Al-Qaeda vows to demolish Ayodhya Ram temple — ‘Babri Masjid will be rebuilt over place of idols’

Hitman

Test Debutant
Runs
Al-Qaeda will demolish the Ram temple being constructed in Ayodhya and replace it with a mosque, the international jihadist group has vowed in the latest issue of its magazine Ghazwa-e-Hind.

Released online this week by jihadist feeds, the magazine also referred to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Uttar Pradesh Chief minister Yogi Adityanath — warning them not to dismiss its exhortations as “propaganda of the Pakistani establishment” — and called on Indian Muslims to support jihad (holy war).

“Just as the Ram temple is being built on the ruins of the Babri Masjid, it will be demolished, and the Babri Masjid will be rebuilt over the place of the idols in the name of Allah,” said the editorial in the 110-page magazine. “All this demands sacrifice,” it added.

The magazine’s content, one senior intelligence officer told ThePrint, appeared to have been authored by an individual familiar with the Indian milieu.

Addressing Indian Muslims, it said they should “not fear material losses in this cause”, as they have already suffered the destruction of life and property for decades. “If this life and property had been used for jihad, then there would not have been so much loss”.

It went on to call secularism “a hell” for Indian Muslims, and asserted that slogans of Hindu-Muslim brotherhood are “a hoax”.

“All this is not just talk,” it said. “The Babri Masjid was demolished 30 years ago, pregnant women were burnt after their stomachs were cut 20 years ago, their children were burnt along with them in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), and today there are bulldozers everywhere,” the article said.

“Hindus are sharpening knives, spears and swords for everyone from Jamia Millia (Islamia) and Aligarh, to Jamia Osmania (Hyderabad suburb) and Deoband (town),” it added.

“All Hindus are being taught to use sticks. Talk of chopping off the faces and heads of Muslims with vegetable-cutting knives is being heard from the mouths of Hindu women.”

It further said that al-Qaeda intends to fight a jihad so that the “entire Indian subcontinent will become part of the world of Islam, and stop idol worship”.

“From Jamia Masjid in Srinagar to the Babri Masjid, jihad is the solution”.

Focus on India

Founded by Osama bin Laden in 1988, al-Qaeda’s focus on India was initiated by Ayman al-Zawahari, who became the terror outfit’s chief after bin Laden’s death in 2011.

In September 2014, al-Zawahiri announced the establishment of the group’s new branch in the Indian subcontinent in a video posted online.

The founding chief of al-Qaeda’s South Asian wing, Sana-ul-Haq, also known as Asim Umar, was killed in 2019 in the Musa Qala district of Afghanistan in an air strike by the US. He came from Sambhal district in Uttar Pradesh.

Al-Zawahiri himself — who had supported pro-hijab protests in Karnataka in a video released in April — was slain on 31 July this year, in a US drone strike at his residence in Kabul.

Link: https://theprint.in/india/al-qaeda-...-will-be-rebuilt-over-place-of-idols/1299701/

Last edited:
Huh..didn't know Al Quaeda still existed. The sole purpose of making today such a public spectacle is for generations to remember the importance of this day and defend it at any cost. Islamic ship has sailed in India. Infact India is closer to becoming a Hindu Rashtra than ever in the last thousand years.

Why? Both kill innocent people and instigate the killing of innocent people
I challenge you to debate on RSS. Which killings has RSS done? You need to show ideological support for killings. If a PTI supporter kills someone, will you compare it with AQ? By that logic Congress is a terrorist org.

Al Qaida needs to understand …..

Ram Temple is built as per the directions/orders given by Indian court after giving equal opportunities to both sides i.e. Hindus and Muslims

It’s not the case that BJP and Modi built Ram Mandir in one night by demolishing Babri Masjid like what Mir Baqi did in 15th century who built Babri masjid by demolishing Ram temple.

Also Supreme Court taken cognizance of Muslim side and allotted them place to built Babri Masjid in Ayodhya

Al Qaida needs to understand …..

