Are Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan the Ahmed Shehzad, and Misbah ul Haq of our era?

When you repeat I've been proven right over and over again you're absolutely trying to take credit.

Your agenda against Babar and Rizwan is clear, Shadab as well. Funny how you don't give him credit for being our highest striking active cricketer. Nawaz is also on that list btw but ofcourse you will not advocate for him as well cause Babar called him a match winner once. If you stuck to your point of view of having high strike rate in the PP than you would advocate for both opening but obviously you won't cause both are in Babar's camp.

Pace is overrated that's why you advocate for Amir rather than Haris Rauf

High fives from the president all around. I won't be shocked once you start claiming that it was your ideas in the first place
When you repeat I've been proven right over and over again you're absolutely trying to take credit.

if I say we, it'll be confusing because then you'll wonder who's we, if I ping every person who agrees in every comment, it'll be annoying and tedious to said poster who is constantly getting pinged.

Your agenda against Babar and Rizwan is clear, Shadab as well. Funny how you don't give him credit for being our highest striking active cricketer. Nawaz is also on that list btw but ofcourse you will not advocate for him as well cause Babar called him a match winner once. If you stuck to your point of view of having high strike rate in the PP than you would advocate for both opening but obviously you won't cause both are in Babar's camp.

This post makes it clear you cant read or you didnt bother to read anything that i said and are stuck in your own little world. I mentioned and talked about shadab's innings and praise him on end. I never said anything about his batting in t20, only his trash bowling and his trash allround performance in odi, not in t20. Also don't throw words like agenda, looks who's talking.

Pace is overrated that's why you advocate for Amir rather than Haris Rauf

You were literally proben wrong yesterday, and again you're making it clear you're stuck up on your own world and can't read or don't bother reading what I said. I already addressed this. Rauf is fast no doubt, Problem with rauf is his line and length is all over the place.

Shaheen has good line and length but he can't use that unplayable onswing at 140 clicks anymore. Dude is bowling at 128-132 and his lack of pace was clearly getting butchered on end by Chapman.

Amir has slow balls bit his fastest delivery yesterday 2 days ago was at 143 , Shaheens fastest yesterday was 135 lol and he got pelted.

Line and length + Pace + Variations, that's what makes a pacer. Don't make me repeat myself again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misbah Ul Haq is far better than Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan.

Misbah is better batsmen than Rizwan.

I dont think he is as good as Babar though. Babar for all his faults is a genuine good ODI player. His impact in T20 is questionable for sure. But in ODIs he can play useful innings for the team. Yes he is sort of Amla in the terms that he fails in ODIs when the pressure is really on (albeit a few superb ODI knocks), but the reality is that he is a good ODI player.

Misbah for all his skills couldnt hit an ODI century and his T20 skills were even worse.
Misbah was only a good test player and an astute Test captain. But he left an indelible negative mark on the ODI and T20 format which still is lingering.

Rizwan is basically an actor masquerading as a cricketer. Has no real shots, the pick up jab when over leg side is his go to when he gets angry. Otherwise he is a liability in every facet of the game. Maybe he gets a pass in tests only, but Misbah eclipses him in tests easily.

I don’t know if Misbah had as much control of Pakistan cricket as Babar does now.

And I don’t get the Shehzad analogy but Riswan is a proven failure who is exploiting my beautiful religion to keep himself in the limelight, Riswan reminds me of Don King who would sell his mother for $1 if it came to it, Riswan in the same way will not stop at anything to achieve his devious plans which conspire against Pakistan cricket, his strike rate especially deserves a criminal conviction.

Also, Misbah ul Haq won the Test Mace and took Pakistan to no.1 in my lifetime.

Babarmaniac’s do Eid, Xmas and Diwali simultaneously for failing in World T20’s.

Misbah ul Haq is also a better T20 batsman then Riswan, Riswan has not had the kind of tournament which Misbah had in 2007. Misbah was well past his prime and playing 360 shots, if Riswan attempts even one scoop, he needs to be admitted to the nearest hospital.

I don’t know if Misbah had as much control of Pakistan cricket as Babar does now.

And I don’t get the Shehzad analogy but Riswan is a proven failure who is exploiting my beautiful religion to keep himself in the limelight, Riswan reminds me of Don King who would sell his mother for $1 if it came to it, Riswan in the same way will not stop at anything to achieve his devious plans which conspire against Pakistan cricket, his strike rate especially deserves a criminal conviction.
The shehzad analogy is that when shehzad made his debut he scored an international century and was the first pakistani player to ever score 3 centuries in all formats. He was an opener and was considered a generational talent, so much so that they compared him to kohli.

So many threads from 2010-2015 all over the Internet such as the We have a virat kohli too thread or analysing shehzad's cover drive to kohli's were observed.

Babar is similar aka, a stubborn man whos fixated on opening and is overrated.

Shehzad went from being viewed as a generational talent and Pakistan answer to kohli, to being viewed as an average but main opener for Pakistan to be viewed as a thorn in the side via SR.

Babar in t20 atleast is similar, Once viewed as Pakistan's answer to kohli, then fan sentiment changed to him being quality but not on kohli level to now being viewed as a thorn in t20.

So on terms of t20 their similar.

The shehzad analogy is that when shehzad made his debut he scored an international century and was the first pakistani player to ever score 3 centuries in all formats. He was an opener and was considered a generational talent, so much so that they compared him to kohli.

So many threads from 2010-2015 all over the Internet such as the We have a virat kohli too thread or analysing shehzad's cover drive to kohli's were observed.

Babar is similar aka, a stubborn man whos fixated on opening and is overrated.

Shehzad went from being viewed as a generational talent and Pakistan answer to kohli, to being viewed as an average but main opener for Pakistan to be viewed as a thorn in the side via SR.

Babar in t20 atleast is similar, Once viewed as Pakistan's answer to kohli, then fan sentiment changed to him being quality but not on kohli level to now being viewed as a thorn in t20.

So on terms of t20 their similar.

But the thing is Shehzad was out of favorites quite quickly and discarded.

Babar despite his T20 failures and his general lackadaisical approach still garners huge fan base and people consider him an ATG of the game.

So in terms of popularity, they are quite different, even if they are same in terms of impact.

But the thing is Shehzad was out of favorites quite quickly and discarded.

Babar despite his T20 failures and his general lackadaisical approach still garners huge fan base and people consider him an ATG of the game.

So in terms of popularity, they are quite different, even if they are same in terms of impact.
The reason being is that In 2009-2010 when shehzad made his debut, social media wasn't as prevalent, Lots of sites like twitter, Instagram were in their infancy stage or just not their yet. And facebook was never a platform for popularity only connections.

So their was less media hype in genuine. By the tone 2014 rolled in and this became common, shehzad hype died down.

But in 2010-2012 everyone was doing bhranaga over his opening even in t20, especially during the BPL.

Babar benefits from social media and public media hype, These guys don't shut up on twitter, or Instagram or tiktok or even YouTube for that matter.

Comparing Babar and Riz with Ahmed and misbah is like comparing Ferrari with sukuzi mehran. No comparison can be made here.

2 credible reports now that there has been some tiff between Babar and the Management in regards to Rizwan’s batting number.

The management want Rizwan to bat at 4 but Babar wants him to open.

This is sickening, nauseating!

Why did these idiots give a full vote of confidence for Babar to be captain when they know this guy,

A) doesn’t understand cricket
B) doesn’t care about the team but only himself.
C) is heavily influenced by Rizwan who only cares about himself first as well

You made your Bed, now sleep in it!

Misbah is better batsmen than Rizwan.

I dont think he is as good as Babar though. Babar for all his faults is a genuine good ODI player. His impact in T20 is questionable for sure. But in ODIs he can play useful innings for the team. Yes he is sort of Amla in the terms that he fails in ODIs when the pressure is really on (albeit a few superb ODI knocks), but the reality is that he is a good ODI player.

Misbah for all his skills couldnt hit an ODI century and his T20 skills were even worse.
Misbah was only a good test player and an astute Test captain. But he left an indelible negative mark on the ODI and T20 format which still is lingering.

Rizwan is basically an actor masquerading as a cricketer. Has no real shots, the pick up jab when over leg side is his go to when he gets angry. Otherwise he is a liability in every facet of the game. Maybe he gets a pass in tests only, but Misbah eclipses him in tests easily.
Misbah could have been a big hitting batsman. He burst onto the scene in the 2007 WC as a serious hitter.

