Abdullah II of Jordan becomes a villain of Muslims by downing Iranian drones en route to Israel

His people don't think him as a puppet. I doubt Jordanians care about what you or me have to say about their leader.

The Hashemites have been a ruling family for how many centuries?

The irony is that till recently the Jordanians of Palestinian origin were more pro King than the "tribal Jordanians" who have been living there for centuries.

Some of these tribal Jordanians tried to topple the King couple of years back as they didnt like his reign

Every now and then tribes in Jordan release statements alluding to the fact that the Jordanian King is a refugee from Hijaz as they came to present day Jordan after being chased by the Sauds from the Hijaz last century,

So you support Pakistan becoming secular and not be an Islamic Republic anymore?

That has always been what I thought would work better, but I have only a tenuous link with Pakistan. As far as I'm concerned if the public want Sharia law they are welcome to it. If they want secular law, go for it. I'm never really sure what people want over there as there has never been an elected govt which has been allowed to complete a term.

He is the King of Jordan, recognised by everyone.

His people don't think him as a puppet. I doubt Jordanians care about what you or me have to say about their leader.

The Hashemites have been a ruling family for how many centuries?

How do you know his people don't think of him as a puppet? Do they have elections in Jordan where the people get to choose their leaders?

Every Muslim country, ruler and its people has a price. Jordan and Abdullah were obviously paid said price (pocket change for the likes of US/Israel/KSA) to make this happen.

Every Muslim country, ruler and its people has a price. Jordan and Abdullah were obviously paid said price (pocket change for the likes of US/Israel/KSA) to make this happen.

You should really say that every third world country and ruler has a price, unless you think that corruption or bribery is a Muslim trait only.

Can you show where anyone here has claimed to be Arab or Turk please?

Here's a case in point from a few days ago:

Here's a case in point from a few days ago:

So @Statpadder Inc responded to a comment from another thread randomly in this thread?

Jordan and Israel have been fairly close for a long time. At one time, Jordan was the only muslim country besides Turkey that had diplomatic relations with Israel. Reecently, Israel even helped Jordan modernize its air force by supplying them used F-16s and Cobra helicopters. So it is unlikely that any money was exchanged. Not all Arab muslim countries buy this Free Palestine rhetoric.

You aren't from jordan ot iran either despite wanting to be one of them.

Your country is on the verge of collapse, drowns in terrorism and islamist extremism and is literally surviving on foreign loans, they begged the IMF for.
And You aren't from Israel despite wanting to be one of them either.

They can try this stupidity to get more spanked
=====
Israel 'considered revenge attack on Monday' – as ex-Mossad intelligence chief says striking Iran's nuclear facilities 'on the table'

A former Israeli spy agency official says targeting nuclear facilities in Iran is "on the table" - as a report suggests Israel considered, but decided against striking Iran on Monday. Meanwhile, Iran's president warns the "tiniest move" against the country would bring a "fierce" response.

Source: Sky News

This is something amongst Muslims.

Indians love coming on here with their holier than thou attitude to preach how Muslims should live while their own country of Hindutva India rots in filth, corruption and a new rape case ever 3 seconds.

What amongst Muslims?

Last time i checked Indians got a visa on arrival in Jordan while pakistanis couldn't.

So much for love of fellow Muslims by Jordan.

What amongst Muslims?

Last time i checked Indians got a visa on arrival in Jordan while pakistanis couldn't.

True, it is sad it’s like that. Unfortunately for you modern governments don’t always represent the views of the common man in a said country.

I’ve met many Jordanians in my life in the Middle East, none of these fantasies Indians have about Jordanian civilians hating on Pakistanis has ever come up.

But it’s sad so many are willing to lick the dirt and blood off of Israeli soldiers boots while being ready to lynch anyone in India who even thinks of eating beef.

Yet are perfectly okay with Israel slaughtering Red Heifers over and over over for their rituals. Not even a public statement of disapproval of disrespecting your holy animal? Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, it is sad it’s like that. Unfortunately for you modern governments don’t always represent the views of the common man in a said country.

I’ve met many Jordanians in my life in the Middle East, none of these fantasies Indians have about Jordanian civilians hating on Pakistanis has ever come up.

But it’s sad so many are willing to lick the dirt and blood off of Israeli soldiers boots while being ready to lynch anyone in India who even thinks of eating beef.