Ram Temple is built as per the directions/orders given by Indian court after giving equal opportunities to both sides i.e. Hindus and Muslims

It’s not the case that BJP and Modi built Ram Mandir in one night by demolishing Babri Masjid like what Mir Baqi did in 15th century who built Babri masjid by demolishing Ram temple.

Also Supreme Court taken cognizance of Muslim side and allotted them place to built Babri Masjid in Ayodhya
No, it is the hindus who need to understand. That once muslims have occupied something it belongs to them for ever. Clock has to be turned back only till the day they occupied it, not earlier than that.

Hand to hand combat between RSS and Al Qaeda will be a blockbuster event tho. Two groups with very similar ideals.

Easy win for RSS due to sheer numbers. Al Qaeda can only attack from back hiding, face to face they stand no chance.

How old is hinduism? Must older than that? Why was a janambhoomi never built all those thousands of years? I think it goes much further back than 500 years.
Do you mean why it wasn’t built after 1947?

Do you mean why it wasn’t built after 1947?
No. I mean exactly what I wrote. Someone said it was 500 years in the making. Why was it not made sooner? Or are you saying it was built and then demolished by Muslims or the British or whoever else?

How old is Lord Ram? I am sure his origin goes back thousands of years and if he is the god of Hinduism, surely a structure honoring him would have been constructed at the place of his birth a long long time ago.

No. I mean exactly what I wrote. Someone said it was 500 years in the making. Why was it not made sooner? Or are you saying it was built and then demolished by Muslims or the British or whoever else?

How old is Lord Ram? I am sure his origin goes back thousands of years and if he is the god of Hinduism, surely a structure honoring him would have been constructed at the place of his birth a long long time ago.
Babur demolished this temple 500 years back.

Yeah.. there was a temple before Babur demolished it..

Babur demolished this temple 500 years back.
From what I gather, its contested. Most neutral sources will tell you its not clear there was a ram temple at that location. Also, if there was one, its not verifiable that it was built as a ram janambhoomi. My point is if it was raam janam bhoomi, it would have been very strongly documented in the annals of history. mostly this is just hearsay, and it was mainstreamed after 1992. Not much existed in manner of historical record about it before that.

From what I gather, its contested. Most neutral sources will tell you its not clear there was a ram temple at that location. Also, if there was one, its not verifiable that it was built as a ram janambhoomi. My point is if it was raam janam bhoomi, it would have been very strongly documented in the annals of history. mostly this is just hearsay, and it was mainstreamed after 1992. Not much existed in manner of historical record about it before that.
Hmm So many travellers for years (non Hindus) made the observation about destruction and also pilgrims praying there literally from 16-17th century..
Consistently history has mentioned this and yet there was a mosque in Ayodhya?

In british records it is mentioned as masjid-e-janmasthan (masjid of the birthplace). You can read the 1000 page judgement which has all data.

Hmm So many travellers for years (non Hindus) made the observation about destruction and also pilgrims praying there literally from 16-17th century..
Hindus will always be gaslit. This is something every hindu should know.

Huh..didn't know Al Quaeda still existed. The sole purpose of making today such a public spectacle is for generations to remember the importance of this day and defend it at any cost. Islamic ship has sailed in India. Infact India is closer to becoming a Hindu Rashtra than ever in the last thousand years.

Not sure it ever existed. It seems to be more of an ideological movement, not one which actually carries out threats. Online editorials is probably as far as it will go so Bharatis can rest easy and visit the temple at leisure.

So you are saying there is historical evidence present that this was a site of some structure constructed to honor Ram's janambhoomi? Can you provide some documented academic or scholarly evidence of it? And I mean academic, not one manufactured by some religious or political entity.

I dont meant to sound contentious here but in Hinduism, all historical events and locations are very vividly documented. For instance the actual location of Ram's kingdom, Ravan's kingdom, the location of the ram setu, etc.
He existed ca 5000 years BCE and supposedly ruled for 30 years. He is such a revered entity that it amazes me why a well known place of his birth did not exist in history all those years.

Not sure it ever existed. It seems to be more of an ideological movement, not one which actually carries out threats. Online editorials is probably as far as it will go so Bharatis can rest easy and visit the temple at leisure.
Ideological movements inspire others to carry out the threat. But that is a normal thing now, no matter which country you live, there are many ideologies out to get you and hurt you.

