Will Bangladesh be able to defeat India in the 2-match Test series?

Will Bangladesh be able to defeat India in the 2-match Test series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Batting is not upto it. Bowling has so much improved especially pace bowling.

Batting is not upto it. Bowling has so much improved especially pace bowling.
Yah, first time I am seeing a good pace unit from BD. It will help a lot winning tests away from home. Even in BD, no need to put total dustbowls because these pacers can win the match.

This is the confidence I want Indian team to go in the field with. I want all of the Indian team players thinking "we can beat BD with 9 players only, so I don't need to take this seriously there are other 9 guys for that"

Do you still think I was overconfident ?

Brother Pakistan cricket is almost finished. The youngsters are just interested in 20 20 , they are no longer good for longer format. Beating Pakistan is no longer a big Deal.

Beating India in India is the most difficult thing right now in Test. It takes great skills and absolute execution.

Do you still think I was overconfident ?

Brother Pakistan cricket is almost finished. The youngsters are just interested in 20 20 , they are no longer good for longer format. Beating Pakistan is no longer a big Deal.

Beating India in India is the most difficult thing right now in Test. It takes great skills and absolute execution.

You as a fan can be anything. India as a team was not overconfident. They took us seriously and the gap of quality between the two team showed. If Indian players went with "yeah let someone else do my job" then BD might have caused trouble, There are enough hints in this test match to believe that. If you dont agree then it's your opinion

No they won’t be able because India is far ahead in cricket. Pakistan going backwards with relying on Misbah tuktuk theory.

You as a fan can be anything. India as a team was not overconfident. They took us seriously and the gap of quality between the two team showed. If Indian players went with "yeah let someone else do my job" then BD might have caused trouble, There are enough hints in this test match to believe that. If you dont agree then it's your opinion

I clearly mentioned in my post before what I mean. I said if Bangladesh avoid innings defeat , that will be big effort by them. India in India in Tests is a beast. Much better teams have been destroyed by India in home.

I clearly mentioned in my post before what I mean. I said if Bangladesh avoid innings defeat , that will be big effort by them. India in India in Tests is a beast. Much better teams have been destroyed by India in home.
I also said in many of my posts that India in India is almost unbeatable. Many strong teams like the ATG Aus team of 2000s couldn't do it. But that does not mean that India will come out and say hey we need 9 guys only to beat you(which Indian team did not do or think). Little humility goes a long way

I also said in many of my posts that India in India is almost unbeatable. Many strong teams like the ATG Aus team of 2000s couldn't do it. But that does not mean that India will come out and say hey we need 9 guys only to beat you(which Indian team did not do or think). Little humility goes a long way

I no where said India can win with 9 players. If I said show me. I am responsible for what I have said.

Bangladesh is on the verge of losing here. 4th day started and they needed 318 more to win and 5 wickets down already.
1-0 coming soon.

Another player of match for Ashwin.

The competition is not between who will win between two teams but who will be the second best performer for India in winning cause because Ashwin is always #1.

Well winning the series against India on their home soil was not on tbh but after Bangladesh's performance against Pakistan I honestly thought for a second that they could draw the series.

Well winning the series against India on their home soil was not on tbh but after Bangladesh's performance against Pakistan I honestly thought for a second that they could draw the series.
It's what happens when you overestimate performances against Pakistan. Understandable.

Back