Then he felt he had to slow down as the batsmen around him weren't good enough. However on pure skillset he could have been very very good, especially at demolishing spin.

Babar is much more limited than Misbah in hitting ability but is overall a better batsman.

However, he seems to have embraced the same mindset of not even trying to hit or to try and develop his game. He sees his job as being so important that he can't take a risk. Unfortunately, that just results in extra pressure on the rest of the team.

2 credible reports now that there has been some tiff between Babar and the Management in regards to Rizwan’s batting number.

The management want Rizwan to bat at 4 but Babar wants him to open.

This is sickening, nauseating!

Why did these idiots give a full vote of confidence for Babar to be captain when they know this guy,

A) doesn’t understand cricket
B) doesn’t care about the team but only himself.
C) is heavily influenced by Rizwan who only cares about himself first as well

You made your Bed, now sleep in it!
Well one would want Bradman of t20 to open now wouldn't they?

Would you leave Ferrari for mehran brother?
I would if the ferrari has a broken engine, broken mirrors and has driven off a cliff. Because it seems now adays words like ferrari, Bradman of t20 etc to describe babar and rizwan are being shoved in our mouths by our players like pies.

Might as well. Firmly believe that the only way they will be gone for good is by digging their own graves.
Why do our players even make such claims? Don't they get how insulting it even is?

To make a claim about being Bradman of t20, you're basically implying that not only is Rizwan the best t20 bat of his era by miles, he is also the greatest t20 batsmen of all time 😂😂.

Ridiculous.

I would if the ferrari has a broken engine, broken mirrors and has driven off a cliff. Because it seems now adays words like ferrari, Bradman of t20 etc to describe babar and rizwan are being shoved in our mouths by our players like pies.
So you would take misbah and ahmed over babar and riz?

I am not sure.

Why do our players even make such claims? Don't they get how insulting it even is?

To make a claim about being Bradman of t20, you're basically implying that not only is Rizwan the best t20 bat of his era by miles, he is also the greatest t20 batsmen of all time 😂😂.

Ridiculous.
It’s their agent bro

Their corporation has been taking a serious amount of L’s in the last 48 hours or so. So the agent comes up with these tweets (which were successful in fooling people in around 2020) to regain some confidence.

I sense the end is near for this lot. They are trying to go out in a blaze of glory

The reason being is that In 2009-2010 when shehzad made his debut, social media wasn't as prevalent, Lots of sites like twitter, Instagram were in their infancy stage or just not their yet. And facebook was never a platform for popularity only connections.

So their was less media hype in genuine. By the tone 2014 rolled in and this became common, shehzad hype died down.

But in 2010-2012 everyone was doing bhranaga over his opening even in t20, especially during the BPL.

Babar benefits from social media and public media hype, These guys don't shut up on twitter, or Instagram or tiktok or even YouTube for that matter.
You are wrong. Ahmed Shehzad had a rather slow start to his professional career, but he started garnering attention in 2014, the same year when Umar Akmal, who was previously hyped, flopped. There were comparisons of Umar with Virat Kohli in the early 2010s, but from 2014 onwards, some Pakistani fans also started likening Shehzad to Kohli.

Shehzad had scored a century in a T20I (against Bangladesh), something that Kohli had not yet achieved at that time. Even though Kohli was significantly ahead statistically. In 2015, Kohli had a quiet year, but he turned it around in 2016, while Shehzad's place was under threat at the time. Then, Babar rose to prominence, taking up the spotlight.

Babar had the consistency that none of his contemporaries in Pakistan had. His comparison to Kohli grew even bigger as a result. Some fans would compare the stats of Kohli at age 26 with those of Babar at age 26, attempting to make a case for Babar being equally effective, if not better.

Whether he deserves praise or criticism on the other hand depends on personal perspective. Regardless, the thing is that Babar has achieved commendable consistency across all three formats, which is more than any other Pakistan batter has accomplished in recent times. While it is true that Babar has not been as good as Kohli, labeling him in the same category as Ahmed Shehzad, who was neither skillful nor had stellar performances, is not fair.

Babar Azam is clearly a class apart from the other Pakistani batters of recent times due to his consistent performances across all three formats. Shehzad has been finding it difficult to secure a spot in the PSL sides for some time now. Previously, he was also having problems even getting selected in the domestic squads. Nonetheless, one has to commend his effort for battling hard to make his way back into domestic cricket. Still, one has to accept that Shehzad was never as good as Babar in terms of performance.

Misbah came up with the Babar and Rizwan opening combination. A substandard cricketing IQ will always yield substandard results.
This put the era Mickey built for Fakhar opening to bed.. How can one put Fakhar aside with so much performance that too in T20I and ask him to bat at no.4 .. Shows why he was a terrible LOI player and captain.....

Babar is technically solid compared to Misbah , Shehzad or Rizwan.. He is as good as Yousuf the greatest ever silky touch batter Pakistan has ever produced who makes batting look so easy in the eyes..

The problem here was Misbah made Babar captain at a young age and fed his legacy...

To me Babar looks as the same captain Misbah was dont have the shame to lose against lower ranked teams , keeps his buddies close to him at the cost of losing series of games... Resisting to any change , very stubborn, making rift with star and swag type players and keeping them out... His idea of modelling someone like Misbah who had an atrocious LOI career as captain was totally wrong and it continues to do so...

This put the era Mickey built for Fakhar opening to bed.. How can one put Fakhar aside with so much performance that too in T20I and ask him to bat at no.4 .. Shows why he was a terrible LOI player and captain.....

It really does put everything into perspective.

Pakistan’s 2017 CT and 2019 WC sides were more than just competitive.

Now we’re competing with Ireland and other minnows. But this was always on the cards under Babar.

Pakistan cricket isn’t worth watching with him backstabbing his team mate and making decisions that merely serve his self interests.

It really does put everything into perspective.

Pakistan’s 2017 CT and 2019 WC sides were more than just competitive.

Now we’re competing with Ireland and other minnows. But this was always on the cards under Babar.

Pakistan cricket isn’t worth watching with him backstabbing his team mate and making decisions that merely serve his self interests.
We were ranked number 9th or 10th in that tournament. We barely made the cut. We were a poor team back then as well. Right now person to hate is Babar, tomorrow it would be somebody else. However, one thing remains consistent, our poor performances.

We were ranked number 9th or 10th in that tournament. We barely made the cut. We were a poor team back then as well. Right now person to hate is Babar, tomorrow it would be somebody else. However, one thing remains consistent, our poor performances.

Those teams were far from perfect but they were not struggling against 3rd string bowling attacks and minnows like they are now and also during Misbah’s reign.

If it wasn’t for Wahab Riaz, with his stellar performances, with bat and ball against Zimbabwe in the 2015 WC, Pakistan would’ve lost against them as well.

I accept that Sarfraz’s team were no world beaters but to suggest that his team was just as worse as the sides led by Misbah and Babar is simply untrue.

Babar is technically solid compared to Misbah , Shehzad or Rizwan.. He is as good as Yousuf the greatest ever silky touch batter Pakistan has ever produced who makes batting look so easy in the eyes..

The problem here was Misbah made Babar captain at a young age and fed his legacy...

To me Babar looks as the same captain Misbah was dont have the shame to lose against lower ranked teams , keeps his buddies close to him at the cost of losing series of games... Resisting to any change , very stubborn, making rift with star and swag type players and keeping them out... His idea of modelling someone like Misbah who had an atrocious LOI career as captain was totally wrong and it continues to do so...
Babar isn't close to yousaf lol.

Okay? Did we win CT 2017 yes or no? We only had a poor 2018. 2019 wc isn't bad. You won't win every cup or get to semi's 24/7. This isn't Australia's medan.

2019 wc outing is superior to 2023 wc outing. 2019's issue was west Indies game which was bad. But it resulted in wins to the strongest team and the runner of the tournament as well as wins against sa and Afghanistan.

Meanwhile 2023 involves

1) Us batting out of our skins just to beat Sri lanka who are dead in the water.

2) Getting butchered by India, then butchered by Afghanistan, then losing to South Africa while chasing, SA can't even beat nedthelrands while chasing and gets packed up by India for less then a 100?

Then we lost to England in a humiliating fashion despite the fact that England lost to nearly everyone? Including minnows?

