster is when Babar/Rizwan supporters stay silent but their haters turn every thread toxic with their inane ramblings and hate - and to think they believe they are intellectually objective!

😂😂😂
Why stay silent? Do you admit that your logic isn’t strong enough to be conveyed? It’s really hard to speak with confidence for something that is based on nothing, hence I understand the silence.

Don't forget zeeshan ashraf and Mohammad ikhlaq are better than rizwan too. The audacity of such posters to question other people cricketing IQ.

Don't forget zeeshan ashraf and Mohammad ikhlaq are better than rizwan too. The audacity of such posters to question other people cricketing IQ.
Well, Akhlaq and ZA are better than Rizwan. I’ve seen enough cricket to tell you they are. They just don’t have a cricketing God father like Misbah making sure they settle in at International cricket the way Misbah paved the way for Rizwan.

Akhlaq especially is a very underrated player

Sarfaraz as a cricketer from what I have seen was an extremely mediocre cricketer. I hardly remember ever watching him score 50+. Maybe 1-2innings but they were extremely scratchy innings from start to finish . They might have even been his “best” ones. He was a very lazy athlete too. Having said that he was a good shrewd, street smart captain like Dhoni. However he wore emotions on the sleeve unlike Dhoni but still very good at that role.

Now I do have one question that bothers me, Here is a guy who won a world tournament beating the arch rival/ enemy country (whatever you prefer) in a final. To make it even worse, his team was almost like the 1:5 underdog. The tournament was in overseas conditons. The manner in which the game was won was in the most one sided manner one can imagine. That scenario right there is a dream for any kid growing up in India or Pakistan who dreams of playing cricket for his country. I personally would say it was a bigger acheievement than winning 92 Wc against a mediocre England team. It’s not like Pakistan cricket system or team is famous for meritocracy and fair selections. How is he not more hyped? He would be walking on water if he was an Indian who accomplished that under similar circumstances. Even DK had a resurgence for meaningless Nidihaas trophy heroics. Kanitkar probably has some cushy coaching gig somewhere for hitting that last ball 4.

Anyway on the main topic yes Rizwan is leagues ahead of Sarfaraz as a batsman and keeper . Clutch cricketer!

But but they are not blind haters. It must be painful to see rizwan and Babar for the next few years fully knowing they can't do anything about it other than fantasize about random players replacing them.

Sarfaraz as a cricketer from what I have seen was an extremely mediocre cricketer. I hardly remember ever watching him score 50+. Maybe 1-2innings but they were extremely scratchy innings from start to finish . They might have even been his “best” ones. He was a very lazy athlete too. Having said that he was a good shrewd, street smart captain like Dhoni. However he wore emotions on the sleeve unlike Dhoni but still very good at that role.

Now I do have one question that bothers me, Here is a guy who won a world tournament beating the arch rival/ enemy country (whatever you prefer) in a final. To make it even worse, his team was almost like the 1:5 underdog. The tournament was in overseas conditons. The manner in which the game was won was in the most one sided manner one can imagine. That scenario right there is a dream for any kid growing up in India or Pakistan who dreams of playing cricket for his country. I personally would say it was a bigger acheievement than winning 92 Wc against a mediocre England team. It’s not like Pakistan cricket system or team is famous for meritocracy and fair selections. How is he not more hyped? He would be walking on water if he was an Indian who accomplished that under similar circumstances. Even DK had a resurgence for meaningless Nidihaas trophy heroics. Kanitkar probably has some cushy coaching gig somewhere for hitting that last ball 4.

Anyway on the main topic yes Rizwan is leagues ahead of Sarfaraz as a batsman and keeper . Clutch cricketer!
It's not even a comparison. Sarfraz was always rubbish bar 1 year or so. Rubbish batsmen, average wk and barking clown.

Well, Akhlaq and ZA are better than Rizwan. I’ve seen enough cricket to tell you they are. They just don’t have a cricketing God father like Misbah making sure they settle in at International cricket the way Misbah paved the way for Rizwan.

