Are we really going to pretend The Batman isn't the greatest superhero ever?

Who is the greatest superhero of them all?

• Batman

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • Superman

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Shakti Man

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • RA ONE

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Others

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
I like Green Lantern too. But Batman can out think him and Superman moves faster then the speed of thought.

Word.

batman is for more grown up people

there is more depth in batman and he is more believable simply because he is a human fighting human villains (most times anyway)

and also because even waqar younis like him, ("This Robin, he is a good Batman")

bruce wayne has a personality, he is cooler and more complex than clark kent.

the writers of superman expect you to believe that NO ONE can figure out clark kent and superman are the same people when they look so much alike! batman wears a mask at least.

in the 1930s they were so desperate to create s Superhero, they overlooked the fact that superman doesnt wear a mark or otherwise there is nothing to visually distinguish clark kent from superman. how stupid

love batman... but maybe coz i love nolan movies..

but as a superhero.. gotta be Superman..

I like this guy the best.. don know if hes a superhero.. but childhoods back :D Thundercaatsss

lion-o-by-jim-lee.jpg

Was kidding, actually greatest superheros are...

Powerpuff_Girls.jpg

Fighting crime, trying to save the world
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls

Powerpuff!

...though technically they are superheroines

This poll is discriminatory since it does not offer certain fans such as myself to vote for their heroes of choice. Where's the goddamn tooth fairy? I want justice.

On a serious note, Wolverine > everyone else one poll combined and ten others who look just like them.

easily batman

he doesnt require any actual superpowers to be a hero! hes human

also kills superman with a batwing made of kryptonite in the batman vs superman comics lol...

gotta be batman

btw why hasnt anybody added goku to this list? he would easily destroy every single on of these

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b6nFxGbpr1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xAsG5xcRwMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• Super-Saiyan-Goku.jpg
    Super-Saiyan-Goku.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Batmen can't be the greatest, he needs a friend to help him out, Robin. lol

Nobody comes close to Supergran. :ibutt

supergran_bike150.jpg

1). Captain America is cool, doubt he'd get any mentions on here.
2). The fantastic four are actually phaggy

Nice lead by The Dark Knight, and LOL @ the 2 trolls + chaiwala voting for Shaktiman.

He has all the powers, infact he's got some powers that other super heroes haven't got... Also let's not forget that he can transform into a even better super hero.

His name is Goku.

Goku%2520ferito%2520%25202.jpg

Goku would have been my first choice but he dies a lot and needs to be resurrected.

Batman is nothing without his gadgets. If his company was to go bust he would be out of business as a superhero.

Superman was destined to be a superhero. Why else would a baby in a small spaceship end up on Earth and his planet destroyed so he cannot return. Forever destined to be a superhero.

And that underwear on top of tights argument is weak. As the man of steel wears an underwear then his tights and then an underwear on top. How else would he conceal the "hard on of steel" when he is saving fit girls!

Now all you people think about this carefully. Would you want to be like Batman or Superman in bed with your girl and you will get your answer as to who is the best superhero!

Superman probably has acidic reproductive liquid because he's a cotdamned alien. Not to mention with his superior power is it even possible for him to make love? Each movement would send her flying off to China with a broken pelvis.

And who knows, maybe he's also weak to a females private parts. He seems to have a lot of weaknesses. Maybe he'd be faster then a speeding bullet.

Batman is proven. Self discipline is all you need to succeed really, and mental toughness. Batman will NOT give up till the job is done.

In the list above I voted The Hulk, but overall in terms of powers, I'd go for the Human Torch.

Of the villains, I think you'd find almost all going for The Joker.

Haven´t seen much of others but Hrithik Roshan looked good in 'Krrish' 2006.

Every person who is a sucker for DBZ is a sucker for Vegeta.

There is something about villainous/semi-villainous characters in anime which makes them bloody cool. Likes of Orochimaru and Itachi in Naruto are also awesome.

1)

Nice lead by The Dark Knight, and LOL @ the 2 trolls + chaiwala voting for Shaktiman.

However, the question you asked is if we're going to pretend Batman isn't the greatest superhero ever? So, the inherent assumption that you made for that to make any sense is that Batman is, indeed, the greatest superhero ever which is something that is opposed by more than half of the people who voted, thus, hurting the credibility of the thread.

