Al Barakah T20 Game 5 : Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Toronto | 12/10/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alam running through the side.

So basically it's still a big worry about our new pacers - Sohail Khan, Anwar Ali and Rauf all getting limited overs in the game and not one inexpensive over or wicket between them.

Last edited:
Superb last over from Fawad.

107 for 8 after their 20 overs.

Spectacular capitulation by Zimbabwe. Mazakadza must be really wanting to kick his team-mates at this very moment. Disgraceful attempts at slogging and they end up with a pathetic total. Disappointed one of either Anwar Ali or Rauf didn't get to complete their four overs

Hopefully Pakistan can finish off this target without losing any wickets. Shoaib Khan has to make this knock count if he wants to remain in with any chance of selection in future tourneys

Zimbabwe looked like they were going to get 150 plus at the start as Anwer and Rauf sprayed the ball around. However the spinners together with Gul clawed the game back for Pakistan.

The fielding was a mixed bag again with Butt looking like an OAP in the field.

Boi said:
Meanwhile Lahore Badshahs are not doing wel!!!!!

We gotta change their name to Lahore Losers. What a sorry bunch? Actually we should demand that they remove the name lahore and use something else. How about Toba Tek Singh ( TTS ) Badshahs?

coz of ban on kite flying in lahore, butt doesn't get enough practice catching kites, se he can't catch the ball either!

Can someone tell me when coverage is back on Ary Digital dont want to miss the start Thanks

Shahid A said:
Can someone tell me when coverage is back on Ary Digital dont want to miss the start Thanks
keep watching ARY Digital, you will find out boss

Shahid A said:
They start right now.

Afridi stretching

Afridi hits the ball so high in the air, that even with these powerplays, he wont get any advantage....

A very correct forward defensive stroke from Afridi - what on earth is going on !

both players off the mark. Afridi strokes one to mid off.

my stream is mashed!

any one else got online links!

4 to Afridi, loose delivery down the leg side.

Wild shot, across the line. Top edge and taken at 3rd man.

Afridis poor batting form continues.

A complete lack of common sense there. Its a slow wicket, play straight, yet he went for a big shot right across the line.

And of course it is Shoaib Malik's fault that Afridi is out! Serioulsy, I am no fan of Malik's captaincy but it puzzles me that people want Afrdi as the alternative. The man can never be relied upon as he never plays according to the match situation.

Challo - thank god, all those who wanted him to open can rest easy.

I am not getting any soung on the stream i am on any other website i could watch this on

Its powerplays and spinner is bowling why isnt butt hitting it over the top!

Shahid A said:
DAMN! i wish that hit butt just about moved out of the way :(

Yeah, I don't like him too, he actually makes runs for his team, how dare he!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back