Akhlaq especially is a very underrated player
Why can't they perform in domestics. Who is stopping them? Is rizwan holding a gun to their head when they play domestics. Mohammed akhlaq didn't even have an FC ton till they introduced a million teams.

The difference between a hateful troll and a sincere poster is when Babar/Rizwan supporters stay silent but their haters turn every thread toxic with their inane ramblings and hate - and to think they believe they are intellectually objective!

😂😂😂
Exactly. And then they tag each other so they can all give each other high fives and talk about how great they are.

While, they’re just laughing stocks for the rest of us on the forum. The only thing is that after that so many embarrassments, you would think they would learn their lesson, but some people seem to just have less shame in general.

But but they are not blind haters. It must be painful to see rizwan and Babar for the next few years fully knowing they can't do anything about it other than fantasize about random rubbish players replacing them.

Said people have an effect on society that is akin to a macher on a warship.

Lonely lives post hate, ignorance, and controversy for the purpose of attention.

Here’s to the T20 WC and Babar/Rizwan lifting the WC trophy this year!

Lonely lives post hate, ignorance, and controversy for the purpose of attention.

Yeah I guess you said that at the beginning of the last 5 tournaments

Only to go into hiding again by the middle or end of them.

If Pakistan win with both Babar and rizwan scoring. One will come with Imad 1 run of 2 balls was match winning.

Says the guy who runs into hiding when Pakistan win a match.

Man that CT17 thrashing is still resonating among Indian fans even today.

Says the guy who runs into hiding when Pakistan win a match.

Man that CT17 thrashing is still resonating among Indian fans even today.
The 2017 champions trophy was given to us by Saifi and his leadership. All proud Pakistanis cherish that day

The only people who I have seen downplay that win is Rizwan fans who want to discredit Saifi as much as they can

The 2017 champions trophy was given to us by Saifi and his leadership. All proud Pakistanis cherish that day

The only people who I have seen downplay that win is Rizwan fans who want to discredit Saifi as much as they can

Sarfraz was given ample praise, on PP too, after winning the CT17.

There was no Rizwan vs Sarfraz hate, but just because Sarfraz captained Pakistan to a CT17 it doesn’t give his fans the right of entitlement especially when Sarfraz was the architect of his own downfall because he too believed he was above Pakistan cricket after the CT17 win.

Sarfraz was given ample praise, on PP too, after winning the CT17.

There was no Rizwan vs Sarfraz hate, but just because Sarfraz captained Pakistan to a CT17 it doesn’t give his fans the right of entitlement especially when Sarfraz was the architect of his own downfall because he too believed he was above Pakistan cricket after the CT17 win.
We Sarfraz fans never saw him above the team. It was Misbah, Babar and Rizwan who plotted against him and threw him out of the team when he was easily the best keeper and captain within Pakistan

Unfortunately this was all started by dosti yaari and will continue to be if frauds like Rizwan are given ample chances in the team

We Sarfraz fans never saw him above the team. It was Misbah, Babar and Rizwan who plotted against him and threw him out of the team when he was easily the best keeper and captain within Pakistan

Unfortunately this was all started by dosti yaari and will continue to be if frauds like Rizwan are given ample chances in the team

Sarfraz was to blame.

After CT17 his captaincy style changed with all that persistent on-the-field rollicking, whether between balls, between overs, between breaks, between innings - you know its bad when foreign commentators pick up his behaviour, live on TV.

Then you have his fitness. No way you are claiming Misbah, Babar, and Rizwan forced Chicken Kormas and Lamb Briyanis down Sarfraz’s throat, or are you?

There is of course the ‘racist’ comment vs SA which the stump mics picked up resulting in embarrassment for Sarfraz.

But no, Sarfraz is not to blame at all is he?

Sarfraz, Babar, Rizwan are servants of Pakistan cricket, but to blame Sarfraz’s downfall on MBB is just the stuff of Indian trolling legend.

