Al Barakha T20 Game 2 : Canada v Pakistan | Toronto | 10/10/08

lollol said:
Indeed... pathetic kuptaan is bowling himself because its Canada. Once we play against better opposition, he wont bowl anymore..
or he might be doing it because of over-rate, also possible..

Shoiab Khan the shifirishi looking pathetic in the field couldn't even stop a bounce ball at the boundary.

Captaincy at it's best and he brings back the out of sorts Tanvir back to ball - Why not Sohail Khan who bowled just 1 over for 7 runs?

As I write this Tanvir cleans up a canadian! 6 down now!

i hope he'l bowl tomorrow and will get smachhed for 2 asixes in a row :p

Muyazzim Khan said:
Canadians folding now. But what a rusty and pathetic peformance by the Paks
Hello there!

Cant disagree with that!

Another one dropped...

Well, it seems Malik has made it clear: Sohail Khan will be dropped tomorrow..

malik is a horrible captain.......y are u playing him if you are not gonna bowl sohail khan

Islamabadi said:
malik is a horrible captain.......y are u playing him if you are not gonna bowl sohail khan
1 over from his is enough for our wonderful kutpaan.

He already knows from that one over that he is not good enough. For tomorrows match i think Anwar Ali will replace him now...

lollol said:
1 over from his is enough for our wonderful kutpaan.

He already knows from that one over that he is not good enough. For tomorrows match i think Anwar Ali will replace him now...
And indeed Malik himself bowls 4 overs today...

If he doesnt bowl 4 tomorrow, i will shoot him...

***, why has Sohail Khan only bowled 1 over?

Shoaib Akhtar can't hang onto the ball either!

And it's the first tiime that Canada get's 100 in a T20 game! Well Done!

Fair enough performance here from Pakistan.
Understandably rusty and jetlagged, at least they won boys.
Lets see how they go tomorrow.
Malik is becoming a dog. Whats with giving Sohail only 1 over?
And yet again, beast gets a strike rate above 233 ;)
:afridi

Pakistan will definently need to pick up their game against SL and even Zimbabwe.

Congrats lolol you don't have to dirty your hands anymore as Malik bowls 4 overs and gets 2 wickets aswell!

First time Canada got 100 runs, should tell enough about Pakistans performance...

I wish there was a 'Cho.otia of the Match' award...Malik the skipper will always win it especially if there was a new player in the team; he would always send him low down the order if the youngster was a batsman and if that player was a bowler, he would barely bowl him just like he did to Sohail Khan today! :po: :po:

Monsee said:
I wish there was a 'Cho.otia of the Match' award...Malik the skipper will always win it especially if there was a new player in the team; he would always send him low down the order if the youngster was a batsman and barely bowl him just like he did to Sohail Khan today!

:))) :))) :)))

Omar Malik said:
Congrats lolol you don't have to dirty your hands anymore as Malik bowls 4 overs and gets 2 wickets aswell!
I talking about tomorrow against SL :)

I KNEW he would bowl 4 overs today, lets see what he will do tomorrow... i think he will chicken out..

Monsee said:
I wish there was a 'Cho.otia of the Match' award...Malik the skipper will always win it especially if there was a new player in the team; he would always send him low down the order if the youngster was a batsman and if that player was a bowler, he would barely bowl him just like he did to Sohail Khan today! :po: :po:
Im just thinking, what would Sohail Khan be feeling: why didnt i get more overs????

Comfortable win, it's simply bewildering that Sohail Khan wasn't given overs especially when the game had been one with them 7 down with 3 overs left.

Now he'll probably be dropped for Fawad.

lollol said:
I talking about tomorrow against SL :)

I KNEW he would bowl 4 overs today, lets see what he will do tomorrow... i think he will chicken out..

Defo he'll chicken out! What do you expect from him anyways!

"couple of dropped catched because of the sun"

retard... this guy is a retard, give him retard of the match award

Back