2023 is such humiliation considering the fact that 2 games were won single handidely by fakhar zaman who babar kept out due to hos dosti yaari Abdullah and imam genius opening combo.

The sooner you realise babar is a horribly bad captain, the better

Those teams were far from perfect but they were not struggling against 3rd string bowling attacks and minnows like they are now and also during Misbah’s reign.

If it wasn’t for Wahab Riaz, with his stellar performances, with bat and ball against Zimbabwe in the 2015 WC, Pakistan would’ve lost against them as well.

I accept that Sarfraz’s team were no world beaters but to suggest that his team was just as worse as the sides led by Misbah and Babar is simply untrue.
Bro winning every tournament or every other period is difficult. We are not Australia or India who can pull it off consistently.

2019 involves wins against top sides.

2023 involves humiliating losses to sides who are minnows.

We lost to 3 minnows in 2023 wc, England who were all dead in the water, Afghanistan (not a minnow nut not top either), and SA while chasing (SA can't chase anything, how on earth did you lose to SA while chasing?)

Bro winning every tournament or every other period is difficult. We are not Australia or India who can pull it off consistently.

2019 involves wins against top sides.

2023 involves humiliating losses to sides who are minnows.

We lost to 3 minnows in 2023 wc, England who were all dead in the water, Afghanistan (not a minnow nut not top either), and SA while chasing (SA can't chase anything, how on earth did you lose to SA while chasing?)

I agree and what I’m interested to know is if this debutant is part of the Misbah/Babar/Rizwan fan club.

I could smell it from here.
The problem the misbah clique faces is 2017 CT. It burns their skin basically.

2022 wc was their final chance lol 😂.

Now with super 8's added. And the new formats post covid era. Semi final and final won't happen again.

2021 and 2022 only happened due to covid rules.

The problem the misbah clique faces is 2017 CT. It burns their skin basically.

2022 wc was their final chance lol 😂.

Now with super 8's added. And the new formats post covid era. Semi final and final won't happen again.

2021 and 2022 only happened due to covid rules.

This is exactly why I have to remind them of the contrast in fortunes between the 2013 CT under Misbah and the triumphant return in the next tournament. Both hosted by England, so same conditions. They have nowhere to run.

This is exactly why I have to remind them of the contrast in fortunes between the 2013 CT under Misbah and the triumphant return in the next tournament. Both hosted by England, so same conditions. They have nowhere to run.
Bro the excuse is

2012 to 2015 misbah was playing with a nothing team.

For

2020 to 2024 the excuse is, we were always a poor team so misbah couldn't do anything.

Bit for sarfraz it's violent attacks for 2018. Ontop of that these people attacked me for claiming imad's 5fer against ireland was game changing and that performance alone is > Anything nawaz has ever done as a bowler.

But people mocked me left and right. Now none of these pakengfan's or major's or Mamoon's have stepped forward to apologise or at the very least admit that they were wrong.

I kept telling them taking a 5 fer in Dublin against Ireland isn't easy. Ireland would beat us 10 out of 10 times in Dublin if their chasing and out bowling doesn't click.

Now people are making excuses such as Ireland won so no biggie. 😂😂.

Bro the excuse is

2012 to 2015 misbah was playing with a nothing team.

For

2020 to 2024 the excuse is, we were always a poor team so misbah couldn't do anything.

Bit for sarfraz it's violent attacks for 2018. Ontop of that these people attacked me for claiming imad's 5fer against ireland was game changing and that performance alone is > Anything nawaz has ever done as a bowler.

But people mocked me left and right. Now none of these pakengfan's or major's or Mamoon's have stepped forward to apologise or at the very least admit that they were wrong.

I kept telling them taking a 5 fer in Dublin against Ireland isn't easy. Ireland would beat us 10 out of 10 times in Dublin if their chasing and out bowling doesn't click.

Now people are making excuses such as Ireland won so no biggie. 😂😂.

A 5fer in a T20I even against Ireland deserves recognition.

Shame on you @PakEngFan for ridiculing such a performance when you've got your beloved Shadab conceding 50 runs instead.

Shame on you @PakEngFan for ridiculing such a performance when you've got your beloved Shadab conceding 50 runs instead.
Bro he's also the man who claimed India would take babar in their odi squad over sheryas iyer in a heartbeat 😂.

His excuse is, sheryas is poor in overseas conditions because of Australia record.

Like please show him babar's record in Australia 😆

No English
No Urdu
No Cricket

Just pure nonsense from the guy
All his comments begin with

- I hate player X
- But their all we got
- Then a poster offers him a suggestion
- he responds with your nothing but a blind hater.

To give you an example

- Babar easily gets into Indian team, he's world class.

Momin: How?

- Look Indian team is good but their weak and would benefit from babar, Babar is all they got to solve their fragile middle order?

Momin: Who does he even replace?

- Babar easily makes it over sheryas, Babar sucks but he's all india's got at no 4 considering how poor sheryas is overseas.

Momin: Why wouldn't they just choose one of the IPL talent? People who are far superior to babar? Like Rinku Singh?

- Rinku? Sheryas? Lmao, you're nothing but a blind hater.

When did I say I like shadab? Shame on you for making up lies. Shadab is rubbish but he has comfortably out performed rubbish Imad in every ICC tournament.

When did I say I like shadab? Shame on you for making up lies. Shadab is rubbish but he has comfortably out performed rubbish Imad in every ICC tournament.
@topspin

Sorry I forgot to inform you, he said

- SHADAB IS RUBBISH
- Bir he's all we got.
- Then when we suggested Imad he said
- You're nothing but a blind hater.

^^ Remember the pattern bro

Pakistan barely won against Afghanistan in 2019 WC, and then was utterly humiliated by a pedestrian team like West Indies. We have a habit of glorifying past, but the truth is we have been very mediocre for past 15 years.

Okay? Did we win CT 2017 yes or no? We only had a poor 2018. 2019 wc isn't bad. You won't win every cup or get to semi's 24/7. This isn't Australia's medan.

2019 wc outing is superior to 2023 wc outing. 2019's issue was west Indies game which was bad. But it resulted in wins to the strongest team and the runner of the tournament as well as wins against sa and Afghanistan.

Meanwhile 2023 involves

1) Us batting out of our skins just to beat Sri lanka who are dead in the water.

2) Getting butchered by India, then butchered by Afghanistan, then losing to South Africa while chasing, SA can't even beat nedthelrands while chasing and gets packed up by India for less then a 100?

Then we lost to England in a humiliating fashion despite the fact that England lost to nearly everyone? Including minnows?

2023 is such humiliation considering the fact that 2 games were won single handidely by fakhar zaman who babar kept out due to hos dosti yaari Abdullah and imam genius opening combo.

The sooner you realise babar is a horribly bad captain, the better
Pakistan was number 9th or 10 ranked team when they entered the champions trophy. It barely made the cut. Just because we won the tournament doesn’t mean we were a top team. We reached 2022 WC final, would that mean we were the top 2 team?

In 2019 WC we got humiliated by a very poor West Indies team and barely won against Afghanistan. We put in some good performances in that WC but again we were hot and cold like any other WC. We didn’t make it to the second round. We were atrocious leading to 2019 WC as well. Just before the 2019 WC, we were thrashed by the English team.

If minnows or partime batsmen are hitting our bowlers for fun then that only means one thing, we are a very poor team. Our bowlers are way below par. Right now it’s in fashion to blame Babar for everything, but the reality is Pakistan is a weak team with or without Babar.

I don’t believe Babar is a good captain but I also strongly believe you can remove him and nothing would change. You guys seem to think removing him is the solution to all the problems.

Pakistan barely won against Afghanistan in 2019 WC, and then was utterly humiliated by a pedestrian team like West Indies. We have a habit of glorifying past, but the truth is we have been very mediocre for past 15 years.

What do you think of Misbah?

Pakistan was number 9th or 10 ranked team when they entered the champions trophy. It barely made the cut. Just because we won the tournament doesn’t mean we were a top team. We reached 2022 WC final, would that mean we were the top 2 team?

In 2019 WC we got humiliated by a very poor West Indies team and barely won against Afghanistan. We put in some good performances in that WC but again we were hot and cold like any other WC. We didn’t make it to the second round. We were atrocious leading to 2019 WC as well. Just before the 2019 WC, we were thrashed by the English team.

If minnows or partime batsmen are hitting our bowlers for fun then that only means one thing, we are a very poor team. Our bowlers are way below par. Right now it’s in fashion to blame Babar for everything, but the reality is Pakistan is a weak team with or without Babar.

