Any bat experts wanna help me?

Tareq niazi

Debutant
Runs
Hi Pakpassion! ... i've now been ofline for like 2 years... heh :D nice to back :D
My name is Tareq and i live i Sweden,
I'm thinking of buying a new bat because my bats are kinda fake.
So alot of my friends recomended me this site.
I dont buy bats trough the internet but when i have, the bats have come out to be fake or kasmir willow or worse..
and also my parents get quite annoyed when i want to buy new bats.
Therefore i want to buy a bat which will last long and that i will be happy with for a longer term.
My budget is around 160-180$, however i i've been watching alot of threads that have been posted on this site, they're great!
So far the bat that have impressed me is the CA Gel ... it's because of its shape, the reason is that its curved down where the toe guard is ( i like to loft the shots) .. but
almost all the other CA bats have that form. I also like meaty bats with big edges but with a very light pickup because im only 16 years old .... and i get to play very
very fast bowlers during training, that are way older than me ... some of them plays for the national team.
Another reason is that im quite short, maybe around (170 cm), so i want swing the bat freely without misstiming the deliveries.
I just want some recomendations of bats that you think i might like.
I would be glad if you responded, and yeah sorry for my bad english :D
Best regards,
Tareq.

CA Gel is a laminated bat which means it is illegal to use it if you follow the rules of the game strictly. Also, since it is laminated it is more difficult to get hold of lighter weights. Many of the CA bats have a slightly higher sweet spots as well. So if you are a good driver of the ball you might wanna go something with a curve (for your lofted shots) and a tad lower sweetspot. What about MB? You can get a Bubber Sher for less than 200 dollars. Also, the SS bats would fit your profile--just need to find one in your budget. SG however is like CA with the meat not being that low and I have been speaking to a lot of players and bat enthusiasts recently and most of them have not been that impressed with SG pressing, compared to that of SS and BAS. In BAS, you can get a lightly used Shadow in your budget or a new King Hitter probably. Most of the SS bats are curvaceous..lol. I hope this helps. :)

I reccomend you get a lieght weight bat you are young and still developing alot of people make the mistake of getting bats which re around 2.11 when they are to young

Thanks for the replies, they're really helpful.
After these posts of yours, i've changed my thougts.
Well i should'nt go for ca gel ... But i cant go for a bubber sher
Bcause they're heavy.. but bas and ca seems Good ,however the ss and sg bat have their straigth form, i get quite annoyed when using them, but could you give Me any recomedation from Ca, Bas, or anyother brand ..

CA Plus 5000, 8000 and extra power are good bats will suit ur style of play and are same shape as CA gel. SG bats dont have a much of a curve but SS are curved/bowed. I'd suggest SS Heritage, Ranger or Torpedo bat.

Thanks for the reply.. :D
Which one of ¨the plus 5000 and 8000 will last longer .. and which one is the best one? if you've used them, and also from whats site can i order them :D

CA plus 5000 will last longer and I had 3 of them n all were very good bats and I ordered them from cricmall.com

What weigth did you order? Do you have any pictures of the ca plus 5000, what weigth should i go for ? You Can see my Age etc above,i would appriciate Your help, how was the shipping .?

I agree with Knightrider about the SG bats but the CA 5000, 8000 I am not sure about. Tareq--- I am sure you will come across a lot of information if you use the search function.

Also, you can get Bubber Sher at lighter weights.

SS Ranger should be well within your budget as Knightrider said.

You should go for a weight you are comfortable with. Normally at your age people use lighter bats but I have seen plenty of very good young players using heavier bats because they were comfortable with the weight. You need to ask yourself this question, not us. Period.

What weigth did you order? Do you have any pictures of the ca plus 5000, what weigth should i go for ? You Can see my Age etc above,i would appriciate Your help, how was the shipping .?

I ordered medium weight around 2.10-2.12lb & its upto you what weight you like. Delivery/shipping takes around 6-8 days.

I have a few pictures. (1st CA 5k) I wasn't a fan of stickers & I removed them and put different stickers on them.

ca5.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca2-2.jpg

newberycadbury2.jpg

newberycadbury1.jpg

newberycadbury3.jpg

This is the same CA plus 5k bat but I took off the CA stickers and put newbery stickers on it.

Last edited:
bat10-1.jpg

bat14-1.jpg

( 2nd) CA PLUS 5k bat restickered as Puma Iridium(blue)

Last edited:
3rd CA Plus 5k restickered as Slazenger Oz blade.

33-2.jpg

44-1.jpg

olderbats20094.jpg

olderbats20092.jpg

Bat next to red SS matrix is CA plus 5k

Last edited:
I can vouch for the perfomance of BAS kinghitter, but it's is not a bat with big edges. SS premium would be a good choice for you as it falls under your budget. I suggest you get in touch with Asad bhai, He can sort you out with a nice bat which falls under your budget. Have you considered getting a used bat. You can get nice ones for the money and don't have to knock it in either.

http://uzisports.com/index.php

Thanks for the help guys!! :D
i think im going for CA plus 5000, 8000, or what about MB sher amin or AS bats.... any thougths you wanna share with me about theese bats ?

and also .. i found out that CA plus 10k cost 40 pounds more thans Ca 5k .. should i go for the 10k?

I agree with Knightrider about the SG bats but the CA 5000, 8000 I am not sure about. Tareq--- I am sure you will come across a lot of information if you use the search function.

Also, you can get Bubber Sher at lighter weights.

SS Ranger should be well within your budget as Knightrider said.

You should go for a weight you are comfortable with. Normally at your age people use lighter bats but I have seen plenty of very good young players using heavier bats because they were comfortable with the weight. You need to ask yourself this question, not us. Period.

For a wonder.... lol ;-)

should i buy the Ca 5k from CAwears or from Cricmall ?

I think CA wears would be better if possible,because I don't know if it can be done.......

Can Someone Answer These Questions?

*How do I buy CA products directly from their website?

*Is it possible for them to ship goods to countries like Bangladesh,what will be the cost of the shipping?

*If Yes can someone please tell Me the about the whole process?

should i buy the Ca 5k from CAwears or from Cricmall ?
I would say Cricmall... coz u will get different bats to choose from.... they reply all their emails....
and send different pics before u finalise... again opinion differs...

I think CA wears would be better if possible,because I don't know if it can be done.......

Can Someone Answer These Questions?

*How do I buy CA products directly from their website?

*Is it possible for them to ship goods to countries like Bangladesh,what will be the cost of the shipping?

*If Yes can someone please tell Me the about the whole process?

Just email CA... they do respond however you dont get to see the bat till you pay.....

I would say Cricmall... coz u will get different bats to choose from.... they reply all their emails....
and send different pics before u finalise... again opinion differs...

Just email CA... they do respond however you dont get to see the bat till you pay.....

How do I pay?

I think WU or Bank Transfer. It will be your cheapest option.

However, you will not go wrong with cricmall or batsandmore or Basharatbhai (cheapest) and uzisports as well but the transaction will cost you more. You will pay with CC if buy from them.

I think WU or Bank Transfer. It will be your cheapest option.

However, you will not go wrong with cricmall or batsandmore or Basharatbhai (cheapest) and uzisports as well but the transaction will cost you more. You will pay with CC if buy from them.

Spot on....

Back