Senior Test Player
Runs
I am surprised no was following Namibia vs UAE
Namibia 164
UAE 147/6 (41.0 ov) at end of day one

but for this side match of Aus-Ind Channel 9 documentary has started

India has won the toss and will bat first

BTW: the match is on 24th Jan but I am on 23 still

India has done well against Australia (tests/one days/20-20s) only when batting first. So atleast we have started on the right foot. Now, if only we can capitalize and bat well

Channel 9 commentators saying India made right desicion playing 5 bowlers as this is a batting pitch. Aus has 4 bowlers

CricketBuff said:
Good luck to India. Crush Aussies!!!
Thank CricketBuff.

I hope I am not asking too much from Kashif to wish India good luck. :)).

Lets hope India will shine in this match.

Indiagem said:
Now that we have given you the team that you have suggested...atleast wish India good luck :))

ozzies also gave me my team by dropping tait ..

now i can't wish both teams good luck :p

soo good luck to no one .. i just want to see a good spirited match.

Last edited:
kashif77 said:
ozzies also gave me my team by dropping tait ..

now i can't wish both teams good luck :p

soo good luck to no one .. i just want to see a good spirited match.
Kashif Bhai...Try and say good luck to India once. Life will be the same and nothing will change for you

I hope it is a interesting match, culminating with a Indian win.

Last edited:
Sehwag to face the first ball. Pathan opening with him. I think Pathan will be out in 3-4 overs

Good positive thinking and first one hour is crucial as that is the time the pitch helps pace bowling.

salaaam bhaiyya logon, aaj to veeru ka din hai, bahot maar marega kangaruon ko. Adelaide me veeru se veeru dada ban jaayega hamar birendarva.

ponting's biggest mistake all series long has been not giving clark the new ball.

what does birendarva mean. Sehwag with a shot to point for 4
Ind 14-0

kashif77 said:
ponting's biggest mistake all series long has been not giving clark the new ball.
I think that’s the difference between a captain who has won many matches...Ponting is trying to get back MJ in good form..and he’s giving MJ every opportunity to deliver..rather than try and hide him.

At least that’s what I think.

If we are able to negate MJ’s over this time around I feel his confidence will definitely be down for next time..that’ll make one less bowler in aus team..and we need that...hope we are able to do that...Viru needs to deliver today..along with fab 3 hopefully

Sehwag with an insdie edge missing the stump and then a four to point
Ind 23-0 after 4 overs

kashif77 said:
Very surprising to see Johnson take the new ball. He keeps dishing those wide and low full tosses.

12thMan said:
what does birendarva mean. Sehwag with a shot to point for 4
Ind 14-0
Nothing...It is just a Uttar Pradesh bhaiyaa way of saying Virender

Only 2 slips in the first morning… *****y Ponting has gone defensive. Oh man what a loss at Perth has done to him :))

Indiagem said:
Only 2 slips in the first morning… *****y Ponting has gone defensive. Oh man what a loss at Perth has done to him :))
3 slips for Shewag now

Clark will or should be coming next over or over after depending if Ponting decides to give Johnson or Lee the rest.
In 34-0 after 7.2 overs

Last edited:
7.3 Johnson to Pathan, OUT, caught! That was an excellent ball from Johnson, the length on off stump drew Pathan forward and the ball bounced and seamed away from the left-hander, Pathan defended with the bat a little away from his body and the outside edge was easily taken by Gilchrist
IK Pathan c Gilchrist b Johnson 9 (21b 2x4 0x6) SR: 42.85

Lets see if RD can hold his end, all I can do is pray for Viru Shewag to bat for atleast another 20 overs. That will kick start some good first innings batting

Channel 9 commentators are trying to put their curse on Viru..come on fellas...stay put boys..need to bat long and long..

Indiagem said:
don’t give clark a wicket before lunch or we are ****ed

only a matter of time before clark gets sehwag..

kashif77 said:
only a matter of time before clark gets sehwag..
Yes Shewag not looking comfortable against Clark.

But today is veeru's day. Hopefully he will make everyone proud.

sehwag should survive and wait for hogg the dog...then make him his *****

so was there an edge in LBW? Dravid Lucky? I am with you Asad Rauf!
Ind 53-1

OMG OMG cheating umpires OMG OMG .. no inside edge OMG OMG... Kumble is a cheating captain OMG OMG

kashif77 said:
OMG OMG cheating umpires OMG OMG .. no inside edge OMG OMG... Kumble is a cheating captain OMG OMG

Rauf is biased against the Aussies.

replays say no edge and Dravid could be out but Asad Rauf gets the benefit

RD quite lucky...hope he cashes in…Asad got fooled by the sound of bat hitting the boot.

12thMan said:
replays say no edge and Dravid could be out but Asad Rauf gets the benefit

jokes aside .. rauf couldn't give that .. two noises created enough doubt .. he doesn't have hot spot or super-slow-motion !

I'm not watching this match but how is pitch playing ?

India looking good for 583+ Not much happening and if the teams want viewers then they should think about it
Ind 65-1 after 19.3 overs

I dont get what Dravid is thinking.. a full ball on the leg and he defends it.. he is not going to get LBW. what is he worried about.. why canhe push for a single or score more at least on a bread and butter ball like this on the leg comes..

Indiagem said:
I dont get what Dravid is thinking.. a full ball on the leg and he defends it.. he is not going to get LBW. what is he worried about.. why canhe push for a single or score more at least on a bread and butter ball like this on the leg comes..
he is a sissy. no balls

12thMan said:
India looking good for 583+ Not much happening and if the teams want viewers then they should think about it
Ind 65-1 after 19.3 overs
vow 583. thats a very calculated figure dude, not 580 not 590: 583 it is :)).

Indiagem said:
did the bowler show sportsman spirit by telling him what ball he was going to bowl? Please don't judge Dravid's batting so quickly

Umair99 said:
I'm not watching this match but how is pitch playing ?

good for batting .. this match will either be a draw or an indian win .. don't see the ozzies getting 20 wickets here.

kashif77 said:
good for batting .. this match will either be a draw or an indian win .. don't see the ozzies getting 20 wickets here.
that's what it looks like right now

kashif77 said:
Kashif, aap ke moon main laddoo, jelebi, gulab jamuns for having nice thoughts of a possible Indian win...As our Pathan says, insha-allah we will win this match.

someone's out. Tendu in
Ind 82-2
it was Dravid ct at 2nd slip of Johnson

kashif77 said:

LOL. I don't think you'll get too many takers mate, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back