I don’t believe Babar is a good captain but I also strongly believe you can remove him and nothing would change. You guys seem to think removing him is the solution to all the problems.
No one claimed we were a top team. NOT @topspin or me.

We were competitive. 2019 hasld a poor WI game. Otherwise aus and India we always lose in world cups that part won't change. Even 1999 and 1996 Pakistan is n0 different from that.

Beating England, and beating Nz and beating Afg and beating SA are far superior feats to

Losing to 2023 England who lost to 2 minnows, Losing to sa while chasing who lost to Nedtherlands, Getting butchered by Afghanistan.

The team under Babar Massively declined. And it's because of Misbah and Babar that we declined. Sooner you accept it the better

I dont agree with Shehzad being compared with Rizwan. Shehzad never played to stat pad, he is a big patriot and was hard done specially in his tests and ODI selections. He did get impacted by Misbah’s negative mindset but his ability is definitely superior to Rizwan’s.

I dont agree with Shehzad being compared with Rizwan. Shehzad never played to stat pad, he is a big patriot and was hard done specially in his tests and ODI selections. He did get impacted by Misbah’s negative mindset but his ability is definitely superior to Rizwan’s.
He didn't get hard done in ODI, only in test.

In odi's he was terrible in 2015 wc through and through, with his best score being a 47 of 74 lol.

In 2016 he was garbage while azhar Ali was just a better opener in him even though azhar himself isn't that great.

Afterwards jn 2017 he was terrible and rightfully sacked for fakhar.

Final nail in the coffin came when in 2018 he failed against Sri Lanka with his last score being a 0 of 12, while imam came in and scored a 100 of debut, then abid came in and scored a 100z and while even abod and imam are now pretty much finished, Abdullah came in and scored a 111 on a world cup stage and Abdullah in test has proven to be a superior bat to shehzad.

Infact Shehzad came back in 2020 albeit in t20 but faiked again.

He's been mainstay since 2013. He rightfully deserved an odi sack.

- I don't like imam but imam had done nothing wrong during his initial days.

- However when imam started failing abid ali came and became a mega hit. Afterwards

- Abdullah has come and done decently well.

The other batter is fakhar who's undroppable in Odi for obvious reasons.

No one claimed we were a top team. NOT @topspin or me.

We were competitive. 2019 hasld a poor WI game. Otherwise aus and India we always lose in world cups that part won't change. Even 1999 and 1996 Pakistan is n0 different from that.

Beating England, and beating Nz and beating Afg and beating SA are far superior feats to

Losing to 2023 England who lost to 2 minnows, Losing to sa while chasing who lost to Nedtherlands, Getting butchered by Afghanistan.

The team under Babar Massively declined. And it's because of Misbah and Babar that we declined. Sooner you accept it the better
In 2019 WC we were not good enough to reach to the 2nd round and in 2023 WC again we were not good enough to reach the 2nd round. Losing to defending champions was far less humiliating then losing atrociously to a team like West Indies in 2019 WC. West Indies won only 2 matches in 2019 WC, one was against Afghanistan and the other one was against Pakistan. Your cherry picked stats would have made more sense had Pakistan reached the 2nd round in 2019 WC or not had lost to a team like West Indies. A couple of matches can flip here and there but bottom line doesn’t change l, that Pakistan was poor back then and Pakistan is poor right now.
Pakistan reached semis in 2021 T20 WC, won all the matches except for the semis. Does that mean we were a very good team back then and Babar was a great captain? No, we were a poor team back then also but we just punched above the weight.

You can keep changing the captain or just admit Pakistan is a poor team that lacks depth, no matter who leads them.

Probably has a poster of him on his wall
lol please make up your mind, sometimes you call me a Rizwan fan, then I was a Babar fan and now Misbah. I think what you need is to call a shrink and let them know you have lost it all.

@topspin @Rana

Is this a major alt? The same as Misbah the debutant? The style of wording is exactly the same, with similar arguments.

Although his speech style is a bit different. Misbah the debutant was more obvious
Not that it’s relevant but Misbah was cancerous to our ODI team development. He never understood modern evolution of cricket, neither as a player nor as a coach/Director/Selector.

lol please make up your mind, sometimes you call me a Rizwan fan, then I was a Babar fan and now Misbah. I think what you need is to call a shrink and let them know you have lost it all.
They are all birds of a feather

Misbah Die Hard Lovers= Rizwan die hard lovers

Misbah die hard lovers= Babar captaincy strategy lovers (which was created by Misbah)

All of them are a nuisance

Pakistan were no. 9 team under Azhar Ali's tenure and the ranking was primarily influenced by the performances in the matches calculated for the rankings, which were mostly played under Misbah's captaincy. So it would be unfair to place the blame Sarfaraz for the team's no.9 ranking. While Pakistan may not have been as successful under Sarfaraz as they were during their golden era, they undoubtedly performed better in white ball cricket under his leadership than they did under Misbah's. BTW, Pakistan were ranked no.1 in T20Is under Sarfaraz for more than 2 years and now they are placed at no.7.

I have a genuine question amd honestly not just you, anyone else who supported the misbah/babar/rizwan regime.

Not all Misbah fans support Babar or Rizwan or vice versa. It's not an absolute. Everyone has their own opinions. It's just Misbah haters that also hate Babar and Rizwan and put all others fans in the same bracket.

- Champions trophy 2013 happened.

We were beaten by better teams and our team was rebuilding. We were missing stars like Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan. Misbah was our best batter in that tournament. Against since you didn't watch it, you don't know the ground realities. It's easy to criticize based on scorecards.

And then sarfraz who had the highest avg and sr as am opener in the Australian odi series get booted to no 7 in the next subsequent series and then sits out 6 games in wc 2015 only to come in and have him and wahab being the only sole reasons for even reaching QF in the first place? While Misbah was saying and I quote

" Nasir jamshed hasn't been given enough chances"

Nasir Jamshed is an opener and Sarfraz a middle order batter. You are advocating for Sarfraz to open in hindsight yet in the present day you are against Rizwan opening because he's not a genuine opener according to your gang. Double standards much?

Then with a side that had 29 wins as a t20 side and I believe 3-5 losses only, Misbah comes in and has that side lose a few more games giving sarfi a record of 29-8, and then proceeds ro lose every single series after? With 2 runs scored in a super over against Zimbabwe?

You yourself downplay Pakistan's t20i record due to playing teams that are not at full strength. Btw Sarfraz was captain of Quetta Gladiators when Umar and Shehzad made a comeback. They played under him. If you're going to criticize Misbah for bringing them back then you have to criticize Sarfraz for playing favourites too and supporting members of his domestic team.

Sharam karo and doob maro at all these nonsense arguments, competitive my bottom. Where was this competitiveness in 2013-2015, where is this competitiveness during 2020 misbah coach reign?

Kidhar? What competitiveness?

This was a time with multiple super star personalities in the dressing room who would pick and choose when they wanted to play. Afridi, younis Khan, Akmal brothers, Malik and Hafeez were seasoned politicians. Misbah did the best he could with the resources he had available. He always led from the front where other super stars didn't take responsibility. He was our highest scorer in both the tournaments. You can't win them all and even better Pakistani teams have been humilated in ICC tournaments.

Not all Misbah fans support Babar or Rizwan or vice versa. It's not an absolute. Everyone has their own opinions. It's just Misbah haters that also hate Babar and Rizwan and put all others fans in the same bracket.

We were beaten by better teams and our team was rebuilding. We were missing stars like Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan. Misbah was our best batter in that tournament. Against since you didn't watch it, you don't know the ground realities. It's easy to criticize based on scorecards.

Nasir Jamshed is an opener and Sarfraz a middle order batter. You are advocating for Sarfraz to open in hindsight yet in the present day you are against Rizwan opening because he's not a genuine opener according to your gang. Double standards much?

You yourself downplay Pakistan's t20i record due to playing teams that are not at full strength. Btw Sarfraz was captain of Quetta Gladiators when Umar and Shehzad made a comeback. They played under him. If you're going to criticize Misbah for bringing them back then you have to criticize Sarfraz for playing favourites too and supporting members of his domestic team.