Rizwan was given 3 chances and and the 3rd he scored 80 odd runs against NZ which is higher than anything sarfraz has ever come close to in t20s. RIZWAN PLAYS FOR PAKISTAN WHILE SARFRAZ SITS AT HOME AND STATES RIZWAN IS BETTER THAN HIM. Ask sarfraz to take back this statement.

Why can’t this man first learn his art with a minnow side like Scotland or Ireland before he starts bringing his nonsense into Pakistan cricket? Why can’t he just focus on what he probably is useful at and just focus on red ball cricket? Why is he desperate to get involved in the white ball set up?
Eh I disagree but we'll see.

So far I've seen no progress, every conversation goes back to stage zero.

Theirs more progress with pakengfan tbh.

A Babar/Rizwan/Misbah cult members are all a special bunch. Unless you conform to their blind cheerleading of these overrated mental midgets, they'll always be disingenuous. None of them are capable of accepting any criticism made towards their cult leaders.

Most of them will end up leaving the forum when it ultimately blows back in their face because they finally realise that they overestimated their knowledge of the game.
The whole argument that I more or less focused on was India making tremendously stupid decisions.

While decisions aren't perfect by any board the word TREMENDOUSLY STUPID, makes zero sense.

I think he kinda fumbled on that end, because idrc what indian fans think, 2023 Indian team under dravid was one of the best selected teams. Idkw someone wants to go back to the kohli regime where kohli ended up injuring his 5 star players for over 2 years.

Kohli and Babar were no different as captains it's just kohli stepped down because he wasn't milestone obessesed or position obsessed and he knew rohit was better, kohli never really wanted captaincy, they made him captain he stuck to a formula, didn't work then he stepped down.

No clue what the whole dravid likes allrounders narrative is at. Pandya and jadeja are great, he's also shortlisted a pool of replacements like sanju and jaiswal as bats.

Only mistake he's made is thakur, but I do think thakur will come good given enough time, Thakur isn't the worst, its just his bowling looks trash compared to shami, Siraj and bumrah

Please do not indulge in any personal conflict. Stay on topic. No need to troll each other.

I have seen Laurie evans play he's not a wk but as a t20 batsmen he's miles better than sarfraz.
So T20 league performances matter for Laurie Evans? Yet, the same yardstick is not applicable for Azam Khan and Usman Khan. Man, maintain consistency in your opinions.

So T20 league performances matter for Laurie Evans? Yet, the same yardstick is not applicable for Azam Khan and Usman Khan. Man, maintain consistency in your opinions.
That’s not possible as being a Rizwan fan while also claiming to be a Pakistani fan means that most of his posts will contradict each other

I think you’re taking his post too literally. It seemed like he was saying that Sarfraz played so badly that he was able to be replaced by a player that isn’t of the highest caliber like Laurie Evans.

I am saying he's a better t20 batsmen. You are getting things mixed up. People are calling Usman Khan being better in all formats.

First he says:

Since you didn't watch the interview where he said he was supportive of Sarfraz's comeback, I am going to assume that you also didn't watch the press conference for his batting at #4 comments. It was in Urdu, which I'm not sure if you even speak or understand.

Everything has a context and it wasn't a random answer nor did he mess up and try to cover as you're making it seem. He answered a specific question in a very humble way.

The question was:

Media guy: "Rizwan, you talked about batting order and you have a set position as opener in T20s and Masha'Allah your performance is good there. In ODIs though you have over 800 runs at #4 and is your best position. We have noticed that your are being shuffled at #5 and not playing in the position most suited for you. Can you comment on what's going on?"

This is the exact question and in gist his answer was: In truth I want to bat at 4 but I do what the captain and coach ask and it's not necessary I get what I want. You guys might have the stats but I don't look at those nor complain. I do what the captain and coach ask and have always been making sacrifices.