Yet are perfectly okay with Israel slaughtering Red Heifers over and over over for their rituals. Not even a public statement of disapproval of disrespecting your holy animal? Interesting.

There is your story about meeting Jordanians and then there is the actual position of Jordan on visas to pakistanis.

Israel isn't a province of India. They can do whatever they want in their country.

Jordan and Israel have been fairly close for a long time. At one time, Jordan was the only muslim country besides Turkey that had diplomatic relations with Israel. Reecently, Israel even helped Jordan modernize its air force by supplying them used F-16s and Cobra helicopters. So it is unlikely that any money was exchanged. Not all Arab muslim countries buy this Free Palestine rhetoric.

When you say Jordan has been close to Israel, you should probably acknowledge that the country is run by an unelected monarchy and the decisions of this monarchy do not necessarily reflect the wishes of the people of Jordan.

I don't know why indian posters are insisting on speaking on behalf of the people of Jordan, if you admire monarchies so much, open a thread on how Modi should be replaced by a self appointed King of Bharat.

When you say Jordan has been close to Israel, you should probably acknowledge that the country is run by an unelected monarchy and the decisions of this monarchy do not necessarily reflect the wishes of the people of Jordan.

I don't know why indian posters are insisting on speaking on behalf of the people of Jordan, if you admire monarchies so much, open a thread on how Modi should be replaced by a self appointed King of Bharat.
When I mentioned that Jordan and Israel have been close, I meant that their governments were, as evidenced by the fact that they have had diplomatic relations. And it is the Jordan government's decisions that matter, whether they are elected or not. I don't claim to be speaking on the behalf of anyone and neither should anyone else.
No one can tell what the Jordanian people really want until a neutral survey is conducted.

When I mentioned that Jordan and Israel have been close, I meant that their governments were, as evidenced by the fact that they have had diplomatic relations. And it is the Jordan government's decisions that matter, whether they are elected or not. I don't claim to be speaking on the behalf of anyone and neither should anyone else.
No one can tell what the Jordanian people really want until a neutral survey is conducted.

Now you want a neutral survey? :troll

How about just elections so the Jordanian people can vote their own leaders in like every other civilised country? If Indians admire Jordan closeness with Israel so much, why not kick out Modi and replace with a King of Bharat who can invite Netenyahu for chai and samosa parties and the rest of us can tell you what a great relationship both countries have.

you also wrote this

>>Pak will rightfully side with those who do not threaten it.<<<

I mean which one is it? PAk folds when threatened by US or it will side with those who don't threaten it?
The right one is what the rulers of Pak consider at the time. There are obvious contractions with Nawaz, Zardari and co.

What amongst Muslims?

Last time I checked, an Indian vlogger got banned for entering an Israeli bar to celebrate the downed drones from Iran.

Doesn't matter if Indians love him or pakistanis hate him, his people are the Jordanians, they matter.
In that case, your love for the King and my opinion (whatever it is) don't matter to the King either neither do you trying to defend his decisions on an online forum.

In that case, your love for the King and my opinion (whatever it is) don't matter to the King either neither do you trying to defend his decisions on an online forum.

It doesn't matter. You think King Hussein is bothered that pakistanis hate him?

Heck Pakistani public's opinion don't matter to the ruler of Pakistan, you think it will matter to the ruler of Jordan?

They can try this stupidity to get more spanked
=====
Israel 'considered revenge attack on Monday' – as ex-Mossad intelligence chief says striking Iran's nuclear facilities 'on the table'

A former Israeli spy agency official says targeting nuclear facilities in Iran is "on the table" - as a report suggests Israel considered, but decided against striking Iran on Monday. Meanwhile, Iran's president warns the "tiniest move" against the country would bring a "fierce" response.

Source: Sky News
They wont get spanked but that would be disastrous.

Flip the table: would any Muslim country stop drones or other stuff enroute to Iran? No. That tells you everything.

News in that Isfahan has been attacked by Israel overnight. What were the dozens of nations around Iran doing? So much for the Ummah.

It doesn't matter. You think King Hussein is bothered that pakistanis hate him?