So you are saying there is historical evidence present that this was a site of some structure constructed to honor Ram's janambhoomi? Can you provide some documented academic or scholarly evidence of it? And I mean academic, not one manufactured by some religious or political entity.
Google for Ayodhya judgement pdf

Ideological movements inspire others to carry out the threat. But that is a normal thing now, no matter which country you live, there are many ideologies out to get you and hurt you.

I think most Indian Muslims are docile, if they were the type to carry out threats they would have acted by now. Different in IOK, that is where the resistance would be found, and that is why hundreds of thousands of Bharati troops are stationed there for decades now.

I think most Indian Muslims are docile, if they were the type to carry out threats they would have acted by now. Different in IOK, that is where the resistance would be found, and that is why hundreds of thousands of Bharati troops are stationed there for decades now.
Yeah Indian Muslims need a certificate from Pakistanis that consistently live under the Army rule without wanting it. Sure lol

I dont meant to sound contentious here but in Hinduism, all historical events and locations are very vividly documented. For instance the actual location of Ram's kingdom, Ravan's kingdom, the location of the ram setu, etc.
He existed ca 5000 years BCE and supposedly ruled for 30 years. He is such a revered entity that it amazes me why a well known place of his birth did not exist in history all those years.
Do you think Hindus worship in a Mosque? Why do you think there is documented evidence of Hindu worshippers there from 17th century?

Also how old do you think is Ramayana text?
Why is there a mention of Ayodhya in that.

Yeah Indian Muslims need a certificate from Pakistanis that consistently live under the Army rule without wanting it. Sure lol

It's self evident they are docile regardless of what goes on in Pakistan. That you had to deflect to Pakistan only reinforces my point.

Anyway I am not going to take any hindu rashtra talk seriously until Bollywood reflects it. Right now they are still churning out films called Jab we Met, and knocking out shows with women owning cute little dogs probably called Becky.

It's self evident they are docile regardless of what goes on in Pakistan. That you had to deflect to Pakistan only reinforces my point.

Anyway I am not going to take any hindu rashtra talk seriously until Bollywood reflects it. Right now they are still churning out films called Jab we Met, and knocking out shows with women owning cute little dogs probably called Becky.
No idea about Becky , I just know stuffy.
Just fyi Full name of Maula Jatt movie the biggest Pakistani hit:

“The Legend of Maula Jatt”
Peace!

I challenge you to debate on RSS. Which killings has RSS done? You need to show ideological support for killings. If a PTI supporter kills someone, will you compare it with AQ? By that logic Congress is a terrorist org.
So those killings for eating beef aren't inspired by RSS? Those killings in Gujarat weren't inspired and planned by RSS?

Yes by complete nut cases. RSS inspire killers? Who was Gandhis killer?

Since you hold MKG in such high regard .... do you realize that it was his idea to ban beef ? Therefore using your tedious logic... he is the leader of terrorists?

Do you think Hindus worship in a Mosque? Why do you think there is documented evidence of Hindu worshippers there from 17th century?

Also how old do you think is Ramayana text?
Why is there a mention of Ayodhya in that.
I am not sure you are even understanding my questions.

Ayodhya is a city? Yes or no?
Hindus, like Muslims, have places of worship? Yes? I am sure we will all agree on it. There are masjids and there are mandirs. There will be more than a one or two or three in any given city. Dont think any of that is argumentative.

My point is Ram could be born in anywhere in Ayodhya, in the city. But wherever his birthplace was/is why was there never a big revered construction in history? Muslims only came to the country around 700 AD. Hinduism has existed since 5000 BC. If Ram was indeed born in that area of a an acre of two where the masjid stood, is there any historical evidence of it? There can be a mandir there, I am not questioning it. But was that mandir historically known for being the Ram Janambhoomi? I ask because it seems all too convenient for someone to claim "well we know Ram was born in this town. There are plenty of other mandirs in the city but since Muslims demolished that one mandir hundreds of years ago, lets just say Ram was born there"

... and in light of scant evidence, I think that explanation will fit. Unless you can provide some evidence here that makes it clear that for years and years there were pligramges to this location and people used to come to this very location to honor this place as Ram's birthplace.

