Afghanistan vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Hambantota | 24 August, 2023 | Afghanistan Innings

Pitch looks better than the last one. No double pace. Afghanistan should look to get 260-270 here and their spinners generally are good enough that they can take the pitch equation out somewhat. We should expect a good contest as well.

chacha is better than salman...the amount of spin in the wicket the game is over already.

Good to see Afghanistan playing for their pride. They should post 250+ here and the match is theirs to lose.

There is good assistance for spinners too.

Afghans need to show some desperation here. This is a dead wicket. Nothing less than 275 is safe.

Seems really flat the curators have done a good job the 1st ODI pitch was awful to bat on

Good to see Afghanistan playing for their pride. They should post 250+ here and the match is theirs to lose.

There is good assistance for spinners too.
What form of assistance? Don't think there's much spin and ball is coming on to the bat nicely.

This is the problem with our bowling. None of our bowlers use intellect to overcome difficult situation.

What is happening here? Better wicket than last one or poor bowling/good batting?

This bowling attack is only good in patches and low key matches. Against top teams and in big matches, all bowlers look like a cat be it vs india in t20 wc last year, vs england in t20 wc final or vs srilanka in asia cup final

Two negative points for Pakistan so far.

- Easy singles being given.
- No real threat by the spinners in the middle overs.

Salman didn't bowled as well, which I find odd.

Babar should never be a captain. This guy cannot handle pressure. He is even bit worse than Misbah who kept follow the script regardless the pitch or match situation.

How can a pitch change so much in 2 days? Or is it just good batting from Afghanistan?

Usama needs to go. This guy was as bad as before. No wonder Inzamam dropped him after 1 match.

Never felt Gurbaz is so good. What a knock!
Pakistan under the pump and Afghanistan well n truly on top

One thing for sure this team can never win big tournaments. None of our players are consistent enough to win 3-5 matches even against weak team.

Never felt Gurbaz is so good. What a knock!
Pakistan under the pump and Afghanistan well n truly on top
He was not that good. Our players fly in the moon after 1 good performance. A loss can bring back our players down to the ground.

loving the display of batting by the Afghans.

The more the Rauf bowls, the more the robotic bowling.He will be plundered against Aus,Eng in those tiny stadiums in wc.

Line and length of bowlers has been so bad this match. Looks like bowlers took it easy after last match

Everyone relax, batting is yet to come and trust me you'll be suprised by our batting today.

chacha will make this a test match with dot balls. So my advice to Babar is bring Chacha last.

someone tell rameez, spinners bowled very less ovr in lst game, what an idiot

This is 2nd highest opening partnership for afganistan in odi ever. 256 is highest

Gurbaz is a atter from Islambad united btw. loving the phainty pakistan is getting

Still hoping for Gurbaz 200 here, would be the funniest thing I've seen from 59 AO to 1 guy getting 200 :)))

The president is here at one down, hopefully the Afghans can get 350

Will take a miracle to stop Afghanistan getting 300 which will be the 1st time ever against Pakistan IIRC

Afghanistan will win this by a fair margin it seems. I am really not lovin it

Nabi wasted the over, should had launched a few

Simple pitch. Easy win for Pakistan incoming

My prediction, hundreds for Fakhar and Rizwan with Iftikhar scoring the winning runs

Back