This was a time with multiple super star personalities in the dressing room who would pick and choose when they wanted to play. Afridi, younis Khan, Akmal brothers, Malik and Hafeez were seasoned politicians. Misbah did the best he could with the resources he had available. He always led from the front where other super stars didn't take responsibility. He was our highest scorer in both the tournaments. You can't win them all and even better Pakistani teams have been humilated in ICC tournaments.
- WITH the exception of pakengfan and saqib, I have yet to meet any one else be it in real life or here that doesn't support all 3. The reason why 95 % of misbah fans equally validate ba/riz is because critising babar and rizwan would be indirectly critising misbah who appointed babar captain and cristing the opening duo.

- I watched Ct 2013 my dude. How many times must I tell you I've been following everything since I was 2011, and I also watched 2010 and 2009 although I only watched the tournament not any other series. Maybe I've missed a few leagues here and their and a few ipl's and maybe a few series from 2011 to 2024, but I haven't missed any icc tournaments. That fact remains

Now to answer, Misbah was the one who dropped afridi and Umar akmal and lol at Younis Khan being able to do anything. If YK was in the team he'd demand to bat at no 3 or demand to open like he did in 2015.

When afridi and Umar akmal returned we mollywopped West Indies. We were not inferior to West Indies. Who told misbah to drop these 2? Based of what? Poor form? Everyone had terrible form?

- Their are no double standards. For you everything is a double standard. Fakhar doesn't critised nearly as much, I haven't seen even misbah religious supporters critise him with Major going so far as to call him the Pakistani rohit sharma. He performs 100× less then babar and rizwan yet never get critisized.

So everyone on the planet is keeping double standards?

Now to answer sarfi, that is absolutely not true. Sarfraz as a captain decided to bat himself lower down the order but in Australia odi series he opened and was the best opener in both avg and sr that series. He was miles better then anyone we had in the squad. Infact when he was booted to no 7 in the next series. Every analyst wondered and questioned why misbah did that, with even sarfraz answering that he had no clue and was given the assumption that he'd be opening full time till wc 2015?

Don't bring this jamshed nonsense with me. I saw and was their when misbah had the audacity to say that a man who'd been a failure for 3 years now with abysmal sr at a time when the world had moved on and sarfraz had shown to be far more aggressive jad simply not been given enough chances even though jamshed fitness wise was a baloon at that point.

And what happened to you mocking me and deliberately hiding the fact that the Australian odi series didn't take place, your original claim was sarfraz did nothing to prove himself? Now you're back tracking when I exposed this lie?

I'll ask you again. Who's the better champions trophy captain, Sarfraz or Misbah?

- Sarfraz in nadir Ali podcast said that had he not supported these 2, misbah said that he'd get booted. Misbah told him that shehzad and akmal need to gell qith him. Psl is completly irrelevant. Sarfraz made it clear the openers were either going to be fakhar and babar or Fakhar and sharjeel who sarfi wanted due to being a karachi boy.

Sarfi has huge bias towards karachi and lahori players a fact he's admitted on the podcast. In fact he loves fakhar and imad wasim as his favourites, he would never allow shehzad ro open with fakhar. He made it clear babar and falhar are opening, or sharjeel and khalid latif or fakhar and sharjeel. No one else. Don't bring this up, I've seen misbah have entire meltdowns for people critising him with his " KYA MEIN CHOCKEI NAHI MARTA". Your hero is beyond toxic, infact babar and rizwan atleast don't shout on press or interviews.

- He did not lead from the front, he was actually mocked for not having a single odi 100 and people asked him that if he's the best batter, he needs to play at no 3, ans misbah erupted on the fan.

And no, under sarfraz Pakistan was not humilated. 2017 is a victory, 2019 has wins against a few top sides, Pakistan in 2019 had upsets, won the games that were expected and lost the games that were expected qith Pakistan always being an Australia and India bunny in cups. Only West Indies game was a Shocker but so was England losing to Sri Lanka, these types of collapses happen.

Misbah in the other hand got butchered in 2013 based of his own choices to discard UA and Afridi, got butchered in 2015 so much that it was the ultimate humiliation that the guy he was roasting on interviews and was constantly stating no to sarfi opening and jamshed opening depaite cries from the media, happens to be the man who gets him into the quater finals with wahab riaz help as well.

And the whole butchered in tournaments is happening under Babar.

As for the whole 1996, 2003, 2007 crapola's. I'm not going 20+ years back to a time so you can support from agenda lol. Keep the topic to misbah, sarfraz and babar as captain.

They are too slow
YK is a test atg, and despite being the most batemeez captain and honestly one of the worst attitudes to ever represent Pakistan he bundled a bunch of ego's together and gelled a team capable of winning a cup? Its not easy to bundle an entire team composed of players like kamran and Afridi lol

Babar on the other hand is an idiot. An actual idiot, and he's honestly nowhere close to YK as a batter in test. In odi you can argue he's better but YK played in a different era. Babar averages 33 against India because India is the only team Babar has never had the luxury of playing b string only full strength and that's where I rate Babar at. India is the correct depiction of his caliber.

As for yousaf vs Rizwan, no clue what the comparison is. Yousaf is slow but his caliber is higher then rizwan will ever reach. First have rizwan learn to play an onside cover drive or heck any onside shot for that matter. I'll even settle for a cut shot.

Reason why I made this thread is because

Misbah and Babar as captains and players are of the same mould. Misbah and Babar are both trash captains with poor team selections although Babar is a better batsmen while misbah is better at field selections and bowler rotations which Babar is clueless on.

Rizwan and shehzad aren't that comparable tbh. I mostly compare them on their social media antics. Both are more focused on social media stardom and sometimes acting then their own team. But shehzad is way more aggressive. Rizwan is chill.

Let’s compare strike rates of Babar and Rizwan in T20 world cups to previous era players.

Babar - 114

Rizwan - 120

Shehzad - 126

Misbah - 124

Umar Akmal - 132

Sharjeel - 143

Make your own mind up based on stats as some players are clearly seen as worse than Babar and Rizwan but the stats are saying the opposite is true.

The reason why 95 % of misbah fans equally validate ba/riz is because critising babar and rizwan would be indirectly critising misbah who appointed babar captain and cristing the opening duo.

That's not true and is a made up logic for you to justify to yourself. Most fans support who ever performs and looks after the team be it Misbah, Babar or Rizwan.

As for Misbah appointing Babar captain, well four years onwards with countless changes in coaches, selectors, chairmen, Babar is still captain. So either they are all stupid for supporting him or maybe you just can't see the obvious logic in appointing our #1 pick in any XI as captain.

- I watched Ct 2013 my dude. How many times must I tell you I've been following everything since I was 2011, and I also watched 2010 and 2009 although I only watched the tournament not any other series. Maybe I've missed a few leagues here and their and a few ipl's and maybe a few series from 2011 to 2024, but I haven't missed any icc tournaments. That fact remains

I dunno my dude I think you mentioned that you hadn't seen cricket then. If you had seen it you wouldn't have the hate for Misbah that you do.

Now to answer, Misbah was the one who dropped afridi and Umar akmal and lol at Younis Khan being able to do anything. If YK was in the team he'd demand to bat at no 3 or demand to open like he did in 2015.

When afridi and Umar akmal returned we mollywopped West Indies. We were not inferior to West Indies. Who told misbah to drop these 2? Based of what? Poor form? Everyone had terrible form?

Was Misbah a selector then? Zaka Ashraf was the chairman with Iqbal Qasim as chief selector. And their logic for dropping him was:

"Afridi had been selected as a bowling allrounder but he was not up to the mark and couldn't score at crucial occasions so we had to left him out," "His career is not finished, if he performs at domestic level, he can stage a comeback. He is an asset to Pakistan, and as long as a player is performing he keeps on playing, if he doesn't perform he goes out of the team."

So you can't just assume Misbah was against their selection, for all we know Misbah could've supported them but was over ruled. Also I don't understand your fascination with picking players on reputation rather than form and merit.

As for Umar Akmal, you yourself argue that Misbah supported him and played favourties to bring him back when he was coach undermining Sarfraz. Like stick to one view point rather than contradicting all the time.

- Their are no double standards. For you everything is a double standard. Fakhar doesn't critised nearly as much, I haven't seen even misbah religious supporters critise him with Major going so far as to call him the Pakistani rohit sharma. He performs 100× less then babar and rizwan yet never get critisized.

There is such a thing as double standards like you criticizing Misbah for notpicking Umar Akmal in one tournament and then criticizing him also for giving Umar a comeback.