Once again, I am no expert and not trying to be argumentative. Just asking some questions. If you google this question, you will see statements like "Some Hindus claim..." etc. so far I have been able to find no concrete scholarly or academic evidence that suggests this ~2 acre location as the exact birthplace of Ram. Hinduism is well known for documenting its sacred places and things such as the sacred rivers, locations of ramayana, etc and it boggles my mind that when it comes to such a place of historical significance as your god's place of birth, we have nothing to do by but opinions.

Easy win for RSS due to sheer numbers. Al Qaeda can only attack from back hiding, face to face they stand no chance.

Hmm lathis vs ak-47s ... I know who I'm backing.

lf1QPfd.jpg

I am not sure you are even understanding my questions.

Ayodhya is a city? Yes or no?
Hindus, like Muslims, have places of worship? Yes? I am sure we will all agree on it. There are masjids and there are mandirs. There will be more than a one or two or three in any given city. Dont think any of that is argumentative.

My point is Ram could be born in anywhere in Ayodhya, in the city. But wherever his birthplace was/is why was there never a big revered construction in history? Muslims only came to the country around 700 AD. Hinduism has existed since 5000 BC. If Ram was indeed born in that area of a an acre of two where the masjid stood, is there any historical evidence of it? There can be a mandir there, I am not questioning it. But was that mandir historically known for being the Ram Janambhoomi? I ask because it seems all too convenient for someone to claim "well we know Ram was born in this town. There are plenty of other mandirs in the city but since Muslims demolished that one mandir hundreds of years ago, lets just say Ram was born there"

... and in light of scant evidence, I think that explanation will fit. Unless you can provide some evidence here that makes it clear that for years and years there were pligramges to this location and people used to come to this very location to honor this place as Ram's birthplace.

Once again, I am no expert and not trying to be argumentative. Just asking some questions. If you google this question, you will see statements like "Some Hindus claim..." etc. so far I have been able to find no concrete scholarly or academic evidence that suggests this ~2 acre location as the exact birthplace of Ram. Hinduism is well known for documenting its sacred places and things such as the sacred rivers, locations of ramayana, etc and it boggles my mind that when it comes to such a place of historical significance as your god's place of birth, we have nothing to do by but opinions.

That temple was build as soon as Lord Rama died and his next 42 generations prayed him there. Then Babur destroyed it in 16th century and build a mosque there. This place has immense religious sentiments associated with Hindu's....so no question of building the temple anywhere. It is like asking Jews to build Temple Mount in any other place in Jerusalem.

Assuming you understand hindi/urdu, watch the below video. You will understand the entire conflict:

“Hinduism” is not even a word Hindu is not even a religion..it is a way of life, do your research !

That temple was build as soon as Lord Rama died and his next 42 generations prayed him there. Then Babur destroyed it in 16th century and build a mosque there. This place has immense religious sentiments associated with Hindu's....so no question of building the temple anywhere. It is like asking Jews to build Temple Mount in any other place in Jerusalem.

Assuming you understand hindi/urdu, watch the below video. You will understand the entire conflict:

Once again, this is a youtube video made by a random youtuber. Unless you can point out any particular point in this video that cites historical evidence of the claim.

Watch this video below where certain academics claim Ayodhya city in UP did not even exist in the times of Ram. This city was known by some other name and was renamed to Ayodhya much later.

I don't Gandhi or any Ind politician in high regard. Why should I? But that doesn't mean that you have a right to hurt him or kill him.
Since you hold MKG in such high regard .... do you realize that it was his idea to ban beef ? Therefore using your tedious logic... he is the leader of terrorists?

That’s like saying religion inspires killers. Very vague.
So who is responsible for the killing of innocent people in India. As you may know ( or dont) I detest the killing of innocent people and AQs role in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
To control the people, control their religious centers. This was the strategy back in the day. So mosques were built on top of temples. But again Hinduism in these large numbers is a phenomenon of the last 100 or so years. Many local tribes and their gods have been appropriated into Hinduism over time. And that's why Hindus have so many gods and gods have avatars.