Heck Pakistani public's opinion don't matter to the ruler of Pakistan, you think it will matter to the ruler of Jordan?
Lol I already made it clear it doesn't bother him one bit whether people from Pak or India like or hate him. He probably doesn't care even if his own people like him or not.
It's not me who's telling Pakistani posters to not hate him because he is doing good and you are poor, your country is in tatters, and so on.
Everyone knows how anti Muslim and anti Pakistan you are. Pakistanis (not the government or the rulers here) support Palestine and denounce Israel because they feel it's the right thing to do morally, ethically and religiously. Many have been providing aid to the various NGOs etc working there for providing relief to the citizens living, getting injured and dying there as all Muslims SHOULD consider other Muslims their brothers.

Whereas you are just jumping around telling and quoting people not to hate Israel, justifying Jordan's decisions etc. You don't even have any affiliation with either Israel, Palestine or Jordan, whether in religiously, geopolitically, spiritually etc. You are just supporting them for the sake of your Islamophobic beliefs. I commend the good people in India whether Muslims or not, and worldwide who are actually seeing the monstrosity of Israel and the helplessness of Palestine. If you find amusement in all that, i have no words for that.

Flip the table: would any Muslim country stop drones or other stuff enroute to Iran? No. That tells you everything.

News in that Isfahan has been attacked by Israel overnight. What were the dozens of nations around Iran doing? So much for the Ummah.
The Ummah has been asleep for over a century. Think we all know that because the people in power have lost connection to their cores. That doesn't mean every average man who can barely make his ends meet in his own country isn't feeling helpless or angered by the actions of Israel and lack of action of rulers of Muslim countries. Making fun of religious terminology simply shows lack of class. If you find fun in mocking the miserable of thousands of people who have been dying due to inability of the rulers to stand together, that's just you.

Iranians, Arabs, Israelis and West all of them want Hamas and their masters Iran gone for good.

I hope it happens soon👍

Why only Jordan? No Arab country supports the Palestinians. Abdullah knows what side his bread is buttered on. Big Daddy Israel and the USA would bomb his little country like no ones business if he did anything else. The mighty Jordanian military wouldn't stand a chance :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

A passenger of two ships always sinks
===
Tightrope: Jordan’s balancing act between Iran and Israel

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is caught between two regional powers and could face serious social, political and economic repercussions should regional tensions continue to intensify.

Jordan’s tenuous position means that any regional action – an intensification of hostilities between Iran and Israel or an Israeli invasion of Rafah – can have incendiary repercussions domestically.
“Any imminent Iranian-Israeli war is going to put Jordan on a tightrope,” Sean Yom, an expert on Jordan at Temple University and the author of From Resilience to Revolution, told Al Jazeera. “Publicly, it has to stay out of the fray; it cannot side with any combatant.”

Jordan has pushed for a ceasefire in Israel’s war on Gaza and publicised its aid distribution efforts in the besieged enclave.

But that has done little to appease the scores of protesters who have rallied outside the US and Israeli embassies. Among their demands are ending relations with Israel and the United States.

Source: Al Jazeera

Lol I already made it clear it doesn't bother him one bit whether people from Pak or India like or hate him. He probably doesn't care even if his own people like him or not.
It's not me who's telling Pakistani posters to not hate him because he is doing good and you are poor, your country is in tatters, and so on.
Everyone knows how anti Muslim and anti Pakistan you are. Pakistanis (not the government or the rulers here) support Palestine and denounce Israel because they feel it's the right thing to do morally, ethically and religiously. Many have been providing aid to the various NGOs etc working there for providing relief to the citizens living, getting injured and dying there as all Muslims SHOULD consider other Muslims their brothers.

Whereas you are just jumping around telling and quoting people not to hate Israel, justifying Jordan's decisions etc. You don't even have any affiliation with either Israel, Palestine or Jordan, whether in religiously, geopolitically, spiritually etc. You are just supporting them for the sake of your Islamophobic beliefs. I commend the good people in India whether Muslims or not, and worldwide who are actually seeing the monstrosity of Israel and the helplessness of Palestine. If you find amusement in all that, i have no words for that.
Brutal!

Also..well said

Brutal!

Also..well said
I doubt these guys would even feel it. Spreading hatred for Muslims and mocking religious terminology like "Ummah" is their bread and butter. They can't digest their food if they don't let others know on PP about their Islamophobic beliefs.
Ever heard one of us making fun of "om" "bhaarat mata" etc. nope. These people are full of vitriol.