To give you a background this was in the ODI series at home vs New Zealand where we tried Abdullah Shafique and Shan Masood at 4, both failed but Rizwan performed at 5. He had previously played at 4 vs the same opponent and had also performed (the series was divided into 2 halfs I believe). Further he continues to perform at 4. This isn't any made up lie. Telling it as it is and speaking from the heart doesn't mean he's making a fuss. In fact I found that he was being very humble if you listen to the actual interview. If you can't understand it, just read the comments on the video.

And if he wanted to complain he could've done it earlier when he was demoted to 5 eventhough he was performing at 4. This is the truth! Whether you believe it or not doesn't make a difference.

Lol bro honestly it's not even about supporting Misbah or Rizwan, I'm just against the constant bashing and making them seem like they're the root of all evil.

Obviously the 6 x 4 comment is a little bit over the top but do I believe Babar should be sent in for a super over? Absolutely, he's our best bat and due to lack of consistent hitters we have limited options.

As for Misbah, I admire him on how well he carried our limited team in our darkest times and brought some respect to us by getting us to #1 in tests. It's no small achievement and with test Cricket slowly dieing (at least for Pakistan) we might not see such an achievement again. Misbah is no Dhoni, but he's been our best cricketing brain so far.

I don't think even Misbah would have wanted to see two so called anchors open in T20s but he was left with little choice. He's said many times that the power play should be utilized by power hitters to maximize runs and even adopted this formula for ISLU where he had the luxury to bring in foreigners that could play that role. He also had Asif Ali playing at one down for Faisalabad Wolves.

He also tried this for Pakistan with Akmal and Shehzad but due to their failures and public backlash he was forced to retract. Then he came up with the idea to send in Rizwan up there order and the rest is history (Babar was already opening prior to Misbah). It's not his fault that Rizwan made the position his own like made #4 in ODIs. I'm sure if Misbah was at the helm he would've opted for someone like Saim now

don't think even Misbah would have wanted to see two so called anchors open in T20s but he was left with little choice.
Well that’s genuinely untrue. Do you acknowledge that Misbah picked Fakhar and Sharjeel both for the 2020 West Indies tour? Do you also acknowledge that Misbah didn’t once open the innings with both of them?

So if he hasn’t even tried, even though both of these white ball gun openers were available to him…how can you say he was left with little choice?

Well that’s genuinely untrue. Do you acknowledge that Misbah picked Fakhar and Sharjeel both for the 2020 West Indies tour? Do you also acknowledge that Misbah didn’t once open the innings with both of them?

So if he hasn’t even tried, even though both of these white ball gun openers were available to him…how can you say he was left with little choice?

Are you talking about his last T20 series before he was ousted? The one before the 2021 WC? It was mostly washed out and Sharjeel was opening alongside Rizwan. By then Rizwan had secured his spot and Babar had dropped down to 3. I forget why Sharjeel didn't play the World Cup but no way was the new regime going to change anything after RizBar gave us a historic victory over India.

If Misbah was at the helm we could've seen Sharjeel continue to open alongside Rizwan and possibly even more experiments

Since you didn't watch the interview where he said he was supportive of Sarfraz's comeback, I am going to assume that you also didn't watch the press conference for his batting at #4 comments. It was in Urdu, which I'm not sure if you even speak or understand.

First you said:

Selfish people do not drop themselves to give another a chance like he did for Sarfraz on his test come back

Now you're saying he was just supportive of Sarfraz's comeback. Which one is it?

Everything has a context and it wasn't a random answer nor did he mess up and try to cover as you're making it seem. He answered a specific question in a very humble way.

The question was:

Media guy: "Rizwan, you talked about batting order and you have a set position as opener in T20s and Masha'Allah your performance is good there. In ODIs though you have over 800 runs at #4 and is your best position. We have noticed that your are being shuffled at #5 and not playing in the position most suited for you. Can you comment on what's going on?"

This is the exact question and in gist his answer was: In truth I want to bat at 4 but I do what the captain and coach ask and it's not necessary I get what I want. You guys might have the stats but I don't look at those nor complain. I do what the captain and coach ask and have always been making sacrifices.