What you are seeing now is a political and dharmic movement. It will have long legs as it's been tied to self respect of self and the country. Now, what will this lead to? Will it be a religious cesspool with radicalization?

Not quite. Majority of Hindus are quite religious. Imagine living under the Islamic rule for a thousand years and still preserving your religion? No other country survived it. Hindus did. But the highly religious are also highly educated. That's the difference between Islamic and Hindu cultures.

Isn't that what you guys claim any way. So if the RSS aren't behind the lynchings in India, who is?
I am only using your own logic. There are muslims and hindus behind lynchings in India. BJP govt made a special law which gives death or life imprisonment for lynching. Why would an RSS associated party do that?

You need to be careful with your comparisons. Provide ideological evidence to show that a liberal org like RSS is like world famous terrorists like al qaeda. You cannot escape.

Not allowed to worship in a temple that is not completed

Since 1947, Two temples have been rebuilt in India by removing a mosque that was built by destroying the existing temple.

Both were consecrated once the garbha griha was completed.

One by Dr Rajendra Prasad and one by Narendra Modi. They were no issues regarding temple construction needed to be completed for doing so in 1950s.

By the way Al-Qaeda and ISIS are a product of Mosad and jew-nited states.
They have no link to Islam at all. Infact there is similarity with RSS and both Al-Qaeda and ISIS

By the way Al-Qaeda and ISIS are a product of Mosad and jew-nited states.
They have no link to Islam at all. Infact there is similarity with RSS and both Al-Qaeda and ISIS
RSS can at worst be compared with muslim league (the original one). Both started to safeguard the rights of their people.

To control the people, control their religious centers. This was the strategy back in the day. So mosques were built on top of temples. But again Hinduism in these large numbers is a phenomenon of the last 100 or so years. Many local tribes and their gods have been appropriated into Hinduism over time. And that's why Hindus have so many gods and gods have avatars.

What you are seeing now is a political and dharmic movement. It will have long legs as it's been tied to self respect of self and the country. Now, what will this lead to? Will it be a religious cesspool with radicalization?

Not quite. Majority of Hindus are quite religious. Imagine living under the Islamic rule for a thousand years and still preserving your religion? No other country survived it. Hindus did. But the highly religious are also highly educated. That's the difference between Islamic and Hindu cultures.

Mughals are long gone, but they live rent free in the minds of these poor hindutva brainwashed people.

Conquered them once, will conquer them again. No worries. In Sha Allah.

No, it is the hindus who need to understand. That once muslims have occupied something it belongs to them for ever. Clock has to be turned back only till the day they occupied it, not earlier than that.
Really? This is the difference between democracy and terrorism… Democracy doesn’t recognising things taken by force.

The regimes who imposed their culture, religion by distorting others were got destroyed…. These terrorist organisations and their supporting countries must learn something from Arabic countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman etc. how these countries prospered bcos they respects all religion and cultures. Even most conservative Saudi is melting now… recently they allowed Indian minister Smriti Irani to visit their country without hijab…. Also They included Ramayan and Mahabharat in the school syllabus…

Now terrorist organisations and their supporting countries are in minority, their economies in crises and very soon they will get destroyed

I am only using your own logic. There are muslims and hindus behind lynchings in India. BJP govt made a special law which gives death or life imprisonment for lynching. Why would an RSS associated party do that?

You need to be careful with your comparisons. Provide ideological evidence to show that a liberal org like RSS is like world famous terrorists like al qaeda. You cannot escape.

You don't understand .... he makes the rules of engagement and as it suits him.

We should pack them both in a few square miles of Uttar Pradesh and leave them there forever, Al-Qaeda and VHP/Bajrang Dal etc.

Mughals are long gone, but they live rent free in the minds of these poor hindutva brainwashed people.

The Nazis are long gone as well. Yet they are remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Al Qaeda has nothing to do with Islam. They are regarded as extremists just like TTP. These kinds of terrorist activities are not in favor of any country.