Fakhar is a gem and all Misbah fans recognize this. We simply support players that perform and put the team first. Fakhar is such a player

Now to answer sarfi, that is absolutely not true. Sarfraz as a captain decided to bat himself lower down the order but in Australia odi series he opened and was the best opener in both avg and sr that series. He was miles better then anyone we had in the squad. Infact when he was booted to no 7 in the next series. Every analyst wondered and questioned why misbah did that, with even sarfraz answering that he had no clue and was given the assumption that he'd be opening full time till wc 2015?

The Australia series was on dead pitches of UAE whereas the World Cup was in Australia/New Zealand. Plus in the warm up games, Sarfraz didn't perform. He also scored a mighty 10 against Australia in the WC when it mattered most even though it was the opposition you hinted that he's good against.

If he was such a good opener he would've been a mainstay but the man himself started demoting himself to the lower order when he became captain. I'm not taking anything away from Sarfraz's achievements but making him seem like the 2nd coming of Saeed Anwar is OTT. And going back to your point about Misbah fans, most of us also appreciate Sarfraz, not just Babar and Rizwan.

Don't bring this jamshed nonsense with me. I saw and was their when misbah had the audacity to say that a man who'd been a failure for 3 years now with abysmal sr at a time when the world had moved on and sarfraz had shown to be far more aggressive jad simply not been given enough chances even though jamshed fitness wise was a baloon at that point.

Jamshed was picked as an injury replacement for Hafeez. He didn't take Sarfraz's place. And by then his fitness had improved. He was picked based on domestic performance where he was in form.

And what happened to you mocking me and deliberately hiding the fact that the Australian odi series didn't take place, your original claim was sarfraz did nothing to prove himself? Now you're back tracking when I exposed this lie?

I answered this above. Performance in dead UAE pitches in a bilateral series vs Australia in Australia in a World Cup. Sarfraz's previous performances became meaningless when he scored a total of 10 runs as an openers against the Aussies. And I haven't mocked you on this, you have me confused with some other poster.

I'll ask you again. Who's the better champions trophy captain, Sarfraz or Misbah?

Just in the CT context, Sarfraz. We obviously had a lot of things go right in CT17 but we also had tremendous luck and divine help to win the tournament.

Misbah though is the better captain overall.

Sarfraz in nadir Ali podcast said that had he not supported these 2, misbah said that he'd get booted. Misbah told him that shehzad and akmal need to gell qith him. Psl is completly irrelevant. Sarfraz made it clear the openers were either going to be fakhar and babar or Fakhar and sharjeel who sarfi wanted due to being a karachi boy.

Sarfi has huge bias towards karachi and lahori players a fact he's admitted on the podcast. In fact he loves fakhar and imad wasim as his favourites, he would never allow shehzad ro open with fakhar. He made it clear babar and falhar are opening, or sharjeel and khalid latif or fakhar and sharjeel. No one else. Don't bring this up, I've seen misbah have entire meltdowns for people critising him with his " KYA MEIN CHOCKEI NAHI MARTA". Your hero is beyond toxic, infact babar and rizwan atleast don't shout on press or interviews

This is an outright lie and another example of you parading false narratives. Please show me the clip of the Nadir Ali podcast where he said this. If you can't find it, don't bother replying with other excuses.

Sarfraz as captain did pressers in that Sri Lanka series and is on record to having supported Umar and Shehzad's comebacks.

Sarfraz much like Misbah didn't play favourites. Otherwise he would've continued picking his friends from Karachi like Anwar Ali and Asad Shafiq.

He did not lead from the front, he was actually mocked for not having a single odi 100 and people asked him that if he's the best batter, he needs to play at no 3, ans misbah erupted on the fan.

Not having a 100 is a compliment to what a team player he was rather than being selfish for milestones. He had all the power to come in at 3 if he wished but he knew he was needed more in the middle order.

And no, under sarfraz Pakistan was not humilated. 2017 is a victory, 2019 has wins against a few top sides, Pakistan in 2019 had upsets, won the games that were expected and lost the games that were expected qith Pakistan always being an Australia and India bunny in cups. Only West Indies game was a Shocker but so was England losing to Sri Lanka, these types of collapses happen.

We were humilated by India in our first encounter in CT17, it was remarkable we came back in the final. Don't forget our luck that played a part: a DLS encounter going our way vs SA, Bumrah's no ball, Hafeez's stumps not being dislodged, Kohli being dismissed the very next ball after a dropped catch, courtesy of a Shadab blinder. It was a tournament where we lady luck was on our side and if we had a bit more of it, we could've won a couple more under Babar.

2019 - the West Indies loss was utter humiliation and to call it anything else is just delusion. We were caught like a deer in headlights. Our tournament was over the first game and the comeback victories didn't mean anything in the end. We again lost to India

Babar Sher was our highest scorer then btw.

Misbah in the other hand got butchered in 2013 based of his own choices to discard UA and Afridi, got butchered in 2015 so much that it was the ultimate humiliation that the guy he was roasting on interviews and was constantly stating no to sarfi opening and jamshed opening depaite cries from the media, happens to be the man who gets him into the quater finals with wahab riaz help as well.

Already answered. You're very repetitive in the same post. Posting false narratives over and over again won't make them come true.

And the whole butchered in tournaments is happening under Babar.

Right like we didn't get butchered in 2019. Or like 1999, 2003, 2007, 2015. Winning worldcups is an exception for Pakistan not the norm. And no the Champions Trophy isn't an equivalent.

As for the whole 1996, 2003, 2007 crapola's. I'm not going 20+ years back to a time so you can support from agenda lol. Keep the topic to misbah, sarfraz and babar as captain.

That's fine. You're out of your depth as it is. No point in schooling you on something you don't know.

My only point on this is that don't romanticize the past teams as if they were some atg teams. We had big names but little performances when it mattered. We have achieved more under Babar as we're consistently going deeper in tournaments. A win is around the corner Insha'Allah

That's not true and is a made up logic for you to justify to yourself. Most fans support who ever performs and looks after the team be it Misbah, Babar or Rizwan.

As for Misbah appointing Babar captain, well four years onwards with countless changes in coaches, selectors, chairmen, Babar is still captain. So either they are all stupid for supporting him or maybe you just can't see the obvious logic in appointing our #1 pick in any XI as captain.

I dunno my dude I think you mentioned that you hadn't seen cricket then. If you had seen it you wouldn't have the hate for Misbah that you do.

Was Misbah a selector then? Zaka Ashraf was the chairman with Iqbal Qasim as chief selector. And their logic for dropping him was:

"Afridi had been selected as a bowling allrounder but he was not up to the mark and couldn't score at crucial occasions so we had to left him out," "His career is not finished, if he performs at domestic level, he can stage a comeback. He is an asset to Pakistan, and as long as a player is performing he keeps on playing, if he doesn't perform he goes out of the team."

So you can't just assume Misbah was against their selection, for all we know Misbah could've supported them but was over ruled. Also I don't understand your fascination with picking players on reputation rather than form and merit.

As for Umar Akmal, you yourself argue that Misbah supported him and played favourties to bring him back when he was coach undermining Sarfraz. Like stick to one view point rather than contradicting all the time.

There is such a thing as double standards like you criticizing Misbah for notpicking Umar Akmal in one tournament and then criticizing him also for giving Umar a comeback.

Fakhar is a gem and all Misbah fans recognize this. We simply support players that perform and put the team first. Fakhar is such a player

The Australia series was on dead pitches of UAE whereas the World Cup was in Australia/New Zealand. Plus in the warm up games, Sarfraz didn't perform. He also scored a mighty 10 against Australia in the WC when it mattered most even though it was the opposition you hinted that he's good against.

If he was such a good opener he would've been a mainstay but the man himself started demoting himself to the lower order when he became captain. I'm not taking anything away from Sarfraz's achievements but making him seem like the 2nd coming of Saeed Anwar is OTT. And going back to your point about Misbah fans, most of us also appreciate Sarfraz, not just Babar and Rizwan.

Jamshed was picked as an injury replacement for Hafeez. He didn't take Sarfraz's place. And by then his fitness had improved. He was picked based on domestic performance where he was in form.

I answered this above. Performance in dead UAE pitches in a bilateral series vs Australia in Australia in a World Cup. Sarfraz's previous performances became meaningless when he scored a total of 10 runs as an openers against the Aussies. And I haven't mocked you on this, you have me confused with some other poster.

