Al Barakha T20 Game 2 : Canada v Pakistan | Toronto | 10/10/08

The way Butt is batting out there, you'd think he's facing, Holding, Marshall, Roberts and Garner

Our team cant even perform better against TRUNDLERS, yes thats what these guys are... just look

Attachments

• 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 49
10 overs gone... 10 overs to go...

Pakistan batting like girls 60-2

60 for 2. Half the overs gone.

Come on lift the pace, you have 8 wickets in hand.

60-2 after 10

Need to get another 200-300 in the next 10.

Hows voice was that earlier? M Akram? If so, I can't stand his mechanical voice.

Maybe they think it's a 50 over game? Yes, that can be the only explanation.

Saj said:
60 for 2. Half the overs gone.

Come on lift the pace, you have 8 wickets in hand.
With 3 reliable batsmen left :)
- Butt
- Malik
- Misbah

Both of these should retire hurt and let Afridi and Akhtar come in to bat. We need a monstrous score.

Maybe they're looking for batting practice for the rest of the ''series''?

lousy shot from Malik. Bowled, 63 for 3.

Difficult wicket, but really a poor batting display so far.

He made room, tried to smash it through the off side but missed and it the ball crashed into the stumps.

I think Misbah is in now.

Sheikh said:
Maybe they're looking for batting practice for the rest of the ''series''?

Yeah most probably that's why they dont want to get a good score like over 150 so they'll stick to get around 120 the most!

MUH nearly played on first ball. 1 run.

pakiatan playing canda?? whats the score? 130 for one after 10 overs?

68 for 3 from 12 rather painful to watch overs.

Pakistan's batting is so poor these days especially when you look at Australia and for that matter India. Sehwag made the Aussie bowlers look ordinary today but these Pakistani batsmen look pathetic against part timers. Mind you we have become part time cricketers ourselves.

If they also have a slow left arm bowler, its complete... then its PAK out for <100

Wicket has no pace in it, made worse by the lack of pace from the Canadian bowlers.

A rather rotund spinner comes onto bowl for Canada now

ok ok please calm down....we have seen initial poor batting displays in the past and everyone talk of doom and gloom...

lets wait until after the game, and dare i say it, after the touney to judge how we coming along.

Some things never change - SB is a terrible runner between the wickets.

hmmn .. this balaji is the exact opposite of the other balaji :p

first six of the innings. SB over mid wicket

79 for 3 from 13 overs.

My prediction 142 for 6

Slog sweep from Salman! He should be playing the anchor role, but as long as the runs come, it's cool..

82 for 3 from 14 overs.

Only 3 runs from that over -poor effort.

typical Pakistani style always play under pressure.. who ever bowls they cant play properly specially early in the tournament

Back