Are Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan the Ahmed Shehzad, and Misbah ul Haq of our era?

Say whatever you wish, go on and start claiming the babar hit 6 4's in a super over was also sarcastic.

That's a hypothetical scenario and a comment that wasn't directed at you. Whether it happens or not, the point is Babar can score more than 24 in an over and he proved that in the last match. You term him as an anchor but his strike rate and hitting ability is good as anyone else's in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mask about supporting Pakistan. Don't pretend like you don't know what we're talking about here. You get side tracked in your ramblings.

As I said you're not a true fan and you're very judgemental. The ones you call Misbah clique have supported all Pakistani teams be it the ones lead by Sarfraz or Babar. We don't pick and choose, we support whoever represents us. It's just you making divisions about 'us' vs 'them'. And you don't want to be a fan because your favourite players aren't getting picked or playing in their preferred positions LOL like you have any say over that. Get off your high horse
What mask? I have stated since the day I met you I will not support Pakistan as long as babar is captaining or misbah is coach or whatever.

Where was this support for imad? Don't make me fetch comments from 2017 uptill now. Ik full well on your sentiments for sarfraz. Someone like you would never in your life ever have the audacity to claim that sarfraz was miles and miles better then misbah as a captain.

You'll go out of your way to support the 2023 team but will find excuses for the 2019 team, even going so far as to call the no 1 ranked r20 side brittle while misbah's side the right approach.

Misbah is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my life, and it makes sense that his die hard supporters equally as hypocritical.

That's a hypothetical scenario and a comment that wasn't directed at you but to the one you brown nose. Whether it happens or not, the point is Babar can score more than 24 in an over and he proved that in the last match. You term him as an anchor but his strike rate and hitting ability is good as anyone else's in Pakistan.
I'm sure you're gleefully jumping in joy. You'll end in tears again and again and again vs England and the upcoming cup plain and simple.

Let’s compare strike rates of Babar and Rizwan in T20 world cups to previous era players.

Babar - 114

Rizwan - 120

Shehzad - 126

Misbah - 124

Umar Akmal - 132

Sharjeel - 143

Make your own mind up based on stats as some players are clearly seen as worse than Babar and Rizwan but the stats are saying the opposite is true.
It's pointless to show strike rates.

90% of Pakistanis can't tell the difference between T20 and ODI.

In Pakistan, someone with an average of 50 and a strike rate of 110 is considered a legend.

I don't think most Pakistanis understand strike rates and powerplays.

It's pointless to show strike rates.

90% of Pakistanis can't tell the difference between T20 and ODI.

In Pakistan, someone with an average of 50 and a strike rate of 110 is considered a legend.

I don't think most Pakistanis understand strike rates and powerplays.
They do, they'll make arguments in favour of PCT aka misbah, Babar, Rizzu etc because it suits their agenda

What mask? I have stated since the day I met you I will not support Pakistan as long as babar is captaining or misbah is coach or whatever.

And lol joke of the biggest century.

Where was this support for imad? Don't make me fetch comments from 2017 uptill now. Ik full well on your sentiments for sarfraz. Someone like you would never in your life ever have the audacity to claim that sarfraz was miles and miles better then misbah as a captain.

You'll go out of your way to support the 2023 team but will find excuses for the 2019 team, even going so far as to call the no 1 ranked r20 side brittle while misbah's side the right approach.

Misbah is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my life, and it makes sense that his die hard supporters equally as hypocritical.

Misbah is not coach and you have no control or say on who is captain. You're either a well wishers of the Pakistani team or not. What's this that I want them to lose. That's disrespectful to all players and fans.

And Imad? He's cannon fodder for the Indian line up. Only an ill wisher would want him in the Pakistani team. He had his days but we have too many players now that can do the job better than him.
Anyways, if puppy eyes is selected I will support him, why? Because he represents our team and I will wish him the best. That's what true fans do not oh my favourite player isn't playing so I hope this team loses. It's our national team for God's sake not some PSL side.

And I will not claim that Sarfraz is a better captain than Misbah because it's simply not true. Misbah turned an adopted home into a fortress and took us to #1 in a the ultimate format with limited players. If we didn't win the CT17, no one would even be talking about Sarfraz. Anyways I have supported him as well and he's one of my favourite players. You can dig all you want, you won't see any negative comments from me about him.

Misbah is not coach and you have no control or say on who is captain. You're either a well wishers of the Pakistani team or not. What's this nonsense of I want them to lose. That's disrespectful to all players and fans.

And Imad? He's cannon fodder for the Indian line up. Only an ill wisher would want him in the Pakistani team. He had his days but we have too many players now that can do the job better than him.
Anyways, if puppy eyes is selected I will support him, why? Because he represents our team and I will wish him the best. That's what true fans do not oh my favourite player isn't playing so I hope this team loses. It's our national team for God's sake not some PSL side.

And I will not claim that Sarfraz is a better captain than Misbah because it's simply not true. Misbah turned an adopted home into a fortress and took us to #1 in a the ultimate format with limited players. If we didn't win the CT17, no one would even be talking about Sarfraz. Anyways I have supported him as well and he's one of my favourite players. You can dig all you want, you won't see any negative comments from me about him.
I will not be a well wisher until babar departs. And it's not disrespectful to anyone besides misbah/ba/riz fans. Their is nothing wrong with wanting this clique to get butchered a 100 x over like they have been for the past 4 years now so that this saga ends, even if it takes 10 more years of butchering.

I'll support the next saga if we return to pak cricket as to how it was.

Imad wasim is 100% correct about every single thing he's claimed on Pakistan cricket. Its plain and simple. And true fans want imad > Nawaz in the team. Only an idiot would think nawaz > Imad. Proper Pakistan fans like proper Australian fans want the STRONGEST TEAM, Not this dosti yaari wannabie culture. Ego's and attitudes don't matter. Theirs no such thing as being nice that this daoti yaari group have adopted.

LIMITED PLAYERS? He had a Test ATG and a test modern great in his batting line up? Wdym limited players? What nonsense is this? Why hasn't your captain won any icc event? Infact sarfraz took the team to no 1 t20 rank with far more limited players. He didn't have the luxury of inheriting a team filled with YK and Azhar, 2 MO bats that hard carried that entire team and the entire era.

Back