Just in the CT context, Sarfraz. We obviously had a lot of things go right in CT17 but we also had tremendous luck and divine help to win the tournament.

This is an outright lie and another example of you parading false narratives. Please show me the clip of the Nadir Ali podcast where he said this. If you can't find it, don't bother replying with other excuses.

Sarfraz as captain did pressers in that Sri Lanka series and is on record to having supported Umar and Shehzad's comebacks.

Sarfraz much like Misbah didn't play favourites. Otherwise he would've continued picking his friends from Karachi like Anwar Ali and Asad Shafiq.

Not having a 100 is a compliment to what a team player he was rather than being selfish for milestones. He had all the power to come in at 3 if he wished but he knew he was needed more in the middle order.

We were humilated by India in our first encounter in CT17, it was remarkable we came back in the final. Don't forget our luck that played a part: a DLS encounter going our way vs SA, Bumrah's no ball, Hafeez's stumps not being dislodged, Kohli being dismissed the very next ball after a dropped catch, courtesy of a Shadab blinder. It was a tournament where we lady luck was on our side and if we had a bit more of it, we could've won a couple more under Babar.

2019 - the West Indies loss was utter humiliation and to call it anything else is just delusion. We were caught like a deer in headlights. Our tournament was over the first game and the comeback victories didn't mean anything in the end. We again lost to India

Babar Sher was our highest scorer then btw.

Already answered. You're very repetitive in the same post. Posting false narratives over and over again won't make them come true.

Right like we didn't get butchered in 2019. Or like 1999, 2003, 2007, 2015. Winning worldcups is an exception for Pakistan not the norm. And no the Champions Trophy isn't an equivalent.

That's fine. You're out of your depth as it is. No point in schooling you on something you don't know.

My only point on this is that don't romanticize the past teams as if they were some atg teams. We had big names but little performances when it mattered. We have achieved more under Babar as we're consistently going deeper in tournaments. A win is around the corner Insha'Allah

Hahahahahaha, in that case imad has been the best performing player in both bowling( 2nd only to abrar) and the best lower order hitter for us striking at 200 while sheddy and chacha have been failures.

They are all stupid yes. Your captain is the only pakistani captain in histroy to lose to 3 associates Hahaha.

I mentioned 2011 onwards nultiple times, you first claiming sarfraz had done nothing to warrant only to then backtrack and say double standards much .

what does 2013 have anything to do with 2020? Id advocate hasan ali in 2017 to be in the squad over naseem 100% of the time, doesnt mean i would adovocate current hasan ali.

Please name the 2 people who saved misbah from embrassment and got him into the quaternary finals? Go on name the 2.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We did not get butchered in 2019 besides the west Indies game. We beat 4 top level sides. Australia and India we lose to in ever tournament. You wanna know what butchering is?.

Under sarfraz we never lost in t20, while we played b string those b strings would clubber Zimbabwe, we whitewashed Australia 3-0, and this Australiam team has finch, maxwell and like 50% of their main string.

2017-2019 sarfraz t20 team murks 2020-2021 misbah team, you're really pushing it with misbah being the better captain and gun coach.

Sarfi's composite team

1) Fakhar
2) Babar
3) Haris sohail( Classy batter)
4) Hafeez (Left foot is better then every joke allrounder we have no)
5) Malik (Proper spin basher and medium basher, way better then chacha fraud)
6) Imad wasim
7) Sarfraz
8) Asif ali/ Faheem ashraf/Shadab( Only weak link)
9) Hasan Ali (2017-2019 version)
10) Amir
11) Junaid Khan/ Shaheen( Shaheen tool over eventually)

Now misbah's goat team THAT GOT WIPED PUT ON 99 BY ZIMBABWE)

1) Rizwan/ imam/ Shehzad (HAHAHA)
2) Babar
3) Fakhar/ Shan/ Danish Aziz/Haider ali/ hussain talat( I can't believe fakhar's backup were these 2 clowns who frequently replaced him Hahahah)
4) shadab (Mainstay after he replaced hafeez)
5) Kushdil Shah(Hahaha)
6) Chacha( Hahaha)
7) Nawaz (Hahahaha)
8) Usman Qadir( Where did he come from in Misbah's team?)
9) Muhammad Husnain ( 😂)
10) Shaheen/ Arshad Iqbal
11) Haris Rauf/ Muhammad irfan

^^ look at your composite misbah team Hahaha.

Misbah destroyed the t20 team and I illustrated why the 2017-2019 t20 team was Mike's superior and washes the current t20 side even as of 2024 with no difficulty.

one day you'll see the light and if you were born pre 2010 you'd respect Misbah, Rana was born pre 2010 and was watching since 2003?

What's this rule of watching cricket pre 2010 and being fascinated by the biggest loser in whote ball cricket who's never even hit a 100.

And what did you mean about no matter what I say Babar will be the greatest pakistani cricketer ever? Do you honestly believe Babar is better then saeed Anwar? Or YK? Or any of the actual greats?

More crapola and useless essays from you, do yourself a favour, and kiss that misbah portrait you have in your room. No need to just worship it anymore.
The pot calling the kettle black!

You started this trend of writing crap and long essays. Honestly I just ignore your posts cause they're so cringe to read with you being all over the place and your poor writing. But when you argue with me with such nonsense, I have no choice but to give you a thrashing.

Loving the meltdown, how many has it been now?

Hahahahahaha, in that case imad has been the best performing player in both bowling( 2nd only to abrar) and the best lower order hitter for us striking at 200 while sheddy and chacha have been failures. Yet I've seen Major, Mamoon, Ipakistani aka people who do bhrangra over misbah tear inad to pieces for neesham while supporting chacha for nessham 😆😆. Major who even surpasses you in terms of Misbah love.

Imad wasim is your hero in cricket 🤣🤣
That says it all about your cricketing knowledge or lack of

They are all stupid yes. Your captain is the only pakistani captain in histroy to lose to 3 associates Hahaha.

Only President MO of the three stooges club is the wisest 🤡

I mentioned 2011 onwards nultiple times so youre either being a rat which is nothing new, you pulled this nonsense with me by first claiming sarfraz had done nothing to warrant only to then backtrack and say double standards much .

You've resorted back to personal attacks, you will never learn. That's just your calibre though cause youre out of your depth. Grow up bachay... big girls don't cry.

Again ratting, what does 2013 have anything to do with 2020? Id advocate hasan ali in 2017 to be in the squad over naseem 100% of the time, doesnt mean i would adovocate current hasan ali.

You were wearing diapers in 2013, please continue wearing them causing you're shitting all over the place. The stench on PP in unbearable 💩 💩

We did not get butchered in 2019 besides the west Indies game. We beat 4 top level sides. Australia and India we lose to in ever tournament. You wanna know what butchering is?

Yes I know what it is. Happens to you all the time. And when it does you resort to brown nosing 💩 🤡

Don't bother with these long essay comments trying to say you lie this and double standards that. I have no need to compete with someone who claimed Babar can hit 6 4's in a super over against top sides.

Right but 11 Imad's are better than 11 Babar's 🤣🤣

And your lies will continue to get exposed like the Nadir Ali podcast you referenced.

You're just disingenuous, also no more manipulation from you from now on, on saying things bro please convert, one day you'll see the light and if you were born pre 2010 you'd respect Misbah, Rana was born pre 2010 and was watching since 2003? Why doesn't he share your sentiment? Why doesn't Dr bassim share your sentiment who's even older?

I'm done playing nice with you. Gave you chances, warned you to refrain from personal attacks but laaton ke boot baaton se nahi sudharte. You will get a thrashing everytime you encounter me now son.

As for the other posters you mentioned you can brown nose them all you want 💩 you wanna be a part of that clique and feel accepted, good for you.

What's this rule of watching cricket pre 2010 and being fascinated by the biggest loser in whote ball cricket who's never even hit a 100.

Ask your parents. Didn't you say they share the same sentiments as you on Misbah. They would be so proud of you now. Imo they will be prouder once you can identify the difference between their and there or than and then. Unki to izzat rakh lo

The pot calling the kettle black!

You started this trend of writing crap and long essays. Honestly I just ignore your posts cause they're so cringe to read with you being all over the place and your poor writing. But when you argue with me with such nonsense, I have no choice but to give you a thrashing.

Loving the meltdown, how many has it been now?