To give you a background this was in the ODI series at home vs New Zealand where we tried Abdullah Shafique and Shan Masood at 4, both failed but Rizwan performed at 5. He had previously played at 4 vs the same opponent and had also performed (the series was divided into 2 halfs I believe). Further he continues to perform at 4. This isn't any made up lie. Telling it as it is and speaking from the heart doesn't mean he's making a fuss. In fact I found that he was being very humble if you listen to the actual interview. If you can't understand it, just read the comments on the video.

And if he wanted to complain he could've done it earlier when he was demoted to 5 eventhough he was performing at 4. This is the truth! Whether you believe it or not doesn't make a difference.

You continue to dig a hole for yourself. Let's recap what was said:

First Rizwan says:

I’m not happy with playing at number five and I’d prefer playing at four

He then realised that he shouldn't have said this and goes into damage limitation mode:

I will never complain and am happy to make sacrifices for the team

I will ask you one more time:

As mentioned before, it's rather obvious to see that fumbled this interview because he ended up letting his mask slip. Why is this so hard for you to accept?

I'm trying to have a sincere discussion with you on this but when you're so incapable of answering simple questions, all you're doing is showcasing your blind following of Misbah, Babar and Rizwan.

I make no secret for my dislike of Misbah merely because of all the damage he did to Pakistan cricket. Now, a few days ago, there was a poster who called him dishonest or a liar. Now to the best of my knowledge I haven't heard about anything to suggest there's any truth in this, which is why I asked that said poster to back up his claims. Now if we cast our minds back to how you responded to him, you randomly decided to randomly go after Younis Khan, like all Misbah fans do.

There have been other instances where I've seen you take such matters to an irrational level. You went after Wasim Akram and brought up a family matter just because he called out Babar for being selfish. You also went after another poster in his POTW thread all because he opposed Misbah's methods and Babar's captaincy.

You're starting to resemble Misbah's no.1 fan here and trust me that is not a good look. This is the same poster who made no secret of how he wished Imran Khan was given a death sentence, all under the guise of him "committing treason". But the truth of the matter is he's hurt that no one gives Misbah the same recognition as him, because everyone knows he's the superior player and captain over his beloved Misbah. This is a fine example of cult following leading to a state of pure insanity. I appreciate you don't agree with his political views but for your sake, I genuinely don't want to see you follow suit and go down this road.

You do realise you can be a fan of Misbah/Babar/Rizwan without agreeing with their every move? For e.g. I'm a Younis Khan fan but I have no problem with acknowledging his flaws because it's honestly not that deep.

The bottom line is just because Misbah came up with the Babar and Rizwan opening combination in T20Is, it doesn't mean you have to be a cult follower of them.

Its not hard to be better than Rizwan.

Guy has 3 shots in the entire arsenal.

Any cricketers who holds a bat and can play 360 is better than Rizwan including Akhlaq or random name you throw up.

However, I have to admit that no one acts better than Rizwan in any of the Test playing nations. On that front, he is best ever.

First you said:

Now you're saying he was just supportive of Sarfraz's comeback. Which one is it?

First Rizwan says:

He then realised that he shouldn't have said this and goes into damage limitation mode:

As mentioned before, it's rather obvious to see that fumbled this interview because he ended up letting his mask slip. Why is this so hard for you to accept?

I'm trying to have a sincere discussion with you on this but when you're so incapable of answering simple questions, all you're doing is showcasing your blind following of Misbah, Babar and Rizwan.

I make no secret for my dislike of Misbah merely because of all the damage he did to Pakistan cricket. Now, a few days ago, there was a poster who called him dishonest or a liar. Now to the best of my knowledge I haven't heard about anything to suggest there's any truth in this, which is why I asked that said poster to back up his claims. Now if we cast our minds back to how you responded to him, you randomly decided to randomly go after Younis Khan, like all Misbah fans do.

There have been other instances where I've seen you take such matters to an irrational level. You went after Wasim Akram and brought up a family matter just because he called out Babar for being selfish. You also went after another poster in his POTW thread all because he opposed Misbah's methods and Babar's captaincy.

