Australia will be clueless against Pakistan

apollo

Debutant
Runs
Pakistan are sure to become the only Asian side to win a Test series in Australia. I don't see this Aussie team competing against us, they have been badly exposed by a good South African side minus champion players like Steyn and AB.

After a long time the Australian crowds will witness high-class bowling with Amir, Wahab, Sohail and Yasir plus backups like Rahat and Imran who bowl tight lines.

Pakistan's batting is the weak point, but I expect them to score especially at SCG and MCG. We always play our best when we are playing against a top team like England, Australia and India.

We should not be too worried even if we loose to the Kiwis. they are an average team. Sometimes players lack the motivation to perform against low quality oppositions.

Look, Australian pitches and conditions will be helpful to our fast bowlers...remember Wahab's spell in the QF. Plus Yasir will also love the bounce especially the turn at Sydney.

Last edited:
I tend to agree,

The problem here has been the acclimitisation period-you can not turn up on these wickets with no warm ups.
It will only get easier for the batsman from here.

I think we should select the bowlers who bowl the tightest lines, so am leaning towards Amir and Imran.
Plus Wahab and Yasir. Maybe a bit unfair on Sohail Khan

I am optimistic about what is to come. (Just a bit worried about pink ball test and Hazlewood)

I bursted into laughter while reading the post. I mean really, I wasn't in very good mood and was a bit down today. Thank you for the post.

Look, Australian pitches and conditions will be helpful to our fast bowlers...remember Wahab's spell in the QF. Plus Yasir will also love the bounce especially the turn at Sydney.

Did he even get Watto out in that super hyped spell of the millennium?

Edit: Top notch OP. You got me

Smith,warner,khawaja all looks good with bat n haze n starc is more than enough to ruin pak's medicore lineup

Yea SA win their without AB,Steyn and a shabby amla but as a team SA were far more better,everytime they struggled one ore two players comes really into play i don't see pak doing it,they looks very much shattered

OP needs to learn the art of subtelty

I am hoping for the same thing. For that to happen, the practice match can't be rained out.

Back