Al Barakha T20 Game 2 : Canada v Pakistan | Toronto | 10/10/08

Its not one of those indian or Pakistani pitches where even 200 can be chased down and besides Pakistan were heavy on the bowling side....for the first time ever, we wont be seeing the tundlers.

khanz141 said:
Its not one of those indian or Pakistani pitches where even 200 can be chased down and besides Pakistan were heavy on the bowling side....for the first time ever, we wont be seeing the tundlers.

Bring on Rao! :p :)))

Oh they are out already as I just changed the channel and Akhtar starts off with a wide to open Canada's account for them!

And he gets a wicket of his first legal delivery!

He was clocked @ 130k for that wickettaking ball btw

Akhtar is really too fit, i just adjusted my tv from widescreen to 4:3, and he still looks very fat...

Commentators ALSO saying he MUST lose weight...

I agree with Mo Akram on commentary. Akhtar looks well overweight and in no shape to bowl a long spell.

commentator: "Akhtar getting some pace here, thats where he is famous for"

tbh i think there are other reasons why he is famous for :p

Ghoshtbuster said:
Akhtar: 141ks
He looked in better shape when he played in IPL, and also was bowling instantly @ 145k :)

Lets see what he does here...

2nd wicket for Akhtar. PLayed on, batsman beaten for pace.

the dangerman is still there :p

Attachments

• 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 69
huge appeal from Shoaib, looked high to me.

Good delivery angling in.

142.6k fastest ball by Akhtar

Im sure he is not giving his 100% for pace, might be good also :)

Good over by Akhtar. Agree with Akram that he needs to lose weight but encouraging.

Where is that guy Davison or Davidson at? I remember him from the T20WC where he blasted NZ

Pak_NM said:
Good over by Akhtar. Agree with Akram that he needs to lose weight but encouraging.

SO you didn't agree with us and just agreed with Mo Akram that he really needs to lose weight! :p

Akhtar puffing and panting as if he has run a marathon.

Ability and skill is there, but at the moment he can only be afforded to play T20 cricket.

Davison wasn't performing and is now 38 so iirc he was dropped.

Cheema looks dangerous. Get him out!

tanvir looks out of sorts. Get him out the attack and bring in Sohail Khan.

TruSachFan said:
Where is that guy Davison or Davidson at? I remember him from the T20WC where he blasted NZ

& the 100 he got 0ff 69 balls in ODI WC against WI!

Back