Imad wasim is your hero in cricket 🤣🤣
That says it all about your cricketing knowledge or lack of

Only President MO of the three stooges club is the wisest 🤡

You've resorted back to personal attacks, you will never learn. That's just your calibre though cause youre out of your depth. Grow up bachay... big girls don't cry.

You were wearing diapers in 2013, please continue wearing them causing you're shitting all over the place. The stench on PP in unbearable 💩 💩

Yes I know what it is. Happens to you all the time. And when it does you resort to brown nosing 💩 🤡

Right but 11 Imad's are better than 11 Babar's 🤣🤣

And your lies will continue to get exposed like the Nadir Ali podcast you referenced.

I'm done playing nice with you. Gave you chances, warned you to refrain from personal attacks but laaton ke boot baaton se nahi sudharte. You will get a thrashing everytime you encounter me now son.

As for the other posters you mentioned you can brown nose them all you want 💩 you wanna be a part of that clique and feel accepted, good for you.

Ask your parents. Didn't you say they share the same sentiments as you on Misbah. They would be so proud of you now. Imo they will be prouder once you can identify the difference between their and there or than and then. Unki to izzat rakh lo
Who wins? 11 imad's or 11 babar's in a cricket match? Go on explain genius.

I have decided to honor you today. You have officially surpassed Major in terms of Misbah love. Congratulations cause I didn't think any human could ever achieve such a feat.

Regardless @daytrader You started getting insecure as soon as I pinged you for the thrashing Pakistan got where you were so shy and humbled.

Abhi England ko anei do, and wait and see how many times I'll ping you then.

This is the 3rd time I've exposed this misbah cult on its hypocrisy and toxicity. Go on I'll keep making your masks slip over and over. England beating awaits so does wc thrashing.

Who wins? 11 imad's or 11 babar's in a cricket match? Go on explain genius.

I have decided to honor you today. You have officially surpassed Major in terms of Misbah love. Congratulations cause I didn't think any human could ever achieve such a feat.

Regardless @daytrader You started getting insecure as soon as I pinged you for the thrashing Pakistan got where you were so shy and humbled.

Abhi England ko anei do, and wait and see how many times I'll ping you then.

This is the 3rd time I've exposed this misbah cult on its hypocrisy and toxicity. Go on I'll keep making your masks slip over and over. England beating awaits so does wc thrashing.

And wouldn't Pakistan losing make you so happy.

Get lost with your my way or the highway philosophy, PCT doesn't need fans like you. You're a closet Indian just come out already

And wouldn't Pakistan losing make you so happy.

Get lost with your my way or the highway philosophy, PCT doesn't need fans like you. You're a closet Indian just come out already
Yes it would. Idkw you've been so suprised or everyone is acting like I've been supporting Pakistan and secretly wishing for its downfall. When have I ever did that like everyone has been claiming I've been pretending on this nonsense?

When have I pretended? I've been openly claiming I hate this team, I want it to suffer, nothing brings me more joy then to see what happened in 2023 wc and for that to be replicated? When have I ever stated that I Momin hereby support this Bobby team?

I will not support Pakistan as long as babar, Rizwan, Chacha, Shadab, Shan and these golden boys play, plain and simple. I supported sarfraz team infact ill defend it like a true pakistani through thick and thin which is why I back them constantly even for 2018.

I have made it openly clear that I wish to see it suffer and see misbah or pct clique or whatever suffer in humiliation in the process.

As for India, their not my favourite team, Australia is but I admire the Indian team for their tactics, captaincy and how well they gell together although I hate some of their politics as well such as too much bias towards seniors and sanju Sampson was done dirty for wc 2023. He got his respite but kohli shouldn't have said that. He deserved a reserve spot atleast.

But Indian team I'll gladly support over Pakistan team any day because one team plays for country pride, the other is selfish and has fans like you, where its either babar/ misbah or the highway of constantly bashing imad or anyone else.

More lies. The stench is coming from your mouth 💩
Haan haan what happened to the

" Pakiatan har gya abh kush, and then stating bro Momin I think you're creative, now you're here bashing me"

Don't make me create a rap song about you, o got Diss tracks waiting for you as well. My Diss tracks don't just stop at Bobby and rizzu

And have you kept track of how many thrashing you've had so far? You're kinda like Babar, you will never learn

Yes it would. Idkw you've been so suprised or everyone is acting like I've been supporting Pakistan and secretly wishing for its downfall. When have I ever did that like everyone has been claiming I've been pretending on this nonsense?

When have I pretended? I've been openly claiming I hate this team, I want it to suffer, nothing brings me more joy then to see what happened in 2023 wc and for that to be replicated? When have I ever stated that I Momin hereby support this Bobby team?

I will not support Pakistan as long as babar, Rizwan, Chacha, Shadab, Shan and these golden boys play, plain and simple. I supported sarfraz team infact ill defend it like a true pakistani through thick and thin which is why I back them constantly even for 2018.

I have made it openly clear that I wish to see it suffer and see misbah or pct clique or whatever suffer in humiliation in the process.

As for India, their not my favourite team, Australia is but I admire the Indian team for their tactics, captaincy and how well they gell together although I hate some of their politics as well such as too much bias towards seniors and sanju Sampson was done dirty for wc 2023. He got his respite but kohli shouldn't have said that. He deserved a reserve spot atleast.

But Indian team I'll gladly support over Pakistan team any day because one team plays for country pride, the other is selfish and has fans like you, where its either babar/ misbah or the highway of constantly bashing imad or anyone else.

Well your mask came off now so you have no choice but to confess. You're not a true fan and you have an agenda. I already knew this

And have you kept track of how many thrashing you've had so far? You're kinda like Babar, you will never learn
Never been trashed even once. Not even, your clique claiming and coping with it doesn't invalidate reality of your support team getting butchered by Zimbabwe, Losing every series for years and finally getting a W over Ireland on a school boy pitch lol.

None of your claims will ever change the fact that Pakistan team under sarfi won 29 games had only 3 losses but under misbah and now babar has lost consistently and even struggled against C team NZ that would get butchered by the B team Australia that Pakistan whitewashed considering that Australia has maxwell, Finch etc etc.

Nor does it change the fact of some members rep outside PP but I won't get into that for now.

Regardless reality stands as is, this is your support team, this is your team that has gotten butchered repeatedly black and blue. Heck the biggest humiliation is Pakistan reaching rhe final in 2022 wc with hardly any contribution from Babar and Rizwan barring semi's lol.

Your humiliation on factual on tv, you guys making salty comments on Haha you got thrashed means nothing. It falls on deaf ears

Well your mask came off now so you have no choice but to confess. You're not a true fan and you have an agenda. I already knew this
Theirs no mask coming off. I've been bashing misbah since the day I met you. When did I ever say I support misbah? Go on? Max I said I'll consider your viewpoint and then decide after I talked with you the 1st time.

And that's what I did, I listened and thought what you said was absolute nonsense.

What mask slip? When on earth did I ever say I'm a pakiatani fan? When? I stopped being one as soon as sarfi was sacked and misbah was a coach again. I claimed this numerous times.

What mask slip? Go on? When have I ever said I support misbah or babar?

]
Haan haan what happened to the

" Pakiatan har gya abh kush, and then stating bro Momin I think you're creative, now you're here bashing me"

Don't make me create a rap song about you, o got Diss tracks waiting for you as well. My Diss tracks don't just stop at Bobby and rizzu

You missed the point and the sarcasm then.

Theirs no mask coming off. I've been bashing misbah since the day I met you. When did I ever say I support misbah? Go on? Max I said I'll consider your viewpoint and then decide after I talked with you the 1st time.

And that's what I did, I listened and thought what you said was absolute nonsense.

What mask slip? When on earth did I ever say I'm a pakiatani fan? When? I stopped being one as soon as sarfi was sacked and misbah was a coach again. I claimed this numerous times.

What mask slip? Go on? When have I ever said I support misbah or babar?

The mask about supporting Pakistan. Don't pretend like you don't know what we're talking about here. You get side tracked in your ramblings.

As I said you're not a true fan and you're very judgemental. The ones you call Misbah clique have supported all Pakistani teams be it the ones lead by Sarfraz or Babar. We don't pick and choose, we support whoever represents us. It's just you making divisions about 'us' vs 'them'. And you don't want to be a fan because your favourite players aren't getting picked or playing in their preferred positions LOL like you have any say over that. Get off your high horse

Back