Batman ftw! Have always loved Batman and hated Superman.. :D

used to like Spiderman too, but the guy in the movie ruined everything. :boom:

And who the heck is Shakti man? :20:

However, the question you asked is if we're going to pretend Batman isn't the greatest superhero ever? So, the inherent assumption that you made for that to make any sense is that Batman is, indeed, the greatest superhero ever which is something that is opposed by more than half of the people who voted, thus, hurting the credibility of the thread.

Not really. Posters just proved they are indeed going to pretend Batman isn't the greatest superhero ever. They know it. I know it. But they pretend it's not true.

If Nolan didnt direct those Batman movies... Batman would pretty much suckkk

More like his movies would've sucked if they weren't based on Bat.

:iambatman

Spot on duo. People saying Nolan made Batman are clearly not familiar with the true beast.

Goaty what have you done?

Its got to be SPIDEY!!

Spiderman for me. I like the ordinary fellow/geek backstory.

I like Spiderman too, but he doesn't have that strong jawline that Batman does. That commands respect.

The Nolan movies sukk compared to the Frank Miller Batman comics.

I would not say Nolan's Movies suck but Frank Miller definitely gave the much needed reboot for Batman character itself. If not for him we would have never seen the various dimensions of Batman.

I like Grant Morrison's take on Batman, the RIP series was good and what followed afterwards with Dick Grayson taking up the reigns as Batman. It was dope.

^
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ruqy1kW3apY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@ NH, lets be serious - what isn't super about a human being acting to his full potential and CHOOSING to work towards these abilities? Also Batman doesn't rely on technology, and if he does, he's built it.

Also, let me flex my minor comic book muscle and point out it was Frank Miller and the guy who wrote Year One who really brought Batman into the modern age.

Dude, my knowledge on Superheroes is next to non-existent; I'm just flowing with the flow; therefore I must rely on technicalities. Eeek!

For the point of making a point, were the firefighters and policemen of 9/11 considered heroes or superheroes? The way I see it is that to be 'super' one must posses an ability that is beyond human capability.

Superman: Easy, miss. I've got you.
Lois Lane: You - you've got me? Who's got you?

Gets me every time. :)

Batman is my favorite among the ones mentioned.

But this man beats them all :D
khali.jpg

was scary in his old gimmick, punjabi playboy's too cute :)))

This will make any of these comic heroes tremble in fear :)))
100_9951.JPG

Goku-Angry-Picture.jpg

Goku will always be my idol.

Batman is the most badass superhero though. He's second for me right after Goku.

Last edited:
Umro Ayaar ftw. The rest are all pretenders.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

yea but Manhattan is no superhero..he's more like a villain or in between..

Superman has the super powers of every other superhero combined X 100000

how can anyone beat him?

though he does wear an underwear over his pants, kinda

Vegeta + Goku...

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CkfPVRP8xGQ"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Both of them as one are simply unstoppable...

SSJ2_Vegito.jpg

yea but Manhattan is no superhero..he's more like a villain or in between..

Keene Act, he is a vigilante .. batman is a masked vigilante

He is hardly the villan, more like the fall guy in the story so that world can acheive cooperation

Very like the dark knight where batman assumes the role of the Dark Knight so that the honor of the White Knight (Harvey) is not tarnished and people ahve hope

quiet a few superheroes are hunted by the law one time or the other
Zorro, Batman, Green Lantern etc

Pepsiman FTW <3
He's the super hero , who, after drinking 100 Pepsi cans, goes to the vending machine and buys another one.

Seriously PP? Are we going to do this? Lettuce be cereal:

* Batman has no powers, he is just the ideal human being. Physically and mentally at the peak no man has reached before.
* He's rich and the CEO of an MNC
* Despite living a life of luxury, he chooses to fight crime and the many threats of the DC univers
* He killed Darkseid.

Bring on the challengers. :batman:

batman___colored___by_pochrzas.jpg

can u also add /edit-2-add this : he has dis boy robin in a chaddi on his heels 24/7 :))

LOL Wonder Woman has 0 votes. She needs to get some wonder bread and get back in the kitchen, lolamirite?

Are you implying that she already isn't in the kitchen? I thought the reason she was there is because the Justice League needs someone to make sandwiches.

^^Justice league could also use some chai......................where's that intern of urs??? kkmixxx

Batman? No way man, thats him working for "The Man" maan:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bFFDdgRj3nE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How did i forget Dr.Manhattan of the Watchmen :O
He's the most gawdy afterall :bow::sachin :bow:

2009_watchmen_019.jpg

Finally , i present to you the one who will kick any other super hero's :butt
You can't do anything to him coz he can reassemble himself :D

Last edited:
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1uXkRVWKXg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C125ZmVOvEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back