Australia v South Africa| Warm-up Match | Bangalore| 15/02/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn aus will do bad in the warm-up matches and peak up just at the right time for the main event.

Not a good sign

Common aussie,south africa,england etc.These are supposed to be easy "FLAT TRACKS".If i see any scores below 250 like this when the real games start,epic bump each time.

Australia aren't (and don't deserve to) going to win the WC wearing what they're wearing.

Australia aren't (and don't deserve to) going to win the WC wearing what they're wearing.

LOL - so true :)))

Unless things take a dramatic turn, this World Cup is going to be a nightmare they'll want to be over with ASAP.

amla continues to get runs...seems like so easy for him

should be a walk for the saffers from here

South Africa, as I have been saying, look an absolutely solid unit. This is their year for sure. Amla is a wonderful talent.

They always look solid though... but when it comes to the crunch.....

:kallis

Smith retires hurt.

Embarrassing stuff from aussies really.

Last edited:
Hmm, he's retired hurt, not out.

Maybe it's just cramp. :strauss

Yes, you're right.

Amla follows suit. This is humiliating for Aus.

aussies getting some real treatment. even we didn't lose this badly against the south africans.

They always look solid though... but when it comes to the crunch.....

:kallis

Iss baar jeet jayenge... and they deserve to win, they are the only team that has been developed using a solid school and first-class system, and furthermore they have avoided having third-class 20-20 players in their squads. They play classical cricket.

Iss baar jeet jayenge... and they deserve to win, they are the only team that has been developed using a solid school and first-class system, and furthermore they have avoided having third-class 20-20 players in their squads. They play classical cricket.

they play boring cricket, just like england

The team who desereves to win are they who do well in the tournament, doesn't matter if you have a decent domestic set up.

On paper, SA have had one of the best squads for the past decade or so. However when it comes to critical points in critical games, they absolutely fall away.
They are very deserving though, I don't think anyone would be upset if they won.

S.a won by 9 wickets with 6 overs remaining which means S.A could have chased 300 plus easily,
the retired hurt of openers must be a worry for S.A, key players are down , Hopefully might not serious but if it is then S.A i s in trouble

S.a won by 9 wickets with 6 overs remaining which means S.A could have chased 300 plus easily,
the retired hurt of openers must be a worry for S.A, key players are down , Hopefully might not serious but if it is then S.A i s in trouble

They didn't retire because they were hurt. :))

:))) they retired out! Only injuries was to aussie fielders running around chasing the ball :)))

They didn't retire because they were hurt. :))

Exactly, more like they retired because unhe sharam aa rahi thi.

Disciplined performance from SA. Australia have lost 2 in 2, still only warm-ups though.

S.A will be there or there abouts in this tourney. I recon they will reach semis atleast.

Australia have lost both their warm up matches against India and South Africa with some poor batting performances. In Cricket WCs they have made 6 appearances in a final out of the 9 times the tournament has been contested. I have a strong feeling they will not be able to repeat their success in previous tournaments. It will be a triumph for the cricket world if their WC domination ends and we do not see them in a final this time!

on paper, sa have had one of the best squads for the past decade or so. However when it comes to critical points in critical games, they absolutely fall away.
They are very deserving though, i don't think anyone would be upset if they won.

i would be upset if they won. I support any team that plays against them.

What a beating BY SA to Aussies. damn Aussies playing worse then the lower teams aswell. I bet IRELAND will give them a tough fight aswell. wel done Africa

Congratulations South Africa.

Commiserations Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back