Because they know that RSS are above the law. In the US they also had laws against murder but how many whites were convicted until the late 1960s. Laws are only as good as the people enforcing them

Because they know that RSS are above the law. In the US they also had laws against murder but how many whites were convicted until the late 1960s. Laws are only as good as the people enforcing them
Show proof/citations that RSS are above the law.

The Nazis are long gone as well. Yet they are remembered for all the wrong reasons.
The essence of the Nazis lives through the israeli's of today, though.

Just like the essence of the pagans of ancient Iraq who opposed Prophet Abraham, pagan Romans who opposed Prophet Jesus and the pagan Arabs who opposed Prophet Muhammad lives through the pagans of India today.

Peace and blessings be upon all prophets of God, who preached to worship Him and Him alone.

This I agree with, Pakistan with its financial and military might has a good chance of one day conquering Bharat.

P.S. My only doubt here is, it was the Mughals that conquered back in the day, not sure if the converts who are now in control can do what the Mughals did, but I remain optimistic.

The inner sanctum (Garbhgudi) is most important part of the temple thats where the god resides. Infact entire temple is built around it. You dont need entire temple premise to be built.
God does not reside there. It's a idol being a physical
The inner sanctum (Garbhgudi) is most important part of the temple thats where the god resides. Infact entire temple is built around it. You dont need entire temple premise to be built.
God does not reside there, it's an idol

God does not reside there. It's a idol being a physical

God does not reside there, it's an idol
Pran Pratistha = Infusing murti (idol) with pran (Life force). Its a ceremony to invite deity (God). Regarding Garbhgudi, please share references and which scriptures to be precise. They are 4 vedas which veda are you referring to? Gudi literally means temple.

Babri litigant praises RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat

Iqbal Ansari, one of the main plaintiffs in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case, on Tuesday said the BJP has brought an end to the Ram temple issue.

Speaking to PTI, he also said that now everyone should listen to RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's advice to shun habit of fighting on small disputes. Ansari said he attended the consecration ceremony of Ram Lalla on Monday and his experience was good.

"When my father (Hashim Ansari) was alive, he kept telling everyone that the Congress got the statue placed inside the Babri Masjid, the party got the mosque demolished, and it laid the foundation stone of the temple," he alleged.

"In the BJP rule, only the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya took place...nothing else has happened. The BJP has ended the Ram Mandir issue," he said.

On the issue of Kashi and Mathura being taken up now, Ansari said, "All this will keep happening due to politics in the country. What did the Congress do? Whatever is happening today, the Congress also kept doing the same (during its rule)."

Praising the speech of RSS chief Bhagwat at the consecration ceremony, he said, "Bhagwat ji was saying the right things. Whatever he was saying should happen."

In his speech, Bhagwat had urged people to end 'kalah' (dispute) and shun habit of fighting on small disputes. The RSS chief said Ram Lalla has returned home after 500 years because of the penance of a lot of people and he salutes their hardwork and sacrifices.

"But why did he (Ram) leave? He left because there were disputes (kalah) in Ayodhya. Ram Rajya is coming and we have to shun all disputes and stop fighting among ourselves over petty issues. We will have to shun ego and stay united," he had said.

Ansari said the Muslims of the country want peace.

"This community is not very educated. It does not want a government job. It does its own small business. When there is no riot, they will live peacefully," he added "Ram has not come to Ayodhya yesterday, he has been there since December 1949," he said, referring to the appearance of a Ram Lalla idol in the Babri Masjid on December 22, 1949.

Of course islamists will try to delegitimise any nationalist muslim not following their expansionist agenda.

Any worthwhile ideology should be expansionist AKA inclusive. This is why the British empire thrived and brought light to dark places. This is why India yearns to become a permanent member of the UN with a right to veto.

Any worthwhile ideology should be expansionist AKA inclusive. This is why the British empire thrived and brought light to dark places. This is why India yearns to become a permanent member of the UN with a right to veto.
So you agree with the assertion, and your only comment is that expansionism is a good thing. Fair enough.

Back