I’d add covert aggressive too, but it goes both bro.
There are many Indian posters who are nice and respectable and don't just preach their hatred for Muslims and Pakistan in their every post. But when some guys jump in while being (na 3 main na 13 main), it just annoys me and I'm sure a lot of others get annoyed at it too. They are looking to pick up petty fights on social media with people they have nothing to do with.

I doubt these guys would even feel it. Spreading hatred for Muslims and mocking religious terminology like "Ummah" is their bread and butter. They can't digest their food if they don't let others know on PP about their Islamophobic beliefs.
Ever heard one of us making fun of "om" "bhaarat mata" etc. nope. These people are full of vitriol.
In a way the muslims have brought this upon themselves, sadly it will get worse as time passes until islam will become, well, a distant memory. Personally I hope im not around by then. Truly that will be difficult time.

How is that working out with China and Pakistan?
Not when someone is trying to plot against India.
India still does billions of dollars worth trade with China.
India does not take sides in matters that to do not pertain to them.

In a way the muslims have brought this upon themselves, sadly it will get worse as time passes until islam will become, well, a distant memory. Personally I hope im not around by then. Truly that will be difficult time.
I find it astonishingly strange that a Muslim is saying this. No offense, but what makes you think so? Islam is the fastest growing religion according to statistics. Once again, I'm being completely respectful.

How is that working out with China and Pakistan?
Despite our differences with China, we still have excellent trade relations with them. As for Pakistan, everytime we have moved our hand forward we have been stabbed on the back. Whether it be Kargil, Parliament attack, Mumbai attacks, Uri attack, Pulwama attack, etc.

Don't think India has bad relations with any Islamic country bar Pakistan.

India doesn't even have good relations with their own Muslims let alone different countries. Your PM no less has been describing your Muslim population ifiltrators, go check the thread and various news headlines from yesterday.

Not when someone is trying to plot against India.
India still does billions of dollars worth trade with China.
India does not take sides in matters that to do not pertain to them.

What does Pakistan gain from plotting against India? If anything the argument is usually made the other way round, it is India who plots against Pakistan, via media, sports and trade embargos.

India doesn't even have good relations with their own Muslims let alone different countries. Your PM no less has been describing your Muslim population ifiltrators, go check the thread and various news headlines from yesterday.
Kindly let us know which Islamic nation bar Pakistan, India has bad relations with? Go ahead!

Kindly let us know which Islamic nation bar Pakistan, India has bad relations with? Go ahead!
Most Muslim countries outside of the subcontinent deal with India on a trade basis, good or bad relations are based on that. It is Indian Muslims and Pakistan who suffer from bad relations due to India's religious leadership which regards Islam as the enemy.

Jordan slams ‘extremist Israeli settlers’ for dumping Gaza aid truck contents on street​

Jordan accuses “extremist Israeli settlers” of attacking two Jordanian aid convoys carrying food to Gaza this morning, one through Kerem Shalom and one through the newly opened crossing into the northern Gaza Strip.

The two convoys, organized by the Jordanian Hashemite Charitable Organization, the UN World Food Program, and British, South African, and American charities, had some of their goods dumped onto the street, according to Jordan.

The Israeli organization Tzav 9, which opposes aid being sent to Gaza while hostages are still being held there, organized a demonstration at the Allenby Crossing between Israel and Jordan overnight to block the convoys. Images on social media showed young women sitting on the road in front of a truck, while other demonstrators held Israeli flags and pictures of the hostages. There were no signs of violence in any of the footage.

The IDF declared the area around the crossing a closed military zone overnight.

Jordan’s Foreign Ministry releases a statement saying that Israel failed in its obligations to allow aid to enter Gaza. The two convoys did reach their intended destinations.

Amman also calls on the international community to punish Israel for the incidents.

The Foreign Ministry tells The Times of Israel that it has received no official communication on the matter from Jordan.

Jordan Says Palestine Recognition 'Important Step Towards Two-state Solution'​

Jordan hailed a coordinated move by Ireland, Norway and Spain on Wednesday to recognise the State of Palestine as an "important and essential step towards Palestinian statehood".

"We value this decision and consider it an important and essential step towards a two-state solution that embodies an independent, sovereign Palestinian state along the July 1967 borders," Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi told a press conference.

Back