You're starting to resemble Misbah's no.1 fan here and trust me that is not a good look. This is the same poster who made no secret of how he wished Imran Khan was given a death sentence, all under the guise of him "committing treason". But the truth of the matter is he's hurt that no one gives Misbah the same recognition as him, because everyone knows he's the superior player and captain over his beloved Misbah. This is a fine example of cult following leading to a state of pure insanity. I appreciate you don't agree with his political views but for your sake, I genuinely don't want to see you follow suit and go down this road.

You do realise you can be a fan of Misbah/Babar/Rizwan without agreeing with their every move? For e.g. I'm a Younis Khan fan but I have no problem with acknowledging his flaws because it's honestly not that deep.

The bottom line is just because Misbah came up with the Babar and Rizwan opening combination in T20Is, it doesn't mean you have to be a cult follower of them.
@daytrader

Just letting you know, being a misbah/rizwan/ Babar fan is fine.

But you view these 3 as God's and act as if they've never done anything wrong in their lives

Every single decison misbah has taken you've defended as if it's positive even if said results are negative you've blamed it on someone else.

I don't think sarfraz and imad are perfect. No human being is perfect.

These 3 are humans and can be criticized.

First you said:

First Rizwan says:

You're taking this out of context because the discussion has nothing to do with Misbah so no need to divert and accuse me of blindly following.

We are talking about Rizwan playing at 4. Which according to you is being selfish. I just gave you proof of how he's not selfish because this was a direct answer to a specific question. The journalist asking, recognized and acknowledged his performance at 4.

As for contradicting statements from Rizwan, it doesn't feel like a contradicting statement when listening to the whole interview. As I said he answered the question in a humble way and if he wasn't asked this specific question we probably wouldn't even have heard this statement from Rizwan. He would've been playing at 4 anyways because he performed there before this statement whereas others who were tried, didn't. Not like he got the #4 position due to making a 'fuss'.

We can have genuine discussions but if you're gonna name drop Misbah in everything irrelevant and accuse all the time of blind following than that's not sincere from your side.

You further went on a rant about mine and your interactions with other posters, which again is irrelevant to what we're discussing now.

@daytrader

Just letting you know, being a misbah/rizwan/ Babar fan is fine.

But you view these 3 as God's and act as if they've never done anything wrong in their lives

Every single decison misbah has taken you've defended as if it's positive even if said results are negative you've blamed it on someone else.

I don't think sarfraz and imad are perfect. No human being is perfect.

These 3 are humans and can be criticized.

They're no messiahs but don't just be hurling accusation at them which aren't true. If you want to criticize, no problem as long as it's valid. Saying things like oh he's selfish and making a fuss just don't add up.

And btw I have criticized Rizwan, Misbah and Babar where valid but don't expect me to agree to such observations.

They're no messiahs but don't just be hurling accusation at them which aren't true. If you want to criticize, no problem as long as it's valid. Saying things like oh he's selfish and making a fuss just don't add up.

And btw I have criticized Rizwan, Misbah and Babar where valid but don't expect me to agree to such observations.
It's a thing that misbah followers desperately need to accept especially when they can make entire threads to attack someone or when they can wish death sentences of Imran Khan 😭😭.

You're not a genuine fan if you're gonna get hurt over what someone said on the Internet.

I politely replied to you as to why you shouldn't view Misbah in such a way and the moment I did I hear the words

DON'T THROW ACCUSATIONS AT THEM.

It's a thing that misbah followers desperately need to accept especially when they can make entire threads to attack someone or when they can wish death sentences of Imran Khan 😭😭.

You're not a genuine fan if you're gonna get hurt over what someone said on the Internet.

I politely replied to you as to why you shouldn't view Misbah in such a way and the moment I did I hear the words

DON'T THROW ACCUSATIONS AT THEM.

I said it in a polite manner. You are obviously free to do as you please and comment as you like

Back