Abbottabad Falcons v Multan Tigers | Gaddafi Stadium | 4/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakwalajinn

ODI Debutant
Runs
Assalamu Aleikum :D

So the first televised game of the day has started, where Multan sent Abbottabad in to bad.

Notable names for Multan: Zulfiqar Babar, Rahat Ali, Abdul Rauf & Mohammad Irfan

Notable names for Abbottabad: Junaid Khan, Younis Khan & Yasir Hameed

Sorry if forgotten anyone!

Mohammad Irfan takes another one!

2 down for the Falcons

Younis walks in

I must say, I am very impressed by :irfan !

Troubling the batsman with short balls as well.

Zulfiqar Babar was also good in his first over, wen't through with his over very quick, and batsmen struggled to score off him.

I just have to get this out of my system....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH this seriously isn't COMMENTARY right?! Please tell me it isn't!

DAMN IT, I rather watch older Pakistani men fight out on some useless political topic!

SOME OF THE MOST BORING-EST VOICES ARE COMMENTATING! Seriously don't want us to watch the tournament!

Such monotonic voices....

ok

on a lighter note, seems like Rahet swung that bowl into the right hander, anyone else notice that

anyone know who the hell this commentator is, with the weird accent

anyone know who the hell this commentator is, with the weird accent

lol the guy desperately wants to sound like a British ciztizen and have done a good job so far , its some of his words which tell us that he is a typical Pakistani.

I just have to get this out of my system....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH this seriously isn't COMMENTARY right?! Please tell me it isn't!

DAMN IT, I rather watch older Pakistani men fight out on some useless political topic!

SOME OF THE MOST BORING-EST VOICES ARE COMMENTATING! Seriously don't want us to watch the tournament!

Such monotonic voices....

ok

on a lighter note, seems like Rahet swung that bowl into the right hander, anyone else notice that

I think there are two different coverages, one for PTV Sports and one for PTV Global, and the PTV Global is the one with English commentary :dav

Junaid Khan bowling in swingers to the right handers.

If anyone is watching Abbotabad Falcons vs Mutan Tigers Junaid brought the ball into the right handers over the wicket in his first over of the match.
Just wanted to share this as i was reading the Mitchell starc vs Junaid Khan thread yesterday.

Yeah, Junaid started to do that on SL tour, really handy when you swing it both ways

what an AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING catch from Yasir Shah!

Yasir Shah you BEAUTY.

Attachments

• Yasir Shah.jpg
    Yasir Shah.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 50
A9QqVVMCYAEC_eN.jpg

Should be merged with the Junaid vs Starc thread.

He could already do it inconsistently, as mentioned we saw that during the sl series, I remember waqar younis commenting that he would eventually learn to do it consistently

Also if he is doing it over the wicket that's a being improvement

Last edited:
Abbottabad Falcons successfully defends target of 106 against Multan Tigers. Lowest target defended by team in Pakistan's Domestic Twenty20 tournaments

But the delivery I love:

Bowling around the wicket to the right handers and taking the ball away from them, ah lovely!

Remember Aamir did that in NZ.

And Vice Versa, Freddie used to do that against lefthanders, especially against Gilly.

But the delivery I love:

Bowling around the wicket to the right handers and taking the ball away from them, ah lovely!

Remember Aamir did that in NZ.

And Vice Versa, Freddie used to do that against lefthanders, especially against Gilly.

Flintoff won the Ashes for England by bambloozing Gilly and co with it! Zaheer and RP Singh did that against Poms during our series win back in 2007..

10 needed from the final over, Junaid concedes just 2 and takes a wicket. Abbottabad win by 7 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back