Australia vs West indies | 1st ODI | 7 Feb 2010 | MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Gayle to walk the talk and back up his 4-1 prediction.
If he does beat Aussies even 3-2 it will show how pathetic is our team

Ramdin just took a great catch to get White.

WI don't have Gul or Rana. OZ will have problem scoring 100 from last 10 overs. Plus Wi have better fielding.
A real test for them now.

If australia do lose it will be due to incompetent umpiring, Clarke was given out even though his bat didnt touch the ball. The WI's are cheats.

Fish said:
If australia do lose it will be due to incompetent umpiring, Clarke was given out even though his bat didnt touch the ball. The WI's are cheats.

How are they cheats if it's the umpire who made the mistake?!

Fish said:

And your views on Latif's LBW in the T20 game?

Fish said:

Now Haddin stood there after scooping a catch back to Pollard, he didn't walk off. Is that cheat too? :13:

Anyways what a player this guy Pollard is. :14: :14:

Haddin hits it straight back to Pollard and true to form refuses to walk. Really? On a caught and bowled you have to be told by the 3rd umpire to leave the field?

kingusama92 said:
How are they cheats if it's the umpire who made the mistake?!
The umpire only gave it out because the Windies are cheats. If they were upstanding human beings the umpire would have kept his crooked finger down.

OZ are having problem with playing extra pace or no pace. We feed them medium pace and they smack it around well.

Fish said:

Let's have a flashback to a post 4 days ago...(Post #12)

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?p=2427256#post2427256

Fish: "The players wont improve if they believe they lost because of the umpire. Tell the players they have to play better if they want to win. This is what a coach should be saying not looking for excuses, train harder and work on every aspect of their games. All teams want to get better and you have to strengthen your own weaknesses without worring about umpires."

So I guess from your point of view and standards, Aussies are cheats too...

Last edited:
d0gers said:
The umpire only gave it out because the Windies are cheats. If they were upstanding human beings the umpire would have kept his crooked finger down.

Everyone appeals for wickets. It's the umpire's fault for giving it. Cheating would be when a player claims a false catch. This was nothing of that sort. They appealed and he said it's out.

There aren't many teams in the world who wouldn't have appealed in that situation to be honest.

Plus wasn't Clarke the one who's bat was making that odd "edge" noise when he was playing against us? Maybe he should get his bats checked out.:D

Last edited:
checkers.llvllaster said:

Fish: "The players wont improve if they believe they lost because of the umpire. Tell the players they have to play better if they want to win. This is what a coach should be saying not looking for excuses, train harder and work on every aspect of their games. All teams want to get better and you have to strengthen your own weaknesses without worring about umpires."

:))) :))) :)))

Ouch.

Fish said:

checkers.llvllaster said:

PWNED_.JPG

pwned-790632.jpg

kingusama92 said:
Everyone appeals for wickets. It's the umpire's fault for giving it. Cheating would be when a player claims a false catch. This was nothing of that sort. They appealed and he said it's out.

There aren't many teams in the world who wouldn't have appealed in that situation to be honest.

Plus wasn't Clarke the one who's bat was making that odd "edge" noise when he was playing against us? Maybe he should get his bats checked out.:D
I was just being sarcastic, sorry that it didn't come through.

after 50 overs Australia 254/8.............

very good chance for west indies to win this one...........
if they "don't Play like Our players "loosers"

bah. Gayle's out in the 3rd over of the chase. Not gonna bother with this.

oh well too much talk not much to back it up.
Will WI make it to 100?

WithLoveFromCanada said:
pollard gone - match over.

Pollard gloved one down the leg side but the umpire missed it and Pollard didnt walk a couple of over before getting out to Hauritz. What a cheat.

Fish said:
Pollard gloved one down the leg side but the umpire missed it and Pollard didnt walk a couple of over before getting out to Hauritz. What a cheat.

Its not cheating im afraid its the way the game is played nowadays. Most people dont walk until umpire lifts their finger.

australian supporters should be the last to complain about batsman not walking.

4-1 is still possible though!!

W.I bowlers did a pretty good job. However W.I batting barring Gayle is light weight and more often then not will get knocked over cheapily for fun.

Amjid Javed said:
W.I bowlers did a pretty good job. However W.I batting barring Gayle is light weight and more often then not will get knocked over cheapily for fun.

Deonarine can play, looked good before getting out to a poorly executed shot.

Pollard is maturing, playing the percentages much better, this guy may end up being the real deal rather than flattering to deceive like Powell and Dwayne Smith.

Unfortunately don't see Morton or Dowlin doing much, lack of quality in the batting means the bowlers can't let OZ get much more than 200 to stand a chance.

Windies still did better than we managed bowling first. But I do expect them to concede at least one 300 score.

wow surprised to see no Sarwan or Chanderpaul, no wonder WI couldn't chase 257.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back